PDA

View Full Version : JuLiaN_TM a++++++++++ seller

~GILLEY~
06-10-2008, 08:52 AM
real good guy had some bad stuff happen and still held up his end of the deal

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Did you ever straighten up the other "deal" going on? You know you're up for a ban. Later, QD.

~GILLEY~
06-10-2008, 11:12 AM
dude why dont you stay the **** out of threads that have nothing to do with you and if i get banned bc some dumb ass **** up something he got from me then oh well

kngkahious
06-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Did you ever straighten up the other "deal" going on? You know you're up for a ban. Later, QD.
hey did you tell me to stay out of **** that i dont belong in???????? well dont you think you need to do the same?

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2008, 12:55 AM
hey did you tell me to stay out of **** that i dont belong in???????? well dont you think you need to do the same?

Maybe you should know who you're talking to? I have reason to be involved. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2008, 12:57 AM
dude why dont you stay the **** out of threads that have nothing to do with you and if i get banned bc some dumb ass **** up something he got from me then oh well

Why don't you man up and take the skirt and blouse off and settle your problems? You're asking yourself to get banned by hiding your biitch the whole time the other thread was going and, funny as it is, the second that thread is locked, you come out of the closet. But that's ok. We'll see how much longer you two girls will be posting. Later, QD.

~GILLEY~
06-11-2008, 10:18 AM
if you go look i posted in that one and all of it is done with

~GILLEY~
06-11-2008, 10:21 AM
and you have no reason to post in threads that have nothing to do with you if i dont or other people dont. but i did not post this for stuff like this to be in here so if you would pls stop posting in here if you have something to say to me and its not about JuLiaN pm me can you be adult enough to do that?