PDA

View Full Version : Black ITR on 75 S Coming from the varsity!!

Jason..
06-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Awsome run havent done that in a while! :goodjob:All I will say is that he passed us at 80 maybe i down shifted to 3rd switched lanes and finally passed him at like 140 ish.Dont want to go into many details. I would like to here his side though. :ninja:

allmotorX
06-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Awsome run havent done that in a while! :goodjob:any info on the run?

AnthonyF
06-08-2008, 02:34 PM
the whole point of this sections is for you to EXPLAIN what happened during a race.

-Ant.

Siverprobegt
06-08-2008, 02:40 PM
the whole point of this sections is for you to EXPLAIN what happened during a race.

-Ant.

x2

S II K
06-08-2008, 04:52 PM
wow awesome story.

blackshine007
06-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Awsome run havent done that in a while! :goodjob:All I will say is that he passed us at 80 maybe i down shifted to 3rd switched lanes and finally passed him at like 140 ish.Dont want to go into many details. I would like to here his side though. :ninja:
So, who cares. That's what callouts are for. Tell the story and talk about how slow his car was. Give us a story! Give us a mental image. But if you spare the details, delete your post and make it easier for us all next time.

IntegraXTR
06-08-2008, 05:12 PM
black ITR you say? was he asian? and riding on stock ITR wheels? If so it might have been "Kaden" on this forum.

Jason..
06-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Yeah asain guy. And sorry i was waiting on a response from him cause i ditn want to offend him. Just be calm ladies

black ITR you say? was he asian? and riding on stock ITR wheels? If so it might have been "Kaden" on this forum.

AnthonyF
06-08-2008, 07:13 PM
ladies? Why the need for acting tough b/c you fuked up? If he is on IA and u really raped him, thats the point of this thread. Make fun of how he thought he could keep up. :goodjob:

-Ant.

TheDarkRacer
06-08-2008, 07:30 PM
ladies? Why the need for acting tough b/c you fuked up? If he is on IA and u really raped him, thats the point of this thread. Make fun of how he thought he could keep up. :goodjob:

-Ant.

x2
~TDR

Jason..
06-09-2008, 07:44 AM
But 4 real I dont want to offend anyone guys I just want to here his side 1st.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-09-2008, 07:51 AM
But 4 real I dont want to offend anyone guys I just want to here his side 1st.
.....půssy.....

-Ant.

Turbodude06
06-09-2008, 07:59 PM
lol

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 09:37 AM

-Ant.

Sounds familiar

MistaCee
06-10-2008, 09:40 AM
.....půssy.....

-Ant.

x2 possyback.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 09:56 AM
O? Wanna do it again 100 bucks maybe?

Sounds familiar

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 10:05 AM
OH NOEZ! BATTLE ROYALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ant.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:08 AM
He wont race me.

JDM TYTE YO
06-10-2008, 10:10 AM
so u finally passed him at 140... guess he was kicking ur ass the whole time.. he probably backed down at 130mph.

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 10:14 AM
seriously man, why would you want to hear his side if your side of the story is accurate.

Yes, there are always 2 sides to a story, but if one side is the truth, then the other side is usless...

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Actually he passed me at about 80 i was crusin at 55 i had to catch back up to him.We ran abou half a mile.I was pulling on him the whole time.

so u finally passed him at 140... guess he was kicking ur ass the whole time.. he probably backed down at 130mph.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 10:30 AM
there are a few people on here that give very descriptive stories and make you feel like your right there. They also dont lie.

The only thing Z's have over other cars is their gear ratio. My stock 4.0 kept up with kayfunks 270hp z once i hit 4th gear. But 1-3 he pulled away quicker than a chinese whore after I told her I had no money.

SRT > Z

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 10:34 AM
O? Wanna do it again 100 bucks maybe?

Sure, let me get my Stimulus Check (I cant suck my bosses **** to borrow money unlike you) and fix my Motor mounts so I can turn my boost back up.. Did you not know that I was in front of you on 11 lbs. And you couldnt pass me.

