PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Tossing Marines Punished

Ran
06-12-2008, 08:49 AM
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/06/update-marines.html

Lance Cpl. David Motari, who is based in Hawaii, received "non-judicial punishment" and is being pushed out of the service.

Sgt. Crismarvin Encarnacion, who is based in San Diego, received a non-judicial punishment for his role in an incident that attracted international news coverage.
They really deserve much worse than this. At least you know that civilian life is going to be hell for them.

Reaper
06-12-2008, 08:55 AM
That pisses me off for real.

AnthonyF
06-12-2008, 08:59 AM
WHAT THE FUK!!! they deserve MUCH worse than that!!!

-Ant.

Leisa
06-12-2008, 09:00 AM
That is just awful... omg!

Kevykev
06-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Gosh, it was just a dog.

j/k

j/k j/k j/k :D

Guess it was real after all!

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 09:57 AM
does this mean they get to go play prison football w/mike vick?

Sport1.3
06-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Adrenaline pumped marines, with no war to fight

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Guess it was real after all!
Thats what I was about to say... :cheers:

BKgen®
06-12-2008, 10:17 AM
yeah, that's pretty fvcked up. people like that don't deserve life.

Ran
06-12-2008, 10:22 AM
does this mean they get to go play prison football w/mike vick?No, it just means that one of them got a slap on the wrist, while the other got discharged. That's it.

Reaper
06-12-2008, 10:44 AM
No, it just means that one of them got a slap on the wrist, while the other got discharged. That's it.

theyre getting off way to fuccing easy

d_day87
06-12-2008, 10:47 AM
i hope it was a dishonorable discharge

Reaper
06-12-2008, 10:49 AM
i hope it was a dishonorable discharge

I'm sure it was....but even so its still off easy

Leadfoot_mf
06-12-2008, 11:29 AM
by being pushed out they mean he is not going to be able to reenlist.
njp is a joke. article 15 big ****ing deal. it will have no effect on them in the civilian word.

d_day87
06-12-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm sure it was....but even so its still off easy

very true

Ran
06-12-2008, 11:54 AM
by being pushed out they mean he is not going to be able to reenlist.
njp is a joke. article 15 big ****ing deal. it will have no effect on them in the civilian word.Exactly. :yes:

87 Turbo II
06-12-2008, 12:09 PM
their punishment should be to have huge billboards in their hometowns with their mugshots and the text "This man hates your dog! He murdered a puppy!"

Then wait and see what the locals do to him.

itsnotarex
06-12-2008, 12:29 PM
I agree the video was in really ****ing poor taste, but if you watch it closely, the puppy is already dead before they throw it. Not that it makes it THAT much better, but they didn't throw a live puppy to it's death. Just for what that's worth. My guess is they found it in the desert or something and thought it would be cool to **** with people.

Still heartless...just not as much so I guess.

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 01:06 PM
I agree the video was in really ****ing poor taste, but if you watch it closely, the puppy is already dead before they throw it. Not that it makes it THAT much better, but they didn't throw a live puppy to it's death. Just for what that's worth. My guess is they found it in the desert or something and thought it would be cool to **** with people.

there was an investigation on the subject that was a lot more in depth that yours. Im sure if it were already dead, they wouldnt be getting the boot.

NoRotor
06-12-2008, 01:20 PM
there was an investigation on the subject that was a lot more in depth that yours. Im sure if it were already dead, they wouldnt be getting the boot.

How are you so sure? I don't believe they got reprimanded for killing a dog. I believe they got reprimanded for bringing such negative and tasteless attention to themselves and thus the Service.
My $.02

UpSideDownDesi
06-12-2008, 03:04 PM

that puppy sure sounded alive to me.

Psycho
06-12-2008, 03:08 PM
That sucks, poor dog.

One_Bad_SHO
06-12-2008, 08:26 PM
The puppy started it... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65Ems6qjZA)

allmotoronly
06-12-2008, 09:31 PM
man **** this guy. Being in the health care field I have had a good bit of experience in the mental illness field. I can truthfully say that this guy is more just as ****ed up as any person I have cared for in the State mental hospital. I mean who the **** throws puppies over a cliff???? It takes a sick mother ****** to do something like this. Most serial killers have a history of animal abuse in their teens before they move up to humans. If I was in iraq and witnessed this myself. I would have personally shot this mother ****** and burried his ass in the sand. He is one sick individual. I hope he dies a painful death just like these puppies.

BanginJimmy
06-12-2008, 09:49 PM
NJP is a slap on the wrist and has no bearing on civilain life.

You cannot be dishonorably discharged from an NJP, most likely he got a bad conduct discharge. While there is no civilian punishment for this he does lose any and all benefits he ahd with the military.