PDA

View Full Version : Who misses the Old WL?

TheProfiteer
06-12-2008, 04:19 AM
You know back in the day of Maniac, and Kayfunk/Zedfunk, and QD drama, before the sector wide bannings.

Ed
06-12-2008, 07:30 AM
i do, but i miss the days when before you were even here (march 07)

where freedom of speech was amendment number one here.

:ninja:

Rican219
06-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Screw that I miss the days of Early 2000 when none of you were here and PI ruled these streets and our Toys R US meets HAHAHAHA Fawkerz

Ed
06-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Screw that I miss the days of Early 2000 when none of you were here HAHAHAHA

lol jk i know you were around here..

i was a lurker most of 04 i just never even signed up...

Rican219
06-12-2008, 07:36 AM
LOL Ya bro I was an IA OG (preCrash). We made dis biznitch what it is.

LOL But I like the drama that has tranformed over the years. Brings a tear to my eye.

Keep it going

T.S.
06-12-2008, 07:58 AM
Screw that I miss the days of Early 2000 when none of you were here and PI ruled these streets and our Toys R US meets HAHAHAHA Fawkerz

Perfected Images? Im wearing a PI shirt today. :goodjob: Yeah I remember Toys R US meets.

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 08:12 AM

lol jk i know you were around here..

i was a lurker most of 04 i just never even signed up...
n00b...

Sammich
06-12-2008, 08:15 AM
i miss when QD use to be DJ drama, he just dont bring it like he use to, i guess the old age is catching up..i mean, he is driving vans and **** now lol

Rican219
06-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Perfected Images? Im wearing a PI shirt today. :goodjob: Yeah I remember Toys R US meets.

HELLZ YEAH SON! PI FO LYFE LOL

Ed
06-12-2008, 08:18 AM
n00b...

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

4dmin
06-12-2008, 08:22 AM

bahhhh no doubt... i used to love the good ole days PI, Xrated, WTN, Team Eci, Whitesmoke (lol)... :lmfao:

Rican219
06-12-2008, 08:25 AM
bahhhh no doubt... i used to love the good ole days PI, Xrated, WTN, Team Eci, Whitesmoke (lol)... :lmfao:

No Doubt Bro! Getting older FTL

Ed
06-12-2008, 08:26 AM
ricers...

*runs*

Killer
06-12-2008, 08:26 AM
i remember when i first signed up... if i made a post in the WL it one either got no attn...

or there were so many other posts going on it was lost in a sea of random WL posts...

then once i started posting more and more i was involved with more and more drama... (which was ridiculous... nothing worse than taking the internets personally...)

things over the last year or so have really slowed down though... i'd much rather come in here and shoot sh*t with people and laugh than be involved with drama.... BUT the WL has been lacking decent threads...

btw... the fact that you mentioned the good ole days and maniac/kayfunk in the same line makes this thread an instant fail...

you pick a fag and a beaner as your fondest memories of the WL... c'mon man...

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 08:31 AM
btw... the fact that you mentioned the good ole days and maniac/kayfunk in the same line makes this thread an instant fail...

:lmfao: damn killer, coming w/it this morning huh :D

Ed
06-12-2008, 08:32 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahhahaha...

i wonder what kayfunks been up to... probably on 350zforum showing off his beach appt...

Reaper
06-12-2008, 08:39 AM
summer/fall of 06 wasn't bad...I was a lurker in the beginning of 06, and signed up in the summer..

I mean its sad when the greatest thing that happens all year is a cat being killed in the dryer and the guy was actually serious about asking for prayers for his mother b/c she loved that cat lirl

Killer
06-12-2008, 08:42 AM
summer/fall of 06 wasn't bad...I was a lurker in the beginning of 06, and signed up in the summer..

I mean its sad when the greatest thing that happens all year is a cat being killed in the dryer and the guy was actually serious about asking for prayers for his mother b/c she loved that cat lirl

that was 2 years ago??? seriously???? dang...

that was one thread i actually didn't really get into...

Ran
06-12-2008, 08:42 AM
The good ol' days? Oh lord...

Sammich
06-12-2008, 08:43 AM
cat in the dryer..best thread since i've joined

Reaper
06-12-2008, 08:43 AM

naw that was last year, I forgot to put in the 2007 part. my bad

Ed
06-12-2008, 09:01 AM
The good ol' days? Oh lord...

LOL nice!

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 09:18 AM

yet another example of your lameness :no:

that thread is/was legendary :D

Jaimecbr900
06-12-2008, 09:27 AM
If you weren't around before the big crash, you're not a true IA OG.....sorry. :no:

There's only a handful of people that are still active and around. The REAL OG's. Seriously. Matter of fact, back in those days was when there were true car clubs and everybody knew everybody, everybody slept with everybody, everybody partied together, and everybody hated newbs equally until you proved yourself. :yes:

Jecht
06-12-2008, 09:27 AM
I hated the morons that were posting then, and I hate the morons that are posting now. I have been lurking the site since about a month before the crash, but was embarrassed to join since my S13 was ugly as **** and I spent all my time on ka-t.org learning about turbo setups.

