PDA

View Full Version : rant southside noobs

.::UNKNOWN::.
06-11-2008, 11:50 PM
:rant:I am just sick and tired of these noobs coming in the carscene..... the ones that screw the meets up by doin burnouts, shooting people, or stupid stuff that gets people hurt or killed....I have been in the scene for a while now..... back when the southside was the place to meet up...... when we would go to moreland ave and race down a parking lot with cops making sure we wouldn't doin anything stupid.......it all started goin down hill when a guy at the stockbridge k-mart(northern tools) about 6 yrs ago unloaded his brand new street bike off his truck.... no licence never even rode a bike b4...... he takes off accross the parking lot riding this massive wheelie and hits a wet spot lays down the bike... he bounced into the grass unharmed until the bike hits the curve flies into the air and bounces off him..... the guy was prononced dead 20 minutes later....... then we go to the reason moreland went to $hit..... we raced up there every sunday for god knows how long until...... this NOOB shows up with his pos crx and thinks he is faster than everybody... he got beat his first race.... that never happened again due to when he was losing he would come over and hit the persons corner panel and wreck them.... he started putting people's lives in danger bc he wanted to win.....that is what shut moreland down....... then here is where the publix meet went to....... first it was the drinking out in the parking lot and leaving trash..... then sheriff victor hill was elected sheriff and declared war on the gang of street racers...... then the burn outs...... and finally some fuctard decides to shoot a man over petty $hit...... then lets get me started on the stupid rednecks in stockbridge bringing every thing they carn find from home and dragging it with people riding the $hit they are draging..........

so what happened to the southside meets

FUCIN NOOBS:rant:

ok i feel better

throbncawk
06-11-2008, 11:51 PM
first

throbncawk
06-11-2008, 11:52 PM
second

jew_boy
06-11-2008, 11:53 PM
hell yeah

kick all there asses

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:05 AM
kill em all.

06-12-2008, 12:06 AM
d amn whats with all the killing talk i said i felt better

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:08 AM
oh, well don't kill em all.

06-12-2008, 12:09 AM
i just want these people that complain about the meets why the meets are soooo ghey

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:11 AM
yep, you comin to sonic near summit tommrow around 7:30?

TIGERJC
06-12-2008, 12:13 AM
I miss the good ole' days on the southside

06-12-2008, 12:16 AM
I miss the good ole' days on the southside agreed i remember the cop that would clock us and write how fast we where goin on a piece of paper and hand it to us good ole days

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:19 AM
agreed i remember the cop that would clock us and write how fast we where goin on a piece of paper and hand it to us good ole days

lirl, the days before dash cams were great.

06-12-2008, 12:20 AM
yep, you comin to sonic near summit tommrow around 7:30?nah got to wait on the ac man you know when they say they will be out between 5 and 6 o'clock they mean 7 to 9 o'clock:goodjob:

WhiteAccord
06-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Throw Rocks!!!!

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:22 AM
cool, do you know where the lovejoy walmart is?

06-12-2008, 12:25 AM
yeah i graduated from lovejoy high school

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm within walking distance of walmart.

06-12-2008, 12:29 AM
thats cool

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 12:36 AM
i have no problem in southside,just gotta know people and where to go

Humphrizzle
06-12-2008, 12:37 AM
:rant:I am just sick and tired of these noobs coming in the carscene..... the ones that screw the meets up by doin burnouts, shooting people, or stupid stuff that gets people hurt or killed....I have been in the scene for a while now..... back when the southside was the place to meet up...... when we would go to moreland ave and race down a parking lot with cops making sure we wouldn't doin anything stupid.......it all started goin down hill when a guy at the stockbridge k-mart(northern tools) about 6 yrs ago unloaded his brand new street bike off his truck.... no licence never even rode a bike b4...... he takes off accross the parking lot riding this massive wheelie and hits a wet spot lays down the bike... he bounced into the grass unharmed until the bike hits the curve flies into the air and bounces off him..... the guy was prononced dead 20 minutes later....... then we go to the reason moreland went to $hit..... we raced up there every sunday for god knows how long until...... this NOOB shows up with his pos crx and thinks he is faster than everybody... he got beat his first race.... that never happened again due to when he was losing he would come over and hit the persons corner panel and wreck them.... he started putting people's lives in danger bc he wanted to win.....that is what shut moreland down....... then here is where the publix meet went to....... first it was the drinking out in the parking lot and leaving trash..... then sheriff victor hill was elected sheriff and declared war on the gang of street racers...... then the burn outs...... and finally some fuctard decides to shoot a man over petty $hit...... then lets get me started on the stupid rednecks in stockbridge bringing every thing they carn find from home and dragging it with people riding the $hit they are draging..........

so what happened to the southside meets

FUCIN NOOBS:rant:

ok i feel better

you have a honda... what the **** do you wanna street race for?

slostang
06-12-2008, 12:38 AM
you have a honda... what the **** do you wanna street race for?

you have a Honda too.

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 12:42 AM
you have a Honda too.

so does alot of people;)

06-12-2008, 12:47 AM
you have a honda... what the **** do you wanna street race for? i dont street race anymore, the reason i dont street race anymore due to the fact that i almost killed myself street racing i was driving a trans am and the d1ck wad driving the crx hit me...... you will see me at the intial meet looking at cars and meeting people....

06-12-2008, 12:49 AM
i have no problem in southside,just gotta know people and where to go i dont have a problem with the people that act civilized i have a problem with people acting a fool ruining it for the rest of it

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 12:53 AM
i dont have a problem with the people that act civilized i have a problem with people acting a fool ruining it for the rest of it

yea i agree, people do screw it up......but i just learned to distance myself from anything that would bring unwanted attn to me or my friends........and yes,all jacked up trucks should be towed and banned from the road

06-12-2008, 12:55 AM
yea i agree, people do screw it up......but i just learned to distance myself from anything that would bring unwanted attn to me or my friends........and yes,all jacked up trucks should be towed and banned from the road not just the jacked up trucks it is the idiot rednecks that have the mini trucks also

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 12:56 AM
not just the jacked up trucks it is the idiot rednecks that have the mini trucks also

lol,both then........i hate trucks and SUVs

06-12-2008, 01:01 AM
lol,both then........i hate trucks and SUVs especially when you see a lady driving an excursion that has the seat all the way up to the steering wheel and lifted all the way up and still is peering through the steering wheel scary $hit right there

b16EG-HaTcH
06-12-2008, 01:02 AM
^ i like my truck, but then again i do not drag anything from it, nor am i a redneck. but back to the topic. like hypnotoad said we usually distance ourselves from the ricers and retards that drive anything. or if someone comes buy revving there motor we "politely" suggest they not do it again.
1. politely= STFU and GTFO in my dictionary

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 01:12 AM
^ i like my truck, but then again i do not drag anything from it, nor am i a redneck. but back to the topic. like hypnotoad said we usually distance ourselves from the ricers and retards that drive anything. or if someone comes buy revving there motor we "politely" suggest they not do it again.
1. politely= STFU and GTFO in my dictionary

yea ur truck is nice,ill give u that one,and i like my dad's tundra,bu thats just cause thier quick

yep.....just stay away and get a little group of cool people to hang with and hate everyone else,lol

b16EG-HaTcH
06-12-2008, 01:13 AM
^^no truer words have been spoken.

06-12-2008, 01:15 AM
1. politely= STFU and GTFO in my dictionary i know what your talking about but i think most noobs have a wax coating on their ears that keeps them from hearing logical advice like " you have noting to prove retard" and "oh no look at the bada$$ retard that thinks he is the greatest" the best time i had watching the tards acting stupid was when some VW golf was doin burnouts and blew his tranny into pieces..... me and my friends found his 5th gear i think i still have it

06-12-2008, 01:16 AM
are you 2 goin to be at the summit meet at tanger? if so i would like to actually meet some cool people upon my normal car buddies

b16EG-HaTcH
06-12-2008, 01:19 AM
do u have a hatch 2?? if so i think i know u?? but n e ways no i wont be i just moved to Savannah. but im coming up the weekend of the 28th. u should roll up to Griffin and chill w/ us. supposed to actually be a good turnout of my non ricer friends. and some other cool ppl.

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 01:21 AM
do u have a hatch 2?? if so i think i know u?? but n e ways no i wont be i just moved to Savannah. but im coming up the weekend of the 28th. u should roll up to Griffin and chill w/ us. supposed to actually be a good turnout of my non ricer friends. and some other cool ppl.

yea,doubt ill be at tanger........but yea like b16 said,we should have a decent,or at least non-ricer meet

06-12-2008, 01:21 AM
nah no hatch but i can make room in my schedule for that meet..... all i got is my lude

slostang
06-12-2008, 01:22 AM
I'll be at the tanger meet and both sonic meets... lol

06-12-2008, 01:23 AM
when you get there look for the big white guy standing next to the lude with the red wheels

b16EG-HaTcH
06-12-2008, 01:26 AM
oh well i agree. it will be nice to meet another southsider who isnt a ricer douchebag. and im lookin forward to meeting slovic. my friend just chill is in the "squad" w/ him. so any friend of his is a friend of mine.....(most of them anyways), but dont let hypnotoad fool you he is the biggest ricer in our group.:taun:
nah no hatch but i can make room in my schedule for that meet..... all i got is my lude

JITB
06-12-2008, 01:27 AM
southside is lame period.... theres no point to go past moreland ave, unless your goin to the airport...lol

b16EG-HaTcH
06-12-2008, 01:28 AM
yea if you come to the sonic meet next weekend i will either be in my hatch or on my bike. look for a gray hatch w/ yellow wheels, or a black cbr.

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 01:29 AM
oh well i agree. it will be nice to meet another southsider who isnt a ricer douchebag. and im lookin forward to meeting slovic. my friend just chill is in the "squad" w/ him. so any friend of his is a friend of mine.....(most of them anyways), but dont let hypnotoad fool you he is the biggest ricer in our group.:taun:

very true im the ricer of the group

b16EG-HaTcH
06-12-2008, 01:29 AM
good...dont come past moreland then.
southside is lame period.... theres no point to go past moreland ave, unless your goin to the airport...lol

06-12-2008, 01:31 AM
very true im the ricer of the group dont worry you can always say the hypnotoad made me do it:lmfao:sorry just got done watching some futurama

JITB
06-12-2008, 01:35 AM
good...dont come past moreland then.

no problem! with all the nice cars out there, and the amount of people taht would come out.. its a shame how it is now...

06-12-2008, 01:36 AM
no problem! with all the nice cars out there, and the amount of people taht would come out.. its a shame how it is now... exactly why i had to rant for a minute

slostang
06-12-2008, 01:40 AM
anybody lookin for me at the meets look for this v v v car with some black rims.

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 01:48 AM
dont worry you can always say the hypnotoad made me do it:lmfao:sorry just got done watching some futurama

yea,im the ricer that drives a domestic,lol

b16EG-HaTcH
06-12-2008, 01:49 AM
look i dont know, ur probably a cool guy. but dont judge the SS by what you see (ricers). there are alot of nice cars out this way. i mean to call it lame for no reason.....c'mon. most of my friends have pretty nice cars, and we all just chill together without all of the drama. i mean we cant come to the larger meets like moreland, or riverdale anymore, so we all just hang around here. all im sayin is dont let the ricers sway ur opinion of the SS.
no problem! with all the nice cars out there, and the amount of people taht would come out.. its a shame how it is now...

Humphrizzle
06-12-2008, 01:57 AM
you have a Honda too.

do i talk about the skreet races being messed up because of ricers and people killing themselves?

i do not race illegally.

slostang
06-12-2008, 02:14 AM
yes you do... lol

Humphrizzle
06-12-2008, 02:26 AM
oh yeahhh...

JITB
06-12-2008, 02:43 AM
look i dont know, ur probably a cool guy. but dont judge the SS by what you see (ricers). there are alot of nice cars out this way. i mean to call it lame for no reason.....c'mon. most of my friends have pretty nice cars, and we all just chill together without all of the drama. i mean we cant come to the larger meets like moreland, or riverdale anymore, so we all just hang around here. all im sayin is dont let the ricers sway ur opinion of the SS.

i used to go out to the southside more than you probrably...lol think ive been run out of every spot on the southside, i just know how it used to be, and how it is now.

Humphrizzle
06-12-2008, 02:46 AM
most cars i see here are rice. i'm happy i found some people with nice cars for a change.