PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually race on here?

CANCER
06-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Im talking bout dig runs for money, ifso im down for it let me know. Its just a lil orange f-body camaro.

thepolecat
06-11-2008, 10:34 PM
like the one in the sig?

TIGERJC
06-11-2008, 10:38 PM
you will prolly find some awd guys that will be down

Might want to try: stephenz http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=12697

SicStang03
06-12-2008, 04:20 AM
SLOW!!

yogi08
06-12-2008, 04:44 AM
http://a692.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_aaa4ec93df221ba726c7ab031f20f743.jpg

this is a pic i took... she doesnt get much tire off the ground. but its a girl.

and no... killsforum is for poonani's.

GL getting a good race if thats really your camaro in your sig though.

nsany(atl)
06-12-2008, 05:49 AM
everyone here races legaly at the drag strip

T.S.
06-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Im talking bout dig runs for money, ifso im down for it let me know. Its just a lil orange f-body camaro.

whats done to your f-body? what kinda power are you making?

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 11:06 AM
whats done to your f-body? what kinda power are you making?
from the looks of it, a lot & a lot :D

T.S.
06-12-2008, 11:37 AM
from the looks of it, a lot & a lot :D

well if thats even his car in his signature. But yeah I would like to know what's dont to it and what kinda power he is making. He is a noob and just like most noobs that come into the killsforum; you can't expect to much from anyone with just a picture. No one knows this cat. So if he wants to be all :ninja: about **** thats cool. But dont come on here all billy bad ass with a picture expecting respect from people. Thats all im saying. :rolleyes:

Thats like the other week that one idiot coming on here and challenging dont quote me on this but HunterSS or someone like that. Expecting for them to just say ok. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

On_Her_Face
06-12-2008, 11:38 AM
i know of a guy with a camaro that would run you for money and for some reason i think he would want to run 1/8th mile

darkstar6069
06-12-2008, 01:25 PM
I don't think he was talking ****, just looking for a race. My potato gun vs. Your fbody, first one across the 300ft mark wins... Pm me if interested

DirtyMechanic
06-12-2008, 04:13 PM
I don't think he was talking ****, just looking for a race. My potato gun vs. Your fbody, first one across the 300ft mark wins... Pm me if interested potato vs potato?.... lol barrel size? 1.5 2 or 3 inch? lol

SicStang03
06-12-2008, 05:54 PM
i know of a guy with a camaro that would run you for money and for some reason i think he would want to run 1/8th mile

Ya a supra too

IndianStig
06-12-2008, 05:56 PM
specs on the mullet mobile?

onebadgt
06-12-2008, 08:34 PM
i dont car what this guy has done ill put $500 that hunter or clark would make that car look slow!

darkstar6069
06-12-2008, 09:14 PM
potato vs potato?.... lol barrel size? 1.5 2 or 3 inch? lol
I don't have it with me but I believe its a 2 1/4 ", but I can't remember for sure since the last time I used it was middle school...

as for the guy that started this thread why don't you come out saturday night where collins and a few others are meeting. I'll race you for fun just so people will know you're legit.

MoFo
06-12-2008, 09:21 PM
So if he wants to be all :ninja: about **** thats cool. But dont come on here all billy bad ass with a picture expecting respect from people. Thats all im saying. :rolleyes:
he didn't say anything about his signature or respect, others were the ones bringing it up. i guess now a days people have to come in here with no pictures or anything cause now it means you're trying to be some badass? ok, i don't know cancer but his title does look very familier to another member's.
one who's name would be jackaripper or something along those lines. hmm...

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2008, 09:28 PM
at 1sy when i saw orange f-body...i was thinking of the 3rd gen,that hangs out by henry,now its slow,lol.......:rolleyes:

Tech5
06-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Cancer whats up I take that offer, against my Zx10r...but I rather run 60-140 lmk

SpooL'DGsR
06-13-2008, 12:33 AM
he didn't say anything about his signature or respect, others were the ones bringing it up. i guess now a days people have to come in here with no pictures or anything cause now it means you're trying to be some badass? ok, i don't know cancer but his title does look very familier to another member's.

I know exactly who you are talking about. his name was or is jackdaripper. i thought his camaro was black though ??

MoFo
06-13-2008, 12:38 AM
I know exactly who you are talking about. his name was or is jackdaripper. i thought his camaro was black though ??
just kinda weird that his title is the same as his, i mean it's just a title but he did rock that title for a long time. and that they both have camaros, new paint job? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=6040 here's his profile, he got banned awhile back. he could've made this new one, but eh i might just be putting way too much thought into this whole thing lol.

Arm&hammer
06-13-2008, 12:54 AM
but he is unbanned now. why not just use his old one?

SpooL'DGsR
06-13-2008, 11:37 AM
just kinda weird that his title is the same as his, i mean it's just a title but he did rock that title for a long time. and that they both have camaros, new paint job? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=6040 here's his profile, he got banned awhile back. he could've made this new one, but eh i might just be putting way too much thought into this whole thing lol.

yeah alot of thought, but i think you might be right. if it is him then i can honestly say that on his old setup he had a ****ing fast maro. god only knows what he has done now. :???:

redrumracer
06-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Thats like the other week that one idiot coming on here and challenging dont quote me on this but HunterSS or someone like that. Expecting for them to just say ok. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

not sure how much you visit the kills forum, i dont that much, but i even know of hunterss and from my understnding i thought he was known as well. :thinking:

T.S.
06-14-2008, 11:05 AM
not sure how much you visit the kills forum, i dont that much, but i even know of hunterss and from my understnding i thought he was known as well. :thinking:

Do a search....

Some random guy got on here asking to run the biggest and baddest and I think he tried calling out HunterSS. And hunter told him to contact someone else b/c he needed to start at the bottom before he got up to him. :cheers:

T.S.
06-14-2008, 11:10 AM

If thats him sweet. But the guy came in here and said does anyone race on here anymore and thats it. He hasnt been back since. If it were the case were some people on this forum knew him or knew his car it would be a different story; you might have some people actually say they would give it a shot if he would just say what kinda numbers he has, thats all im trying to say. ;)

superboost
06-14-2008, 11:15 AM
a few folks do. On occaision when i'm all up and running, you may catch me for a dig run but unfortunately not right now.

Init2winit
06-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Do a search....

Some random guy got on here asking to run the biggest and baddest and I think he tried calling out HunterSS. And hunter told him to contact someone else b/c he needed to start at the bottom before he got up to him. :cheers:I've heard it all now.

Hunter02SS
06-14-2008, 11:45 AM
I've heard it all now.

No, you havn't heard it all yet!;)

Tech5
06-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Ok Guys...I know cancer, an his car, he doesnt have a PC at home I think not sure, but his car is very nice, an I think he should race me lol....BTW cancer I havent talk to you in awhile hit me up later

MoFo
06-14-2008, 02:23 PM
you might have some people actually say they would give it a shot if he would just say what kinda numbers he has, thats all im trying to say. ;)
i may have some people? okay... i know who i run, i don't have people who are dumb enough to accept any random callout or volunteer when they too have no information about the callout'er. you seem alittle too cocky and from what im getting, think you're some deity around here, but hey, it's jmo. and is that all you're trying to say, or do you have some more ignorant statements still trapped inside you?

redrumracer
06-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Do a search....

Some random guy got on here asking to run the biggest and baddest and I think he tried calling out HunterSS. And hunter told him to contact someone else b/c he needed to start at the bottom before he got up to him. :cheers:
ohhhhhhhhhhh ok i see what your saying now lol

T.S.
06-16-2008, 09:45 AM
i may have some people? okay... i know who i run, i don't have people who are dumb enough to accept any random callout or volunteer when they too have no information about the callout'er. you seem alittle too cocky and from what im getting, think you're some deity around here, but hey, it's jmo. and is that all you're trying to say, or do you have some more ignorant statements still trapped inside you?

Please read your paragraph back to yourself then tell me if that makes sense.... :thinking: Dude your still missing the point. Im not trying to bag on the guy; if he has a nice ride, then sweet. Im just saying if you post up in a forum and say "does any one race around here." Expect some critisim b/c he isnt a known person in the kills forum. Thats all im trying to say. Relax man! :cheers:

MoFo
06-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Please read your paragraph back to yourself then tell me if that makes sense.... :thinking: Dude your still missing the point. Im not trying to bag on the guy; if he has a nice ride, then sweet. Im just saying if you post up in a forum and say "does any one race around here." Expect some critisim b/c he isnt a known person in the kills forum. Thats all im trying to say. Relax man! :cheers:
my post makes perfect sense. if it doesn't for you, then go back to school and get yourself an education... but hey, we're not going to get anywhere with this so lets just move on. and im relaxed dude lol no big deal here

DirtyMechanic
06-17-2008, 04:17 AM
i may have some people? okay... i know who i run, i don't have people who are dumb enough to accept any random callout or volunteer when they too have no information about the callout'er. you seem alittle too cocky and from what im getting, think you're some deity around here, but hey, it's jmo. and is that all you're trying to say, or do you have some more ignorant statements still trapped inside you? well we dont know this guy and what kind of power hes making so why would anyone accpet a callout without knowing anything about the guy other than picture... but hey you know everyone you run soo why would you run them in the first place... right... why in the hel! would you callout a friend that you know right.... but hey JMO...

Master Shake
06-17-2008, 10:46 AM
well we dont know this guy and what kind of power hes making so why would anyone accpet a callout without knowing anything about the guy other than picture... but hey you know everyone you run soo why would you run them in the first place... right... why in the hel! would you callout a friend that you know right.... but hey JMO...its no fun callin out your buddies. but for someone to come out of the blue and ASK for a race, its gonna take balls to step up to the plate. so really, but same sense...THIS GUY DOESN"T KNOW WHAT HE"S GOING AGAINST!!!!
he could have a challenger in an evo,sti, swapped 240, etc. that could straight hand it to him, so its really of do you THINK you have a fast car?....or do you KNOW you have fast car? and is there enough confidence and pride in yourself and your car to take the challenge?

but thats just my :2cents:

T.S.
06-17-2008, 10:51 AM
its no fun callin out your buddies. but for someone to come out of the blue and ASK for a race, its gonna take balls to step up to the plate. so really, but same sense...THIS GUY DOESN"T KNOW WHAT HE"S GOING AGAINST!!!!
he could have a challenger in an evo,sti, swapped 240, etc. that could straight hand it to him, so its really of do you THINK you have a fast car?....or do you KNOW you have fast car? and is there enough confidence and pride in yourself and your car to take the challenge?

but thats just my :2cents:

I get that point. I mean +1 for him for stepping up and saying that. But I for one dont trust just anyone to race against.

DirtyMechanic
06-17-2008, 02:27 PM
its no fun callin out your buddies. but for someone to come out of the blue and ASK for a race, its gonna take balls to step up to the plate. so really, but same sense...THIS GUY DOESN"T KNOW WHAT HE"S GOING AGAINST!!!!

but thats just my :2cents: ive run a few people i didnt know did think it was a big deal. but i at least knew roughly how i was going to do... this OP shows a picture... soo what is it, built with big spray.. or stock block on spray.. or blower or turbo or turbos? we just need something more tha picture for a callout...

CANCER
06-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Wow so much suspence from one post. My car is very much real, infact it has been out at your sunday spots on several occasions and nobody has stepped up to it yet. Hunters car is faster then mine at the track, however getting 1200 hp to hook on the street is differant, plus his car is going threw some changes now anyway. I know clarks supra also, its fast at the track but again its hard to hook 1000 hp on the street. My car is stock, barely idles due to a pesky vacume leak and my overdrive dont work so it only does about 120 so 1/8 mile is all I can run. I rarely get on this board cause there is more keyboard racers then real racers that will race for money and its just not worth my car getting impounded to race for free. If anyone wants to do something tonight pm me I will bring the car out and we can lock something in.

DirtyMechanic
06-22-2008, 08:11 PM
I didnt know there was sunday spot...

On_Her_Face
06-22-2008, 08:58 PM
^cause you have to have over 270 ft lbs of tq

Incontt
06-23-2008, 07:31 AM
lol..Cancer i saw you are selling the car...wtf?

Hunter02SS
06-23-2008, 08:19 AM
I know who this guy is! If the car is for sale, I know somebody that might be interested in it.

SpooL'DGsR
06-23-2008, 08:48 AM
reveal yourself dammit !!!! lol.