PDA

View Full Version : HULK HOGAN ON LARRY KING TONIGHT

Brett
06-10-2008, 01:36 PM
HE IS ON LARRY KING TONIGHT TO DISCUSS HIS LOOSER SON AND TO ANSWER ABOUT THE TAPES RECORDED FROM JAIL THAT HAVE BROUGHT ATTENTION TO HIM AND HIS SON.

DISCUSS.

BKgen®
06-10-2008, 01:38 PM
HE IS ON LARRY KING TONIGHT TO DISCUSS HIS LOOSER SON AND TO ANSWER ABOUT THE TAPES RECORDED FROM JAIL THAT HAVE BROUGHT ATTENTION TO HIM AND HIS SON.

DISCUSS.

In what way is his son loose? :gay:

ShooterMcGavin
06-10-2008, 01:38 PM

DISCUSS.
what's a "looser" son? is that anything like a loser son?

BKgen®
06-10-2008, 01:39 PM
what's a "looser" son? is that anything like a loser son?

REPOST.

ShooterMcGavin
06-10-2008, 01:40 PM
REPOST.
wtf you talking about? :thinking:

Ryumasi
06-10-2008, 01:41 PM
This should be quite intereting none the less.

BKgen®
06-10-2008, 01:43 PM
wtf you talking about? :thinking:

you f*cking assh0le.

deleting posts is dirty. :2up:

ShooterMcGavin
06-10-2008, 01:50 PM
you f*cking assh0le.

deleting posts is dirty. :2up:
are you delusional? :screwy:

BKgen®
06-10-2008, 01:52 PM
*sigh*

DieselNuts
are you delusional? :screwy:
i dunno about that, but he is loose...

loose like me? :gay:

BKgen®
fck you too diesel lol.

ShooterMcGavin
06-10-2008, 01:54 PM
epic lulz

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah dude we'll call it "The New Nick."

Yeah dude, I got you, dude.

lolololol

EDIT: My 7000th post :crazy:

Sammich
06-10-2008, 02:38 PM
A REPOOSTER THAT CAN'T SPELL

d_day87
06-10-2008, 02:58 PM
i think it's stupid as fcuk that their trying to make something good out of something that was supposed to be some sort of punishment for nick. fcuking hogan's i swear.

AznTraitor
06-10-2008, 09:31 PM
the whole Hogan family are pieces of sh*t.....they act like Nick is all innocent and the guy (John) deserved this....

Hulk Hogan is a piece of sh*t, Linda Hogan is a bigger piece of sh*t who pretty much looks like a dude...and nick is a little fag boy....he was crying about being by himself, I swear if he was in general population his ass would be raped

d_day87
06-10-2008, 09:42 PM
the whole Hogan family are pieces of sh*t.....they act like Nick is all innocent and the guy (John) deserved this....

Hulk Hogan is a piece of sh*t, Linda Hogan is a bigger piece of sh*t who pretty much looks like a dude...and nick is a little fag boy....he was crying about being by himself, I swear if he was in general population his ass would be raped

x one jillion

SCAT MAN
06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/hogan-leg-drop.jpg

Reaper
06-10-2008, 10:08 PM
lirl

TIGERJC
06-11-2008, 12:10 AM
I still think nick received a tough punishment, but fla was going to make an example out of him due to all the street racing deaths in fla. It was an accident and I still think people forget that. I still laugh at the 1 year in jail sentence T.I. received, a convicted felony buying guns I thought received at least a 5 year prison sentence. I think a lot more good would have come about, if his license was suspended for 5 years and he use his celebrity status to help young drivers from making the same mistakes as him (A sh*t ton of community service)

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Yeah, some of you are worse then the media. Yeah, he drove recklessly and caused the accident but it's an accident. Not something that was done on purpose. The passenger should be the one at fault as well a little bit for not wearing his seatbelt. Maybe if he wore his seatbelt, he would've been out of the hospital by now. I'm not saying that is for sure what would've happened BUT you ever know. It could've happened. Also I don't agree with the punishment received. Yeah, he caused it but 8 months in jail for driving recklessly and causing harm to a guy who maybe could've prevented his injuries by wearing his seatbelt? Hmmmmmmm.......we all have our opinions on this but I strongly disagree with his punishment.

