PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett Sonic Meet (Riverside Pkwy)

IndianStig
06-11-2008, 02:12 PM
When: June 19, 2008
Where: Riverside Sonic
2208 Riverside Pkwy NW, Lawrenceville, GA 30043, USA
What time to come: 9pm

The original Sonic Meet and still the best, grab a bite to eat, bull**** around, get every car that drives by to rev at us and maybe a burnout or two from a Ford driver coming through the lot, haha. See ya'll there.

COME ON THE 19th, updated!

LongLiveH2b
06-11-2008, 04:39 PM
:rly:

I MIGHT SHOW

IndianStig
06-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Yah, made the thread kinda late. Im gonna link it to the killsforum

antiv6
06-11-2008, 06:40 PM
ill be there

T.S.
06-12-2008, 07:50 AM
blah Ill be there. =)

kanejuice
06-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Ill come thru 8] since its not far from me and I never ate at a sonic before lmao

blackboi50
06-12-2008, 08:21 AM
will try and make it mehul!!!!!!!:goodjob:.....1

collins
06-12-2008, 08:41 AM
might bring the rc car back out... :ninja:

blackboi50
06-12-2008, 08:45 AM
might bring the rc car back out... :ninja:

schweeeeeetttt!!!!!.......juss make sure the key fits in the ignition!!!!:goodjob:.......:lmfao:......1

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 08:45 AM
and maybe a burnout or two from a Ford driver
WHYS IT GOTTA BE A FORD DRIVER? :thinking: :D

B_Hoov
06-12-2008, 08:46 AM
might roll out there

BLK96GT
06-12-2008, 10:04 AM
WHYS IT GOTTA BE A FORD DRIVER? :thinking: :D

thats what im sayin!!!
i think its b/c chevys cant do it!!!:taun:

i might show.

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 10:06 AM
thats what im sayin!!!
i think its b/c chevys cant do it!!!:taun:

i might show.
I was thinking more along the lines of Honduh :goodjob:

BLK96GT
06-12-2008, 10:08 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of Honduh :goodjob:

That too. we just have to show them how its done!:D

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 10:16 AM
That too. we just have to show them how its done!:D
dont you have neons and shiit all over your car?

BLK96GT
06-12-2008, 10:20 AM

they are only underneith...but those are just for shows. that is all i have. i dont have any other riced out crap.

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 10:23 AM
they are only underneith...but those are just for shows. that is all i have. i dont have any other riced out crap.
honestly man, you should probably get rid of those. just my :2cents: :cheers:

so you work @ Dugan?

BLK96GT
06-12-2008, 10:23 AM

those neons dont effect my ability to do burnouts or anything like that.

BLK96GT
06-12-2008, 10:24 AM
honestly man, you should probably get rid of those. just my :2cents: :cheers:

so you work @ Dugan?

yeah i work there i have been working there for 6 years. yeah i only have them on there for night car shows that i go to. ppl have to be able to see the car.

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 10:30 AM
those neons dont effect my ability to do burnouts or anything like that.
:goodjob:

40th GT
06-12-2008, 10:33 AM
and maybe a burnout or two from a Ford driver coming through the lot, haha. See ya'll there.
make that 2 Ford drivers.

GirlieZ
06-12-2008, 10:40 AM
yeah i work there i have been working there for 6 years. yeah i only have them on there for night car shows that i go to. ppl have to be able to see the car.
man dont they give you light speed capabilities?

BLK96GT
06-12-2008, 10:52 AM
man dont they give you light speed capabilities?

:lmfao: thats funny...but i dont think so.

NAG2I
06-12-2008, 11:15 AM
i might show up

UpSideDownDesi
06-12-2008, 12:08 PM
i'll limp my way there...

blackboi50
06-12-2008, 12:21 PM
i'll limp my way there...

the fack?????.....no ricers allowed!!!!.....:lmfao:.....1

UpSideDownDesi
06-12-2008, 12:34 PM
the fack?????.....no ricers allowed!!!!.....:lmfao:.....1
sucks that i won't be seeing you tonight then.... :lmfao:

DieselNuts
06-12-2008, 12:37 PM
BURN!!!

blackboi50
06-12-2008, 01:10 PM

touche!!!!!!!! :lmao:......1

IndianStig
06-12-2008, 02:48 PM
I smell mad homo in this thread.

T.S.
06-12-2008, 05:50 PM
I wont be there now guys.... I got in an accident on the way home today and some chick hit my car. =( so ill catch you guys on the flip side.

IndianStig
06-12-2008, 05:54 PM
I wont be there now guys.... I got in an accident on the way home today and some chick hit my car. =( so ill catch you guys on the flip side.

Say it ain't so! You aight bud? What did this bish do? I can't believe it, your car was nice as hail...whats gonna happen now?

BLK96GT
06-12-2008, 10:46 PM
sorry to hear it...that really blows. is your car fawked up?

RL...
06-13-2008, 12:41 AM

That is a shame...I don't know you but I feel sorry for ya...Hope you and your car is alright

IndianStig
06-13-2008, 12:47 AM
That is a shame...I don't know you but I feel sorry for ya...Hope you and your car is alright

i saw you in the kroger parking lot on sugarloaf last night around 12am give or take 40 mins or so.

T.S.
06-13-2008, 09:54 AM
Ill live, my back is pretty sore but other then that nothing really happened to me. Her car got totaled. And as for the car......

well she moved the whole system forward when she hit the car, all the fiberglass in the trunk moved. All the center console moved. It cracked some of the center console up around the front tv. The rebumper is broke. The trunk is messed up. Just a freaken mess. I feel sorry for her insurance company. The paint job on the thing cost 9g's the body kit was another 1900$. The trunk system was 5g's and the interior fiberglass was another 4. Ill try to shoot some photo's so you guys can see it.

