PDA

View Full Version : Misc help with broken laptop

snis300
06-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi I have a broken Hp Pavilion dv6768se notebook pc. My next door neighbors got into a huge fight, and the laptop was broken and thrown out. I'm not sure what to do with it. the screen and frame are broken, but all the wires are still connected, also the battery is missing. Other than that the rest of the laptop is in really good condition, practically brand new. I wanted to know if its worth it to get a new screen and frame and battery or sell it for parts. It sells new for $850.00.

Farrow2005
06-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Hi I have a broken Hp Pavilion dv6768se notebook pc. My next door neighbors got into a huge fight, and the laptop was broken and thrown out. I'm not sure what to do with it. the screen and frame are broken, but all the wires are still connected, also the battery is missing. Other than that the rest of the laptop is in really good condition, practically brand new. I wanted to know if its worth it to get a new screen and frame and battery or sell it for parts. It sells new for $850.00.

Call HP 1-800-633-3600 see if it is under warrenty, tell them you were in a wreck insurance did not cover the laptop. worst case you have to buy a new battery, 100 bucks. if its not then PM me, ill PM you back with some more info.

One_Bad_SHO
06-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Throwing laptops is so 1990s.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/JCVL/ha-1.jpg