Reaper
06-11-2008, 01:07 AM
I think it's a little extreme although he is getting whats been coming to him for quite some time... but the passenger was dumb enough NOT to wear his seatbelt...So in a way he's just as much at fault.

If you look at the wreckage of the car he had to be hauling AZZ! The pic I posted up was the actual supra that he demolished...and its on a relatively public road. So keep in mind he was atleast doing 80-100mph...pure stupidity. He's in jail for a reason and I agree with it...just not 8 months.

AznTraitor
06-11-2008, 06:56 AM
How are we worse than the media? Yeah, I believe the media misguides and such....

BUT

those phone conversations are not doctored what so ever, Nick is a whining about how he has to sit in a cell all by himself, ummm...that was for his own protection....did he think jail was gonna be like daddy day camp part 3? Then he's all upset that he won't be able to climb into the Escalade with the family and go to the beach...wtf? Their phone conversations really show how conceited they are, talking about non sense and not saying one damn word about John who is still comatose. Nick does not care...he's gonna come out of prison a bigger ass hat than he was because he's gonna act so hard because he got to sit in a cell by himself and now he is working with two felons doing paperwork, I bet you 1 million he's gonna act like a tough guy once he gets out.

Hulk and Linda are just pieces of crap....they are trying to play victims of the whole incident, and telling the media they setup all these charities for medical bills for John, but that family has yet to receive one dime. And then Hulk begins to go off that John must've done really bad to have this happen to him and Nick says "Yeah, he's a real negative person"

In reality, they are C-list celebs and doing their best to swing this to help them get into the A-list

yeah his punishment is a bit tough, but you know what.....as the hulk would say, he must've done some really bad stuff to have this happen to him.

kelly marie
06-11-2008, 09:58 AM
tough punishment?? are you all serious?? his friend is in a vegetative state.. he will probably not come out of his coma and eight months is a "hard" punishment. in my mind this was almost vehicular manslaughter nick KNEW he was speeding, yeah the passenger should have worn his seatbelt but who knows he may have been telling nick to slow down..

think if this happened to someone in your family (they were the passenger) and they were in a coma due to stupid wreckless driving..

he got off too light IMO plus wasn't he drinking? he is underage..

Bruce Leroy
06-11-2008, 10:26 AM
No one on here knows what really happened, cuz you were not there. And you don't know the people involved.....

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... everyone should stfu, and mind your own business.

:taun:

kelly marie
06-11-2008, 10:35 AM
if you don't want to read our opinions then don't click the thread and read them..

lol that's simple

to me, it's interesting to hear everyones take on what's fair and what isn't.. if you don't feel the same.. go away

kthx

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2008, 11:59 AM
^^^:smileowne

AznTraitor
06-11-2008, 10:03 PM
No one on here knows what really happened, cuz you were not there. And you don't know the people involved.....

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... everyone should stfu, and mind your own business.

:taun:

this is true, but what I do know is....Nick and the Hulkster are already trying to get a reality tv deal and it'll go to whoever gives him the most money....not a care in the world....these jokers don't care about what happened and only play the victim card because they are c-list celebs

Echonova
06-11-2008, 10:23 PM
yeah his punishment is a bit tough, but you know what.....as the hulk would say, he must've done some really bad stuff to have this happen to him.QFT

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-12-2008, 02:03 AM
tough punishment?? are you all serious?? his friend is in a vegetative state.. he will probably not come out of his coma and eight months is a "hard" punishment. in my mind this was almost vehicular manslaughter nick KNEW he was speeding, yeah the passenger should have worn his seatbelt but who knows he may have been telling nick to slow down..

think if this happened to someone in your family (they were the passenger) and they were in a coma due to stupid wreckless driving..

he got off too light IMO plus wasn't he drinking? he is underage..Ok whore. Shut your fukin cocksucker.

How the fuk do you know WTF would have happened if the dude wore a seatbelt? You dont, so stfu.

kelly marie
06-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Ok whore. Shut your fukin cocksucker.

How the fuk do you know WTF would have happened if the dude wore a seatbelt? You dont, so stfu.hahaha it's an opinion dumbass.. oh wait.. this is the internet.. serious business, right?

MistaCee
06-12-2008, 07:53 AM
His friend is prob going to be a veggy for the rest of his life, and you people are saying 8 months is hard? Sure it was an accident, but it wouldn't have happen if he wasn't speeding/racing.