Doppelgänger
06-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Ill live, my back is pretty sore but other then that nothing really happened to me. Her car got totaled. And as for the car......

well she moved the whole system forward when she hit the car, all the fiberglass in the trunk moved. All the center console moved. It cracked some of the center console up around the front tv. The rebumper is broke. The trunk is messed up. Just a freaken mess. I feel sorry for her insurance company. The paint job on the thing cost 9g's the body kit was another 1900$. The trunk system was 5g's and the interior fiberglass was another 4. Ill try to shoot some photo's so you guys can see it.

Damn dude... have you even gotten your tags for it? You just got that car...and that automatic weapon!!
You think it's totaled?

IndianStig
06-13-2008, 10:25 AM
you need to get some serious money out of this so you can build another sick a4.

pm me if down, my family friends lawyer got em like xxx,xxx out of a broken hand...im sure you could manage at least enough to build another car and cover any future medical expenses. p.s. check your PM's

DieselNuts
06-13-2008, 10:26 AM

Shiit man, I hate to hear that. Maybe you can milk a little more money out and get those porsche seats you were wantin! Make lemonaid out of lemons, ya know.

pure insanity
06-13-2008, 02:15 PM

is that dugan racing/mustangs? if it is, im terribly sorry man.

SVTCobra1
06-13-2008, 02:23 PM
i would like to take a moment to say that 96gt...yo **** is rice. neons on a mustang? hell most honda drivers will tell you that its rice. i like your extensive effort to put cobra emblems on a gt. dont you also have a cobra bumper?

so let me make rice a checklist:
neon underglows-check
fake cobra emblems-check
cobra rear bumper-check
kicker sticker on the window-check

sad part is that i noticed this within a few seconds. i dont even want to know what i would find if i actaully looked at it.

oh yea and doodoo racing:gay:

blackboi50
06-13-2008, 02:44 PM
i would like to take a moment to say that 96gt...yo **** is rice. neons on a mustang? hell most honda drivers will tell you that its rice. i like your extensive effort to put cobra emblems on a gt. dont you also have a cobra bumper?

neon underglows-check
fake cobra emblems-check
cobra rear bumper-check

sad part is that i noticed this within a few seconds. i dont even want to know what i would find if i actaully looked at it.

youve been repped :(..........different strokes different folks!!!!! :wtf:......wish i couldve seen ya car....which one was it i didnt recognize it!!!!!;)........1

blackboi50
06-13-2008, 02:46 PM
is that dugan racing/mustangs? if it is, im terribly sorry man.

whats that supposed to mean?????........1

pure insanity
06-13-2008, 02:50 PM
it means anyone who has had any buisness with those folfs likely got it served up with no vaseline. i dont think ive ever heard of one happy customer. you ever met the guy who owns the place? if you cant tell in 5 seconds what your dealing with then go right ahead.

blackboi50
06-13-2008, 02:57 PM
it means anyone who has had any buisness with those folfs likely got it served up with no vaseline. i dont think ive ever heard of one happy customer. you ever met the guy who owns the place? if you cant tell in 5 seconds what your dealing with then go right ahead.

never dealt with dugan!!!!! im not a ford fan.....but i am a fan of anybody doin sh!t to their car!!!!....

i look at a car with work done to it more as they took the time to get stuff on...especially when they do everything theirself (blk96gt)........

i juss respect people like that!!!! if its done sloppy then that suxs!!!....:2cents:.....1

pure insanity
06-13-2008, 03:01 PM
never dealt with dugan!!!!! im not a ford fan.....but i am a fan of anybody doin sh!t to their car!!!!....

i look at a car with work done to it more as they took the time to get stuff on...especially when they do everything theirself (blk96gt)........

i juss respect people like that!!!! if its done sloppy then that suxs!!!....:2cents:.....1

yea i hear you. im a fan of anything automotive. i prefer imports but i like em all.

T.S.
06-13-2008, 03:03 PM
The car isnt totaled but it will need some work done to it. The rear bumper is basically sitting on the ground. It drives. But I still am going to have all the suspension tires brakes and everything checked out before i try and push it again. I havent heard from the girls insurance company yet. But im sure i will. And they'll have to send someone out to take a look at it. B/c it is a show car. They will probably just end up writing me a check and say take care of it. But as it sits right now, I know alot about cars. Its probably close to 4-5 g's in repairs needed if not more. B/c the whole car will have to be repainted. B/c its a one off color on the car. And the bumper is urethane, and im pretty sure it may not be repairable. And its also a one off peice. All the fiberglass in the trunk and center console will have to be removed and redone for the cracks in it and since it got pushed forward there is gaps in places that werent there before. I cant see under the car b/c of how low it sits but I cant tell whether anything else is seriously damaged or not. So will have to just wait and see I guess....

blackboi50
06-13-2008, 03:04 PM
yea i hear you. im a fan of anything automotive. i prefer imports but i like em all.

koo koo!!! :goodjob:......were u at the sonics last night????.....1

IndianStig
06-13-2008, 04:04 PM
koo koo!!! :goodjob:......were u at the sonics last night????.....1

didn't see you?