But its cool. Maybe by then you can fix that exhaust leak you have.

Oh wait, that is the sound you were going for. RICER!!:ninja:

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 10:35 AM
SRT > Z

-Ant.

QFT:cheers:

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 10:36 AM
I still would love to have a SRT-4. I just wish they werent FWD. In the process of getting a Dodge though... :ninja: x a million

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I still would love to have a SRT-4. I just wish they werent FWD. In the process of getting a Dodge though... :ninja: x a million

-Ant.

One day I'll have an SRT-4. MY POS neon. but the sticker on the front bumper looks cool. That and my interfooler

jumpin800agl
06-10-2008, 10:41 AM
there are a few people on here that give very descriptive stories and make you feel like your right there. They also dont lie.

The only thing Z's have over other cars is their gear ratio. My stock 4.0 kept up with kayfunks 270hp z once i hit 4th gear. But 1-3 he pulled away quicker than a chinese whore after I told her I had no money.

SRT > Z

-Ant.
Using Kayfunk as an example is not very awe inspiring.:rolleyes: :D

6MT's use a 3.5FD and the Auto's have a 3.3.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:44 AM
I pulled you so hard every time your ***** ass would hit the brakes so would I cause you have a radar and I dont like the police!So get you fukin check fix your broken ass car and ill run your ass in the ground mother fuker I tried to be nice to you.I will out drive your fat ass anyday of the week and you know that!!!!

Sure, let me get my Stimulus Check (I cant suck my bosses **** to borrow money unlike you) and fix my Motor mounts so I can turn my boost back up.. Did you not know that I was in front of you on 11 lbs. And you couldnt pass me.

But its cool. Maybe by then you can fix that exhaust leak you have.

Oh wait, that is the sound you were going for. RICER!!:ninja:

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:45 AM
I actually did a 40 roll w a stock 4.0 and i pulled the whole time.

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 10:47 AM
I pulled you so had every time your ***** ass would hit the brakes so would I cause you have a radar and I dont like the police!So get you fukin check fix your broken ass car and ill run your ass in the ground mother fuker I tried to be nice to you.I will out drive your fat ass anyday of the week and you know that!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ok, buddy. Let me know how your life in the state of dillusion works out.

I wouldnt like the police either if I were you. Of course I outrun them so I tend to not worry about it so much.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 10:49 AM

Except that nu8merous sources have told me you cant even pull on a GT. Its funny, you have hyped your riced out car up so much but yet I hit my breaks when traffic got dense, and you were far enough back there that it didnt matter. Say what you want, either I pulled on you or you were so uncomfortable driving your car that you couldnt keep up..

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 10:50 AM
I pulled you so hard every time your ***** ass would hit the brakes so would I cause you have a radar and I dont like the police!So get you fukin check fix your broken ass car and ill run your ass in the ground mother fuker I tried to be nice to you.I will out drive your fat ass anyday of the week and you know that!!!!
You talk a BIG fuking game to be driving an 350Z...

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Good luck! It will be on tape so I can post all over this forum. later D

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:51 AM
So fukin what?

You talk a BIG fuking game to be driving an 350Z...

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 10:51 AM
your car isnt anything to brag about, thats what

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 10:54 AM
if you think your car is so ballsy, how bout you run me?

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:54 AM
I was a min of 3 cars behind you?You know how I am w the police.I was a bit nervous i wont lie.But you know I can drive.Lets just leave it until you fixed ok?

Except that nu8merous sources have told me you cant even pull on a GT. Its funny, you have hyped your riced out car up so much but yet I hit my breaks when traffic got dense, and you were far enough back there that it didnt matter. Say what you want, either I pulled on you or you were so uncomfortable driving your car that you couldnt keep up..

And not so true.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 10:55 AM
How can you tell me what people have said???

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Just because im faster than a couple of cars that makes me ballsy?I just know what happend thats all chill.

if you think your car is so ballsy, how bout you run me?

Jason..
06-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Talk is talk D.Ive also heard I have a ls1 z also.But do i no.