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 09:29 AM
If you weren't around before the big crash, you're not a true IA OG.....sorry. :no:

There's only a handful of people that are still active and around. The REAL OG's. Seriously. Matter of fact, back in those days was when there were true car clubs and everybody knew everybody, everybody slept with everybody, everybody partied together, and everybody hated newbs equally until you proved yourself. :yes:
qft :yes:

Sammich
06-12-2008, 09:30 AM
admin vs mod...

in for the ban of wayne lol

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 09:31 AM
admin vs mod...

in for the ban of wayne lol
wtf are you going on about now fvckstick? :thinking: stfu and get back to the fields :slap:

Sammich
06-12-2008, 09:38 AM
as soon as u bring me my rice...

T.S.
06-12-2008, 09:39 AM
HELLZ YEAH SON! PI FO LYFE LOL

**** i hang out with Ashley and Jason. And I got to hang out with Jeff Townsmen the other night. He actually made it out to the Varsity last Thursday. It was good times remembering. Tuner Bash in flordia. And hanging out with all the guys from the clubs. Car clubs are not even close to what they used to be. I wish it would go back to that way. But today's youth is just lacking content. :(

Jaimecbr900
06-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Before I ban Wayne.......what's "qft" mean? :thinking: :ninja:

Sammich
06-12-2008, 09:41 AM

he told you, a admin, to "Quit F*cking Talking"...

OH SNAP I SNITCHED:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
06-12-2008, 09:43 AM
he told you, a admin, to "Quit F*cking Talking"...

OH SNAP I SNITCHED:lmfao:

That's what I thought it was.......aight......watch this!!! ;)

Jecht
06-12-2008, 09:43 AM

quoted for truth

T.S.
06-12-2008, 09:45 AM
That's what I thought it was.......aight......watch this!!! ;)

hahaha MOD POWERS FTMFW! :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
06-12-2008, 09:48 AM
quoted for truth

Oh crap.....PBS bamboozled me......I think I'll leave Wayne's new title up until he sees it.....:lmfao:

PBS......you next BIOTCH!!!!!! :ninja:

T.S.
06-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Oh crap.....PBS bamboozled me......I think I'll leave Wayne's new title up until he sees it.....:lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 09:53 AM
damn jaime, it's like that huh? you might just make a ninja cry :ninja: :cry:

Jaimecbr900
06-12-2008, 09:59 AM
damn jaime, it's like that huh? you might just make a ninja cry :ninja: :cry:

It was PBS that threw you under the bus.......:D

"Kick his ass, Sea Bass....":lmfao: :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 10:06 AM
It was PBS that threw you under the bus.......:D

"Kick his ass, Sea Bass....":lmfao: :lmfao:
waitaminute....are you saying you actually believed something that PBS told you? i wouldn't advertise that... :no:

not to mention as OG as you are i figured you coined the QFT acronym :D

T.S.
06-12-2008, 10:13 AM
QFT has been around for a minute but not that long. JAMIE IS OLD! haha

AnthonyF
06-12-2008, 10:40 AM
i'll take the 5th option Bob.

-Ant.

Jaimecbr900
06-12-2008, 10:50 AM
waitaminute....are you saying you actually believed something that PBS told you? i wouldn't advertise that... :no:

not to mention as OG as you are i figured you coined the QFT acronym :D

Well I thought yall was boys and stuff. I didn't know he'd throw you under like that. :D

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Well I thought yall was boys and stuff. I didn't know he'd throw you under like that. :D
lol, you're sadly mistaken. i think i'm on his top 5 most hated ia members list...that dirty bish would probably throw his own grandmother under a bus if he thought that'd get me banned :lmao: :D

Sammich
06-12-2008, 11:04 AM
lol, you're sadly mistaken. i think i'm on his top 5 most hated ia members list...that dirty bish would probably throw his own grandmother under a bus if he thought that'd get me banned :lmao: :D
i fukin lost it :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PBS......you next BIOTCH!!!!!! :ninja:

d00d naw man:lmfao:

i always see it pop up when in a stfu situation lol

Buttons
06-12-2008, 11:22 AM
i'll take the 5th option Bob.

-Ant.

x2. the OP hasn't been around long enough to know who the real "OG's" are. They've been around since the early 2000's.

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 11:24 AM
x2. the OP hasn't been around long enough to know who the real "OG's" are. They've been around since the early 2000's.
nor have you...not to mention women have no place in a men's discussion... back to the kitchen to make me a sammich --------------------------->

Buttons
06-12-2008, 11:27 AM
nor have you...not to mention women have no place in a men's discussion... back to the kitchen to make me a sammich --------------------------->

i didn't say i've been around long enough, but i have been around like a year longer than him.

