PDA

View Full Version : Don't you think is annoying when people

Julio
08-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Say I hate GA ... I still wish I lived in So and So or where ever they lived at b4.

Hulud
08-21-2005, 10:00 AM
ok

Brett
08-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Yup, if they dont like GA, move the fuck out :D

I moved here from Miami in '95 and I love it here

Hulud
08-21-2005, 10:07 AM
actually i really dont find it annoying

Brett
08-21-2005, 10:09 AM
We didnt ask you...lol. This is for people who find it annoying...lol

Hulud
08-21-2005, 10:10 AM
lol I DONT CARE! lol

flysi00
08-21-2005, 10:11 AM
i do fidn it really annoying i hate it

PSINXS
08-21-2005, 10:12 AM
i agree its anoying. northerners always complaining but wont leave. (some of em)

chuck
08-21-2005, 10:16 AM
yeah i hate that...especially if they came from a whole different country and they are constantly throwing out the "well in _________ we could _________ all we wanted and no one would care, georgia/america's laws blow"

but what about someone who's never lived out of georgia who talks about wanting to get out once they get their shit straight?? i know i've said that plenty of times before...

Hulud
08-21-2005, 10:17 AM
yeah i hate that...especially if they came from a whole different country and they are constantly throwing out the "well in _________ we could _________ all we wanted and no one would care, georgia/america's laws blow"

but what about someone who's never lived out of georgia who talks about wanting to get out once they get their shit straight?? i know i've said that plenty of times before...
yea that whole different country thing is fucking annoying as shit. if you dont lke the laws then get the fuck out of america!

Julio
08-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Im not from GA, Been here since 96.. But I like it. Fuck up north man.. shit is crazy up there and more expensive and less jobs.

Hulud
08-21-2005, 10:21 AM
my main problem with Ga is the fucking humidity, i just hate it

Boosted S60R
08-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Yeah I do! I love where I live.

quickdodge®
08-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Say I hate GA ... I still wish I lived in So and So or where ever they lived at b4.

Looks like someone has been in the CLOCK IN section, lolol.

I'll admit that I hate living here. I've been here most of my life and have done basically everything there is do here 20,000,000X over(and there's not that much to do). I'm bored here. But my family is more important to me. I stay here because I have I have a son and daughter here. I moved to Texas for a year in 96 and moved back because I missed my kids. If I had no kids, I would not be here now. But I wouldn't trade my kids for that opportunity. But I don't feel like coming on here or anywhere else and saying that I hate it here and all that shit. Later, QD.

Pher
08-21-2005, 10:55 AM
You just have to shake your head at them like this...http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/37544/orig/220736.jpg

Leisa
08-21-2005, 11:10 AM
I have lived here all my life... I enjoy living here, but there are times where I would like to explore and live in other cities....

Darling Nikki
08-21-2005, 11:13 AM
I admit I hate certain parts of GA, but I like where I live and the people I have grown close to.

Pablo
08-21-2005, 11:15 AM
i like it here

IndianStig
08-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Fuck GA, Ive been looking for some good Lahore Kebabs for ages. ROCK ON LONDON!!!!!!!!!!

j/k Londons cool as hell but Atlanta is better to live in.

technoteg97
08-21-2005, 11:35 AM
ATL needs 2 be more fun !.--.--

Kalifornia087
08-21-2005, 11:45 AM
I grew up in Santa Cruz California, And i loved growing up there and going back, but i have been here for a while now, and Georgia is a pretty cool place live IMO. besides, the import scene is easier to experience here because daily driven cars can be modified and not have to deal with the emissions nazi's like out there. That is one of the many things cali will never live down, but hey, it's all good

Hulud
08-21-2005, 11:49 AM
the weather makes up for it all though

JoeCoolinATL
08-21-2005, 03:48 PM
ATL needs 2 be more fun !.--.--

are you kidding? theres so much shit to do here.

mp5o
08-21-2005, 03:51 PM
I was born and raised(Well for 8 years anyway) in San Jose, California... It's fun to visit once ina while, but no way in hell I'd live there again.

C22H19N3O4
08-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I'll admit that I hate living here..

Ditto.

quickdodge®
08-21-2005, 04:59 PM

Are you kidding? There really isn't that much to do. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-21-2005, 05:02 PM
I'll admit that I hate living here..
Ditto.
:stupid:

Hulud
08-21-2005, 05:02 PM
like.....?
*crickets*

quickdodge®
08-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Georgia is not bad, not a bad place at all to live. It's just a boring state. Once you do the few things there are to do, it's through. But to settle down, it's a good spot. It's just not my thing. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Georgia is not bad, not a bad place at all to live. It's just a boring state. Once you do the few things there are to do, it's through. But to settle down, it's a good spot. It's just not my thing. Later, QD.
the fucking humidity also fuck that

Scrappy
08-21-2005, 07:52 PM
i only said i wish i lived in wisconsin, away from the heat down here but come back once its cooled down, thats it... :(

Mike
08-21-2005, 08:04 PM
born and raised in GA will rep that shit till the day i die!

5thgcelica
08-21-2005, 10:01 PM
born and raised in GA will rep that shit till the day i die!

i plan to do the same!

JoeCoolinATL
08-22-2005, 01:19 AM
Are you kidding? There really isn't that much to do. Later, QD.

lets see.
last week i surprised my gf and too her to see my fair lady @ the fox on opening night, (its her fav movie)

but stuff to do

improv shows at dads garage
agatha's dinner and a mystery (think the movie clue)
stone mountain and the laser show
six flags
white water
lake lanier
the silver comet trail
dantes down the hatch
heres some more

1 Atlanta Ballet
2 Atlanta Botanical Garden
3 Atlanta Civil War History
4 Atlanta Falcons at the Georgia Dome
5 Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Thrashers at Philips Arena
6 Atlanta History Center
7 Atlanta Motor Sports
8 Atlanta Opera
9 Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Chastain Park Amphitheatre
10 Atlanta University Center and the Herndon Home
11 Atlanta Walking Tours
12 Atlanta Braves and Turner Field
13 Atlanta in 2010
14 Buckhead: “The Beverly Hills of the East”
15 Centennial Olympic Park
16 Center for Puppetry Arts
17 Chattahoochee River Fun
18 Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
19 City of Decatur
20 CNN Studio Tours
21 Dine Out
22 Doin’ it all in Downtown
23 Enjoy Atlanta’s Visual Arts Scene
24 Fernbank Museum of Natural History
25 Festivals Galore
26 Find Theater at its Best
27 Georgia’s History under the Gold Dome
28 Golf in Atlanta
29 The Gone With the Wind Experience
30 Historic West End

31 Jimmy Carter Library and Museum
32 Marietta Historic District
33 Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic
Site and Sweet Auburn District
34 Midtown: Atlanta’s Heart of the Arts
35 National Museum of Patriotism
36 Piedmont Park
37 Public Art in Downtown Atlanta
38 Roswell Historic District
39 See a Broadway Show
40 Shop ‘til You Drop

41 Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags White Water
42 Stone Mountain Park
43 Underground Atlanta
44 The Varsity
45 Virginia-Highland
46 William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum
47 The Woodruff Arts Center
48 World of Coca-Cola
49 Yellow River Game Ranch

Zoo Atlanta

i got those from this page
http://www.atlanta.net/50funthings/

if you want i can sit here type at least another 50 off the top of my head

Andyturbo13
08-22-2005, 01:33 AM
i wish i still lived in ga. There was all ways something to do. Tn blows compared to ga.

