PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT 95 civic four door

importtoy103
06-08-2008, 02:35 PM
delete

FutureManLS
06-08-2008, 02:40 PM
I am sellin a 1995 civic four door with a 95 ls swap. this car is completely sock except for being lowered ricer style(cut springs). but i has a set of ebay coilovers that come with the car and the exhaust thats on the car(no name). The car is F150 red the car hasnt been painted no less than 3 weeks. The car still needs to be wet sanded an buffed it has a few clear runs in it. but nothing that want buff out. the car has no dents or dings it has a brand new oem style hood that i replaced before it was painted. it has a 2 door front ex lp on it dont ask me wheni bought the car it was like that. this car rns an drives great it has great patential but i am looking into buying me a bike. It also has grey interior in it its not clean but it 7/10. it also has 99 ex seats in the front an they are perfect. This car has a clean title it needs a little work but nothin major.

The bad- i needs the bseries power steering pump,ac put back on, and a glove box. everything thing else is good. o an some speaker grills.

Price??? Pics??? read the rules before posting

wannab20hatch
06-08-2008, 02:42 PM
in for price and pics.

importtoy103
06-08-2008, 03:19 PM
sorry didnt an to post so soon tring to finish the post an post pics