PDA

View Full Version : Car vinyl & decals

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 01:07 AM
Anyone know where you can get speical custom vinyl and stuff for your ride? A nice decal for your car is just like a speical tattoo for your arm. Am I right? Any shops around Cumming or Gwinnett that people know about?

Thanks in advance.

osnap
06-06-2008, 02:22 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA.

:lmfao:

....*slowly manages to stop laughing and gather breath*

*re-reads "A nice decal for your car is just like a speical tattoo for your arm. Am I right?"*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

93delsol15
06-06-2008, 08:19 AM
most car shows/gatherings will have someone doing it

BKgen®
06-06-2008, 08:20 AM
i can do 'em. our shop is up in gainesville though.

G.C
06-06-2008, 08:21 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA.

....*slowly manages to stop laughing and gather breath*

*re-reads "A nice decal for your car is just like a speical tattoo for your arm. Am I right?"*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

hahaha im doing the same **** here too hahahahaahahahh.

93delsol15
06-06-2008, 08:23 AM
what? all he wants is some decals folks??

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 09:24 AM
what? all he wants is some decals folks??
It's ok.

These guys must of not understood what I was trying to say. They're too busy thinking of the fast and the furious decals and think im going in that direction. It's fine, really.

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 09:26 AM
i can do 'em. our shop is up in gainesville though.
I really want to make a custom one for sure. How much would it be? Im sure size matters. Lmk :D

carbon_crash
06-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Anyone know where you can get speical custom vinyl and stuff for your ride? A nice decal for your car is just like a speical tattoo for your arm. Am I right? Any shops around Cumming or Gwinnett that people know about?

Thanks in advance.

PM ALVIN or The Bucky, they do vinyl at Superstar Customs in Duluth. Good prices too:goodjob:

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 09:29 AM
PM ALVIN or The Bucky, they do vinyl at Superstar Customs in Duluth. Good prices too:goodjob:
A nice skull would look awesome on my car. On the left/right side of my headlight. :D I'll check em' out.

carbongs
06-06-2008, 09:31 AM
give eddie a try! http://coolzero.vpweb.com/default.html

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Cool, thanks dude.

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Sorry dude... This is the comment that got me laughing *snickers*:
Um, I really don't see anything funny about it. Care to explain to me where it hit the "funny bone?"

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 09:41 AM
lol, not something I can explain really. Just something funny about the way you put it, that's all.
That's cool.

You may remove yourself from this thread now.

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 09:55 AM
I was just about to give you props on the STi in the pic (assuming it's yours). No need to be rude.

:piss:
Check yourself first before you call someone else, rude.

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 10:05 AM
*Checks himself over one time* Nope, I don't see any problems. Must be all you :D
You don't know who I am, guy. I'd stop responding, unless you want to get textually molested by an unknown newbie. Bring it.

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 10:12 AM
What I do know is that you need to show some respect for your elders :D I don't have anymore time for your a$$ anyway, it's time for me to go to work.

Peace
Pfft whatever dude. The bold part is the only thing smart you've said in this thread. You don't have it in you to take me(i know that sounded really gay, but whatever) on in an internet smartass contest. So let this be the last time you bust into someone elses thread laughing like a retard for no reason. If you really want something to laugh at, walk to your drive way and look at the pos you're driving.

BEG4MRC
06-06-2008, 10:22 AM
I have it in me. Like I said, I gotta get my ass to work. It's an hour drive. And there's nothing in my driveway to laugh at. I have a Caravan for the kids, a Stratus that belonged to my wife when we got together, a Sunfire for a paper route car (because I got bills to pay and parts to buy, kids to feed and a wife to buy gifts for, and a nice size car pmt on the Van), then I've got the GSR, which has always been a bad little car in my eyes. Don't start being a little ass until you're old enough to understand what it's like to have this level of responsibility and lived through enough to call yourself a man. There are bigger things in life to cry about than someone laughing at how you worded something. Once more, I'm done with your little smarta$$. I'm out, and I'm done.I gotta go.
That has to be the biggest waste of crap anyone has ever posted. I don't care about your life or your kids, wife or cars. You're 26 yet you drive a pos integra. Wow, big man. Im younger, yet alot smarter than you'll ever be, hotshot. You would probably be the type of person who would waste his time polishing dog turd just so you can say something like, “hey guys look what I did.” Gtfo of my thread and get your fatass to work, you dumb mutant.

osnap
06-06-2008, 12:54 PM
lol now i feel like a douche but looks like this guy did something to get himself banned anyways

edit LOL its maniac, dont feel so bad anymore :lmfao:

psycho_freke
06-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Too funny :lmfao: That douche was :screwy::gay:

quickdodge®
06-07-2008, 12:14 PM
textually molested

Damn. Maniac swiped that line straight from me. Chump. Make up your own shiit and quit using my proven method, lolol. Later, QD.

OTG Signs
06-07-2008, 12:16 PM

Thanks in advance.

I'm in Cumming and own a shop.

Gorilla Eg!
06-07-2008, 05:00 PM

Thanks in advance.

I would have said a nice *PAINT JOB* is like a tat. ( as far as design and art goes) :goodjob: