PDA

View Full Version : IA SERVER

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 11:13 AM
=ULTIMATE FAILURE.

Seriously man this is ridiculous.

redrumracer
06-07-2008, 11:14 AM
it figured everyone could win ban friday and then it changed its mind and allowed us back on.

gtikid
06-07-2008, 11:14 AM
=ULTIMATE FAILURE.

Seriously man this is ridiculous.

Don't complain about a free forum. What are you doing to contribute besides posting a bunch of bullshit?

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-07-2008, 11:17 AM
o0o0o0o0o0o0o.......

81911SC
06-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Don't complain about a free forum. What are you doing to contribute besides posting a bunch of bullshit?
I've offered a couple times to donate. They ignore that post so **** it.
Why have a forum if nobody can use it?

BKgenŽ
06-07-2008, 11:48 AM
repost.

Scotsman
06-07-2008, 11:50 AM
repost.^^^repost

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 11:54 AM
um why the hell are you talkin like you have actually contributed anything to this forum either? I would have donated money right behid gene but since they have ignored that **** it/.

gtikid
06-07-2008, 12:11 PM
um why the hell are you talkin like you have actually contributed anything to this forum either? I would have donated money right behid gene but since they have ignored that **** it/.

Because your complaining about the server crashing, when all you do is post useless bullshit that no one wants to hear about or gives 2 shits about, which contributes to the slowing down of the server.

Take your stories of how pointless your life is to a myspace blog

Echonova
06-07-2008, 12:13 PM

It not that they ignored it. Just take a look at how much b*tching goes on now for something that is free. I can only imagine the righteous indignation and entitlement the 'lot of you would show after chipping in $20...

Once.

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Because your complaining about the server crashing, when all you do is post useless bullshit that no one wants to hear about or gives 2 shits about, which contributes to the slowing down of the server.

you have yet to show how your postings are any better than mine.

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 12:48 PM
It not that they ignored it. Just take a look at how much b*tching goes on now for something that is free. I can only imagine the righteous indignation and entitlement the 'lot of you would show after chipping in $20...

Once.
I honestly wouldn't have a problem with shelling out a lil money if it would help the **** run consistently

Echonova
06-07-2008, 12:52 PM
I honestly wouldn't have a problem with shelling out a lil money if it would help the **** run consistentlySh*t happens, what do you do after you give money and the server crashes? The first time it happens (no matter the reason why) threads just like this one will be all over the place. Only with more vag in it... If that's possible.:lmfao:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/lolzix/vag.jpg

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Sh*t happens, what do you do after you give money and the server crashes? The first time it happens (no matter the reason why) threads just like this one will be all over the place. Only with more vag in it... If that's possible.:lmfao:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/lolzix/vag.jpg
I hear ya man. So long as the server wasn't down for more than like idk24-48 hours i would be ok with shelling out an annual fee.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2008, 01:12 PM
:stupid:

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2008, 01:13 PM

Once.
qft :goodjob:

OTG Signs
06-07-2008, 01:54 PM
You can pay for another forum and it won't ever crash. :)

81911SC
06-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Yep, and it has a backup site. :lmao:

ThaABomb
06-07-2008, 02:14 PM
gtikid: Why does it matter that the forum is free? They get revenue from ads, apparel sales, etc. Free and low budget aren't necessarily the same thing. Gmail is free, but you don't see their servers crashing. As far as posting useless bull****, isn't that whole point of a forum in the first place? why else would they have a section called 'Whoreslounge'? Sure it's useless bull****, but it's entertaining, so people come here and read it. By posting useless bull****, you ARE contributing to the forum. A forum with nobody posting anything wouldn't really be a forum now would it? Would you routinely visit a forum with 12 posts? No. 1,000,000 posts? Much more likely.:2cents:

ep9716
06-07-2008, 02:17 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

DAMN!

BTLFED
06-07-2008, 02:32 PM
gtikid: Why does it matter that the forum is free? They get revenue from ads, apparel sales, etc. Free and low budget aren't necessarily the same thing. Gmail is free, but you don't see their servers crashing. As far as posting useless bull****, isn't that whole point of a forum in the first place? why else would they have a section called 'Whoreslounge'? Sure it's useless bull****, but it's entertaining, so people come here and read it. By posting useless bull****, you ARE contributing to the forum. A forum with nobody posting anything wouldn't really be a forum now would it? Would you routinely visit a forum with 12 posts? No. 1,000,000 posts? Much more likely.:2cents:

LOL @ the n00b thinking he knows how this works. Search for threads started by b!tch ass RedGT before you start running your mouth. ----------------->

blacknightteg
06-07-2008, 02:33 PM
ahhh how we needed a lil drama

osnap
06-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Take your stories of how pointless your life is to a myspace blog :lmfao:

Echonova
06-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Echonova: Why does it matter that the forum is free? They get revenue from ads, apparel sales, etc. Free and low budget aren't necessarily the same thing. Gmail is free, but you don't see their servers crashing. As far as posting useless bull****, isn't that whole point of a forum in the first place? why else would they have a section called 'Whoreslounge'? Sure it's useless bull****, but it's entertaining, so people come here and read it. By posting useless bull****, you ARE contributing to the forum. A forum with nobody posting anything wouldn't really be a forum now would it? Would you routinely visit a forum with 12 posts? No. 1,000,000 posts? Much more likely.:2cents:I will cut you.

blacknightteg
06-07-2008, 03:29 PM
youd probably do that to alot of people lol

Echonova
06-07-2008, 03:34 PM
youd probably do that to alot of people loltr00f!!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WIT ME MMAAYYNNNNEEEE!!!!

blacknightteg
06-07-2008, 03:38 PM
lol you gunna run after people with your walker...oh that was harsh. im sorry. your not brett.

edit: i take that comment back after seeing my reps. your the man!

osnap
06-07-2008, 03:44 PM
edit: i take that comment back after seeing my reps. your the man!LOL Echonova has a way of making people say that.

MistaCee
06-07-2008, 03:46 PM
I can't believe these vag backs are crying about something thats free. Who gives one sh!t if you offered to donate, you'd prob grow a c0ck and act like you own it after one donate like Echo said. If you get pissed after IA's server goes down, take the time out to put some Vagisal on your cooch and stop b1tching off of something that is free.

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 03:48 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. LOL. Drama created.

blacknightteg
06-07-2008, 03:48 PM
i was shocked and pleased all at the same time

BTLFED
06-07-2008, 03:49 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. LOL. Drama created.

Shut up moron. ----------------------->

blacknightteg
06-07-2008, 03:53 PM
i vote we make him the center peice of this years drama on IA.

BTLFED
06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
i vote we make him the center peice of this years drama on IA.

So basically continue what we have been doing?

blacknightteg
06-07-2008, 03:56 PM
good point. but with out him actually doin something. just adds to it. then again, ah hell we already do that, nevermind

eYezs1ck
06-07-2008, 04:06 PM
x2 cant really complain cuz it is a free site

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Shut up moron. ----------------------->
hey FCUK YOU!!!! LOL

Echonova
06-07-2008, 08:23 PM
hey FCUK YOU!!!! LOLhttp://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f114/thecrosslander/skeletor.jpg

AlanŽ
06-07-2008, 08:27 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f114/thecrosslander/skeletor.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
06-08-2008, 06:06 PM

bwahahahha

maybe he should go start a xanga.
write about his full daily schedule on there and how many awesome and crazy stories happen to him

x Resilience
06-08-2008, 08:07 PM
^^^repost

^^^^^ repost.

BTLFED
06-09-2008, 05:19 PM
hey FCUK YOU!!!! LOL

Again, shut up moron. No one cares about you. ------------------->

AlanŽ
06-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Again, shut up moron. No one cares about you. ------------------->
i have a question, why does it take you so long to respond to anything.

BTLFED
06-09-2008, 06:19 PM
i have a question, why does it take you so long to respond to anything.

Because I have a fuking life, douche bag, unlike you. I don't spend 24/7 on this site. Holy sh!t you are a retard.

AlanŽ
06-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Because I have a fuking life, douche bag, unlike you. I don't spend 24/7 on this site. Holy sh!t you are a retard.
Take a look in the mirror before you start calling anyone anything along the lines of douche bag. Nor do I spend 24/7 on this site. No I'm not a retard.

bandydesign
06-09-2008, 06:37 PM
lets face it guys, most of us are quite entertained by drama on this site. If people were allowed to be "donating egotistical members" the drama on here would only get better, with less crashing :goodjob:

BTLFED
06-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Take a look in the mirror before you start calling anyone anything along the lines of douche bag. Nor do I spend 24/7 on this site. No I'm not a retard.

Take a look in the mirror? Are you fuking serious? Am I back in elementary school? :lmfao:

You are pathetic. This is why there is no reason for you to ever come at me or anyone else on this site. This is also why no one likes you on here or in real life. You are a life failure and should get out of the gene pool. You are the poster child for contraception. Somewhere there is a short bus with the door open. Get on it and try not to lick the windows, retard.