How can you tell me what people have said???

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Well your too much of a ***** to say what you do have, so until I hear differently, I will have to assume that you cant outrun a GT mustang.

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Just because im faster than a couple of cars that makes me ballsy?I just know what happend thats all chill.
no, what makes you ballsy is the big game you're talking. SRT4s are 100% capable of waxing your ass with the right mods.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 11:00 AM
no, what makes you ballsy is the big game you're talking. SRT4s are 100% capable of waxing your ass with the right mods.

Which include??

Jason..
06-10-2008, 11:00 AM
This i know i know him very well. It will be settled.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 11:02 AM
D i can honestly say you are one of the few people that will give me a run 4 my money in traffic.I will give you that.Give you a slight big head but thats true!You may beat me but i may beat you.GL

MistaCee
06-10-2008, 11:02 AM
DieselNuts cooled that down.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj213/hiddenlife7/Water%20and%20Fire/Fire-Water.jpg

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Which include??
not much. I was on my way home on 85S from commerce and got up beside an SRT4 that I saw running @ the strip. I was in my G35. I gave the honks, and he instantly left me like I was in reverse. He was running mid 12s IIRC

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 11:04 AM
on another note, I ran a stock srt4 in my G and beat him by a fair amount... VQ35s dont respond well to mods unless you boost them. That is the ONLY way to make them fast. end of story.

MistaCee
06-10-2008, 11:05 AM
on another note, I ran a stock srt4 in my G and beat him by a fair amount... VQ35s dont respond well to mods unless you boost them. That is the ONLY way to make them fast. end of story.

QFT. When they're boosted then they are something to brag about:goodjob:

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 11:08 AM
This i know i know him very well. It will be settled.

You knw me well?

Just because you lived with me, does not mean you know me. It means you know what I wanted you to know. And you know a hell of a lot less about me now.....

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Using Kayfunk as an example is not very awe inspiring.:rolleyes: :D

6MT's use a 3.5FD and the Auto's have a 3.3.
Why b/c your pathetic ass doesnt like him? How much HP are you putting down? Exactly. STFU and learn your place.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:10 AM

Just like you "owned" that Teggy? HAHA how come all your races sound the same Mr. Egomaniac? Why dont you race me...for....i dunno 500? Im untuned, weigh more than you and Im babying my car.

-Ant.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 11:12 AM
ok

You knw me well?

Just because you lived with me, does not mean you know me. It means you know what I wanted you to know. And you know a hell of a lot less about me now.....

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Just like you "owned" that Teggy? HAHA how come all your races sound the same Mr. Egomaniac? Why dont you race me...for....i dunno 500? Im untuned, weigh more than you and Im babying my car.

-Ant.
You should make a call out thread :goodjob:

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:15 AM
You should make a call out thread :goodjob:I've got better **** to worry about than this child and his whittle engine that couldnt. Trying to get this condo in the Vinings. :D and sell/trade my car for something.....well...It's a Mopar. :ninja:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:17 AM
D i can honestly say you are one of the few people that will give me a run 4 my money in traffic.I will give you that.Give you a slight big head but thats true!
In traffic? Who the **** races in traffic? Are you really THAT stupid? Does anyone really take you seriously? I feel bad for the ones who do....tisk tisk.

You may beat me but i may beat you.GL
no ****ing ****. Way to use common sense on that one chief.

-Ant.

stillaneon
I've got better **** to worry about than this child and his whittle engine that couldnt. Trying to get this condo in the Vinings. :D and sell/trade my car for something.....well...It's a Mopar. :ninja:

-Ant.

Can I race you Anthony? 40-170 or so.

Jason..
So your saying my car is not faster than a stock 4.0?You have a boosted 4.0 and you pick on me?MMM You really are a man sence im a child.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 11:20 AM
You have never ran in traffic?:thinking: Sometimes it happens.Then it comes down to skill not money.

In traffic? Who the **** races in traffic? Are you really THAT stupid? Does anyone really take you seriously? I feel bad for the ones who do....tisk tisk.

no ****ing ****. Way to use common sense on that one chief.