scott, thats cool from waht you described i was thinking it was totaled hahaha. damn well i guess thats good, just make sure your back is hurting when he comes so you have enough to buy my car after repairing yours and prevent this from happening again with a handy DD. haha

antiv6
06-13-2008, 05:00 PM
ive been in dugan once w/ my buddy who got a compression test done, they said he needed a new motor but they didnt know why:thinking:, needless to say he had to get it redone at modularpowerhouse which said the compression test was fine and it was just an oil ring issue. Basically id never go their again:D

Dr.G35
06-13-2008, 05:14 PM
^liar :crazy:

j/k

antiv6
06-13-2008, 05:15 PM
ricer^:taun:

Dr.G35
06-13-2008, 05:17 PM
drifter wanna be :gay:

antiv6
06-13-2008, 05:21 PM
damn you got me there:cheers:

Dr.G35
06-13-2008, 05:22 PM
buy my car its for sale :goodjob:

BLK96GT
06-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Thats BS we told that fag he had a bad ring on his POS 2000 cobra he was just to dumb to understand what we were telling him. and as for all you haters:2up: yeah so what if i have cobra badges and a cobra bumper on a GT it still looks damn GOOD. and you cant say it doesnt. you would have never known it wasnt a gt if someone wouldnt have told you. And what the H*** does a kicker sticker have to do with anything on the window. it is a little 6" sticker that you could hardly see and when you have a full kicker system in your car then you could say something about it. and also you have no idea what my plans for the car are either. NOR did you even take to time to talk to me or even get to know me before you started hatin.

Thanks D...and pure insanity for stickin up for me. :goodjob:

ive been in dugan once w/ my buddy who got a compression test done, they said he needed a new motor but they didnt know why:thinking:, needless to say he had to get it redone at modularpowerhouse which said the compression test was fine and it was just an oil ring issue. Basically id never go their again:D

BLK96GT
06-14-2008, 12:49 AM
For one they are not fake cobra emblems they are real and two it is a cobra front bumper not rear. the neons are probably a little ricy but i already explained this in a previous post.

As for the second part you are so cocky with your 03-04 cobra you cant appriciate what other ppl have and dont even get to know anyone.

neon underglows-check
fake cobra emblems-check:screwy:
cobra rear bumper-check:screwy:

antiv6
06-14-2008, 02:44 AM
first of all i didnt say **** except for the dugan racing comment, svtcobra1 has a 07 gt. How can you call someone cocky that you've never met. I was there when my buddy got the compression test done and they said a few of the cylinders weren't in the proper range showing that he needed a new motor, modular powerhouse knew immediately it was the oil rings b/c the compression test and leakdown were all within normal range. They also said the motor would still run fine it would just smoke b/c of the problem, i was there listening to all of this the day they did the compression test, im not sure what they told him after the leakdown. the point of getting the leakdown and compression test was to pinpoint the problem and they didnt do that:goodjob:

on a side note they never made a 2000 cobra except for the r, anyone with the slightest mustang knowledge knows this

SVTCobra1
06-14-2008, 03:03 AM
first of all it was a 2001 cobra you retard. if it were a 2000 cobra that would make it either a cobra r or austrailian edition cobra. second of all, it was not a piece of ****. hell id rather have it right now with the blown engine than a freaking mustang with neons on it.

dont call me a fag you damn retard. you know why i have a grudge against all of dugan racing? you guys dont really seem to give a **** about peoples stuff. i someone give props to the guy who looked at my car twice for doing it, but overall i would never go back again. you guys are the retards that have a MUSTANG performance shop and told me the wrong issue with my car. on top of that you guys didnt seem to care that i was spending money there. you personally would answer anything i asked you with a short response and act like i was there to bother you or something. you were a complete douche and my friends that came with me agreed.

i personally saw the owner give a guy that came with his marauder wrong information on a supercharger.

what the hell is the post on giving him credit for doing all of his own work...i do everything i can to my cars too. hell, ive even done the spring install with c/c plates on my friends cobras.

so pretty much to sum it up....im not a retard because the problems that dugan explained to me were not full correct on what the issue was. on top of that the customer service was pretty poor from yourself and the owner.

i respect many people with all kinds of cars. many of my friends have imports or even cars that are not that impressive. i dont respect pricks that just happen to rice their cars out.

the best part is the cobra would have still raped your POS 96 gt although it needed a rebuild.

antiv6
06-14-2008, 03:10 AM
As for the second part you are so cocky with your 03-04 cobra you cant appriciate what other ppl have and dont even get to know anyone.
Are you serious? I like all cars as long as their cleanly done, thats why im on an import forum:goodjob:, i didnt say one godamn thing about your car in this entire thread and now your talking **** about me just because i posted my only experience at the place you work. Also i knew your car was a gt the second i saw it, im not relly a fan of rebadging a car or neons but i didnt post anything about that.:cheers: The reason people dont like cars with fake badges is because a bunch of cars are gonna think cobras are slow because they beat a non pi gt thinking it was a cobra, chill the **** out

SVTCobra1
06-14-2008, 03:12 AM

exactly. i wish i was warned before because afterwards everone that heard of it was telling me that place sucked.

oh yea and to the dude that said what car did i drive: 2007 mustang GT...all i have now is BMR springs, JLT II intake, SCT Xcal 3 tuner, blackout panel, and tinted tail lights.

the cobra had a JLT intake, bassani catted x, borla stingers,lowered, MGW short throw, black/polished staggered bullets and probably some other stuff im forgetting,
i like to keep my cars clean looking and not act like they are something that they are not. i had a cobra and now i have a GT, but im NOT going to "make" my GT into a cobra because it looks cooler. the front bumper is okay to me, but the emblems along with it ruin it. dont show the car as something that its not. i hate people that do that:gay:

blackboi50
06-15-2008, 01:29 PM
man yall sound like sour pussies in here!!!!!!! :2cents:.......1

IndianStig
06-15-2008, 07:59 PM
go to the ford forums and quit your bitchin ladies.

that 2000 cobra was a pos anyways.

