PDA

View Full Version : Misc Dis-arming of America

BUGMAN
06-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Do OUR people believe that this is the greatest nation in the world? How many of you think that there's a better country to live in? IF you think there is another country out there that's better...why haven't you moved? You can get a plane ticket to nearly any location on earth for $1000 or less...and a passport is less money than that. Really! If you think that there's a better place to live, to raise your children, and you're still here, then do you REALLY think THAT place is better? Sure, the USA has it's problems...but I wouldn't trade any of them to be forced into living in another place. I won't get into the “whys” or drawbacks of other countries, but let's just say that if you're reading this, then you're still living here, and therefore you must feel that this is the greatest place on earth.

This IS the greatest place on earth, but that's a tough concept to grasp. On a more “local” scale, think about your city...it's probably a pretty good place to live, right? (Goes back to the “why haven't you moved yet” philosophy...lol!). Anyway, I'm sure that you probably feel somewhat secure in your home, in your neighborhood, in your city. Now, think for a moment...what is the VERY first thing that you would do if someone were to break into your home RIGHT NOW as you're reading this? I'm sure that fear would run through your body, and then adrenaline would rush through your veins as you reacted to the situation. Now...let's stop right here for a moment. Rewind....what do you think caused the (crook, thief, murderer...you don't know yet) to choose YOUR house to break in to? First off...for anyone to break into your house, chances are that you have SOMETHING that they want...and for whatever reason, in THEIR mind, your house or YOU have what they need. Do you have that little “protected by _______” sign in your yard? Is your house known for having an owner that “has weapons and will use them”? Chances are, probably not if they chose YOUR house. O.K...back to the break in. So, what do you do? Did you have your doors locked? Did you run to your closet and pull out your pistol, your rifle? Oh, you don't have any??? O.K...did you grab your baseball bat? Can you swing it? Did you pick up your phone and call 911? It sure is nice that the police are just a short call away, isn't it? What if the police tell you, “oh, I'm sorry...we've decided to bring all of our officers back to the precinct...you're on your own”...what would you do? (back to the break-in shortly)

Think about it, just what would happen to your beautiful and peaceful little city if the cops weren't there? Would it stay beautiful and peaceful for long? A city without police would turn to **** pretty quickly! It wouldn't be long before some “ring leader” formed a “gang” and started breaking into houses, businesses, etc...taking money, vehicles, property...and killing innocent people. So, it's pretty “safe” to say that your beautiful and peaceful little city stays that way because you have a “police force” thats there to protect you.

Right?

What is the “police force” that protects this country? This world? I'm sure that you can see where I'm going with this...your United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Reserve components are here to protect this country. Again, what about the world? Well, there is the United Nations...where our soldiers, along with the soldiers of other nations, work together to ensure “world security”. The problem is...other nations' soldiers or “police force” stay in their “precinct”. We, the United States, is the only country that has bases spread across the globe. Can you think of any bases here in the US that are “foreign”? Other countries don't have bases in numerous countries across the world. WE are the “police force” that is there when a neighboring country calls 911. That's right, YOUR United States Military serves and protects the entire world.

We live in THE best country in the world, but please grasp this concept...did you know that Iraq has a higher voting rate per person than the United States? That's right...in America roughly 20% of the adult population will determine the winner of the presidential election. In Iraq, roughly 60-70% of the adult population will determine the same. And guess what, in Iraq you risk YOUR LIFE to go vote. Here, 80% of our adult population thinks that it's too much of a bother. I know, this sounds like a “ploy” to ask you to vote...it's not. This is simply my concern with our upcoming elections. Because of the lack uneducated voters, we're on the verge of heading down a “police-less” street. One of our presidential candidates plans to DISARM the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! This is a very, very, real concern! This candidate says that he will stop spending dollars on the defense of our nation, that he will get rid of our nuclear arsenal. My question is this...WHY? My request to you is to DO YOUR RESEARCH before you vote.

OUR house (the United States) is unlocked. Fortunately, we've always had the “protected by _____” signs up, and we've always been known for protecting ourselves and our neighbors. Yes, we've had some intruders break into our house, but our “police force” has always been there when 911 was called.

This candidate doesn't agree with us going into this war.

For those of you who wonder why we went to war, I can only explain it this way:

Across the street, you see a rogue break into your neighbors house, (obviously he was breaking the “law”) taking your neighbor's property, killing his wife and children. This person has a “gang” of people helping him and you call 911. Unfortunately, this has already happened to many neighborhoods already...and the rogue has a “following” that's working for the same cause. As a matter of fact, the entire city is in chaos already...that 911 call failed to go through. The United Nations has rules against what the rogue has done, but they've never enforced them. It was up to the “worlds police force” to step in and enforce these rules, these laws. We are at war for this reason. Do we WANT to be there? No. The same way that the police officer that comes to your house when you call 911 doesn't WANT to be put into an unknown, dangerous situation where he could be killed. But guess what, he does it because he believes in what he's doing, and why he's doing it. He'll gladly put his life in harm's way to protect you, even though he doesn't know you.

Just because we don't KNOW our world neighbors doesn't mean that we should let them be killed by a ruthless dictator.

Back to your break-in...I hope that you can understand the importance of your police force (both locally and nationally). I hope that you get that insecure feeling, that “wake up call” every now and then to remind you that it IS important to have an ARMED force here in your country. Right now, there is an operator at the desk ready to handle your 911 call...will there be someone there if Obama gets voted into office? Think about it.

http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/20...disarm-america (http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america)

Thighs
06-04-2008, 11:23 PM
i think im gonna slap the next person of voting age that complains about a candidate but doesnt vote.

Spektrewing386
06-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Stop watching Fox.

TIGERJC
06-04-2008, 11:56 PM
I bet you found this on streetcarforums.com (fox news car forum). I don't agree with all of Obama's plans, but I do think he has a better foreign policy plan (not by much to me) than MCcain. Sorry but I don't want my country dealing with the rest of the world's problems all the time, while at the same time forgetting to fix the problems at home first.

Spektrewing386
06-05-2008, 12:08 AM
yeah, since the iraq war was built upon a series of manufactured evidence, lies, secret agendas, and deception... its not really a good thing right now.

We once fought against an empire, now we enforce it.

ahmonrah
06-05-2008, 12:18 AM
yeah, since the iraq war was built upon a series of manufactured evidence, lies, secret agendas, and deception... its not really a good thing right now.QFT

BUGMAN
06-05-2008, 06:32 AM
I agree with the war somewhat and I know something needed to be done but like stated above, we have enough problems over here that need to be fixed.

Just like the starving children commercials you see on TV. Now I am no tight wod and donate probably well over 10k a year to charities but not a penny of it goes over seas.

As far as dis-arming America... Well it would take probably longer than I am going to live to accomplish that so I don't see any major threats there.

I do support our troops and love my firearms but that is not why I posted this. I just put it up simply for a discussion and debate. Thought it may be good material for a good one.

disrupt
06-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Do OUR people believe that this is the greatest nation in the world? How many of you think that there's a better country to live in? IF you think there is another country out there that's better...why haven't you moved? You can get a plane ticket to nearly any location on earth for $1000 or less...and a passport is less money than that. Really! If you think that there's a better place to live, to raise your children, and you're still here, then do you REALLY think THAT place is better? Sure, the USA has it's problems...but I wouldn't trade any of them to be forced into living in another place. I won't get into the “whys” or drawbacks of other countries, but let's just say that if you're reading this, then you're still living here, and therefore you must feel that this is the greatest place on earth.

This IS the greatest place on earth, but that's a tough concept to grasp. On a more “local” scale, think about your city...it's probably a pretty good place to live, right? (Goes back to the “why haven't you moved yet” philosophy...lol!). Anyway, I'm sure that you probably feel somewhat secure in your home, in your neighborhood, in your city. Now, think for a moment...what is the VERY first thing that you would do if someone were to break into your home RIGHT NOW as you're reading this? I'm sure that fear would run through your body, and then adrenaline would rush through your veins as you reacted to the situation. Now...let's stop right here for a moment. Rewind....what do you think caused the (crook, thief, murderer...you don't know yet) to choose YOUR house to break in to? First off...for anyone to break into your house, chances are that you have SOMETHING that they want...and for whatever reason, in THEIR mind, your house or YOU have what they need. Do you have that little “protected by _______” sign in your yard? Is your house known for having an owner that “has weapons and will use them”? Chances are, probably not if they chose YOUR house. O.K...back to the break in. So, what do you do? Did you have your doors locked? Did you run to your closet and pull out your pistol, your rifle? Oh, you don't have any??? O.K...did you grab your baseball bat? Can you swing it? Did you pick up your phone and call 911? It sure is nice that the police are just a short call away, isn't it? What if the police tell you, “oh, I'm sorry...we've decided to bring all of our officers back to the precinct...you're on your own”...what would you do? (back to the break-in shortly)

Think about it, just what would happen to your beautiful and peaceful little city if the cops weren't there? Would it stay beautiful and peaceful for long? A city without police would turn to **** pretty quickly! It wouldn't be long before some “ring leader” formed a “gang” and started breaking into houses, businesses, etc...taking money, vehicles, property...and killing innocent people. So, it's pretty “safe” to say that your beautiful and peaceful little city stays that way because you have a “police force” thats there to protect you.

