PDA

View Full Version : got a birdfeeder...

speedminded
08-22-2005, 12:27 AM
kinda dark, maybe some better ones later but this one the very first picture i attempted to take, tried like 5 more times and couldn't get them to work with me...damn birds never listen.

oh yeah, it's grainy because i was shooting through a screen around the patio area.

Repost Squintz
08-22-2005, 12:31 AM
where are the birds???

Pher
08-22-2005, 12:39 AM
Crank that shutter speed up.

speedminded
08-22-2005, 12:39 AM
where are the birds???There's one in there! lol, said couldn't get them to cooperate, i don't know how i got that shot...i need a telephoto lens...

speedminded
08-22-2005, 12:44 AM
Crank that shutter speed up.it was on Auto...it was the first bird to visit and the lighting was bad so i didn't bother with manual mode. Started drinking Tattoo w/ a QT frozen coke at like 6pm...wasn't gonna put too much effort into it.

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2005, 04:17 AM
Definitely gay, now. Later, QD.

speedminded
08-22-2005, 05:54 AM
Definitely gay, now. Later, QD.funny thing about birds, mammals, etc...they actually exist and not just some hallucination of an apparition or sound in someones cracked out head. How old do you have to be before you stop going into peoples threads trying to talk shit about them unprovoked?

kelly marie
08-22-2005, 08:26 AM
lol that is funnay FUNNAY!!

hey i picked out that bird feeder fool!! im so happy the birdies like it...

collins
08-22-2005, 11:16 AM
hey now, be nice to qd. he can give you a -10!!! lol

A.P. Photography
08-22-2005, 11:32 AM
it was on Auto...it was the first bird to visit and the lighting was bad so i didn't bother with manual mode. Started drinking Tattoo w/ a QT frozen coke at like 6pm...wasn't gonna put too much effort into it.
What camera were you using?

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Nice try at being funny. But not quite there, yet. You think tearing into my beliefs with your ignorance is not going to make me back down from you. You're a weak minded, sissyfied bitch. Without Google, you're shit. Hell, even with Google, you're still shit. You posting your inexplainable dribble on the boards is enough provocation for me to call you like I read you. Trick. Lolol @ you. -10 for your retardedness. Later, QD.

kelly marie
08-22-2005, 02:08 PM
honestly qd you come into threads that he starts and act like a jerk... im not sure what is going on between you two but i think its stupid that you go into his thread and post some stupid shit just to piss him off... he does not do that to you! i dont have a problem with you but just pointing out the obvious... if you dont like him .. let it be... dont ruin his threads with your opinions...

not trying to be a bitch but this is just a little immature...
so go ahead and say whatever you want to me but im so sick of all the DRAMA!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2005, 02:38 PM
. im not sure what is going on between you two

You said it yourself, lolol. You know him more than you know me. I've never met the assclown, but on here, I'll think of him as I feel. He's a drag on people's threads, so I thought I'd show him what it's like to bring a thread down. Later, QD.