PDA

View Full Version : DVD Burning Question

Brett
06-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Okay to anyone who knows about issues with DVD burning I need some input here, I bought a 10 pack DVD-R's and I have been copying DVD movies, Out of the 5 that I have burned so far 2 were under 1.5 hours in length (The movies) and they record perfect with no issues, but the other 3 I have done that are closer to the 2 hour mark (Like 1h 45m- 1hr 57m) the last 2-3 chapters of the DVD (Or last 10 minutes or so) end up freezing and trying to play but skips and locks up, but it only does this on the ones that long. So I tried another pack I had (Different Brand) and burned the same 3 that gave me issues on the other DVD-R and those work perfect, so my question is would this sound like the first brand that I bought that is giving me issues, Does it seem I may have bought a bad batch? I know this can happen. I need to try and find out because my laptop has label flash on it (About the same as lightscribe) so I want to stay with the Label Flash discs if I can because they come out awesome with the info laser etched into the disc on the title side.

Any advice would be great.

Brett
06-05-2008, 01:30 PM
anyone? :thinking:

Ed
06-05-2008, 01:30 PM
*emails FBI Brett's information and this thread as evidence.*

4dmin
06-05-2008, 01:34 PM
brett what software are you using? if you have vista new nero ultimate rocks!

Brett
06-05-2008, 01:40 PM
I have Vista premium and I am using DVD Fab which I still have to get a unlock crack for it. I didnt think NERO would copy DVD movies. Can you hook me up with it if it does? :D

4dmin
06-05-2008, 01:45 PM
^ what would be illegal but i can get you an evaluation copy.