Right?

What is the “police force” that protects this country? This world? I'm sure that you can see where I'm going with this...your United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Reserve components are here to protect this country. Again, what about the world? Well, there is the United Nations...where our soldiers, along with the soldiers of other nations, work together to ensure “world security”. The problem is...other nations' soldiers or “police force” stay in their “precinct”. We, the United States, is the only country that has bases spread across the globe. Can you think of any bases here in the US that are “foreign”? Other countries don't have bases in numerous countries across the world. WE are the “police force” that is there when a neighboring country calls 911. That's right, YOUR United States Military serves and protects the entire world.

We live in THE best country in the world, but please grasp this concept...did you know that Iraq has a higher voting rate per person than the United States? That's right...in America roughly 20% of the adult population will determine the winner of the presidential election. In Iraq, roughly 60-70% of the adult population will determine the same. And guess what, in Iraq you risk YOUR LIFE to go vote. Here, 80% of our adult population thinks that it's too much of a bother. I know, this sounds like a “ploy” to ask you to vote...it's not. This is simply my concern with our upcoming elections. Because of the lack uneducated voters, we're on the verge of heading down a “police-less” street. One of our presidential candidates plans to DISARM the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! This is a very, very, real concern! This candidate says that he will stop spending dollars on the defense of our nation, that he will get rid of our nuclear arsenal. My question is this...WHY? My request to you is to DO YOUR RESEARCH before you vote.

OUR house (the United States) is unlocked. Fortunately, we've always had the “protected by _____” signs up, and we've always been known for protecting ourselves and our neighbors. Yes, we've had some intruders break into our house, but our “police force” has always been there when 911 was called.

This candidate doesn't agree with us going into this war.

For those of you who wonder why we went to war, I can only explain it this way:

Across the street, you see a rogue break into your neighbors house, (obviously he was breaking the “law”) taking your neighbor's property, killing his wife and children. This person has a “gang” of people helping him and you call 911. Unfortunately, this has already happened to many neighborhoods already...and the rogue has a “following” that's working for the same cause. As a matter of fact, the entire city is in chaos already...that 911 call failed to go through. The United Nations has rules against what the rogue has done, but they've never enforced them. It was up to the “worlds police force” to step in and enforce these rules, these laws. We are at war for this reason. Do we WANT to be there? No. The same way that the police officer that comes to your house when you call 911 doesn't WANT to be put into an unknown, dangerous situation where he could be killed. But guess what, he does it because he believes in what he's doing, and why he's doing it. He'll gladly put his life in harm's way to protect you, even though he doesn't know you.

Just because we don't KNOW our world neighbors doesn't mean that we should let them be killed by a ruthless dictator.

Back to your break-in...I hope that you can understand the importance of your police force (both locally and nationally). I hope that you get that insecure feeling, that “wake up call” every now and then to remind you that it IS important to have an ARMED force here in your country. Right now, there is an operator at the desk ready to handle your 911 call...will there be someone there if Obama gets voted into office? Think about it.

http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/20...disarm-america (http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america)

so you're asserting that the the rest of the world is a collective of unsafe ****holes without competent police or any national security? bravo.

tell me, how many countries and continents have you lived in/on? or lets knock that a step down: how many countries have you actually traveled to?

contrary to your belief, moving somewhere else isn't as easy as buying a plane ticket(which trust me, cost much more than $1000 for most places) and saying goodbye. there's a multitude of reasons why someone may live somewhere, and know it's not the best place for them. Maybe it's a matter of time before they move, or maybe there's something keeping them there, such as family, or financial obligations.

your post reeks of ignorance and subjective argument.

you might love this country and it may be the best place for you, but don't try to argue that it's the best place to live for everyone bar none, because it's not. i'll be honest: i've had a comfortable life here in america, and this country has treated me well, but i don't feel at home here, and never will. the culture here is too different from what i grew up with and am accustomed to, and i do plan on moving out after i'm done with school. i'm not gonna bash america, because i have no reason to and it's a great country to live in, but i can't agree with you saying it's absolutely the best place in the world for everyone.

