PDA

View Full Version : Misc Carlton, GA People

yogi08
06-10-2008, 12:14 AM
First things first, I know theres plenty of people in Carlton... however I was wanting to know if there was many people on IA that live in Carlton. My dad got a job offer at a college in Carlton... He originally retired from Georgia Southern University in March. Now he was is going to be collecting on retirement, and possibley taking the job up there. Being my mom is a principle here in my town she cant just yet put in her notice to leave. She will be staying here in Statesboro while my father goes up to Carlton, and I will be going with him. Enough with that, What I was really wondering whats the town/people like there? Right now im working at Ogeechee Steel INC doing alittle bit of welding, but mainly preping beams for paint and loading trailors with iron. I work very hard, I dont slack. Is there anyone on here doing any steel work up there? When i go check out the town ill see about a job before i get there. I do not like "not" working. Thanks in advanced!

yogi08
06-10-2008, 12:25 AM
***Carrollton, GA. Sorry.

redrumracer
06-10-2008, 12:43 AM
***Carrollton, GA. Sorry.
lol while reading your original post i was thinking you meant carrollton seeing as how im from carlton and there is not a college there, hell theres not a red light, a police department, a grocery store, but there is a post office! :) oh and a park.

yogi08
06-10-2008, 12:55 AM
lol while reading your original post i was thinking you meant carrollton seeing as how im from carlton and there is not a college there, hell theres not a red light, a police department, a grocery store, but there is a post office! :) oh and a park.

haha well im glad im not going there ;)

i see your in cochran... i dated a girl from there haha. dont think i ever saw your miata around though.

redrumracer
06-10-2008, 12:58 AM
haha well im glad im not going there ;)

i see your in cochran... i dated a girl from there haha. dont think i ever saw your miata around though.
i doubt it i just came out this way, im attending MGC out here.

drmz2realiti
06-17-2008, 01:53 PM
I live in douglasville 20mins from carrollton, work in villa rica 10mins from carrollton. Its not a bad place to be. Its like any other town with a university, a couple of bars, couple of stores, closet mall is in douglasville, you know same ol same ol, little country town.

yogi08
06-17-2008, 05:43 PM
sounds like this town i live in now.
Statesboro

drmz2realiti
06-17-2008, 07:14 PM
well good luck when u get up here maybe ill see ya around

yogi08
06-18-2008, 04:06 AM
prally so, ill get known quick. :P

Jin
06-18-2008, 08:30 AM
I moved here from Gwinnett about a month ago and its been pretty good to me so far. Although being probably the only asian person here gets weird responses, but people here are nice. As stated above, its a typical small town where everyone seems to know everyone. You coming from Statesboro, I really don't think you'll hate Carrollton. Wave if you see a white AP2 s2000.

YEEEEE C-town represent yo.

SlowsterCivy
06-18-2008, 08:38 AM
First things first, I know theres plenty of people in Carlton... however I was wanting to know if there was many people on IA that live in Carlton. My dad got a job offer at a college in Carlton... He originally retired from Georgia Southern University in March. Now he was is going to be collecting on retirement, and possibley taking the job up there. Being my mom is a principle here in my town she cant just yet put in her notice to leave. She will be staying here in Statesboro while my father goes up to Carlton, and I will be going with him. Enough with that, What I was really wondering whats the town/people like there? Right now im working at Ogeechee Steel INC doing alittle bit of welding, but mainly preping beams for paint and loading trailors with iron. I work very hard, I dont slack. Is there anyone on here doing any steel work up there? When i go check out the town ill see about a job before i get there. I do not like "not" working. Thanks in advanced!

So your moving with your dad for a while up there then buying a house in Marietta, GA with Travis? You're what 18 and your buying a house? Impressive if you end up doing that.

yogi08
06-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Nah, me and travis talked bout gettin a house up there after i even posted this.

this thread is nearly pointless now haha.

SlowsterCivy
06-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Nah, me and travis talked bout gettin a house up there after i even posted this.

this thread is nearly pointless now haha.

So, no house? :thinking:

yogi08
06-18-2008, 03:13 PM
yes on the house
no with living with dad.

ill go see him all the time, he wont be too far from us up there. my moms is stayin here charlene, shes principle down here and cant retire for 3 more years. theyre staying together though :)

Blitanicle99
06-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Apparently I am famous or something lol

Currently still getting an apartment unfortunately and then getting a house later on in the year or something.

SlowsterCivy
06-18-2008, 07:14 PM
yes on the house
no with living with dad.

ill go see him all the time, he wont be too far from us up there. my moms is stayin here charlene, shes principle down here and cant retire for 3 more years. theyre staying together though :)

got ya

Andr3w
06-19-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm from the Carrollton area. Everyone in the scene is usually cool. It's a pretty quite town though. Hit me up when you get here.

quickdodgeŽ
06-19-2008, 09:38 AM
shes principle

Principal? Later, QD.

yogi08
06-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Principal? Later, QD.
haha yep. thanks qd. reps

pck3
07-02-2008, 01:34 AM
lame