AlanŽ
06-11-2008, 12:32 AM
You Sir are a moron.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178096&page=1&pp=20

The12lber
06-11-2008, 01:52 PM
You Sir are a moron.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178096&page=1&pp=20

You might want to prove me wrong first before you go and say something silly like that.

So far, I can basically synopsize the thread as so.

I construct argument with supporting evidence from an international economic think tank.

The short bus attacks said argument with nonfacts about History (which more over would not have affected my argument had they been true) and a fundamental lack of understanding about the topic (not knowing what defines communism is a command economy) and feeble efforts to insinuate that I am roughly 12 years in age.

So basically, you might want to prove me wrong before you say.

YOU SIR A MORON.

Because as it turns out YOU ARE LOL.

LOLOL LATER.

AnTi-PooN
06-11-2008, 02:00 PM
lol... i dont understand how he is a moron. granted i don't agree with him but he makes good arguments and speeks well.

Reaper
06-11-2008, 02:06 PM
lol... i dont understand how he is a moron. granted i don't agree with him but he makes good arguments and speeks well.

I don't agree with him at all either, and he's extremely well spoken and puts up a very good argument. I personally have my own feelings on the topic, and I agree with Alan on a lot of stuff, but calling him a moron wasn't the way to go.

Although the12lber doesn't really know how to conduct a civilized conversation with out calling the person names..So I think although he's "educated" and very articulate and puts up a strong argument, he still has to resort to knocking on other people because its a last resort...which just goes to show his age.. just my:2cents:

btw how do you have a economics degree and your 19?

AnTi-PooN
06-11-2008, 02:09 PM

by beasting lol

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2008, 02:31 PM
so is redgt the pot or the kettle here? :thinking:

The12lber
06-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Although the12lber doesn't really know how to conduct a civilized conversation with out calling the person names..So I think although he's "educated" and very articulate and puts up a strong argument, he still has to resort to knocking on other people because its a last resort...which just goes to show his age.. just my:2cents:
"Knocking on" other people is typically my first resort. This is the internet, not the Boy Scouts.

I don't really understand how anyone can take that seriously when I put Tranny as my gender.

As a side note, its no fun unless someone calls me a douchebag/kidiot/lesbian at some point.

MoFo
06-11-2008, 02:49 PM
As a side note, its no fun unless someone calls me a douchebag/kidiot/lesbian at some point.
dude you mean if i put march 11, 1908 as my birthday then people would actually believe me that im 100 years old? like, omg. no way... :lmfao:the internet, gotta love it.

osnap
06-11-2008, 02:50 PM
If anything is moronic, its this thread. Good argument, RedGT... you are quite poignant in pointing out how he's a moron and establishing a compelling converse argument in your favor.

Er... no, wait.

Reaper
06-11-2008, 03:02 PM

sry really didn't see that. In fact the only reason I mentioned you being 19 was because RedGT mentioned it first. From previous posts it seemed as if you were much older. Which is why I asked the question.

AlanŽ
06-11-2008, 03:53 PM
ok im back.just wanted start pointless bs, but i fell asleep right after now i'm at work bored. so :2up: .

On a serious note 12lber you seem like a very intelligent guy I don't really think your an idiot

Reaper
06-11-2008, 03:55 PM
ok im back.just wanted start pointless bs, but i fell asleep right after now i'm at work bored. so :2up: .

On a serious note 12lber you seem like a very intelligent guy I don't really think your an idiot

like his ass while ur at it lirl

AlanŽ
06-11-2008, 03:57 PM
like his ass while ur at it lirl
:thinking: :screwy: :D :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Whats up with you man. why arent you trying to sell ran a empty warehouse to bring the children to...wait i mena throw ia parties?

Reaper
06-11-2008, 06:43 PM
:thinking: :screwy: :D :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Whats up with you man. why arent you trying to sell ran a empty warehouse to bring the children to...wait i mena throw ia parties?

I've been drinking...get off me lol