MistaCee
06-05-2008, 08:21 AM
i think im gonna slap the next person of voting age that complains about a candidate but doesnt vote.

X2

BUGMAN
06-05-2008, 09:42 AM
so you're asserting that the the rest of the world is a collective of unsafe ****holes without competent police or any national security? bravo.

tell me, how many countries and continents have you lived in/on? or lets knock that a step down: how many countries have you actually traveled to?

contrary to your belief, moving somewhere else isn't as easy as buying a plane ticket(which trust me, cost much more than $1000 for most places) and saying goodbye. there's a multitude of reasons why someone may live somewhere, and know it's not the best place for them. Maybe it's a matter of time before they move, or maybe there's something keeping them there, such as family, or financial obligations.

your post reeks of ignorance and subjective argument.

you might love this country and it may be the best place for you, but don't try to argue that it's the best place to live for everyone bar none, because it's not. i'll be honest: i've had a comfortable life here in america, and this country has treated me well, but i don't feel at home here, and never will. the culture here is too different from what i grew up with and am accustomed to, and i do plan on moving out after i'm done with school. i'm not gonna bash america, because i have no reason to and it's a great country to live in, but i can't agree with you saying it's absolutely the best place in the world for everyone.

Ease up slick... Like I said I got it form another board and thought it may be a good debate between folks. WTF crawled up your azz? Why don't you read my last post before looking so damn ignorant yourself.

I stated by beliefs but apparently you were too eager to start whining to read it.

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Be careful Bugman.....if you say something negative about Obama you'll suddenly be a racist bigot who doesn't want "change".......:lmfao: :rolleyes:

The12lber
06-05-2008, 10:06 AM
We live in THE best country in the world
Your patriotism is cute and everything, but lots of Western European nations/ Scandinavian nations enjoy higher standards of living, more equal distribution of wealth and greater personal freedoms etc than we do here in the United States.

Also, holy text wall.

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Your patriotism is cute and everything, but lots of Western European nations/ Scandinavian nations enjoy higher standards of living, more equal distribution of wealth and greater personal freedoms etc than we do here in the United States.

Also, holy text wall.

How exactly is this achieved? :thinking:

BTW, which "nations" are these you speak of and what ruler are you using to measure them with? :thinking: Just curious.

The12lber
06-05-2008, 11:41 AM
How exactly is this achieved? :thinking:

BTW, which "nations" are these you speak of and what ruler are you using to measure them with? :thinking: Just curious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_wealth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_income
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_inequality_in_the_United_States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_index

"As of 2006, the United States had one of the highest levels of income inequality, as measured through the Gini index (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_index), among high income countries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World#high_income_country), comparable to that of some middle income countries such as Russia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia) or Turkey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey),[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_inequality_in_the_United_States#cite_note-CIA._.2814_June.2C_2007.29._Field_Listing_-_Distribution_of_family_income_-Gini_index._.27.27Factbook.27.27-14) being one of only few developed countries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_Country) where inequality has increased since 1980"

As for the whole "standard of living" thing, there are a variety of indices, the United States isn't first in any of them. In terms of countries who are consistently ahead of us, you're looking at places like Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, etc.

The best one is probably the Economist Intelligence Unit's Quality of Life index - for 2005 we were 13th.

http://www.shannonireland.com/media/Media,2966,en.pdf

Also, its achieved when a government is of the people, by the people and for the people, acting in the best interest of said people.

Not constantly acting in the best interests of itself as a whole, its members as individuals and the interests of corporations.

Reaper
06-05-2008, 11:56 AM
I can't stand it when people b1tch about equal distribution of wealth. Honestly, if you want it bad enough...you'll get it. No matter what the circumstances. Don't ***** about not being able to get a degree because of the circumstances someone was brought up on, or not having everything handed to them. Today is MUCH different than it was 30, 20, or even 10 years ago. It's much harder to make money without money. BUT IT CAN BE DONE. I'm an example. When I dropped out of college my parents told me I couldn't come home and that I needed to grow up..I just broke the 6figure mark this year. It's taken me 3 years to get there. But, I'm 21 years old. I mean honestly...The equal distribution of wealth **** irritates me. There are too many lazy people in this country.

