PDA

View Full Version : Request for Joke Section

Pher
08-21-2005, 10:59 AM
nuff said

chuck
08-21-2005, 11:33 AM
maybe add it to the quotes forum, there are a good bit of jokes in there already....or it could just remain a whores lounge type thing??? my $.02

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2005, 04:33 PM
It seems now that there will be no need for a WL. I vote NO on the JOKE section. Gotta leave something for the WL. As far as the jokes being in the QUOTES section, I have no idea why. Later, QD.

Pher
08-21-2005, 08:39 PM
If you must have the attention in the WL with the jokes then simply post a new thread with a link to your joke in the joke section. That way the joke is archived in the proper section instead of getting washed out by the WL traffic.

Brett
08-21-2005, 08:50 PM
Im with Mike, Why have a joke section when we have the WL, thats a good place for stuff like that, We start putting everything in thier own forum, nothing woul dbe in the WL

chuck
08-22-2005, 11:36 AM
As far as the jokes being in the QUOTES section, I have no idea why. Later, QD.

maybe add it to the quotes forum, there are a good bit of jokes in there already....

http://www.channing-bete.com/products-services/images/99838_WWReadFun.gif

but yeah, i really thought it should stay a WL thing too, but just thought i'd share about the good bit already in the quotes forum

...and for the record QD, if you didn't make it up, it is a quote...

but WL would probably be the best place

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2005, 01:34 PM
...and for the record QD, if you didn't make it up, it is a quote...

You lost me, lolol. If I didn't make what up? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2005, 01:36 PM
If you must have the attention in the WL with the jokes then simply post a new thread with a link to your joke in the joke section.

Thus negating the reason for having a joke section. I think jokes and comedy shit is WL material. Even the funny pictures, I think, should be left in the WL. But they get moved to the RANDOM PICTURES spot. Later, QD.

chuck
08-22-2005, 02:31 PM
You lost me, lolol. If I didn't make what up? Later, QD.
haha, i was just saying "you" in general...take out the "you" and put in "someone"...get it now??? even though it doesn't even matter

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2005, 02:39 PM
I got what you're getting at, lolol. Thanks for clearing that up. Later, QD.