PDA

View Full Version : 75 south race

JDMB20
06-07-2008, 05:11 PM
I am not sure if this is n the right section but hopefully with everbody comments it will get a lot of attention and i will get a answer mods please move if necesary..

1st i would like to say that yes wat i did was stupid and imature but guess what u CAN'T change that

2nd it was a fun meet and meet a lot of cool people at the Varsity

Alrigh here it goes
coming home from the varsity meet there was a black integra dc that ran a 350z on 75 south toward mcdonough stockbridge and riverdale when we decided to do a quick run and after we did a run there was a clayton county cop on the on ramp of forest parkway but the thing is after we did are run he just disapeared and nobody saw him after i got pulled over i never saw him pass me and the guy in the 350z didn't see him either.

to the driver of the integra
i am the guy with the black civic hatch 1999 ek
i think wat happened that night was kinda a setup for you just to disapear and never pass me and guys behind me nver see you after you slow down

also you car is pretty clean but stop spraying u will blow that b!tch up if anybody knows who the guy is pm me for my number so i can contact him and set up a next time.....

thanks and say wat you want to say about me beeing stupid and doing dumb stuff and wat the outcome could have been but you wont change wat i do and why i do it and really dont care wat you have to say as far as doing only at a track b/c i do it at a track 99.9% of the time and this is like my thrid run a highway so plz keep ur @sswhole comments to yuor self i just want to get another urn with the guy wether it be at a track or on the streets plz pm me with any info.....

sorry for any typos I am not a English teacher I am human and make mistakes.

Elbow
06-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Ricer

THATdude
06-07-2008, 05:17 PM
learn to spell

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2008, 05:19 PM
I wish you would have lost control of your shiit, ran through a guardrail, flipped that car three times and had it land on your fuccing head you fucc. THAT would have been awesome. Stupid. Later, QD.

TS240
06-07-2008, 05:19 PM
I think this belongs in the killsforum...

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2008, 05:21 PM
I think this belongs in the killsforum...

He belongs in a forum similar to the Killsforum. The OBITS forum. Later, QD.

JDMB20
06-07-2008, 05:26 PM
well i can tell how mature some of the older ppl are here and can tell i just want to fin out who the guy is and want to setup a race at the track

like i stated before wat i did is stupid and dumb but the fact of the matter is wat done is done so lets be a little bit mature and hold back ur retarded ass comment

Quickdodge b/c u ar probally the most worthlest peice of **** in the world and have nothing to say except smart ass coments about anything that anybody post on Ia and you have just won the dummest mother****er of the year award in my book and i tried to hold back about this but guess wat there it is asswhole.....

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2008, 05:32 PM
well i can tell how mature some of the older ppl are here and can tell i just want to fin out who the guy is and want to setup a race at the track

You posted about street racing and don't mind doing it and call someone else immature? How long have you been stupid? Is it genetic or did you just acquire it from random acts of non-thinking.

like i stated before wat i did is stupid and dumb

Exactly right. So leave now and get some therapy for that.

Quickdodge b/c u ar probally the most worthlest peice of **** in the world

I never understand why people that are lesser than I think their opinion of me is viable. It's like JDM who?

you have just won the dummest mother****er of the year award in my book

AWESOME!!!! And your book ranks right up there with the book of famous Polish rappers. Point was...........

and i tried to hold back about this but guess wat there it is asswhole.....

If that's you not holding back....OH SHIIT!!!! I better see if Tweety Bird is free to back me up. Later, QD.

stillaneon
06-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Umm does it matter? None of the cars you stated are fast at all.... Why would you even post this if you know that your ging to get flamed??

DrAE86Toreno
06-07-2008, 05:41 PM
lol i have polish friends QD, dnt make fun of them

Echonova
06-07-2008, 05:46 PM
I am not sure if this is n the right section but hopefully with everbody comments it will get a lot of attention and i will get a answer mods please move if necesary..

1st i would like to say that yes wat i did was stupid and imature but guess what u CAN'T change that

Alrigh here it goes
coming home from the varsity meet there was a black integra dc that ran a 350z on 75 south toward mcdonough stockbridge and riverdale when we decided to do a quick run and after we did a run there was a clayton county cop on the on ramp of forest parkway but the thing is after we did are run he just disapeared and nobody saw him after i got pulled over i never saw him pass me and the guy in the 350z didn't see him either.

i think wat happened that night was kinda a setup for you just to disapear and never pass me and guys behind me nver see you after you slow down

also you car is pretty clean but stop spraying u will blow that b!tch up if anybody knows who the guy is pm me for my number so i can contact him and set up a next time.....

thanks and say wat you want to say about me beeing stupid and doing dumb stuff and wat the outcome could have been but you wont change wat i do and why i do it and really dont care wat you have to say as far as doing only at a track b/c i do it at a track 99.9% of the time and this is like my thrid run a highway so plz keep ur @sswhole comments to yuor self i just want to get another urn with the guy wether it be at a track or on the streets plz pm me with any info.....

sorry for any typos I am not a English teacher I am human and make mistakes.YeA Homie!!! Dat wuz me. Don't know Y you didn't see me pull of on the exit ramp:thinking: . Bute don't worry 'bout me spraying. I gotz a 225lb fuel pump and MSD ignition wit de timing retarded 8 degress. It ain't gonna blow.

Echonova
06-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Your car was faster then I thought it wuz gonna be too.

stillaneon
06-07-2008, 05:48 PM

You must have been racing something other than his hatch or the treefitty

hondachick22
06-13-2008, 05:29 PM
jdmb20 is a 15sec car saw it at the track and yall think it is fast............

Dr.G35
06-13-2008, 05:36 PM
dont you have drive-by-wire quad turbos? :ninja: or was i suppose to let everone know? sorry :lmfao:

Mik2006
06-13-2008, 07:01 PM

Alrigh here it goes

sorry for any typos I am not a English teacher I am human and make mistakes.

belongs to the killsfourm. fyi.

Echonova
06-13-2008, 07:16 PM
belongs to the killsfourm. fyi.We skreet raysers don't folla no rules.

Tech5
06-13-2008, 07:19 PM
lol
We skreet raysers don't folla no rules.

Echonova
06-13-2008, 07:29 PM
When I race I'm golden. Kids come in, and want every performance part I have. AND THEY PAY CASH!!!!

Tech5
06-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Is your name Micheal Jackson lol
When I race I'm golden. Kids come in, and want every performance part I have. AND THEY PAY CASH!!!!

JayKnight
06-14-2008, 12:20 AM
This thread is getting interesting. I will go get some POPCORN and a large COKE.

Maybe one day people like him will learn some respect. Til then, i will just sit back and
wait for him to get what is coming his way.

Later !!!