PDA

View Full Version : Attempted Car Jacking @ Pleasantdale light to get on 85N

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2008, 12:25 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178997

What would you do if this happened to you...?

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:45 AM
prolly poop myself. :toilet:

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2008, 01:03 AM
prolly poop myself. :toilet:

:rly:

Just_CHill
06-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Wooooooww. That's not good. I'm glad I'm a paranoid person. That first time that they were on my as.s I would have been on alert. That's not because of the military either, just something that was always in me.

cactusEG
06-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Man that sucks for her. Thats her 2nd time getting jacked. I hate going on plesdale rd, every time I go to that QT or the road I'm always on guard.

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Boys its time to invest in some protection.

cactusEG
06-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Boys its time to invest in some protection.
I've been trying to buy a gun, being broke sucks...

toxxxic
06-12-2008, 12:47 PM
fuccccckkk that.

i would have probably tried to run the ****** over.

stupid kids like that just hope that you'll be scared of their unloaded gun & give up the car. i dont think they ever really intend on shooting anyone.

im just glad i live in canton & no one tries that bull**** here. i mean, just the other day me & trey were getting a bunch of **** out of my car... i got my load & started heading up to the apartment, assuming he was going to close both the car doors & the trunk. WRONG. lol i went to leave for work 2 hours later & found both doors open .... nothing missing. =)

maybe you guys who travel in these parts of town should start carrying a bag of bricks around with you in the passenger seat. that way, if someone suspicious gets on your ass, you can just toss a few bricks out the window & be on your way =)

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2008, 11:30 PM
maybe you guys who travel in these parts of town should start carrying a bag of bricks around with you in the passenger seat. that way, if someone suspicious gets on your ass, you can just toss a few bricks out the window & be on your way =)

Lug nuts are better. :yes:

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2008, 11:31 PM
I've been trying to buy a gun, being broke sucks...

Man my boy got a taurus 40cal for 350 man and its a beast yo.