PDA

View Full Version : my Jennings GP trackday pics

HiPSI
08-21-2005, 09:55 PM
these were taken by the track photographer. it was 105 degrees at the track and everyone was suffering from dehydration and heat exhaustion, but i'll be damned if i didn't put in some good laps :D. it was a blast, i'm sure i'll be going back when it cools off a bit ;).

the first one turned out pretty cool

Spyder
08-21-2005, 09:57 PM
Damn son!

ironchef
08-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Sweet looking bike!!

1439/2000
08-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Damn it looks like fun. Mountain run skills paying off now Erin?

s four t5
08-21-2005, 10:45 PM
geeze erin way to paint your headlight like a ricer.....what a friggin loser....oh btw nice shots looks like a ton of fun...

Cliff^^^

Repost Squintz
08-21-2005, 10:51 PM
so um does that bike have V-TAK? oooo i see it's a TYPe R eddition too LMAo just messin man, those are some sweet jdm knee dragging pics LOL, jk. nice pix though, and it does look like fun, but shit i bet it was hot as hell

s four t5
08-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Cliff again...Erin there was a guy at the track (commerce) friday night on a busa i believe stretched swingarm and what not maybe even hydraulic/air shifter on the bars and he was riding in jeans, low cut riding boots and a joe rocket mesh jacket trapping 145 mph at 9.5sec.....sound smart to you?

BufordŽ
08-22-2005, 12:52 AM
Not really.

But I'd do it.

With more gear on.

HiPSI
08-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Cliff again...Erin there was a guy at the track (commerce) friday night on a busa i believe stretched swingarm and what not maybe even hydraulic/air shifter on the bars and he was riding in jeans, low cut riding boots and a joe rocket mesh jacket trapping 145 mph at 9.5sec.....sound smart to you?

guess they don't tech anyone anymore or something...

HiPSI
08-22-2005, 12:36 PM
oh and cliff, the headlight isn't painted, it's covered in silver vinyl... it's a requirement so when you crash you don't leave lots of little pieces of headlight laying all over that takes 2 hours to clean up ;).

SquishyC
08-22-2005, 12:53 PM
Looking hawt Erin :)

Really nice pics!!!

trythefly
08-22-2005, 03:27 PM
kik ass pics erin

HiPSI
08-22-2005, 03:52 PM
thanks yo...

i'm still trying to re-hydrate myself :(. the only up side to it is that it doesn't seem so bad around here right now even with as hot as it is ;)

HiPSI
08-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Looking hawt Erin :)

you just like to see a man in a tight leather suit don't you? lol.

AznTraitor
08-22-2005, 04:00 PM
man...what kind of tard goes to a track day in a black suit that isnt perforated?! what a schmuck! and what kind of person doesnt borrow someones track timer for at least 1 lap to see what they are ticking off??!

btw, did you run new tires or just the metzlers you had on it?

how'd the backprotector fit?

and I bet the only reason you were even going fast was because you were watching my movie....

HiPSI
08-22-2005, 04:10 PM
man...what kind of tard goes to a track day in a black suit that isnt perforated?! what a schmuck! and what kind of person doesnt borrow someones track timer for at least 1 lap to see what they are ticking off??!

btw, did you run new tires or just the metzlers you had on it?

how'd the backprotector fit?

and I bet the only reason you were even going fast was because you were watching my movie....

i already told you about the timer... but when daniel was running the timer i was following him around the track and sticking with him, and he said during that time we were turning like 1:33-1:35's.... then he got into his groove and took off :(.

same old metz M1's, but replaced the rear because of the puncture in the old one. i didn't end up using the back protector this time around because it was so damn hot, but it fits well. now come in town so i can pay you for it ;). and yes, the DVD had me backing it in and coming off the corners sideways :D

AznTraitor
08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
i already told you about the timer... but when daniel was running the timer i was following him around the track and sticking with him, and he said during that time we were turning like 1:33-1:35's.... then he got into his groove and took off :(.

same old metz M1's, but replaced the rear because of the puncture in the old one. i didn't end up using the back protector this time around because it was so damn hot, but it fits well. now come in town so i can pay you for it ;). and yes, the DVD had me backing it in and coming off the corners sideways :D

lol....when they showed the drifting in motogp, I was like.......haha, I wanna do that!

itz a jew
08-22-2005, 07:26 PM
nice

rolling_trip
08-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Think i'm going to the stay on 4 wheels, but nice riding. :goodjob:

trythefly
08-23-2005, 07:36 AM
Are you still down there in FL? Or was this just a w/e excursion?

HiPSI
08-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Are you still down there in FL? Or was this just a w/e excursion?

drove down sat after work, slept in the truck bed that night and headed back after riding sunday. jennings is only about a 4 hour drive, so it's not a bad weekend trip.

David88vert
08-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Jennings is always fun. Thinking about doing Barber on 9/11 with some friends.

HiPSI
08-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Jennings is always fun. Thinking about doing Barber on 9/11 with some friends.

i'd be down for that but i'm drifting that day ;). so many events, so little time.

i really can't wait to head back down there again though, the drive isn't bad at all and it was a lot of fun getting to ride with so many people that i've met before. the track is pretty confidence inspiring too, i just felt so much more comfortable than i ever have before (other than that feeling of riding in death valley).

SquishyC
08-24-2005, 08:21 AM
you just like to see a man in a tight leather suit don't you? lol.

Umm.... well yea! :)