I actually think Obama is a HELL of a guy. I just don't agree much of his policies. Nor McCain to be honest. But either is better than Clinton. I will vote for who I think is the lesser evil. ;)

Reaper
06-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Be careful Bugman.....if you say something negative about Obama you'll suddenly be a racist bigot who doesn't want "change".......:lmfao: :rolleyes:

Your posts are always hilarious:lmfao:

reps if i can

The12lber
06-05-2008, 12:00 PM
There are too many lazy people in this country.]
Yeah, the problem is obviously that lower income people are just lazy.
You're quite the dumb mother****er. Go crawl back into Reagan's grave.

Interestingly enough, most economists are in favor of 'redistribution'. As high a perecentage as 81% in recent surveying. Looks like the people who actually know **** about economics agree with me.

Reaper
06-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah, the problem is obviously that lower income people are just lazy.
You're quite the dumb mother****er. Go crawl back into Reagan's grave.

Interestingly enough, most economists are in favor of 'redistribution'. As high a perecentage as 81% in recent surveying. Looks like the people who actually know **** about economics agree with me.

yeah and they take MY money and give it to other people..yeah no thanks.

As far as me being a dumb motherf*cker. That's obviously your way of being mad that someone has made something of themselves from nothing, and actually can attest to it. I'm not going to sit here and bash you because I have no reason to. But please keep your ignorant comments to yourself, this isn't the whoreslounge. :goodjob:

And your right, I think Reagan was the best president the U.S. has seen in decades. And I am not ashamed to express it.

Spektrewing386
06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
http://vicissitude.net/Images/FamilyGuy-ReaganSmashText.gif

The12lber
06-05-2008, 12:37 PM
yeah and they take MY money and give it to other people..yeah no thanks.

As far as me being a dumb motherf*cker. That's obviously your way of being mad that someone has made something of themselves from nothing, and actually can attest to it.
I don't give a **** about your rags to riches story. Tell that to a girl in a bar or something.
I'm not going to sit here and bash you because I have no reason to. But please keep your ignorant comments to yourself, this isn't the whoreslounge. :goodjob:
I'm not the ignorant one - I actually have a college education in the field of economics - therefor my comments are the opposite of ignorant, informed. You're just coming in here and going " LOWER INCOME PEOPLE ARE JUST LAZY LOL, DON'T TAKE ANY OF MY $$$$ I NEEDZ IT FOR THE BLING" based on nothing.

And your right, I think Reagan was the best president the U.S. has seen in decades. And I am not ashamed to express it.
He was mediocre at best. roflskates. Selling arms to Iran, at the time a hostile nation, in a desperate attempt to gain political clout. Supplying chemical weapons to Iraq which were used in the Kurdish Genocide, economic policy which hastened the coming of the economic crisis of the late eightees and deepened its severity.

As someone who actually knows something about our political history because you know - I decided being edcuated was important and actually stayed in college, not only is he a very unimpressive president, Nixon was better. And so was Clinton. Even Carter, for all he lacked in charisma, was a better president. Yes, even still ,George H.W. Bush was better.

"Redistribution" doesn't mean taking part of someone's paycheck and putting it in someone else' pocket either. That's why the quotes are there. It could be anything from universal healthcare, for all those lazy people you told me about who make less money than you (coal miners and road workers obviously couldn't care less about their health, right?), to lower tuition and an improved education system at every level.

Your "six figure income" wouldn't be adversely affected anyhow. The lack of equal distribution in wealth is mainly because of the superwealthy top 1-2% So I hate to break it to you, but you are not rich and successful enough to be breaking a sweat about "redistribution".

You managed to in less than a sentence insinuate that all people who are paid an inadequate wage are lazy ne'r do-gooders, making an extremely bold statement about an issue you basically DO NOT UNDERSTAND. In short, you are the ignorant one, not me.

Edit: Its also worth mentioning the chemical weapons technology handed over to Saddam by Reagan's administration were used on U.S. troops and are the cause of Gulf War Syndrome. U.S. troops were always stationed near chemical detectors, however, they were unreliable and constantly sounded false alarms, making it impossible to detect the presence of any chemical agents. The symptoms of "Gulf War Syndrome" are classic examples of low level mustard gas exposure, from chemical artillery deployed by the Iraqi Army (No, it wasn't DU. An abundance of DU munitions were expended in the Balkans and there is no Kosovo War Syndrome). Still the best president though, right?

Total_Blender
06-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Reagan should have been put into a nursing home instead of a second term. Yeah, I said it:taun:

The US is sliding downhill. I think it has a lot to do with education. Our kids are failing miserably in math and science compared to the rest of the world. Engineers, doctors, practically anyone with a Master's degree in a math or science area now-a-days is a foreigner. Not that that is a bad thing, because the foreigners are the ones busting their asses for success:goodjob: .

Kids now-a-days are raised on a steady diet of Britney Spears and video games. The schools fail to teach thenm anything useful and then when they are of age to do something with their lives all corporate America has for them is $20k a year and a subprime mortgage.:idb:

Spektrewing386
06-05-2008, 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

The12lber
06-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Reagan should have been put into a nursing home instead of a second term. Yeah, I said it:taun:

The US is sliding downhill. I think it has a lot to do with education. Our kids are failing miserably in math and science compared to the rest of the world. Engineers, doctors, practically anyone with a Master's degree in a math or science area now-a-days is a foreigner. Not that that is a bad thing, because the foreigners are the ones busting their asses for success:goodjob: .

Kids now-a-days are raised on a steady diet of Britney Spears and video games. The schools fail to teach thenm anything useful and then when they are of age to do something with their lives all corporate America has for them is $20k a year and a subprime mortgage.:idb:

Honestly, I blame the educational system. My public school is ranked in the top five percent in the nation, even my honors level classes were a joke.

Reaper
06-05-2008, 12:53 PM
All I did was chime in on what I felt/been through. For you to go on a tangent and get all pissy and knock on me is ridiculous. Your right I apparently know nothing of what I'm talking about, and there will be no winning with you. Good job at going through 4 years of school, and getting a degree. Schools not for me, I decided to go down a different path, and its working out just fine for me. But this is clearly a sore subject that you've got a chip on your shoulder from. Internet=serious business lol

Total_Blender
06-05-2008, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww)

Thats pretty much my point entirely. The only possibile career option for her is hardcore porn.:boobies:

Edited to add video link from a few posts up because this thread is moving so fast lol

The12lber
06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
All I did was chime in on what I felt/been through. For you to go on a tangent and get all pissy and knock on me is ridiculous. Your right I apparently know nothing of what I'm talking about, and there will be no winning with you. Good job at going through 4 years of school, and getting a degree. Schools not for me, I decided to go down a different path, and its working out just fine for me. But this is clearly a sore subject that you've got a chip on your shoulder from. Internet=serious business lol

No, I just don't like stupid people. There's no winning because I am right and you are wrong.

As far as college goes, its not even about the job placement. Its about being educated. You're coming in here, making ignorant and false statements because you're not educated, either formally or autodidactically. Everytime someone who just doesn't know goes into the voting booth and makes an uninformed decision, America loses. And that's pretty ****ing common.

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2008, 01:15 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_wealth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_income
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_inequality_in_the_United_States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_index

"As of 2006, the United States had one of the highest levels of income inequality, as measured through the Gini index (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_index), among high income countries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World#high_income_country), comparable to that of some middle income countries such as Russia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia) or Turkey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey),[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_inequality_in_the_United_States#cite_note-CIA._.2814_June.2C_2007.29._Field_Listing_-_Distribution_of_family_income_-Gini_index._.27.27Factbook.27.27-14) being one of only few developed countries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_Country) where inequality has increased since 1980"

As for the whole "standard of living" thing, there are a variety of indices, the United States isn't first in any of them. In terms of countries who are consistently ahead of us, you're looking at places like Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, etc.

The best one is probably the Economist Intelligence Unit's Quality of Life index - for 2005 we were 13th.

Also, its achieved when a government is of the people, by the people and for the people, acting in the best interest of said people.

Not constantly acting in the best interests of itself as a whole, its members as individuals and the interests of corporations.

2 things:

-The whole "distribution of wealth" idea is ambiguos and based on whomever devices the formula. For example, in the chart you provided it shows that the U.S. although only 5% of the total world population has over 25% of the world's "wealth", which could be seen as some kind of great divide. But if you look at China, with over 50% of the entire world's population and it too having over 25% of the world's wealth.....what's that mean really?

- Distribution of wealth is a Socialist idea, hence why it's so much more prevelent in Europe. It assumes equality of wealth as some sort of checks and balances device directed towards keeping the GOV'T in check. The idea, much like Communism, backfires because when you try and stiffle an individual's or corp's ability to advance, i.e. make more money, then you repress and ultimately irritate one very basic human principle....the principle that we always naturally strive to be better tomm than we are today. Why do you think that sometimes when you look at some of the most politically repressed countries they seem to be stuck in some kind of time warp where they never seem to advance with the rest of the world? Because the oppressive gov't basically kills the drive of it's citizens by basically capping their advancement in life.