-Ant.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 11:21 AM
FUNNY.You wont man up to me in public

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 11:24 AM
You have never ran in traffic?:thinking: Sometimes it happens.Then it comes down to skill not money.

You talk so much **** though. I ran you when traffic was light. When traffic got heavy (where I was risking other drivers lives) I slowed down. And you call me a ***** for it.

If being responsible and only killing myself if I **** up is being a ***** then so be it, I am.....

But it will be a better day for all of us when your sitting in a courtroom because you clipped an SUV and killed a few people doing the **** we used to do.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:25 AM
So your saying my car is not faster than a stock 4.0?You have a boosted 4.0 and you pick on me?MMM You really are a man sence im a child.Did I say that? I said Z' have better gear ratios. Learn to read. And Since YOUR stock, I could prob take u in my mustang with my old engine and exhaust setup.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS "SENCE"???

Traffic? Skill? More like stupidity. Way to prove me right.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Can I race you Anthony? 40-170 or so.

where do you get these numbers? why not 125-350mph?? I'm not a hwy car. I have 100more hp than you but because my car is a brick, once I hit 120 i slow greatly with the aerodynamics of a brick.

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 11:27 AM
where do you get these numbers? why not 125-350mph?? I'm not a hwy car. I have 100more hp than you but because my car is a brick, once I hit 120 i slow greatly with the aerodynamics of a brick.

-Ant.

I need all the help I can get. lol I figured after 120, I might have a chance to catch up:taun:

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:35 AM
I need all the help I can get. lol I figured after 120, I might have a chance to catch up:taun:

Nah you'd prob already be ahead. I'm a digger at a track.

-Ant.

MistaCee
06-10-2008, 11:38 AM
I've got better **** to worry about than this child and his whittle engine that couldnt. Trying to get this condo in the Vinings. :D and sell/trade my car for something.....well...It's a Mopar. :ninja:

-Ant.

I thought you was jumping into an import?

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:41 AM
I thought you was jumping into an import?I am trying to get in contact with some1 at a dealership to see if they want to make a trade since the one he has has some extra cylinders and gas price is on a rise. Theres not many imports I like that are a good price. Since gas prices are going up, 4cyl car prices are going up too.

-Ant.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 11:45 AM
FYI I do not run in traffic anymore.Or highway much thanks.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 11:47 AM
FYI I do not run in traffic anymore.Or highway much thanks. Is this your attempt to make you look less like a moron? Go race in traffic some more.

-Ant.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Actually is the truth.^

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 11:55 AM
FYI I do not run in traffic anymore.Or highway much thanks.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36838532#post36838532 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36838532#post36838532)

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177202&page=2&pp=20

Just a few examples of not racing on the interstate much. Not to mention the two he spoke about int this thread alone.

twinj
06-10-2008, 12:04 PM
^lol

Jason..
06-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Dig runs at the new spot donnie.Not hwy runs.

southside
06-10-2008, 12:10 PM
350zftw somone told me you are sir spray alot:ninja: .I also heard a h2b teg dipped on you a few weeks back:D .And why do you and stillaneon have so much tension.Is it becuz asap and ssc dont get along?I thought yall were one of the same.:thinking:

Jason..
06-10-2008, 12:11 PM

Jason..
06-10-2008, 12:14 PM
SSC Has like to people now.And yes the built h22 teg beat me.

350zftw somone told me you are sir spray alot:ninja: .I also heard a h2b teg dipped on you a few weeks back:D .And why do you and stillaneon have so much tension.Is it becuz asap and ssc dont get along?I thought yall were one of the same.:thinking:

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 12:14 PM

The Blasphemy continues.

It works like this.

350ZFTW and my room mate (with the Vue) started ASAP. Ran strong but with a lot of rice. (Basically anyone with a car got in because we were friends). I got locked up for a few months and ASAP fell apart. 350ZFTW started SSC, and when I got out, I brought back ASAP with a new look.