Sammich
06-12-2008, 11:28 AM
HAVENT BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN ME...UNKNOWN HOR

Buttons
06-12-2008, 11:30 AM
HAVENT BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN ME...UNKNOWN HOR

my old name would have been around longer than yours.

this one wasn't banned when i was too young. my other one got banned, because you can't be 15 on the site. the next year i got this one.

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2008, 11:36 AM
my old name would have been around longer than yours.

this one wasn't banned when i was too young. my other one got banned, because you can't be 15 on the site. the next year i got this one.
so basically you came back a yr later to a site you still shouldn't have been on? :thinking: maybe you ought to get a 2 yr ban to make up for the underage time you spent here...

Buttons
06-12-2008, 11:37 AM
so basically you came back a yr later to a site you still shouldn't have been on? :thinking: maybe you ought to get a 2 yr ban to make up for the underage time you spent here...

no. lol. i can't even find my old name anymore. i've searched and searched. ahhh, it's lost in the archives i guess.

Sammich
06-12-2008, 12:56 PM
PWNT LOL

Rican219
06-12-2008, 01:19 PM
**** i hang out with Ashley and Jason. And I got to hang out with Jeff Townsmen the other night. He actually made it out to the Varsity last Thursday. It was good times remembering. Tuner Bash in flordia. And hanging out with all the guys from the clubs. Car clubs are not even close to what they used to be. I wish it would go back to that way. But today's youth is just lacking content. :(

LOL Funny how you can't put my Screen name with the person. I was the dude that was standing next to Jeff when you showed us you glassed your Audi.

Yeah bro back in the day was when car clubs were tight and people worked hard on their shiot and everyone did everything together. Hell in Perfected Images we even had our freakin kids together HAHAHAHAHA. Goo d Ole days. IA was sooo different to.

TheProfiteer
06-12-2008, 04:01 PM

as the polls show I have not been here that long, and I never even dared step into the whoreslounge for a good 5-6 months till after I joined.

I just remember Maniac's sh!t was straight south of the border retarded, and Kayfunk was such a fag it made GotMilk look like Hue Hefner.

Not to mention the Ownage noobs used to suffer from QD, now QD feels like a senile old man shouting random obscenities at anybody crazy enough to pass by his retirement home.

Killer
06-12-2008, 04:30 PM
yet another example of your lameness :no:

that thread is/was legendary :D

by the time i knew about it... the thread was forever long... there was no way to catch up.

Killer
06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
as the polls show I have not been here that long, and I never even dared step into the whoreslounge for a good 5-6 months till after I joined.

I just remember Maniac's sh!t was straight south of the border retarded, and Kayfunk was such a fag it made GotMilk look like Hue Hefner.

Not to mention the Ownage noobs used to suffer from QD, now QD feels like a senile old man shouting random obscenities at anybody crazy enough to pass by his retirement home.

thing is.. .if you haven't been here for basically more than 8 years like the OG's then you can't talk about the good ole days..... (like me, i've only been here 3 years) if i was to post about the good ole days to these guys like jamie and the other OG's it'd be like a second grader reminiscing about 1st grade like they were the golden years...

get it?

blacknightteg
06-12-2008, 04:47 PM
i will admit, i was better back before the crash and up till about 06. then sooooo many people started joining, it was having a few problems with the servers, and it just got boring. there wasn't hardly any trash talking anymore. trash talk that was actually worth getting in on. IA is definetly not the same anymore but then again its not as close nit as it used to be, but oh well. in order to expand and make bigger, you have to have change.

0p7!mu5
06-12-2008, 07:00 PM
yeah even though i only posted here for roughly over a year i've been lurking since early '06. I'll admit it did get downhill. And lets not even get started into car clubs. Its like those died off ages ago. last year i was so excited making an attempt at it then **** hit the fan horribly. guess that's the way it goes. If there was a way to bring certain things back man... the question is how?

I mean how in the hell could we all bring the whole close nit family thing back to the way it was ( long before i was even here). Its like i walked in on the tail end of a good party. Even when i first found out about here or just how big the scene was around here you guys were leaving. I remember having a good conversation with my friend about this a good long while ago. I mean it got to the point where I was lookin for spot to go to fridays nights and tryin to keep up in my ****tty ass Mazda watching runs. Now I look att hings and try to show my lil brother and my friends that genuinely want in now and all i see is damn rice. Like I really feel for folks walking in now or n00bs who really want to do something worth a damn.

Man just thinkin about it makes me wanna attempt to do something again who knows..IA Road trip anyone?

TheProfiteer
06-13-2008, 06:41 AM
thing is.. .if you haven't been here for basically more than 8 years like the OG's then you can't talk about the good ole days..... (like me, i've only been here 3 years) if i was to post about the good ole days to these guys like jamie and the other OG's it'd be like a second grader reminiscing about 1st grade like they were the golden years...

get it?

ahhhhhhhhh, yeah, just like the good ole days.

lol

its all subjective, and it is'nt really the good ole days, but I do miss the trash talking.