Anyway, my :2cents:

The12lber
06-05-2008, 02:31 PM
2 things:

-The whole "distribution of wealth" idea is ambiguos and based on whomever devices the formula. For example, in the chart you provided it shows that the U.S. although only 5% of the total world population has over 25% of the world's "wealth", which could be seen as some kind of great divide. But if you look at China, with over 50% of the entire world's population and it too having over 25% of the world's wealth.....what's that mean really?

I'm going to pretend for a second you're seriously not dumb enough to think that China's 1.2 billion people are half of the world's estimated 6.7 billion people.

In any case there's nothing ambiguous about it and you failed in reading the graph - Asia is represented and not China. Economic measures are not voodoo. This is economics, not Reaganomics. They're based on hard math. GDP is GDP and PPP is PPP no matter who calculates it. In any case, differences internationally in GPD have to do with the developmental status of a nation's infrastructure/economy/etc. International distribution of income/wealth isn't what were were talking about anyhow.

- Distribution of wealth is a Socialist idea, hence why it's so much more prevelent in Europe. It assumes equality of wealth as some sort of checks and balances device directed towards keeping the GOV'T in check. The idea, much like Communism, backfires because when you try and stiffle an individual's or corp's ability to advance, i.e. make more money, then you repress and ultimately irritate one very basic human principle....the principle that we always naturally strive to be better tomm than we are today. Why do you think that sometimes when you look at some of the most politically repressed countries they seem to be stuck in some kind of time warp where they never seem to advance with the rest of the world? Because the oppressive gov't basically kills the drive of it's citizens by basically capping their advancement in life.

Your argument is self defeating. Those European nations with socialistic policies that you mentioned, the ones you say backfire, they all score dramatically higher than us on all quality of life indices (which include things like personal freedom etc). Their governments are more democratic and afford greater personal freedom than ours.

Socialism != the crushing weight of an oppressive Government. I don't know what kind of TV you've been watching, but these countries you seem to think are stuck in a time warp because of their "oppressive governments" are more developed than ours.

You're thinking of sub-saharan Africa.
Anyway, my :2cents:

Epic fail

BUGMAN
06-05-2008, 04:32 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

Kids now-a-days are raised on a steady diet of Britney Spears and video games. The schools fail to teach them anything useful and then when they are of age to do something with their lives all corporate America has for them is $20k a year and a sub prime mortgage.:idb:

I have said this too many times to count but Reagan will more than likely be the best President in my lifetime.

redrumracer
06-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Stop watching Fox.
stop watching cnn then

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Epic fail

Says the barely out his teens know-it-all who can't even quote right in an internet forum. Talk about epic failure....:rolleyes:

You know something? I was already an adult under Reagan, not just read about him in text books, smarty pants. So don't sit there and smugly try to lecture me about "Regeanomics" jack leg, when you weren't even a glint in your father's eye when Reagan was in office.:rolleyes:

If you look at the very first link YOU provided when I asked YOU to show me what YOU meant by "wealth distribution", you will see that ASIA, which last time I checked was where CHINA is located, does indeed hold 50+% of the world's population ACCORDING TO YOUR ALL KNOWING AND ALL PROVING CHART. So if you want to split hairs with someone, split hairs with Wikipedia and not me.

Second of all, the "distribution of wealth" or Robin Hood theory is indeed a SOCIALIST idea. Matter of fact, even the link YOU provided says that clearly. Here, I'll quote it for you since you're having reading comprehension and open-mouth-insert-foot syndrome:

"Various forms of socialism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialism), and capitalism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism) to a lesser degree, make attempts to diminish the conflicts arising from the unequal distribution of wealth."

"The economic/political system of communism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism) forwards the idea that a government, serving the interests of the proletariat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proletariat), would confiscate the wealth of the rich and then distribute benefits to the poor."

"They cite the former Soviet Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union) and The People's Republic of China (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China) as examples of countries where, despite aggressive economic regulation, wealth continues to be distributed unevenly."

Hmmmmm, so let's take a look at YOUR example of how "distribution of wealth" is NOT a Socialist/Communist idea......oh, wait......We just did, huh? Who's dumb one now???? :rolleyes: The Robin Hood idea has always been a Socialist battle cry. It has also served to keep people dependent on their GOV'T rather than themselves, after all if can't get it on your own....under the Socialist ideals.....the gov't will make sure to take it from someone else that has it to "share" it with you. That my friend, is exactly what Socialism is all about at its core. Looks good on paper, to those that get the handouts, but it doesn't work.