01CDMLUDER
06-12-2008, 05:52 PM
How are we worse than the media? Yeah, I believe the media misguides and such....

BUT

those phone conversations are not doctored what so ever, Nick is a whining about how he has to sit in a cell all by himself, ummm...that was for his own protection....did he think jail was gonna be like daddy day camp part 3? Then he's all upset that he won't be able to climb into the Escalade with the family and go to the beach...wtf? Their phone conversations really show how conceited they are, talking about non sense and not saying one damn word about John who is still comatose. Nick does not care...he's gonna come out of prison a bigger ass hat than he was because he's gonna act so hard because he got to sit in a cell by himself and now he is working with two felons doing paperwork, I bet you 1 million he's gonna act like a tough guy once he gets out.

Hulk and Linda are just pieces of crap....they are trying to play victims of the whole incident, and telling the media they setup all these charities for medical bills for John, but that family has yet to receive one dime. And then Hulk begins to go off that John must've done really bad to have this happen to him and Nick says "Yeah, he's a real negative person"

In reality, they are C-list celebs and doing their best to swing this to help them get into the A-list

yeah his punishment is a bit tough, but you know what.....as the hulk would say, he must've done some really bad stuff to have this happen to him.

1st off i think nicks punishment is fair. the reason why nick was in solitare was b/c he's underage. now there are enough kids there he's in a regular cell with two more underaged morons. but i think everyone is being a little harsh to hulk b/c's of the comments he said to his son! 1st off they were private! plus i think he was just trying to make his son feel better. nick is going to have to live for this for the rest of his life, mistake or not! im sure he's reminded of it everyday he wakes up in jail! and about the reality show once again he was trying to give hope to his son that made a dumb mistake. nick did drink but was under the legal limit (even though he's not 21 he wasn't "drunk") maybe the guy hasn't received a dime b/c hulk and linda are getting a divorce and there assets might be frozen. but idk?

AznTraitor
06-13-2008, 08:55 AM
but i think everyone is being a little harsh to hulk b/c's of the comments he said to his son! 1st off they were private! plus i think he was just trying to make his son feel better.

I do not buy into that crap....Hulk said the same thing, he was saying it to make his son feel better, while they are dogging on a dude who is comatose? PLUS, if you listen to all the convo's on youtube, about every minute or so, a recorded voice says "YOUR PHONE CALL IS BEING RECORDED OR MONITORED" so they knew damn well it wasn't private. Also, with that being said....the Sheriffs dept said that because all calls are collect calls, it nulls any privacy acts/laws in place for the person MAKING the call hence the reason they do that....

oh well, imo the hogan's are trash.....bottom line.

Echonova
06-13-2008, 09:00 AM
I do not buy into that crap....Hulk said the same thing, he was saying it to make his son feel better, while they are dogging on a dude who is comatose? PLUS, if you listen to all the convo's on youtube, about every minute or so, a recorded voice says "YOUR PHONE CALL IS BEING RECORDED OR MONITORED" so they knew damn well it wasn't private. Also, with that being said....the Sheriffs dept said that because all calls are collect calls, it nulls any privacy acts/laws in place for the person MAKING the call hence the reason they do that....

oh well, imo the hogan's are trash.....bottom line.It only gets better... LOL Linda wants Hulk in the same jail as their son. LOLOLOLOLOLOMGBBQ
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25102145/

AznTraitor
06-13-2008, 10:50 AM
It only gets better... LOL Linda wants Hulk in the same jail as their son. LOLOLOLOLOLOMGBBQ
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25102145/

omg, she is ignorant as all hell, and dating a 19yr old? isn't that younger than her kids....

I can see it now.....they get undressed and the kid is like....ummm, could you please put a bag over your head and put on this moo-moo and possibly serve me some nasty candy? I have this thing for old manly fat chicks.

MistaCee
06-13-2008, 12:28 PM
omg, she is ignorant as all hell, and dating a 19yr old? isn't that younger than her kids....

I can see it now.....they get undressed and the kid is like....ummm, could you please put a bag over your head and put on this moo-moo and possibly serve me some nasty candy? I have this thing for old manly fat chicks.

He's probrably dating the mom for the daughter:lmfao: