PDA

View Full Version : CORRUPT GEORGIA COURTS

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 05:22 PM
More specifically Gwinnett County courts. If you've had the displeasure of dealing with the DA, judges or lawyers in this county you know where I'm coming from. About 3 months ago I had a felony charge dropped at pre-trial. A miracle in itself at which my co-defendents county appointed lawyers gasped in disbeleif. This doesn't happen very often and apparently so they regret their decision. The superior court has indicted me or so one of my co-defendents lawyer has said. That co-defendent just so happens to be my sister who's still in jail. In our particular case without getting into too many details another co-defendent has pleaded out and taken responsibility for his charges. It just so happens that everyone was arrested and charged with the same charges.

If this person took the blame basically why has the county continued to pursue the other co-defendents charges and even mine when they were dropped. Due to the nature of the charges I understand where the DA could be going but from a logical standpoint they have no solid ground on which to pursue the charges.

To add, my sister has waited over 3 months just for a bond hearing. On May 31, 2008 she was assigned a bond hearing but her lawyer didn't show up. She said her kid was sick and couldn't make it. She had it rescheduled for June 13, 2008 (this Friday). Well according to my sisters ever so "wonderful" lawyer she was able to get the judge to grant her a bond before even showing up to court. The judge just hasn't signed it at this point. Where things even get fishier from the bond fiasco my sisters lawyer allegedly told my sister to take a PLEA. Wow, she wants her to plead guilty and said she'd receive the same offer as the co-defendent that plead out. That co-defendent happens to be my sisters ex-boyfriend. They offered him 4 years probation.

In layman terms this mother****er pleaded guilty to drug trafficking charges which my sisters has **** to do with yet they want to pursue her ****ing charges instead of dropping them as they did mine. Apart from the indictement which I have yet to be officially notified of, Gwinnett County is :idb:me and my sister. I don't know what to do or even if I should contact my previously appointed lawyer to find out what's going on with me...

What the **** do I do. I'm ****ing confused and I'm no where near capable of understanding the complete dark cloud that is of Gwinnett's court system.

If you read all of this **** thanks, I appreciate just the fact that you know of what's going on in this **** hole of a county.

osnap
06-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Gwinnett County is :idb:me and my sister.Wait, you're having a gangbang with your sister? Dude, thats gross.

lol i didnt even read that i just felt like being a douche

osnap
06-12-2008, 05:27 PM
btw try Wallstreet if you want an actual legitimate reaction

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Wait, you're having a gangbang with your sister? Dude, thats gross.

lol i didnt even read that i just felt like being a douche

Pics of sister?

btw try Wallstreet if you want an actual legitimate reaction

x2

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Can a mod move it there then, I'd appreciate the help and not morons asking for pictures of my sister.

slostang
06-12-2008, 05:34 PM
:ttiwwp:

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Can a mod move it there then, I'd appreciate the help and not morons asking for pictures of my sister.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm255/ChopsRock/Funny/tits_or_gtfo.jpg

slostang
06-12-2008, 05:40 PM
drug trafficing charges involved, prolly nothing hot.

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Can I get some help now lol...

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 05:42 PM

If she's at the house with you, I'll come help now.

osnap
JESUS CHRIST. Suddenly all of IA wants her the hell out of jail. :lmfao:

4dmin
your sis is a cutie, but i would suggest getting a good lawyer

slostang
06-12-2008, 05:43 PM
damn I was wrong...

osnap
06-12-2008, 05:44 PM
btw do you just really like bananas, or what?

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 05:44 PM
your sis is a cutie, but i would suggest getting a good lawyer

x2 Need to hire a lawyer. Public defenders = jail time.

nreggie454
06-12-2008, 05:45 PM

OH I KNOW HER!!! She always had the best drugs fo sale.... cheap, too.

j/k

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 05:45 PM
If she's not out by her next court date I'd appreciate if everyone showed up to show some support.... Atleast you'd get to see her wearing Gwinnett's raggedy ass faded green jumpsuits.

