PDA

View Full Version : Riverbend

Lucky DAWG
06-08-2008, 11:41 PM
my friend is getting me to come up for this in Chatanooga, supposedly its a week long music festival.

main thing i'm goin for is ZZ Top and the sluts.

supposedly its a nice local on the river though, anyone been or got some recommendations for any good sites in Nooga? haven't been in awhile but i hear its a big family attraction

and no i do not care that this should be in events

Revmaynard
06-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Never heard of it. When is it? I head out for Bonnaroo on Thursday in Manchester, TN.

Lucky DAWG
06-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Never heard of it. When is it? I head out for Bonnaroo on Thursday in Manchester, TN.

yea i wanted to hit Bonaroo but i can't afford that, gotta save for the booze and drugs plus funds for tuition. my friend is getting me tickets for free.

Its June 6th through 14th. I'm going 12-14th because i have summer school and work so i can only make weekend trips.

plus i heard roo smells like straight ass, Bama Jam, Allgood, and the likes seemed more appealing to me this year

Revmaynard
06-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Nah, it doesn't smell bad, it's just dusty as hail. You'll hack sht up left and right. This is my third year going and I love it. I'm taking a pop up camper this year since it's just my girlfriend and I. I save up about $400-$500 to spend while there. :)

Lucky DAWG
06-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Nah, it doesn't smell bad, it's just dusty as hail. You'll hack sht up left and right. This is my third year going and I love it. I'm taking a pop up camper this year since it's just my girlfriend and I. I save up about $400-$500 to spend while there. :)

yea i def don't have that kind of money, i just blew a pretty fad wad in athens this weekend... ( well worth it :goodjob: )

i'll hit up bonaroo next year though, from what i hear its a pretty good mix of "southerners" and hippies and all kinds of jamband fans, sounds like a scene i might be into.

Reaper
06-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Funny you posted this. I'm actually in Chattanooga right now! I came up for business and got finished early Saturday and have just enjoyed the weekend. I haven't been to Chat town in years, and its really come a LONG way. I'm seriously considering buying a lake house out here, and just working downtown.

I won't be in town long enough for ZZ top though =(

Have fun! The traffic isn't really bad, but I've seen parking all the way up to the on/off ramps of the city to the interstate. So get in early and find a space asap. Pay the 10bucks, instead of walking 4 miles haha

I'm actually 12 feet from the damn concert at the Marriott across from the IMAX. I've been listening to the black crows, some blues and what not...this is like an all day party. If it were up to me, I'd take a boat out on the river and chill out there instead of sitting in the park. But thats just me:boobies:

sr98219
06-09-2008, 10:23 PM
My wife went a few years ago (before I met her) and she said that it was alot of fun and she's wanting me to go but I can't afford to take off work anymore for a while.