We have no resentment towards SSC (or whats left of it). I just dont want a lot of riced out civics, tC's etc ruining the public view of my car club.

And our animosity is on a more personal level....

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 12:15 PM

You know I dont run from a stand still.... I just replaced the last axles I broke....

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 12:15 PM

there is way too much code on there to deciphre. I'll do a dig with you at commerce or SD. :ninja: I'll do a hwy run with you, but it'd be a different car. :D

-Ant.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Why does very one think I spray?If I did wouldnt i have beatin the built and sprayed teg southside?Just something to ponder about.

southside
06-10-2008, 12:23 PM
there is way too much code on there to deciphre. I'll do a dig with you at commerce or SD. :ninja: I'll do a hwy run with you, but it'd be a different car. :D

-Ant.Is that towards me?About the digs:D

southside
06-10-2008, 12:27 PM
The Blasphemy continues.

It works like this.

350ZFTW and my room mate (with the Vue) started ASAP. Ran strong but with a lot of rice. (Basically anyone with a car got in because we were friends). I got locked up for a few months and ASAP fell apart. 350ZFTW started SSC, and when I got out, I brought back ASAP with a new look.

We have no resentment towards SSC (or whats left of it). I just dont want a lot of riced out civics, tC's etc ruining the public view of my car club.

And our animosity is on a more personal level....Thanks for clearing that up.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Is that towards me?About the digs:D

I think the only thing that was blatently directed towards you is the fact that you said nothing straightforward.

Anthony I will run you at SD if you give me 3 and the jump :crazy:

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 12:31 PM
I think the only thing that was blatently directed towards you is the fact that you said nothing straightforward. lololz

Anthony I will run you at SD if you give me 3 and the jump :crazy: HAHA....If I have my car and decide to go down there I'm down. That'd be fun. I weigh 3600 lbs, why do u get the jump? :thinking:

Southside-no.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
06-10-2008, 12:39 PM
wow....No, I have NEVER ran in traffic...and yes, sometimes is does happen...IF YOU ARE FUKING RETARDED! When the retards decide to run in traffic, it doesnt come down to skill, it comes down to stupidity, balls & lack of well being for others.

I never had any problems with you before, but after this thread, my perspective of you has changed.

Jason..
06-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Because i admitted what i used to do?I do run on the hwy.But not like i used to so think what you want.I was using traffic as an example.Sorry if i could get on a road course I would. Sorry for acting lake a imature child.

wow....No, I have NEVER ran in traffic...and yes, sometimes is does happen...IF YOU ARE FUKING RETARDED! When the retards decide to run in traffic, it doesnt come down to skill, it comes down to stupidity, balls & lack of well being for others.

I never had any problems with you before, but after this thread, my perspective of you has changed.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 12:56 PM
I dont race on a road course. I do race on the hwy but ONLY if there is TONS of room and hardly any cars around. I get idiots all the time revving at me in traffic. I'm doing 5mph behind some1 else....where am I supposed to go? lolol.

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 01:13 PM
lololz

HAHA....If I have my car and decide to go down there I'm down. That'd be fun. I weigh 3600 lbs, why do u get the jump? :thinking:

Southside-no.

-Ant.

Cause I only have a four banger:D
And
I drive a dodge:cry:

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 01:16 PM
I drive a FORD. ~gag~ My whole family drives dodges. Mopar or No Car.

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 01:18 PM
hahaha
you got it all wrong:

MOPAR=NO CAR

T.S.
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
I dont race on a road course. I do race on the hwy but ONLY if there is TONS of room and hardly any cars around. I get idiots all the time revving at me in traffic. I'm doing 5mph behind some1 else....where am I supposed to go? lolol.

-Ant.

Ant, i get that same ****. I was sitting in traffic on Satelite head towards Lawrenceville/suwanee and some dumbass in a turboed Supra pulls up next to me and revs his motor at me. I look over and roll my windows up. People these days are just stupid... :lmfao:

southside
06-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Ant, i get that same ****. I was sitting in traffic on Satelite head towards Lawrenceville/suwanee and some dumbass in a turboed Supra pulls up next to me and revs his motor at me. I look over and roll my windows up. People these days are just stupid... :lmfao:lol maybe he was testing his Bov:D

jumpin800agl
06-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Why b/c your pathetic ass doesnt like him? How much HP are you putting down? Exactly. STFU and learn your place.

