PDA

View Full Version : New thread type called "Guess the race..."

Ruiner
06-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Basically, I'll post a story and you can guess the race in question...

This is a true story that happened on Sunday:

My fiancee, her mom, and her sister went to watch "Sex and the City" yesterday and there was a problem with some of the people in the theater. She was with her mother and sister. It was a girls' day or something. Supposed to be nice, right? Sex and the City...girls, no problems, right? Yeah, wrong.

They get there, sit down, and there are only women in the theater (of course). Should be fine, yes? No crazy guys yelling at the screen.

Suddenly, six rather large and loud women came in...it was like a cattle train.

The women were loud in the previews, but they thought that they would shut up.

The women were loud during the opening credits...yet again, they thought that would still be quiet once the movie started.

No go, the women DID NOT shut up the entire time. Multiple ladies from many rows asked them to be quiet, but they were only given a "shut up, *****" in response. One of them even called my fiancee a *****. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/eek3.gif

People started to walk out about 15-20 minutes into the movie because of their noise/comments/yelling/etc. My fiancee and her party left about 20 min in. The manager said that he was going to go in and have them removed from the theater, but it was too later. Too many people had already left and/or were pissed that their movie was already messed up.

****ing pieces of trash...

Reaper
06-09-2008, 07:26 AM
Fuccing skanks...I hate that sh!t

Leadfoot_mf
06-09-2008, 07:30 AM
they sound like old white christian women. and by old white and christian

i mean fat black and ghetto.

Ruiner
06-09-2008, 07:34 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You would be correct, Sir.

AnthonyF
06-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Guess the race?......

Nascar, Daytona 500?

-Ant.

Kevykev
06-09-2008, 08:00 AM
I was gonna say Black but then you said "trash."

Only trailer status people are referred to as "trash"

So the Race is white!

Lucky DAWG
06-09-2008, 08:25 AM
white trash women just have that loud scratchy voice and will talk to you about bull**** you do not care about, i have never heard them talk like that in a movie.

it is always some big fat black woman, or the little 7 year olds with an attitude that somehow got into an R rated movie

Ruiner
06-09-2008, 08:31 AM
I was gonna say Black but then you said "trash."

Only trailer status people are referred to as "trash"

So the Race is white!

Wrong, black. You can have black trash as well. No race is exempt...

Kevykev
06-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Wrong, black. You can have black trash as well. No race is exempt...

NO, Incorrect.

Google image "White Trash" and you'll see what Pops up on the 1st page.

Google image "Black Trash" and see what results are yielded.

No really do it, :D

If you don't do it, you're not honorable. :no:

BONUS to all: Google image "Yellow Trash" for shocking results (1 pic).

Leadfoot_mf
06-09-2008, 08:47 AM
NO, Incorrect.

Google image "White Trash" and you'll see what Pops up on the 1st page.

Google image "Black Trash" and see what results are yielded.

No really do it, :D

If you don't do it, you're not honorable. :no:

BONUS to all: Google image "Yellow Trash" for shocking results (1 pic).
lol at google giving related searches "white trash" el oh el

Vteckidd
06-09-2008, 09:00 AM

Post of the year

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2008, 09:08 AM
i r not surprised.

BlkCD5
06-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Its a shame they couldn't even enjoy a movie. I wonder if those women will pull the card for this one? :thinking:

Leadfoot_mf
06-09-2008, 09:27 AM
why would black women want to go see a movie about a bunch of white whores anyway?

EJ25RUN
06-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Guess the race?......

Nascar, Daytona 500?

-Ant.

Thats the only reason i jumped in, i want my 3 mins back.

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Similar thing happened to me just this past weekend. Went to the movies and after the initial shock of $10/ea and $15 popcorn and coke I was blessed by some pre-teen sitting next to me after obviously running around in the hot sun ALL DAY LONG....seriously.

The B.O. I could deal with, after all personal hygiene is not a must in a movie theater. But the damn talking to his brother (who sat BEHIND us), his constant attempt to get the last tini tiny bit of liquid out of the bottom of the 105oz drink cup, smacking his tub of popcorn with his mouth open, kicking his legs like he was an underwater synchronized swimmer, and his elderly companion walking to go get God knows what during the middle of the movie.

Of course my wife thought it was the funniest thing since she knows that just annoys me to no end (people talking during the movie).

Anyway, thought I'd share so when yall hear about some people found with a tub of popcorn stuffed in their mouth and bar of soap under their arm.....tied to a tree.....you'll know why.....:lmfao:

Stormhammer
06-09-2008, 09:31 AM
why would black women want to go see a movie about a bunch of white whores anyway?

because they could only wish they got as much sex as they did

here's one

watching Baby Mama, and mom and her 3 children sit down a few seats beside me and the two girls I was with. Next thing you know I see aluminum foil coming out of the moms purse, and in it is chicken. I **** you not :lmfao:

Kevykev
06-09-2008, 09:33 AM
^^ chicken??? HAAAAAIL NAAAHHH... Wow!

VtecKidd - you might want to reconsider...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Next story!!!!

tony
06-09-2008, 09:50 AM
The B.O. I could deal with, after all personal hygiene is not a must in a movie theater. But the damn talking to his brother (who sat BEHIND us), his constant attempt to get the last tini tiny bit of liquid out of the bottom of the 105oz drink cup, smacking his tub of popcorn with his mouth open, kicking his legs like he was an underwater synchronized swimmer, and his elderly companion walking to go get God knows what during the middle of the movie.

I thought I was the only person who gets highly annoyed with slurping and smacking since it seems to be soooooo common now. When I correct black folks on this they take this attitude like I'm better than them for understanding proper etiquette.

On the fat women in the theater I don't know what I would have done, my level of tolerance for bull**** like that has worn thin but they should have been kicked out of the theater.

BlkCD5
06-09-2008, 10:00 AM
originally posted by Leadfoot_mf

To make fun of them

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Similar thing happened to me just this past weekend. Went to the movies and after the initial shock of $10/ea and $15 popcorn and coke I was blessed by some pre-teen sitting next to me after obviously running around in the hot sun ALL DAY LONG....seriously.

Of course my wife thought it was the funniest thing since she knows that just annoys me to no end (people talking during the movie).

Anyway, thought I'd share so when yall hear about some people found with a tub of popcorn stuffed in their mouth and bar of soap under their arm.....tied to a tree.....you'll know why.....:lmfao:
and why did you not give said individual a backhand across the face??? :D

ironchef
06-09-2008, 10:29 AM
I read a story the other day on how someone bought a black watermelon at an auction in Japan for $6k. So, I went on google and typed in "black watermelon" cause I've never see one before. And, all that came up was black people eating watermelons :(.

BlkCD5
06-09-2008, 10:42 AM
:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2008, 11:54 PM
I thought I was the only person who gets highly annoyed with slurping and smacking since it seems to be soooooo common now. When I correct black folks on this they take this attitude like I'm better than them for understanding proper etiquette.

Oh, no...you're definetly not the only one.

I just don't understand how anyone, young/old/black/white/green/blue/man/woman, can consciously plan to go to the movies only to then sit there and TALK/SMACK/SLURP/or generally make an ass of themselves the entire movie. How do you watch a movie like that? Seriously. :thinking: :no:

Wayne: I thought about it, but figured if I did then I'd surely miss the whole damn movie cause I'd have to fight him, his brother, and his grandpa.....:lmfao: ;)

ShooterMcGavin
06-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Oh, no...you're definetly not the only one.

I just don't understand how anyone, young/old/black/white/green/blue/man/woman, can consciously plan to go to the movies only to then sit there and TALK/SMACK/SLURP/or generally make an ass of themselves the entire movie. How do you watch a movie like that? Seriously. :thinking: :no:

Wayne: I thought about it, but figured if I did then I'd surely miss the whole damn movie cause I'd have to fight him, his brother, and his grandpa.....:lmfao: ;)

not to mention bastards that be eating candy or whatever out of plastic bag/wrappers, talk about the most annoying possible sound while watching a movie...yeah y'all know what i'm talkin about.

and jaime, you could've taken them man :boxing: :D

MistaCee
06-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Sadly I have to say fat black ghetto....

BlkCD5
06-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Angry fat ghetto black women are no joke.

Ruiner
06-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Angry fat ghetto black women are no joke.

They don't scare me, but when your fiancee only weighs 95lbs, she is a bit undersized to take them on if **** got nasty.

4dmin
06-10-2008, 02:11 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174065&highlight=hate+movie

^ reminds me of this thread :goodjob:

this is the whole reason i buy dvd's instead of going to the movies that often

BlkCD5
06-10-2008, 02:12 PM
originally posted by Ruiner
They don't scare me, but when your fiancee only weighs 95lbs, she is a bit undersized to take them on if **** got nasty.

Even with some heeled shoes? You're right, but even the smallest of people can take down an opponent if they know where to hit.