PDA

View Full Version : someone just broke into my house!!

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 12:15 PM
and i shot them up with a full clip of 9mm hollow points. ok ok i didn't shoot them up but i wish i did. i was up in my room, still in bed, but somewhat awake when my dogs heard something and freaked out. i listened quietly and i could hear somebody downstairs.. i looked at my watch and noticed it was about lunchtime, maybe my girl stopped by to eat her lunch.. but since i wasn't sure and i was half awake, i grabbed my gun and proceeded to go downstairs..

as soon as i opened up my door, i heard some rustling around and so i yelled out, is someone hear? naomi?? i start to aim my gun toward downstairs and carefully look around... i hear someone run out the back door. i made my way to the back door looking around and it seems they made a run for it through the back woods. i ran back inside and called the cops.

the **** bastard ripped off the screen and broke the locking mechanism on my window by the back door. he then got into the house, but my dogs may have saved my life. they heard the rat bastard which alerted me and their barking probably scared him out of the house.

he didn't get a thing. i hate ****ing thieves!!

Sammich
06-05-2008, 12:16 PM
GAY ARSE HOMOS YO

osnap
Damn, glad to hear everything is still there and nobody got hurt. F*CK THIEVES.

Nemesis
Damn bro, glad to hear you didnt get hurt or something got stolen.

Blitanicle99
06-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Damn, your too nice. I would have chased him down.

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 12:20 PM
appreciate it guys! im seriously lucky in so many ways... theres so many things they could have gotten away with... if my one employee didn't request today off to go fishing, i wouldn't have even been home. im counting my blessings.....

Reaper
06-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Broad f*cking daylight! Thats ridiculous! Glad your okay Dan!

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Damn, your too nice. I would have chased him down.

i was in my boxers... and they ran into the woods... wasn't quite prepared for that lol. and plus, i have no idea if they were strapped or what... im just glad they didn't get ****!

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
it feels surreal... the fact that if i were a few seconds faster or quieter, there might be a dead guy in my living room.... i guess its a good thing it didn't go down like that... i hate cleaning.

Sammich
06-05-2008, 12:24 PM
LOL

Reaper
06-05-2008, 12:26 PM
it feels surreal... the fact that if i were a few seconds faster or quieter, there might be a dead guy in my living room.... i guess its a good thing it didn't go down like that... i hate cleaning.

just don't shoot him in the back and your good to go haha:goodjob:

Glad your ok buddy

Leadfoot_mf
06-05-2008, 12:31 PM
if you are strong enough to deal with wasting a pos i wish you would of killed him. thieves do not deserve to live. i wish we would cut off thieves hands when caught.

but i dont think you wanted to confront anyone or you wouldn't have said anything.

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 12:34 PM
just don't shoot him in the back and your good to go haha:goodjob:

Glad your ok buddy

the police told me that if i were elevated, i can shoot the perpetrator in the back. so.. basically, if i were upstairs and i could see him downstairs, i could shoot him in the back.

MistaCee
06-05-2008, 12:34 PM
i was in my boxers... and they ran into the woods... wasn't quite prepared for that lol. and plus, i have no idea if they were strapped or what... im just glad they didn't get ****!

WTF! I would have ran out d!ck swinging and gun slinging.

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 12:35 PM
if you are strong enough to deal with wasting a pos i wish you would of killed him. thieves do not deserve to live. i wish we would cut off thieves hands when caught.

but i dont think you wanted to confront anyone or you wouldn't have said anything.

to be honest, i don't know if i am strong enough to deal with that kind of ****, but if he had come at me, it would have been a different story. i guess it was just instinct to see make noise versus creeping... i was really in shock.. i was hoping it was just my gf..

Reaper
06-05-2008, 12:40 PM
the police told me that if i were elevated, i can shoot the perpetrator in the back. so.. basically, if i were upstairs and i could see him downstairs, i could shoot him in the back.

useful info. I honestly didn't know that, thats crazy.

Sammich
06-05-2008, 12:42 PM
WTF! I would have ran out d!ck swinging and gun slinging.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4dmin
06-05-2008, 12:43 PM
man that sux you didn't get to shoot his ass... you need to keep an eye out for the next few days because thieves alot of times go back to the same houses or neighborhoods

IndianStig
06-05-2008, 12:46 PM
damn, wish you woulda shot him but im glad you're alright.

NewGen33
06-05-2008, 12:50 PM
This stuff happens way to often, but glad your alright.

DieselNuts
06-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Damn dude, that sucks bad. Im glad that everything worked out in your favor though.

Honestly, after reading the topic of the thread, I was expecting to see "and disrespected my famiry" lol

BLK JDM
06-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Wow that's pretty scary. Luckily you nor any of your possessions(including the dogs) were harmed or taken.

IndianStig
06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
how epic of a thread would this have been if it was titled:

Someone broke into my house but never made it out! *pics inside*

and you shot the ******, took a picture, posted it on here and then called the cops, LOL.