-Ant.
I was actually joking and using sarcasm. I put down 405whp on a Dyno Dynamics since you asked. I forgot that KILLSFORUM= SERIOUS BUSINESS:rolleyes:

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 03:22 PM
I was actually joking and using sarcasm. I put down 405whp on a Dyno Dynamics since you asked. I forgot that KILLSFORUM= SERIOUS BUSINESS:rolleyes:

Thats it??

I heard 350ZFTW with the LS1 and the Bottle is pushing like 78979637 RWHP

jumpin800agl
06-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Thats it??

I heard 350ZFTW with the LS1 and the Bottle is pushing like 78979637 RWHP
unfortunately I live in reality and it sucks. . .:no:

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Ant, i get that same ****. I was sitting in traffic on Satelite head towards Lawrenceville/suwanee and some dumbass in a turboed Supra pulls up next to me and revs his motor at me. I look over and roll my windows up. People these days are just stupid... :lmfao:

Didnt you know? thats that new race...first one to run into the guy infront of you wins.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 03:33 PM

Your sarcasim needs work.

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 03:35 PM
unfortunately I live in reality and it sucks. . .:no:

HAHAHAHA reality

Does suck:doh:

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 03:36 PM

-Ant.

Your spelling of the word Sarcasm needs work...:taun:

jumpin800agl
06-10-2008, 03:51 PM

-Ant.
What was your dyno #'s?

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Your spelling of the word Sarcasm needs work...:taun:Thats not all that needs work. lol.

What was your dyno #'s?

Bend over I will show you.

-Ant.

jumpin800agl
06-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Thats not all that needs work. lol.

Bend over I will show you.

-Ant.
:blah:

T.S.
06-10-2008, 07:17 PM
lol maybe he was testing his Bov:D

maybe but my HKS is pretty ****ing loud at 22 psi... :goodjob:

T.S.
06-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Didnt you know? thats that new race...first one to run into the guy infront of you wins.

-Ant.

I honestly get atleast 5 cars a week to rev at me. I dont know what it is about the DUB but damn it scares people or something. Maybe its my SKUNK paint job.... :lmfao:

jumpin800agl
06-10-2008, 08:28 PM
maybe but my HKS is pretty ****ing loud at 22 psi... :goodjob:
I would imagine it is at that bost level. Sounds nice I am sure.

E30guy
06-10-2008, 09:34 PM
I drive a FORD. ~gag~ My whole family drives dodges. Mopar or No Car.

-Ant.

your **** looks week, hope you don't think it actually can get out of it's own way fiddle tits.

AnthonyF
06-10-2008, 09:41 PM
what'd you say? oh thats right..ur banned. HAHAHA

-Ant.

stillaneon
06-10-2008, 09:47 PM

-Ant.

lol. ummm what else needs work besides for your ability to spell sarcasm or my motor mounts??

Tech5
06-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Donnie thats bull ****t almost every car I had was the fastest in ASAP/ssc
The Blasphemy continues.

It works like this.

And our animosity is on a more personal level....

dkbmxer002
06-10-2008, 10:56 PM

-Ant.

i heard you race for money, this true?

am i going to be banned like the last guy for calling you out?

dkbmxer002
06-10-2008, 11:00 PM

-Ant.

hmmm looks like you do, waiting for a reply.

T.S.
06-11-2008, 05:44 AM
I would imagine it is at that boost level. Sounds nice I am sure.

Thats low boost.... hahah This is my Daily driver. So I dont push it like I could.

AnthonyF
06-11-2008, 07:11 AM
i heard you race for money, this true?

am i going to be banned like the last guy for calling you out?

AE's are not allowed. :D Nor did he "call me out"

-Ant.