PDA

View Full Version : Zoom-Fest, Mazda Festival, July In GA

BWaits
06-10-2008, 06:18 PM
We are proud to announce the first annual Zoom-Fest.

This event will be held July 19th and the 20th, 2008 at the world famous Road Atlanta facility. Located in Braselton, Georgia, just 45 minutes north of Atlanta this first class road race track is home to many great events throughout the year. Zoom-Fest will be run in conjunction with a SCCA road race that is sure to be filled with great Mazda brand racing vehicles.

Zoom-Fest is open to any Mazda or Mazda powered vehicle. Zoom-Fest is a family friendly event, so plan on coming out and enjoying yourselves for the weekend.

Zoom-Fest will be a two day event beginning Saturday morning and concluding Sunday night. Saturday will be the host of a Car Show, Vendor exhibition, Track lapping, Swap meet, Cook out and more to be announced. Sunday will be the competition side of the event with a Driver School and AutoX, with piston verses rotary grudge match.

Follow this link to sign up. Registration will be open until June 27th at midnight. Registration after that time will be considered "Late" registration and will not include a t-shirt. (We must have time to get them printed)

http://www.mazdameets.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30

Elbow
06-10-2008, 06:30 PM
I'll be there on track with the SCCA in my MAZDA ;) I will join you all as well

slostang
06-10-2008, 06:40 PM
ill be there in my HONDA to own all inferior mazdas.

redrumracer
06-10-2008, 06:44 PM
do convertibles need a roll bar??

OneSlow5pt0
06-10-2008, 06:53 PM
im gonna try to make it MAZDA FTMFW

redrumracer
06-10-2008, 07:13 PM
but you drive a cheby

OneSlow5pt0
06-10-2008, 07:16 PM
but you drive a cheby

so? mazda is my 1st love,ill be back in one soon anuff..........we might be getting another 7:ninja:

redrumracer
06-10-2008, 07:26 PM
so? mazda is my 1st love,ill be back in one soon anuff..........we might be getting another 7:ninja:
a 7 with chevy love???

b16EG-HaTcH
06-10-2008, 07:33 PM
WTF u drive a chevrolet, a camaro at that.

Elbow
06-10-2008, 08:08 PM
do convertibles need a roll bar??

The real track event is SCCA, it's an SCCA weekend, the site says waived, usually for PDX any convertable needs a roll bar, double check.

redrumracer
06-10-2008, 08:12 PM
The real track event is SCCA, it's an SCCA weekend, the site says waived, usually for PDX any convertable needs a roll bar, double check.
yea i went and read the AFTER i posted that question:doh: but even if i dont that 100 something bucks, once i saw that i knew i wasnt going to do it. besides i dont want to beat you around the track even though im pretty sure thats not the purpose of the pdx, but maybe depending on the autox price i might be willing to do that :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Elbow
06-10-2008, 08:46 PM
yea i went and read the AFTER i posted that question:doh: but even if i dont that 100 something bucks, once i saw that i knew i wasnt going to do it. besides i dont want to beat you around the track even though im pretty sure thats not the purpose of the pdx, but maybe depending on the autox price i might be willing to do that :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Right... :no: :no: :no: :no:

OneSlow5pt0
06-10-2008, 08:55 PM
a 7 with chevy love???

no,Rotary for life

OneSlow5pt0
06-10-2008, 08:55 PM
WTF u drive a chevrolet, a camaro at that.

u be quiet sir.......u know nothing of this love

redrumracer
06-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Right... :no: :no: :no: :no:
yea cuz we all know that my mostly stock car will beat your mostly track prepped car.