DeutscheBAG!
08-22-2005, 01:36 AM
I moved here from Miami in '95 and I love it here

Ahh
the days of long ago when i lived in North Havana

Buford®
08-22-2005, 02:09 AM
Like others have stated, the only thing that sucks is the humidity.

quickdodge®
08-22-2005, 04:23 AM
if you want i can sit here type at least another 50 off the top of my head

Yea....yea, do that. Still doesn't change my mind. After a couple of visits, it just gets tiring still. I never said there was NOTHING to do, I said that after a couple of times doing what there is to do, it gets boring. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
08-22-2005, 10:28 AM
I dont hate Georiga by no means... But I wish I still lived in Miami...

I also dont find it annoying when someone expresses how they feel about Georgia.. Cause alot of people would rather live somewhere where they were raised and where all their childhood freinds are at... Like people from up north move down south since the cost of living is nearly cut in half.. They have intentions to move back after they stack up some cash....

yourbigdaddy
08-22-2005, 10:51 AM
GEORGIA SUCKS ASS.. THE WEATHER IS SHIT.. THERE AINT SHIT TO DO OUT HERE.. TO MANY COUNTRY BUMPKIN MOTHERFUKERS OUT HERE.. AND DAMN IF I DIDNT WISH I COULD LEAVE...!!!

BUT THIS IS THE REAL WORLD.. MOVING TO ANOTHER STATE ISNT AS EASY AS 123 WHEN YOU HAVE REAL LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES! I CANT JUST PACK UP AND MOVE TO CALI LIKE I WAISH I COULD!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PEOPLE VOICING THEIR OPINIONS! SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO COMPLAIN AND GET THINGS OUT

Kristi
08-22-2005, 10:58 AM
i agree. to me its the same as these people who have the flag of their country on their car - if you like it so much there - why did you leave? and go back.

yourbigdaddy
08-22-2005, 11:02 AM
i agree. to me its the same as these people who have the flag of their country on their car - if you like it so much there - why did you leave? and go back.

THATS A REAL IGNORANT STATEMENT! ONLY DUMB WHITE PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY

Hulud
08-22-2005, 11:09 AM
riiiiiiiiiiiiight only dumb white people feel like that
wow now that has to be the most ignorant statement ive ever heard on IA

yourbigdaddy
08-22-2005, 11:11 AM
riiiiiiiiiiiiight only dumb white people feel like that
wow now that has to be the most ignorant statement ive ever heard on IA

ITS TRUE.. THE WHOLE ... GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY ATITUDE IS IGNORANT AS SHIT! ONE CAN BE PROUD OF WHERE THEY COME FROM AND STILL ENJOY WHAT AMERICA HAS TO OFFER...

IT IS ONLY WHITE ASSHOLES THAT MAKE THAT IGNORANT STATEMENT!..

yourbigdaddy
08-22-2005, 11:13 AM
AND FOR THE RECORD.. I DIDNT SAY ALL WHITE PEOPLE.. I SAID DUMB WHITE PEOPLE

Hulud
08-22-2005, 11:13 AM
no we never said being proud of where they comefrom is wrong.
what we said are the people who say that the laws and everything about their last country is better, why dont they move back then?
and i have heard this from black people asian people hispanic people, its not just white people sorry to bust your bubble

yourbigdaddy
08-22-2005, 11:19 AM
no we never said being proud of where they comefrom is wrong.
what we said are the people who say that the laws and everything about their last country is better, why dont they move back then?
and i have heard this from black people asian people hispanic people, its not just white people sorry to bust your bubble

YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? WHAT IS THIS WE SHIT!!! I WAS MAKING A COMMENT IN REGARDS TO THIS POST!

NOW YOU TELL ME WHERE I MISENTERPRETED THIS STATEMENT?

SHE IS SAYING THATBY PUTTING A FLAG REPRESENTING YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD MOVE BACK THERE IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH???