AlanŽ
06-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Take a look in the mirror? Are you fuking serious? Am I back in elementary school? :lmfao:

You are pathetic. This is why there is no reason for you to ever come at me or anyone else on this site. This is also why no one likes you on here or in real life. You are a life failure and should get out of the gene pool. You are the poster child for contraception. Somewhere there is a short bus with the door open. Get on it and try not to lick the windows, retard.
LOL. Who cares about the way I put it. Let's face it while I may say dumb **** on here, you have already proven how incredibly stupid and imature you are IRL. There are a few members on here that have met me IRL and the first things out of their mouth was some refrence to my infamus thread and all I do is laugh about and let it ride. You however Mr. 30 year old so much smarter and more mature allowed someone to come and vandalize my car. Please do us ALL a favor remove YOURSELF from the gene pool because the last thing the world needs ismore imature people who can't see past the end of their own nose to see how immature they are.

BTLFED
06-09-2008, 06:57 PM
LOL. Who cares about the way I put it. Let's face it while I may say dumb **** on here, you have already proven how incredibly stupid and imature you are IRL. There are a few members on here that have met me IRL and the first things out of their mouth was some refrence to my infamus thread and all I do is laugh about and let it ride. You however Mr. 30 year old so much smarter and more mature allowed someone to come and vandalize my car. Please do us ALL a favor remove YOURSELF from the gene pool because the last thing the world needs ismore imature people who can't see past the end of their own nose to see how immature they are.

LOL are you serious?! BAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You think balloons are vandalizing?! BAHAHAHAHA! That wasn't even my idea you fuking moron. I was ASKED if they could do it. And look, it is the ever so popular bringing age into it. What does that have to do with anything? It doesn't. You are reaching boy, reaching. Go step in front of a moving bus.

AlanŽ
06-09-2008, 07:11 PM
LOL are you serious?! BAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You think balloons are vandalizing?! BAHAHAHAHA! That wasn't even my idea you fuking moron. I was ASKED if they could do it. And look, it is the ever so popular bringing age into it. What does that have to do with anything? It doesn't. You are reaching boy, reaching. Go step in front of a moving bus.
Yea I'm serious and you call me bringing the age thing into it reaching? Give me a break man. You sat there in the last thread and said how much better you were than me and yet you proved how incredibly imature you can be. as much **** as people like QD gives others on this site, I have never seen him or anyone else go as far as you have. Yea you can argue how you personally may not have done it but the simple fact that someone asked you and you said yes makes you just as guilty.

Echonova
06-09-2008, 07:15 PM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg175/luckyluke009/see_self.jpg

MistaCee
06-09-2008, 07:16 PM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg175/luckyluke009/see_self.jpg

Haha Simbaa....

BTLFED
06-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Yea I'm serious and you call me bringing the age thing into it reaching? Give me a break man. You sat there in the last thread and said how much better you were than me and yet you proved how incredibly imature you can be. as much **** as people like QD gives others on this site, I have never seen him or anyone else go as far as you have. Yea you can argue how you personally may not have done it but the simple fact that someone asked you and you said yes makes you just as guilty.

Only children like yourself fall back on the crutch of age and "maturity" because you have nothing else to come back with. You are still pathetic. Did it ever occur to you that more people don't like you then like you? Look at this site. NO ONE can stand your b!tch ass. That is why I was asked if they could do it. It wasn't even "vandalization" as you put it and I didn't even think of doing it. They did. It didn't even do anything to your car you fuking girl. It was just balloons, which is the only reason I said yes. If they would have wanted to actually do something bad I wouldn't have been any part of it. You have no sense of humor, or your vag is sandy or both. You would have thought someone actually keyed your car or something for how whiny you are acting. This is just another reason why I am better than you. Now shut up, drop it, change your tampon and come back with a better attitude, sissy. :slap:

Echonova
06-10-2008, 06:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/KJoseph/Ajays%20Photos/February159.jpg

Lucky DAWG
06-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Only children like yourself fall back on the crutch of age and "maturity" because you have nothing else to come back with. You are still pathetic. Did it ever occur to you that more people don't like you then like you? Look at this site. NO ONE can stand your b!tch ass. That is why I was asked if they could do it. It wasn't even "vandalization" as you put it and I didn't even think of doing it. They did. It didn't even do anything to your car you fuking girl. It was just balloons, which is the only reason I said yes. If they would have wanted to actually do something bad I wouldn't have been any part of it. You have no sense of humor, or your vag is sandy or both. You would have thought someone actually keyed your car or something for how whiny you are acting. This is just another reason why I am better than you. Now shut up, drop it, change your tampon and come back with a better attitude, sissy. :slap:

pwned

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
redgt = bigger dumbass than i'd originally thought......just goes to show that you should never underestimate ppl :lmao: