PDA

View Full Version : 2 1 frad Caps cheap

Haccord14
06-08-2008, 09:23 PM
ILike the title says 2 of them both work with out a problem. both Digital Great cond. 40 for Both or 25 each FIRM. brand is road rage I think.

Haccord14
06-10-2008, 05:11 PM
OK need money and need these gone so name your price for both will not split

Bigt8aford
06-11-2008, 11:55 AM
ill give u 30 for both

Haccord14
06-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Ok sold to you Chevrolet. You gotta come pick them up then either gainesville(after 430) or oakwood(during the day) just send me your number and we can work in all out.

Tech5
06-11-2008, 05:31 PM
good deal

Haccord14
06-12-2008, 06:07 AM
these are still up for sale everyone I haven't heard anything else from Chevrolet

ksniperfox
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM
these are still up for sale everyone I haven't heard anything else from Chevrolet

you probably wont either.
chevys are unreliable.

Haccord14
06-14-2008, 02:08 PM
BUMP

SLOWR/T
06-14-2008, 10:56 PM
buyers beware
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108311

I bought a Indash from this guy back at the first of last year and **** was broken and stolen. This asshat took me for 400.

Bigt8aford
06-16-2008, 06:11 PM
hey man were u at? i called.

Haccord14
06-16-2008, 08:17 PM
SlowR/T you should have had a Pro put it in for you I never sell anything if I know there is something wrong with it. Like I told you before I checked it no more than an hour before I sold it to you I took the time to put it back into my car and test it out. And hey guess what it worked fine. And also stolen you are now just trying to make up **** cause if it was stolen then the guy that I bought it from off of here stole it but I really Doubt it. So say what you want to say I know the truth. there are plenty of people that know me on here and would tell you the same thing. i never sell anything that I don't know works just right.

Haccord14
06-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Chevrolet try calling me again I got you message but it was to broken up for me to understand it. Sorry man.

big daddy
06-17-2008, 08:04 AM
if he doesnt come through ill take them

SLOWR/T
06-17-2008, 09:48 AM
SlowR/T you should have had a Pro put it in for you I never sell anything if I know there is something wrong with it. Like I told you before I checked it no more than an hour before I sold it to you I took the time to put it back into my car and test it out. And hey guess what it worked fine.

I have hooked up tons of CD players in cars and this was no different. Just the sound board was fried in the POS you sold me. I had a "PRO" look at it after couldnt get the sound to work. They said the sound board was done. Thats why I it would play but no sound would come out. If you were so sure it worked then you would have tried to work something out with me or at least a honest person would. Instead you ignored me after I told you I took it to the shop and they said it was broke.

And also stolen you are now just trying to make up **** cause if it was stolen then the guy that I bought it from off of here stole it but I really Doubt it. So say what you want to say I know the truth. there are plenty of people that know me on here and would tell you the same thing. i never sell anything that I don't know works just right.

As for this I really hate to break it to ya but It was. Im not making it up..... Which make alot more since about the wiring than the bullshit you said. Who in there right mind would cut the wires on a Indash all the way back at the unit unless there in a hurry stealing it. If your taking it out to sell it why would you not take the time to pull all the wiring out and cut them so you had enough lead to hook it up?

SLOWR/T
06-17-2008, 09:50 AM
if he doesnt come through ill take them

Better hook them up or have him hook them up before you give this theif any money.

Haccord14
06-17-2008, 04:14 PM
think what you want to think I had that dvd player in my car for over a year so I know it wasnt stolen. Anyways I don't have time for your BS so what ever man. And just so everyone knows the truth I asked you if you had put anything in as far as cd players and you said yes just one not a whole lot there.