PDA

View Full Version : 93 Prelude Si SHELL FS or goes to the CRUSHER!!

TurboSam
06-12-2008, 08:43 PM
i am sure this ir probably going to get deleted, even though ive been a member for years but just dont post a lot..... but here goes

car has no front suspension at the time. knuckles, subframe, etc, are there. NO shocks/springs are with car at all. NO seats. dash is removed but available.

has some minor rust in rear fender wells but otherwise the body is CLEAN! its needs time and TLC but it would make a good project. i will take $700 for everything Prelude related in my whole garage...

heres the kicker.

unless i have SERIOUS interest AND at least some money in my hands by TUESDAY JUNE 17, the car is going to the scrapyard. dont lowball me on it b/c i have enough other scrap metal i can throw into the car for weight and make as much as i am asking.

NON METALLIC PARTS WILL BE SAVED!!! to an extent. im not going to part out nick nack **** that i dont have the time to mess with, but i will sell things like door panels, headlights, bumpers, dash etc.only after i have to trash the car.

car located in Asheville NC
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/turbosamZ/lude1.jpg

Halonemojsrat
06-12-2008, 10:21 PM
lol g/l

Tech5
06-12-2008, 10:55 PM
crush that shltt Dayum....poor thang

Barefoot
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
im sry dude u out yo mother fuckin mind. i was thinking about getting it as a project till i saw that price. scrap that bitch.

j0natell0
06-12-2008, 11:07 PM
just saw the price.

rip prelude.

lmbluke
06-13-2008, 04:22 AM
What other prelude stuff do you have? post it up.

TurboSam
06-13-2008, 08:14 AM
the price is the price. its taken apart, but almost every part of the car is there. its a clean body with a clean title. and with the price of steel right now, i can probably get pretty close to that for it at the junkyard. i would take a reasonable offer, just b/c i would rather see someone get it rather than scrap it

as far as prelude parts go, it is a whole car. im not going to scrap things like the dash, wiring, headlights, tailights, etc. basically plastic stuff i will still hold on to.

MistaCee
06-13-2008, 08:28 AM
RIP

IndianStig
06-13-2008, 08:40 AM
im sry dude u out yo mother fuckin mind. i was thinking about getting it as a project till i saw that price. scrap that bitch.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

qft

Timinater
06-13-2008, 02:39 PM
how about $75 and you deliver it to me in buford ga

Timinater
06-13-2008, 02:40 PM
... Bi.tch

TurboSam
06-13-2008, 04:13 PM
all you haters can f.uck off, if you werent a bunch of sack swinging, bench tuner, concrete kids, you would know what kinds of prices scrap steel is pulling these days. all i gotta do is throw a couple junk engine blocks ive got lying around and i can easily pull that kind of money and STILL have all the plastic shat i can sell as parts.

IndianStig
06-13-2008, 04:25 PM
then you should fu.ck off and get to throwing in a junk block you supposed hardass.

your car is in pieces and you want 700.....goddamn

honestly your best route is to part this thing out

MistaCee
06-14-2008, 07:46 AM
all you haters can f.uck off, if you werent a bunch of sack swinging, bench tuner, concrete kids, you would know what kinds of prices scrap steel is pulling these days. all i gotta do is throw a couple junk engine blocks ive got lying around and i can easily pull that kind of money and STILL have all the plastic shat i can sell as parts.

Then why you trying to sell as a whole? Get to work. scrap the metal, and then part out the rest.

tenn69
06-14-2008, 09:13 AM
gl with this sale bro come on ppl i know you have seen ppl want to build there on car from ground up well here it is bump bro

TurboSam
06-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Then why you trying to sell as a whole? Get to work. scrap the metal, and then part out the rest.

just b/c i would rather see someone get it rather than scrap it

reading pwns j00

Hollowmon
07-15-2008, 12:07 AM
You aint crush that yet!!

dhumps
07-15-2008, 12:37 AM
how about $75 and you deliver it to me in buford ga

ill give u $80 if u deliver and a double cheeseburger

DaMaGe ZWK
07-15-2008, 07:09 AM
has some minor rust in rear fender wells but otherwise the body is CLEAN!
If the rear fender wells have rust, then what part of the body is clean? the trunk lid? :thinking:

MistaCee
07-15-2008, 10:25 AM
reading pwns j00

Common Sense owns you. Scrap that sh!t if you already haven't wised up.