Rican219
06-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Domestic fight FTW

SVTCobra1
06-16-2008, 12:45 AM
that 2000 cobra was a pos anyways.

wtf are you talking about?

IndianStig
06-16-2008, 05:52 AM
wtf are you talking about?

sorry talking about your SLOW ASS POS, WEAK MOTOR, UGLY ASS, DOMESTIC POS 2001 Black Cobra Johnathan. thats right, FU.CK YOU!

NEG REP ME HOE, ITS THE INTERNET! OR WE COULD THROW DOWN WITH YOUR NEW POS AGAINST MY HONDA, MR. MULLET BOY.

and don't worry about the fact that you don't have a mullet, soon enough, driving a stang you will.

i bet you have no clue as to who the fu.ck i am?

antiv6
06-16-2008, 11:48 AM
i dont think he realizes that its you lol

SVTCobra1
06-16-2008, 12:23 PM
you sons of bitches! is it mahole(sp?lol). :2up::gay::blah:

DieselNuts
06-16-2008, 12:42 PM
lol, what happened in here?

DieselNuts
06-16-2008, 12:43 PM

pure insanity
06-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Thats BS we told that fag he had a bad ring on his POS 2000 cobra he was just to dumb to understand what we were telling him. and as for all you haters:2up: yeah so what if i have cobra badges and a cobra bumper on a GT it still looks damn GOOD. and you cant say it doesnt. you would have never known it wasnt a gt if someone wouldnt have told you. And what the H*** does a kicker sticker have to do with anything on the window. it is a little 6" sticker that you could hardly see and when you have a full kicker system in your car then you could say something about it. and also you have no idea what my plans for the car are either. NOR did you even take to time to talk to me or even get to know me before you started hatin.

Thanks D...and pure insanity for stickin up for me. :goodjob:

dude, i wasnt sticking up for you.

you work for tom dugan, that right there tells me all i need to know about you. that place hasnt been worth piss since chip and wayne left from there.
and tom himself. well, all i can say is hes just a dumbass. ask him how long he has to pay ford to pay off the lawsuit ford put against him for the copyright infringement when he illegally put ford motorsports name on parts he was having fabbed up. ask him about the multiple attempts on his life from customers he had screwed. ask him about the guy who took shots at him at arrington and blount ford. ask him about a fellow named leroy who was seconds away from pile driving him into the concrete. luckily for him someone interrupted and stopped it. i can go on and on. so all i can say is if you want to work there, its a job, but if you want to defend the place, you are one confused individual. its no wonder they told the guy he needed a new motor. they arent smart enough at dugan mustangs to know the difference in need a motor and their own ass. i absolutely would not let them work on anything even if i broke down in the parking lot. not to mention, whats another word for d i c k --dugan. i hope you can sleep well at night.

oh and neons on anything is rice. and cobra emblems on a non cobra, thats just fuc king lame.

blackboi50
06-16-2008, 05:15 PM

you work for tom dugan, that right there tells me all i need to know about you. that place hasnt been worth piss since chip and wayne left from there.
and tom himself. well, all i can say is hes just a dumbass. ask him how long he has to pay ford to pay off the lawsuit ford put against him for the copyright infringement when he illegally put ford motorsports name on parts he was having fabbed up. ask him about the multiple attempts on his life from customers he had screwed. ask him about the guy who took shots at him at arrington and blount ford. ask him about a fellow named leroy who was seconds away from pile driving him into the concrete. luckily for him someone interrupted and stopped it. i can go on and on. so all i can say is if you want to work there, its a job, but if you want to defend the place, you are one confused individual. its no wonder they told the guy he needed a new motor. they arent smart enough at dugan mustangs to know the difference in need a motor and their own ass. i absolutely would not let them work on anything even if i broke down in the parking lot. not to mention, whats another word for d i c k --dugan. i hope you can sleep well at night.

oh and neons on anything is rice. and cobra emblems on a non cobra, thats just fuc king lame.

*sigh* different folks different strokes!!!!!!!.....end of story!!!!.......1

SVTCobra1
06-17-2008, 03:36 AM

amen to that. the car did indeed need a rebuild, but the real reasoning was different. im not going to get into right now, but dugan racing is retarded for telling me the wrong reasons for it. it just happened to be the same end result.
as for blackboi50, i know your trying to stick up for 96fakecobra, but honestly man your neon seems to be more cleanly done than his car. as far as i can tell there is not such ricey things. im not trying to diss you, but more neons get neon lights and full ****er systems to brag about. i have nothing wrong with a good sound system, but 96gt seems to thing he is so worthy with it. i honestly have no interest in being able to bump while rolling with my neons. id rather spend my money elsewhere.

blackboi50
06-17-2008, 07:35 AM
amen to that. the car did indeed need a rebuild, but the real reasoning was different. im not going to get into right now, but dugan racing is retarded for telling me the wrong reasons for it. it just happened to be the same end result.
as for blackboi50, i know your trying to stick up for 96fakecobra, but honestly man your neon seems to be more cleanly done than his car. as far as i can tell there is not such ricey things. im not trying to diss you, but more neons get neon lights and full ****er systems to brag about. i have nothing wrong with a good sound system, but 96gt seems to thing he is so worthy with it. i honestly have no interest in being able to bump while rolling with my neons. id rather spend my money elsewhere.

yea thats why the post above me says DIFFERNT FOLKS DIFFERENT STROKES!!!!!.....

i dont see a point in hating on someone elses car when at the end of the day they have to drive it and look at it everyday!!!!.....*shruggs*.........i have neons laced all throughout my car and trunk but they are for show purposes only........i never use them unless at a show......plus i didnt spend my money on them (((like blk96gt)))) they were given to me!!!!...((thanks nitro)):goodjob:.........1

RL...
06-17-2008, 09:34 AM
....ahh everybody's different...with different tastes.......as long as we all agree that Honda sucks.....haha j/k

blackboi50
06-17-2008, 09:40 AM
....ahh everybody's different...with different tastes.......as long as we all agree that Honda sucks.....haha j/k

*bows* hahhaa that would be super contradicting!!!!!........i would rock an S2K all day!!!! :lmfao:........1

SVTCobra1
06-17-2008, 04:56 PM

ya isnt that gay marriage thing start soon? maybe thats where 96gt has been:gay:

RL...
06-17-2008, 08:54 PM
ya isnt that gay marriage thing start soon? maybe thats where 96gt has been:gay:

whoa whoa whoa don't even go there, it has already started in Cali, and it is an atrocity. WTF people....gay marriage...ridiculous...I saw something about it on the news today and instead of the pastor saying "do you take this man to be your wife," they say "do you, party A, take party B to be married." ROFL But this is the wrong place for my post...oopps

SVTCobra1
06-17-2008, 11:32 PM
whoa whoa whoa don't even go there, it has already started in Cali, and it is an atrocity. WTF people....gay marriage...ridiculous...I saw something about it on the news today and instead of the pastor saying "do you take this man to be your wife," they say "do you, party A, take party B to be married." ROFL But this is the wrong place for my post...oopps

dont get me wrong, i hate queers and the fact that they can get married now. i was just stating that 96gt hasnt been around and that just started. coincidence? i think not.

blackboi50
06-18-2008, 08:46 AM
dont get me wrong, i hate queers and the fact that they can get married now. i was just stating that 96gt hasnt been around and that just started. coincidence? i think not.

i think that its a coincidence that u have no life and IA just happened to be around!!!!!....

why u got so much hate in your blood?????.......are u mad that blk96gt car looks better than yours????:thinking:........1

BLK96GT
06-18-2008, 09:28 AM
LOL no im not at any GAY marrage.. i hate fags! LOL i just didnt really care what you ppl had to say anymore. its not my fault you are a couple other ppl had a bad experiance ant my work. thats your opinions. but its whatever i dont even care. yeah and like D said atleast you dont have to drive around in my car or look at it everyday so dont even worry about what it looks like or has on it that you think is fake!

i think that its a coincidence that u have no life and IA just happened to be around!!!!!....

why u got so much hate in your blood?????.......are u mad that blk96gt car looks better than yours????:thinking:........1

blackboi50
06-18-2008, 09:32 AM
LOL no im not at any GAY marrage.. i hate fags! LOL i just didnt really care what you ppl had to say anymore. its not my fault you are a couple other ppl had a bad experiance ant my work. thats your opinions. but its whatever i dont even care. yeah and like D said atleast you dont have to drive around in my car or look at it everyday so dont even worry about what it looks like or has on it that you think is fake!

*applause*.....:D:D......1

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 09:33 AM
its not my fault you are a couple other ppl had a bad experiance ant my work. thats your opinions. but its whatever i dont even care.
From hearing these experiences, I'll never go to Dugan w/my cobra... :2cents:

BLK96GT
06-18-2008, 09:53 AM
thats your choice. i dont really care. there are thousands of other stangs that will be glad to come up here. one less wont kill us. and besides most of this happened over 10 years ago. except the guy with the 2001 cobra.

From hearing these experiences, I'll never go to Dugan w/my cobra... :2cents:

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 09:54 AM
thats your choice. i dont really care. there are thousands of other stangs that will be glad to come up here. one less wont kill us. and besides most of this happened over 10 years ago. except the guy with the 2001 cobra.
Dont under estimate "word of mouth". It can do a lot more damage than you think...

BLK96GT
06-18-2008, 10:02 AM
oh well im not to worried about it. i mean its not like we have lost that much business. even if you told every one you know and they told everyone they know. we have had ppl come up here saying they had heard how bad this place was and they just had to see for their selves and they told us that they didnt have any problems. so i wouldnt just believe a couple of ppl that told you something that had happened. most likely they didnt tell you the rest of the story about why they had a bad experiance here. but like i already said. its not a big deal to me. do whatever you like i still get paid the same weather you show up or not.

Dont under estimate "word of mouth". It can do a lot more damage than you think...

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 10:49 AM
do whatever you like i still get paid the same weather you show up or not.
DEAL :goodjob:

BLK96GT
06-18-2008, 11:15 AM
:D

DEAL :goodjob:

SVTCobra1
06-18-2008, 12:42 PM

i have no life? dude your the one with over 5000 posts on here. i rarely get online to post except for the past week. and im the one with some of my friends getting on here backing me up. how is it that i have no life? if i have no life then i dont know how to even describe you.

96gt can do his own thing. i just had a bad expereince when i did meet him, dont seem to like him, and hate people who fake out their cars. i also personally think my car looks better than his anyways, but to each his own.

blackboi50
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
i have no life? dude your the one with over 5000 posts on here. i rarely get online to post except for the past week. and im the one with some of my friends getting on here backing me up. how is it that i have no life? if i have no life then i dont know how to even describe you.

96gt can do his own thing. i just had a bad expereince when i did meet him, dont seem to like him, and hate people who fake out their cars. i also personally think my car looks better than his anyways, but to each his own.

yea i have 5000 posts and ive been a member since 2004........so what???......i never come in this site making a "rice list" or what have you just to poke fun at someone.....

nor do i ever shop bash.......not kool!!!!!:(:(

so lemme get this strate!!!! u actually met blk96gt??? and talked to him face to face???......if so ill get off ya back.......i dont like e-thugs........but if u didnt call his car a piece of rice crap to his face i dont wanna hear it!!!!......:2cents:......1

BLK96GT
06-18-2008, 01:30 PM
He did meet me. he came up to the shop. however, i was not the one hepling him it was another guy that worked here. i talked to him for like 5 seconds. lol
and how does his car look better than mine.lol his car was all stock. it just had some loud a** exhaust. lol

yea i have 5000 posts and ive been a member since 2004........so what???......i never come in this site making a "rice list" or what have you just to poke fun at someone.....

nor do i ever shop bash.......not kool!!!!!:(:(

so lemme get this strate!!!! u actually met blk96gt??? and talked to him face to face???......if so ill get off ya back.......i dont like e-thugs........but if u didnt call his car a piece of rice crap to his face i dont wanna hear it!!!!......:2cents:......1

SVTCobra1
06-18-2008, 01:57 PM
seriously you are a damn retartd. i was thinking of letting it go, but you seem to lack a brain. the cobra had a bassani x pipe and borla stingers. it sounded amazing. it also had a intake, tuner, and a mgw short throw before i got rid of it. ill get a pic of the GT in a little while. post some pics of yours....with the neons on.
http://a454.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_fd25db774a90e11c9997b74a62ecdccd.jpg

antiv6
06-18-2008, 01:59 PM
and how does his car look better than mine.lol his car was all stock. it just had some loud a** exhaust. lol
you work at a mustang shop for years and you cant see any mods besides exhaust? Even someone who knows absolutely nothing about mustangs could have told you the car was lowered, had aftermarket wheels, Tint, and a saleen wing. But the best part about his car is that he didnt rebadge it with a bunch of saleen badges just b/c he had some exterior mods:D

blackboi50
06-18-2008, 02:05 PM
wow......and the saga continues!!!!! :(...........1

BLK96GT
06-18-2008, 02:51 PM
oh wow look at that!!!

seriously you are a damn retartd. i was thinking of letting it go, but you seem to lack a brain. the cobra had a bassani x pipe and borla stingers. it sounded amazing. it also had a intake, tuner, and a mgw short throw before i got rid of it. ill get a pic of the GT in a little while. post some pics of yours....with the neons on.
http://www.carsponsors.com/member_photos/img3ilssby56pr2lik6xg97_135362.jpghttp://www.carsponsors.com/member_photos/img6e7mugui2snssjz4ygu8_135362.jpg

BLK96GT
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
http://a121.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_14fda2a4a629ab21d45c0332af349090.jpgNotice these pics are taken at shows like i had told you before! they are for show purpose only!:goodjob: http://a333.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_23dfc2853d67ac1a3833d0a2d95f925c.jpg

OMG Its Platz
06-18-2008, 05:10 PM
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

http://a121.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_14fda2a4a629ab21d45c0332af349090.jpgNotice these pics are taken at shows like i had told you before! they are for show purpose only!:goodjob: http://a333.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_23dfc2853d67ac1a3833d0a2d95f925c.jpg

IndianStig
06-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Someone wanna delete all these gay fords fighting posts?

date updated in thread. see ya'll tomorrow

americanctm
06-18-2008, 08:33 PM
lol. I'd still take Jonathan's 01 Cobra anyday.

I'll be there Mehul.

RL...
06-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Tomorrow is supposed to be nice unlike last week, so I'll be out there around 10...see ya guys then

antiv6
06-18-2008, 09:09 PM
ya ill be there too

Rican219
06-18-2008, 09:12 PM
I may ride through

DieselNuts
06-18-2008, 09:37 PM
I might swing by. Me and billy never got to run...you gonna be there billy?

SVTCobra1
06-19-2008, 12:08 AM
i can only go if i get to go on a lunch at work. if not then i wont be getting of till 12am at earliest. ill try to be there.

IndianStig
06-19-2008, 01:35 AM
i don't think billy will show. he's been MIA for a week.

blackboi50
06-19-2008, 06:58 AM
which sonics are we meeting at??????:lmfao:...........i wanna come!!!! :D:D.......1

DieselNuts
06-19-2008, 11:13 AM
HE'S SKUURD

which sonics are we meeting at??????:lmfao:...........i wanna come!!!! :D:D.......1
ITS THE ONE ON THE SOUTHSIDE....THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD FOR IT :ninja:

blackboi50
06-19-2008, 11:17 AM
HE'S SKUURD

ITS THE ONE ON THE SOUTHSIDE....THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD FOR IT :ninja:

damn there must be riverside prwy's all over atlanta like peachtree street.......but link or DIAF!!!!! :lmfao:.........1

Doppelgänger
06-19-2008, 11:30 AM
lol@neons on a mustang.

americanctm
06-19-2008, 01:29 PM

I talked to him Saturday night, i don't know why he wouldn't come. Will might come as well.

Nismo
06-19-2008, 02:33 PM
so wait is it the riverside one or one in south atl somwhere

blackboi50
06-19-2008, 02:34 PM
so wait is it the riverside one or one in south atl somwhere

hahahhah gotcha puto!!!!!!:lmfao:...........white power!!!!!.......1

BLK96GT
06-19-2008, 02:43 PM
hahahhah gotcha puto!!!!!!:lmfao:...........white power!!!!!.......1

Your not even white LOL HAHA:screwy:

blackboi50
06-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Your not even white LOL HAHA:screwy:

its an insider btwn me and nismo!!!!! :lmfao:.....hehhhehee.......funny sh!t!!!!......1

Nismo
06-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Damn you know it figures you wouldnt give me the location. Now Im not going to bring you that 8 piece bucket like I originally said.

blackboi50
06-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Damn you know it figures you wouldnt give me the location. Now Im not going to bring you that 8 piece bucket like I originally said.

:(:(:( :(:(:(........but ill be hungry :(:(.....pwease...1

©hris
06-19-2008, 02:51 PM
i'll be there in the new car.... its a surprise so dont ask me what it is lol

prob be there around 9 or 9:30

blackboi50
06-19-2008, 02:52 PM
i'll be there in the new car.... its a surprise so dont ask me what it is lol

prob be there around 9 or 9:30

its a red civic with a gorgeous drop and gorgeous wheels!!!!!:D:D.......*thinks*........wait a winute!!!!:lmfao:........1

©hris
06-19-2008, 03:00 PM
LOL

Revmaynard
06-19-2008, 03:04 PM
This meet looked interesting until I saw all the six pages of posts were pretty much Mustang owners btching at each other. Does this meet usually turn out well, never been to it.

Nismo
06-19-2008, 03:04 PM
im watching the Thriller video on Youtube, that man's a genious.

blackboi50
06-19-2008, 03:21 PM
im watching the Thriller video on Youtube, that man's a genious.

but the question is would u let your kids be in the video??? :ninja:..........1

Nismo
06-19-2008, 03:36 PM
but the question is would u let your kids be in the video??? :ninja:..........1

I suppose if you want you can watch it. Wheere is this meet at tonight>

csmiths
06-19-2008, 03:44 PM
is it usually a decent turnout? cuz im at the rents in gwinnett, ill go if its a good showing.

Revmaynard
06-19-2008, 04:20 PM
is it usually a decent turnout? cuz im at the rents in gwinnett, ill go if its a good showing.

:stupid:

On_Her_Face
06-19-2008, 04:22 PM
i'd say it is a good meet, and i'm pretty sure i will show tonight

Revmaynard
06-19-2008, 04:26 PM
If it's a good turn out then I'm coming out. I hear the Sonic meets are good but don't they have other Sonic meets in Gainesville and stuff?

MoFo
06-19-2008, 04:27 PM
it's usually pretty lame unless you know people. and even then, it's still lame.

On_Her_Face
06-19-2008, 04:28 PM
it's usually pretty lame unless you know people. and even then, it's still lame.

then don't come :goodjob:

MoFo
06-19-2008, 04:29 PM
then don't come :goodjob:
you're an idiot. if i do go, im shoving my fist up your ass.

Revmaynard
06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
All you do is talk trash from what I've seen these past few days.

I don't know anyone but I'm still gonna try to make it out to see some cars and take some pictures.

On_Her_Face
06-19-2008, 04:37 PM
you're an idiot. if i do go, im shoving my fist up your ass.

please tell me how I am an idoit, cause I said "then don't come"?

Why would you come to a meet when you don't like it? :thinking:

MoFo
06-19-2008, 04:40 PM
please tell me how I am an idoit, cause I said "then don't come"?

Why would you come to a meet when you don't like it? :thinking:
cause i've chilled with you before, retard! lol you shake hands like a biitch too... but i might meet up with jay for something, so i might stop by for a bit.

OMG Its Platz
06-19-2008, 04:45 PM
hahah oh boy..fight night!!!/.ill be there

On_Her_Face
06-19-2008, 04:47 PM
cause i've chilled with you before, retard! lol you shake hands like a biitch too... but i might meet up with jay for something, so i might stop by for a bit.

no you cut me off sir! LOL

csmiths
06-19-2008, 05:01 PM
ill be there round 9

antiv6
06-19-2008, 05:36 PM
If it's a good turn out then I'm coming out. I hear the Sonic meets are good but don't they have other Sonic meets in Gainesville and stuff?
the meets usually pretty decent, a lot better then most of the smaller meets

UpSideDownDesi
06-19-2008, 05:47 PM
hahah oh boy..fight night!!!/.ill be there
not more ricer backfire plz

Revmaynard
06-19-2008, 05:49 PM
I'll be there in my EE wagon. I don't know any G-nett guys so come up and say hey.

SleeperWRX
06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
be there...

Mr. Clean
06-19-2008, 05:59 PM
for those who were wondering... were leaving here in a min.

IndianStig
06-19-2008, 06:01 PM
i'd say it is a good meet, and i'm pretty sure i will show tonight

shiit, wasup lol. i thought you were in south forsyth still

its a pretty fun meet, decent size. and sonic food FTW

antiv6
06-19-2008, 06:11 PM
o yeah, everyone has to pick up their **** when they leave, the manager of sonic said if we leave a bunch of trash he'd call the cops on us

americanctm
06-19-2008, 06:47 PM
lmao ya that dude was a douche. We forgot to tell everybody last week.:rolleyes:

antiv6
06-19-2008, 07:01 PM
u taking your car there chad? i wanna c the paint

IndianStig
06-19-2008, 07:04 PM
im taking mine there. woohoo.