NOW YOU TELL ME DIPSHIT WHAT DID I MISENTERPRET YOU FUCKIN ASS CLOWN

Hulud
08-22-2005, 11:21 AM
ok i thought u were making a reference to everyone who thought people should go back to where they came from if they like their country better

Pher
08-22-2005, 11:29 AM
YOU DUMB... *Yada yada yada, blah blah blah* ...ASS CLOWN
Calm down sparky

buddha@TeamFX
08-22-2005, 12:31 PM
GEORGIA SUCKS ASS.. THE WEATHER IS SHIT.. THERE AINT SHIT TO DO OUT HERE.. TO MANY COUNTRY BUMPKIN MOTHERFUKERS OUT HERE.. AND DAMN IF I DIDNT WISH I COULD LEAVE...!!!

BUT THIS IS THE REAL WORLD.. MOVING TO ANOTHER STATE ISNT AS EASY AS 123 WHEN YOU HAVE REAL LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES! I CANT JUST PACK UP AND MOVE TO CALI LIKE I WAISH I COULD!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PEOPLE VOICING THEIR OPINIONS! SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO COMPLAIN AND GET THINGS OUT

Sad thing is you have probably never spent any time around someone thats really country...you have no idea what a great life it is...I am proud to be a redneck country boy!!!

Kristi
08-22-2005, 12:40 PM
fuck off alex. you are ignorant as hell. those dumbasses who complain about how bad it is in this country and have the flags and everything everywhere - go back to where you came from if the US is so bad

quickdodge®
08-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Krisit, I will have to disagree about 98% on that one. I don't see where you think that if someone puts a flag on their car to represent the country they are from that they need to move back there. That's...well, stupid. I don't mind living in GA, I have to stay here, for my kids, but I would much rather be living out West or in FL. To me, the ignorant statements are those like, "if you like your state/country so much, go back."

BTW, Alex is from the US. Touche. Later, QD.

civic95
08-22-2005, 03:04 PM
I only get annoyed when NY'ers blab about NY this, NY that. Then they make fun of southerners. Well move the hell back if NY is so f-ing great. There is obviously some reason you left.

xxxtrouble
08-22-2005, 08:42 PM
I moved here two years ago and I love ATL! I wouldn't live anywhere else. I love the city, the people everything. There is so much here, compared to where I lived before, even my whole family wants to move here now cause they love it too.

LaurenK
08-22-2005, 08:45 PM

YES...GA is a great place to LIVE! :goodjob:

Kalifornia087
08-22-2005, 08:54 PM
changed my mind. I Hate GA... I wish i still live in California permanently instead of just visits... ahaha

Julio
08-22-2005, 09:06 PM
?

That's kinda of a dumb comment. I was born in NJ with Dominican parents.
I am proud to be Dominican. But I do not carry a flag around or anything like that.
To some that does not mean They hate this country or nothing like that. For some this country is a land of opportunity. Did you ever think this could just be a little reminder of where they came from?
I have a flag of the dominican republic, I do not carry it with me or in my car or anything like that, I just have one. But Deep down I cant forget my roots and my culture.
I guess Im just more reserved them some people.
Im sure alot of people feel that way to....
Im sure theres people in this country that are just hear to make a better living in there home country and would love to be in there country. But I'm sure you have never lived in poverty or know much about REALLY being poor. So you wouldnt know there struggles.. Consider yourself lucky. I maybe wrong, Maybe you have. But who knows.

Some people are just proud to be what they are.

Is like if I say.." WTF? and american flag outside there home?? I mean, we are in america? WTF are you trying to remind me where I am? "
Is all about pride :goodjob:

Julio
08-22-2005, 09:11 PM
BTW.. In dominican republic if you get pulled over you give the Police officer $ 5 or $10 bucks he will let you go... bhwhahahha fucked up.

NzProjeKt
08-22-2005, 09:25 PM
BTW.. In dominican republic if you get pulled over you give the Police officer $ 5 or $10 bucks he will let you go... bhwhahahha fucked up.
same deal in my country as well... but when you do the conversion, its only equivilent to like 1.00 USD
you gotta love it.. :D