PDA

View Full Version : I hate all of you

IndianStig
06-11-2008, 09:21 PM
:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

"I don't care what colour you are. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've ****ed.

I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.

**** love. **** your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction. **** lust, too. **** you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate 'nice guys' who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones. **** you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat, flabby chicks that think personality is enough.

**** you drivers, for thinking that a yellow light is a sign that says 'step on the gas'. **** you wheelmen and women that think it's okay to sit in a left hand turn in the middle of morning traffic, even though there is a protected left in the intersections before and after where you need to make your turn. **** you too cyclists - you're not exempt from the traffic laws just because your peddling, you miserable spandex covered neon reflective ****s. **** you too, pedestrians. Use the ****ing crosswalk if you don't want to get hit, and use it before the little countdown clock says '3'. You don't have enough goddamn time to lope across four lanes of traffic.

**** you chick on your cellphone. **** you attitude packed minimum-wager that makes my coffee. **** you cops that spend all their time handing out speeding tickets. **** you douche bag doing ten over the limit in the passing lane on the highway. **** you lady using exact change at the counter at the grocery store. **** you kids having a conversation in the doorway. And **** you also for not getting the **** out of your designated handicapped seat when a pregnant or elderly person gets on the ****ing bus.

**** taxes. **** welfare. **** the whole selfish, over politicized and party driven government system. I'm sick and ****ing tired of policies and new laws with seven hundred bylaws that nobody but you and your cabinet reads. **** you councilors and your stupid 'district improvement' plans. **** you unions, for asking for so much and giving nothing more that what you already give. **** the whole process that allows people who are supposed to be working for us work for interests that only benefit the next campaign. **** your short-sightedness, your rush to the bandwagons, and your incessant arguing over **** all. **** the parties, **** the conventions, and **** your campaigns. Do some real ****ing work for a change.

**** you bottles of water. You're water. You're not worth two ****ing dollars.
**** you trendsetters, **** you fashionistas. **** your little dogs and and your idiotic outfits. **** your high heels in the snow. **** your five dollar coffees and your fifteen dollar veggie burgers. **** your health kick, your diet or your ****ing new interest in kickboxing or sushi.

**** your culture. **** your race. **** your sense of entitlement. **** your sense of uniqueness. **** you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. **** you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. **** your blogs, your wikis, your forums. **** your name calling. And most of all, **** whatever you believe. It's all wrong. **** it.

**** your complaints. **** your addictions. **** your dependencies. **** your pain. **** your tears. **** selling whatever it is you sell. **** your manipulation of others. **** movies. **** ****ing. **** everything you own. **** your allergies. **** your stupid commons sense. **** your spelling and **** your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.

I don't give a ****. Shut the **** up and just get on with it. "

:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

Taken from:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tor/649999147.html

redrumracer
06-11-2008, 09:25 PM
cliff notes

osnap
06-11-2008, 09:27 PM
yeah but how do you REALLY feel

allmotoronly
06-11-2008, 09:27 PM
someone was having a bad day!!!

throbncawk
06-11-2008, 09:37 PM
tl/dr/fwi

IndianStig
06-11-2008, 09:49 PM
tl/dr/fwi

ENGLISH MOTHERFUC.KER. You shoulda been in that rant. :2up:

Just_CHill
06-11-2008, 09:53 PM
**** you bottles of water. You're water. You're not worth two ****ing dollars.

LMAO, best part!!!

87 Turbo II
06-11-2008, 09:57 PM
^^^

too long, didn't read, and I don't know what fwi means

Also, the guy who wrote that should just kill himself if he thinks this about everyone and everything.

throbncawk
06-11-2008, 10:01 PM
^^^

too long, didn't read, and I don't know what fwi means

Also, the guy who wrote that should just kill himself if he thinks this about everyone and everything.

y'all are a bunch of noobs to the interwebz.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/javelina_photo/qflazyeyes.gif

qflazyeye