PDA

View Full Version : Always check your trunk...

Hulud
06-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Police: Gastonia Woman Finds Ex-Boyfriend's Dead Body In Trunk Of Car

POSTED: 12:28 am EDT June 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:06 am EDT June 9, 2008

GASTONIA, N.C. -- A man was found dead in the trunk of his ex-girlfriends car.

Ricky Dale Simmons Sr.'s body was discovered by his ex-girlfriend Sunday evening on Bradford Street in Gastonia.

Gastonia police said the woman just filed a restraining order against Simmons last week. Officers also said Simmons has been in trouble with the law before, even serving time in state prison for killing a former girlfriend in the late 1980's.

Police aren't sure how he died, or how he ended up in the trunk of the car, but said his body was likely there most of the weekend.

Officers said the woman likely drove around for more than a day, never knowing his body was in the trunk. Police said she checked her car when she said she started smelled a bad odor coming from her car.

Gaston County Police Department was also at the scene.

They've been investigating a missing persons case for months. Jamie Fraley, 22, went missing in early April, and Simmons is connected to her case. Simmons' son was dating Fraley prior to her disappearance. She has not been found.

Leadfoot_mf
06-09-2008, 10:52 AM
interesting.

Ran
06-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Never leave dead bodies in your trunk overnight. I personally find fresh gravesites and just bury the body with the other recently deceased. Since the dirt is fresh anyway, nobody ever things to double-check the site. :goodjob:

Sammich
06-09-2008, 11:01 AM
LOL @ RAN

Leadfoot_mf
06-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Never leave dead bodies in your trunk overnight. I personally find fresh gravesites and just bury the body with the other recently deceased. Since the dirt is fresh anyway, nobody ever things to double-check the site. :goodjob:
thats too much work i like to go in just before the casket is placed in the hole usually the night before a funeral.

Hulud
06-09-2008, 11:31 AM
nah guys, you gotta do like fargo

WOODCHIPPER!!!!

Leadfoot_mf
06-09-2008, 11:35 AM
nah guys, you gotta do like fargo

WOODCHIPPER!!!!
sure if you own a tree service other wise too much forensic evidence left behind.

SiRed94
06-09-2008, 12:24 PM
yeah I frequently forget about the bodies in my trunk and they stay there for days until I smell them and remember whats up... but its all good, they get to the bottom of the lake eventually...

redrumracer
06-09-2008, 12:28 PM
thats too much work i like to go in just before the casket is placed in the hole usually the night before a funeral.

id assume you have watched mr brookes. thats the same thing he did

Leadfoot_mf
06-09-2008, 12:37 PM
id assume you have watched mr brookes. thats the same thing he did
were do u think they got that from

The Ninja
06-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Trash compactors are major retail facilities. Work like a charm.

T.S.
06-09-2008, 02:03 PM
No you need to find a open top container that gets dumped on a regular basis, that they also pull in the early mornings. Throw the body in there. When it lands in the landfill 1000's of lbs of trash and dirt are pushed on top of it. It would be really hard to find it there. =) My dad works for BFI the garbage company and they have found many many bodies out at the landfill. Mostly homeless people sleeping in the cans at night for warmth.

The Ninja
06-09-2008, 02:04 PM
No you need to find a open top container that gets dumped on a regular basis, that they also pull in the early mornings. Throw the body in there. When it lands in the landfill 1000's of lbs of trash and dirt are pushed on top of it. It would be really hard to find it there. =) My dad works for BFI the garbage company and they have found many many bodies out at the landfill. Mostly homeless people sleeping in the cans at night for warmth.

I knew disguising dead people worked. See....the f*ckers always laughed at me, but LOOK!

PRiMAdonna
06-09-2008, 03:57 PM
that's super creepy...

MistaCee
06-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Ran and Leadfoot seemed to have done this before......

Pm'd the hitmen.

Ran
06-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Ran and Leadfoot seemed to have done this before......

Pm'd the hitmen.Yes, please, PM us across the internet that is heavily monitored by the feds. That'll keep your actions from being discovered. lol

redrumracer
06-09-2008, 04:51 PM
were do u think they got that from
hmmmmmm idk????? that was a good movie

Friggintitsman
06-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Nothing says lovin like you ex b/f body in the trunk oven.

AnthonyF
06-09-2008, 06:57 PM
def wasnt an Italian job. :ninja:

-Ant.