LongLiveH2b
06-19-2008, 07:33 PM
not more ricer backfire plz

:lmfao::lmfao:yea for real it's almost as loud as my farts:lmfao::lmfao:

SVTCobra1
06-20-2008, 02:14 AM
This meet looked interesting until I saw all the six pages of posts were pretty much Mustang owners btching at each other. Does this meet usually turn out well, never been to it.

i didnt get to show and i heard he didnt either. ive only gotten to go to one all year because of work and it doesnt look ill be there anytime soon now since im probably not working the 7-4am shift anymore.

SVTCobra1
06-20-2008, 02:30 AM
oh yea and here are some crappy pics of the gt
http://a224.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5/l_ca1eb4dc135bfa6f086d63a2ae8866bf.jpg
http://a625.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/122/l_a62e09ba55764a2c4b9652a8f2b07c70.jpg

DieselNuts
06-20-2008, 09:22 AM
The meet seemed to have a pretty big turn out. Larger than I have seen anyway. Good seeing some familiar faces again.

Whats up with the blue civic w/red wheels? The spiderman/superman theme is no bueno...

blackboi50
06-20-2008, 09:29 AM
The meet seemed to have a pretty big turn out. Larger than I have seen anyway. Good seeing some familiar faces again.

Whats up with the blue civic w/red wheels? The spiderman/superman theme is no bueno...

yahhhhh he drove across the whole parking lot in reverse!!!!!......okie doke :goodjob:....

but i dont mind the superman theme.......purty cool 2 me!!!!:D.....1

DieselNuts
06-20-2008, 09:32 AM
yahhhhh he drove across the whole parking lot in reverse!!!!!......okie doke :goodjob:....
yeah, I saw that. Someone was saying he was really drunk.....

blackboi50
06-20-2008, 09:43 AM
yeah, I saw that. Someone was saying he was really drunk.....

everytime i go up there hes drunk!!!!! *shruggs*......

and i didnt even see u up there man!!!!:wtf:....1

DieselNuts
06-20-2008, 09:48 AM
everytime i go up there hes drunk!!!!! *shruggs*......

and i didnt even see u up there man!!!!:wtf:....1
Thats fuking gay. I hope he gets a DUI before he hurts someone...

I didnt get up there till about 10:20 or so. I dont think I saw you either :thinking:

blackboi50
06-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Thats fuking gay. I hope he gets a DUI before he hurts someone...

I didnt get up there till about 10:20 or so. I dont think I saw you either :thinking:

i was there till 11 bro!!! hrmmm maybe next time though :goodjob:......1

americanctm
06-20-2008, 11:02 AM

lol that would be Mike. He painted the wheels red cause he was bored. Dustin was pretty f*cked up tho lmao.

RL...
06-20-2008, 11:16 AM

Yeah that civic with the red wheels was no bueno indeed...Some people have too much time on their hands to figure out ways on how to rice out their car...

On_Her_Face
06-20-2008, 11:20 AM
LOL mike's car does look gay, he shoulda left it alone..

but yes i didn't roll in till about 10:30 and there was a good amount of people there

IndianStig
06-20-2008, 02:06 PM
LOL @ everyone hating on mike.

he was dropped as a child.

I like the wheels Johnathan

87 Turbo II
06-20-2008, 03:29 PM
It was ok, I feel like I should've gone to the huge Gainesville meet like I had originally planned. I met 3 other rotor heads though, so that was cool talking to someone who actually knows what my mods are and mean.I mean, the best part was going with my friends, that wouldn't of happened with the Gainseville meet.

(oh and for anyone who thought my little drive off was really loud and ricey, it was a joke, I wasn't showing off. I told one Rx-7 owner "Yeah, this thing has the stock muffler on it gutted and I can't afford another muffler, when I leave, listen to how ricey this thing sounds". I only say that because I know my car sounds horrible, and I saw people looking over at me when I sped away)

blackboi50
06-20-2008, 04:00 PM
It was ok, I feel like I should've gone to the huge Gainesville meet like I had originally planned. I met 3 other rotor heads though, so that was cool talking to someone who actually knows what my mods are and mean.I mean, the best part was going with my friends, that wouldn't of happened with the Gainseville meet.

(oh and for anyone who thought my little drive off was really loud and ricey, it was a joke, I wasn't showing off. I told one Rx-7 owner "Yeah, this thing has the stock muffler on it gutted and I can't afford another muffler, when I leave, listen to how ricey this thing sounds". I only say that because I know my car sounds horrible, and I saw people looking over at me when I sped away)

why didnt u tell him to follow u on 316 2 go listen to it???!!!!!:thinking:.........1

87 Turbo II
06-20-2008, 07:14 PM
because you should warm a rotary for 30 seconds to a minute prior to driving it, and I was following a guy to 85 south (I don't know the area) and he left right after starting his car, and I waited like 20 seconds of idle then tried to catch him. sSo it doubled as me catching up before the light turned green and I lost him. I managed ot catch him so it was all good.

blackboi50
06-24-2008, 08:24 AM
because you should warm a rotary for 30 seconds to a minute prior to driving it, and I was following a guy to 85 south (I don't know the area) and he left right after starting his car, and I waited like 20 seconds of idle then tried to catch him. sSo it doubled as me catching up before the light turned green and I lost him. I managed ot catch him so it was all good.

cliff notes plzzz.......:thinking:......1