TIGERJC
06-05-2008, 01:13 PM
The guy might come back since he didn't see your gun

EJ25RUN
06-05-2008, 01:18 PM
good thing you were lucky.

Grnblur
06-05-2008, 01:19 PM
should have popped a couple rounds off in the ground. bet you he wouldnt come back then lol.

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 01:40 PM
how epic of a thread would this have been if it was titled:

Someone broke into my house but never made it out! *pics inside*

and you shot the ******, took a picture, posted it on here and then called the cops, LOL.

that would have been a much better story LOL

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 01:42 PM
should have popped a couple rounds off in the ground. bet you he wouldnt come back then lol.

thought about it but i didn't want to get a ticket for discharging a firearm within city limits...

SiRed94
06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
I would have chased him down, shot him in the knee, then stabbed him right below the sternum and torn downwards, watching his insides pour out onto the ground, and then laugh while pissing in his open body cavity....

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Glad you're alright Dan. Next time, cut the dogs loose on him. They usually do a good job in taking care business....:goodjob:

eViLMunkey
06-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Gotta love dogs! My Bassett is a great house alarm.... wakes me up all the time...

civic95
06-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Man you need to install some security pins (like the ones in the bottom of this pic). Basically you drill a hole thru the window frame from the inside (but not all the way thru. Even if he breaks the glass he will not be able to get these pins out from the outside. He would have to break the whole window frame to get in.

They aren't even noticeable from the inside, and you can pull them out with the key provided when you want to open the window.

http://images.orgill.com/200x200/3305570.jpg

deathrex
06-05-2008, 03:31 PM
thought about it but i didn't want to get a ticket for discharging a firearm within city limits...

Someone tried to break into my house a while back i shot at him while he was going over the fence. The officers that came out saw the cases on the deck and said too bad you didnt hit him. Either way glad to see your okay.

Leadfoot_mf
06-05-2008, 03:33 PM
I would have chased him down, shot him in the knee, then stabbed him right below the sternum and torn downwards, watching his insides pour out onto the ground, and then laugh while pissing in his open body cavity....
well i am calling off the heist i had planned for your house now lol.

The Ninja
06-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Jeez...white people....always yelling **** out. WTF is wrong with you? I woulda ninja'd up on that person.

blackboi50
06-05-2008, 03:35 PM
damn dude......im glad your ok!!!!......guessing the car was in the garage so they didnt know u were home????.......1

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Jeez...white people....always yelling **** out. WTF is wrong with you? I woulda ninja'd up on that person.

was this directed at me? cuz i am far from being white... but then again, there may be a little twinkie in me... lol

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 03:42 PM
damn dude......im glad your ok!!!!......guessing the car was in the garage so they didnt know u were home????.......1

actually, neither of my IS' are here... just the good ol' pathfinder which is in the garage.

BB1_Luda
06-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Sh!t. That was close.

A Gun and a dog are a few of my future investments now.

Vteckidd
06-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Dan thats crazy!

The cops say anyhing else happen like that in your neighborhood lately?

I got these little alarms that go off if a door opens, cheap and make alot of noise works great.

GGPIS3
06-05-2008, 05:03 PM
naw.. but this isn't the first time a house has been broken into in my neighborhood...which is weird because this is a pretty good area... not much crime at all around here.. if there is a next time, i will be more prepared. this is the first time i have ever had to deal with a situation such as this. i think i will try the leadfoot approach next time, put my ninja outfit on and roll the dice... haha

i just got renters insurance so at least now my belongings are covered.

3.5altman
06-05-2008, 06:25 PM
^^ninja outfit! ha ha ha, whip some ass then shoot. sorry to hear that man. Do what you gotta do to protect yourself and your family homie

ahmonrah
06-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Jeez...white people....always yelling **** out. WTF is wrong with you? I woulda ninja'd up on that person.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: aint that the truth!!!

i never say anything when i'm hearing **** in my house......i want them to tell me where THEY ARE, not the other way around.

i figure, if you're bold enough to break into the house, you deserve whatever you get.

koukis14
06-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Last weekend someone tried break into my girlfriends house. That scared the **** out of me. The cop that came was cool as ****. He sat outside the house for like six and a half hours.

Repost Squintz
06-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Damn, if someone ever breaks into my **** and i see them they are getting a flying tornado kick straight to the temple then a ground and pound to finish him off.

TheProfiteer
06-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Having the right to own guns FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont let them ever take that away from us!!

Lucky DAWG
06-06-2008, 01:57 AM
and the overall message is............................................

dogs > cats

TheProfiteer
06-06-2008, 02:41 AM
^^^^when it comes to something like this, yeah.
x2

Humphrizzle
06-06-2008, 03:28 AM
sorry didnt takne anything just wanted to loocka arounds...