4dmin
06-12-2008, 05:46 PM
is this yours and hers first arrest on drug charges or first arrest? i have a good friend of the family that works for the GBI and does alot of court cases on drug charges... i can ask for some advice.

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Dominican descent hence the name, thanks though lol.

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 05:47 PM
If she's not out by her next court date I'd appreciate if everyone showed up to show some support.... Atleast you'd get to see her wearing Gwinnett's raggedy ass faded green jumpsuits.

Lol I see where this thread is going. Need help with the bond:lmfao:

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 05:48 PM
is this yours and hers first arrest on drug charges or first arrest? i have a good friend of the family that works for the GBI and does alot of court cases on drug charges... i can ask for some advice.

This was my first arrest ever and she was arrested once about 2 years ago for driving without a licence in Dekalb I beleive.

4dmin
06-12-2008, 05:50 PM
This was my first arrest ever and she was arrested once about 2 years ago for driving without a liscence in Dekalb I beleive.

what were you busted with? and the charge is drug trafficing? was it actually trafficing involved or did you just have enough for that charge and it was really for personal use?

this should be a lesson to alot of people on here... she looks like a nice beautiful girl but **** can happen to anyone :goodjob:

slostang
06-12-2008, 05:52 PM

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 05:52 PM
what were you busted with? and the charge is drug trafficing? was it actually trafficing involved or did you just have enough for that charge and it was really for personal use?

this should be a lesson to alot of people on here... she looks like a nice beautiful girl but **** can happen to anyone :goodjob:

Also watch the friends you keep.

4dmin
06-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Also watch the friends you keep.

no doubt.

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 05:58 PM

It was more of a we were at the WRONG place at the WRONG time. Her ex-boyfriend stayed at some apartments and we were invited over to go eat for the Dominican Independance day. Feb. 27 .

While we were waiting for the food to be cooked police walked in which they've lied about and said the door was wide open and asked to get everybody out of the apartment. They searched the entire apartment for any people and while getting some one I beleive they saw a large bale of marijuana in one of the rooms. In total there were 40 something pounds and more than one but less than 10 ounces of cocaine total. Everything was out of me and my sisters sight yet we were still charged. That is not our apartment and her ex-boyfriend stayed there. Apparently he was involved with the drugs though.

The lead investigative officer basically said that she was living there because she had some clothes, her laptop and some bills over there. None of the bills had the apartments adress. They were to my dad's house where we actually lived. I was taken to jail after I denied to make comments to the lead investigator on camera because I chose to remain silent. He said, " WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL BECAUSE SINCE YOU TOLD US NOTHING WE ARE GOING TO ASSUME YOU KNOW EVERYTHING"

You see where I'm going with this...

David88vert
06-12-2008, 06:00 PM
First make bond. Get a bondsman if you don't have the deed to the house. You want to get her out and away from there first.
Get a lawyer. Period. Do not take a court appointed attorney. Realize this - the DA and cops are working together to try to get a conviction - they are not on your side ever, so never talk to them. Tell her to keep her mouth shut in jail also, they always have informers planted inside.
When searching for a lawyer, go to the court and observe which lawyers seem to really know the DA and the judge well. Notice which ones are getting their clients off charges quickly, and ones that cut deals. Make notes, get names, keep quiet. Do that for a few days. Once you find a "successful" lawyer, hire him. Be aware that you can negotiate price with a lot of lawyers (not all will negotiate). Remember, this deal is more important than buying a car, so put in the effort and do your research.

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 06:00 PM
It was more of a we were at the WRONG place at the WRONG time. Her ex-boyfriend stayed at some apartments and we were invited over to go eat for the Dominican Independance day. Feb. 27 .

While we were waiting for the food to be cooked police walked in which they've lied about and said the door was wide open and asked to get everybody out of the apartment. They searched the entire apartment for any people and while getting some one I beleive they saw a large bale of marijuana in one of the rooms. In total there were 40 something pounds and more than one but less than 10 ounces of cocaine total. Everything was out of me and my sisters sight yet we were still charged. That is not out apartment and her ex-boyfriend rented a room there. Apparently he was involved with the drugs though.

The lead investigative officer basically said that she was living there because she had some clothes, her laptop and some bills over there. None of the bills had the apartments adress. They were to my dad's house where we actually lived. I was taken to jail after I denied to make comments to the lead investigator on camera because I chose to remain silent. He said, " WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL BECAUSE SINCE YOU TOLD US NOTHING WE ARE GOING TO ASSUME YOU KNOW EVERYTHING"

Wow.

4dmin
06-12-2008, 06:01 PM

While we were waiting for the food to be cooked police walked in which they've lied about and said the door was wide open and asked to get everybody out of the apartment. They searched the entire apartment for any people and while getting some one I beleive they saw a large bale of marijuana in one of the rooms. In total there were 40 something pounds and more than one but less than 10 ounces of cocaine total. Everything was out of me and my sisters sight yet we were still charged. That is not our apartment and her ex-boyfriend stayed there. Apparently he was involved with the drugs though.

aight... give me a sec' i'm gonna make a phone call for ya.

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 06:02 PM
aight... give me a sec' i'm gonna make a phone call for ya.
I aprreciate your time and efforts. Much love bro. No homo lol

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 06:06 PM

Yea thats wassup. Wish I could help. If we was in New York I would have had you lol

4dmin
06-12-2008, 06:24 PM

ok heres the deal... i was told due the the amounts...

scenerio A: if it was 40 lbs of weed and it was first offense you would probably get off

scenerio B: if it was alot of coke like close to 10 oz you are going to see jail

best if the bf pleaded guilty to see if he could help her case by stating she didn't have any involvement, but it is very possible she will see jail time. basically around 10 oz of coke makes it like a stage 2 trafficing offense and basically you won't get off from that. hope that helps a bit; my friend said she'd send me an email w/ some detailed info.

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 06:32 PM
ok heres the deal... i was told due the the amounts...

scenerio A: if it was 40 lbs of weed and it was first offense you would probably get off

scenerio B: if it was alot of coke like close to 10 oz you are going to see jail

best if the bf pleaded guilty to see if he could help her case by stating she didn't have any involvement, but it is very possible she will see jail time. basically around 10 oz of coke makes it like a stage 2 trafficing offense and basically you won't get off from that. hope that helps a bit; my friend said she'd send me an email w/ some detailed info.

Thank you so much. Her ex-boyfriend actually wrote her two letters in which he basically said he felt horrible because she didn't have anything to do with the drugs. My sister handed them over to her county appointed lawyer and was told that they'd be used in court to help her.

About the amount of cocaine I'm not too sure but I know one of the people arrested had 4 ounces of cocaine. In the apartment there was roughly the same amount or less I beleive. Thanks though admin I REALLY aprreciate your efforts.

PlatanoPower
06-12-2008, 06:35 PM
These are her charges as listed on the Gwinnett County Detention Center database. Her inmate picture is horrible she looks scared to death and sad so I wont post it. I don't know if it's a glitch but some of the charges appear double they aren't all different counts. Some of the charges have been cleared I beleive due to the fact that her ex-boyfriend took the plea and responsibility but they're still holding her. No bond yet.
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/charges.asp?target=%202008054690

BanginJimmy
06-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Honestly, her only hope is to find a way to prove she had no knowlege of the drugs. If the DA can prove she had knowlege shes screwed.

Do you know if the BF talked to the DEA and turned in his supplier? He may be able to use that to get the charges on both of them further reduced. Either way though, both of them will have the arrest for drugs on their record, as will you.

Humphrizzle
06-12-2008, 09:50 PM

thats not your sister..

PlatanoPower
06-13-2008, 06:11 PM
thats not your sister..
Oh really, since you're her brother right? You must be confused. Anyways no bond yet.

She would have been gone to court today for the bond hearing but like I said her lawyer informed her that she had her bond granted by a judge already. No bond yet. This is complete and utter bull****.

ksniperfox
06-13-2008, 06:29 PM
cant do the time dont do the crime.

ash7
06-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Your case isn't unique - welcome to the United States court system.

Best of luck with your sister man, David88 had some good advice.
-jonathan

blaknoize
06-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Ur in the SOUTH, what do u expect. They all CLAIM to be commonwealths so... they charges are set forth as they want.

She is fine though...

And me personally, i had a great time with the Gwinnett County Court System.

blaknoize
06-19-2008, 04:33 PM
This is why we all "Dared To Be Drug Free."

FrnkPwrs
06-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Honestly, her only hope is to find a way to prove she had no knowlege of the drugs. If the DA can prove she had knowlege shes screwed.

Do you know if the BF talked to the DEA and turned in his supplier? He may be able to use that to get the charges on both of them further reduced. Either way though, both of them will have the arrest for drugs on their record, as will you.

Wow, the responses you get online!!!

k lo what manito, I'm going to give you the entire breakdown of Gwinnett County. I doubt there is anyone on this board who can give you better insight on your situation. I know this system

If they offer your sister 4 years probation on TRAFFICKING, then she should take it. That means they are going to drop the charge to something lighter, which may look good on a background check, may not, but either way, F it. Trafficking carries a 10 year minimum. A PWI [possession with intent] is a lot better than a trafficking.

Gwinnett County isnt about justice, its about getting conviction numbers. Trying to fight the charge from jail will be hell and you'd be fighting for a lot longer than 3/4 months, and Gwinnett doesnt play games. They count on your sister taking a deal. She tries to play games, fight in court like TV, she'll be going to peanut butter runs for the next year and a half, I'm telling you.

Technically, your indictment should be with your sisters, if you were indicted. If they dropped your charges at the prelim, then you should be straight anyway. Yea, its rare, and you should be happier than a dog with 2 d*cks. If your sister HASNT been indicted, then she has to get a bond after 90 days. But more than likely, she has been indicted. All of those loopholes and tricks about going home becuase the court didnt do x, y, z, is all BS. Manito, yo 'taba preso en Gwinnett County pol 2 anos, trust me! Por la misma vaina!!! trust me, if she can get a deal that she can go home, TELL HER TO TAKE IT! It takes 20 months on average to go trial in Gwinnett County, and I havent seen ANYONE beat a charge where they found dope in the house.

Think about it like this. its 12 suburban, old, tax payers that are going to hear your sisters case. First thing they going to say is "These mexicans are the ones bringing all the drugs in GA, she knew what was going on" and thats real. I'm telling you, listen to the kid.

Let me know what pod she's in, maybe I can do something for her to make it easy while she's there. Holla at me

PlatanoPower
06-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Update:

She's been out a week already. She took a look at the thread and laughed and was glad to see some sort of help lol.

On a ****tier note, I received a letter of arrainment yesterday, superior court blah this 4 counts of trafficking and a whole lot of ****. =[ I must be present at court july 3rd. With my sister....
I don't even have a lawyer yet and either way I'm ****ed.

Thanks manito I feel you on the courts here...

FrnkPwrs
06-25-2008, 11:24 AM
a lawyer makes the difference, but u are in a good position since you're out. The deals tend to suck for people who are still locked up and can't get/make bond:

Joseph Randazzo WAS the truth, but now he's a a Gwinnett Judge full time. Donn Peavy is the truth. But if you're Dominican, and live anywhere near Norcross, you gotta know who Jerry is on 29 with the car lot. Ask Jerry about who took over his cases, because I heard he was the truth too, from me seeing it.

I wouldn't **** with Slizz for anything. U hear a lot of rumors about him but the truth is he's good for cut and dry dope cases. Well, maybe, I dunno. Talk to him. Lucas Harsh is the truth too, and good price too. But for trafficking, talk to Jerry. U won't regret it

GIXXERDK
06-26-2008, 02:21 AM
You should really get a good lawyer not a court appointed lawyer. Most if not all firms have free consultations where you can sit down with the lawyer or assistant and talk. Depending on her case, if she goes to trial and found guilty she will do 4-25 years (I believe). Which is why in some cases it might be worth it to make a deal and stay out of jail.

I personally would recommend the guys here http://www.criminaldefensepros.com/ They get the job done and they are very helpful. There a bit pricey but you cant put a price on something as serious as this.