How about you stop making blanket generic statements and use some concrete proof? Name those countries where YOU feel that people have all this wealth they share with each other in harmony, get to walk around naked if they want, and live out their lives in the lap of luxury. Name them. Because I know that in just about every country in Europe you can't even own a gun, let alone carry one. That's a great "freedom". How about voting? I know that up until the late 20th century several countries didn't even give their citizens a right to vote. Great "freedom" there. Let's not forget about freedom of speech, religion, and press......because in Europe people don't get killed for any of those, right? Another great "freedom". :rolleyes: Yep, wealth distribution.....which has worked so remarkably for countries like Germany during Hitler and Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini.....and personal freedoms.....which is why the good ole U.S.A. was even created to begin with.....sure do go a long way towards showing all of us idiot Westerners just how it should be done. :rolleyes: Whatever, no thanks.

Finally, name those countries you think are so much more "developed" than we are. I'd be curious to see that list. I'm willing to bet that short of some index, chart, or economist saying so.....you have no other real material to prove your point. Wanna bet?

disrupt
06-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Ease up slick... Like I said I got it form another board and thought it may be a good debate between folks. WTF crawled up your azz? Why don't you read my last post before looking so damn ignorant yourself.

I stated by beliefs but apparently you were too eager to start whining to read it.
while we're on the subject of 'reading it', take your own advice. nowhere in your first two posts did you say you got it from another board, you just said you 'posted it up'

then you claim you want a debate, yet when i argue against one of the points in the post, what do you do? you reply with "WTF crawled up your azz?" great rhetoric by the way, i really enjoy how you stayed with the original idea of a debate/sensible discussion. oh wait...

but honestly that last post of yours is obnoxious. how old are you when your response to everyone who posts anything other than 'usa is the best country ever'(in so many words) is to call them 'shallow headed fukers' who 'drive you insane with their stupidity' ? the caliber of hypocrisy with which you formulate your posts is astounding. if you wanted an argument on obama's policies, you should have summarized the post and made it more concise. the way you put it up in it's original form almost begged people to digress from the main point, which isn't all that clear anyway.

BUGMAN
06-05-2008, 07:37 PM
while we're on the subject of 'reading it', take your own advice. nowhere in your first two posts did you say you got it from another board, you just said you 'posted it up'

then you claim you want a debate, yet when i argue against one of the points in the post, what do you do? you reply with "WTF crawled up your azz?" great rhetoric by the way, i really enjoy how you stayed with the original idea of a debate/sensible discussion. oh wait...

but honestly that last post of yours is obnoxious. how old are you when your response to everyone who posts anything other than 'usa is the best country ever'(in so many words) is to call them 'shallow headed fukers' who 'drive you insane with their stupidity' ? the caliber of hypocrisy with which you formulate your posts is astounding. if you wanted an argument on obama's policies, you should have summarized the post and made it more concise. the way you put it up in it's original form almost begged people to digress from the main point, which isn't all that clear anyway.

I never said that "I" wanted a debate! You really have a reading comprehension issue.

I also never argued with anyone that had anything to say opinion wise about the post or which country was the best but I merely re-posted repeatedly that I thought it would be a good topic for a debate and your still not getting it. I never argued anything about the topics of the post. Are you blind or just making this up as you go?

Obnoxious is someone continually not comprehending WTF someone has posted and keeps arguing anyway.

I agree with the war somewhat and I know something needed to be done but like stated above, we have enough problems over here that need to be fixed.

Just like the starving children commercials you see on TV. Now I am no tight wod and donate probably well over 10k a year to charities but not a penny of it goes over seas.

As far as dis-arming America... Well it would take probably longer than I am going to live to accomplish that so I don't see any major threats there.

I do support our troops and love my firearms but that is not why I posted this. I just put it up simply for a discussion and debate. Thought it may be good material for a good one.

Here is my 2nd post where I debated it myself and said that I didn't agree 100% with it. WTF are you trying to pull anyway? Need attention that your not getting at home or something? Are you speed reading or just picking between the lines to impress someone? :screwy:

C'mon give it a break already. Your big words and fancy sentences aren't doing anything for me at all. I already stated my opinion on it and your still arguing with the original post.

BUGMAN
06-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Anyone in here old enough to have experienced the last 4-5 Presidencies?

The12lber
06-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Says the barely out his teens know-it-all who can't even quote right in an internet forum. Talk about epic failure....:rolleyes:
Oh, where did I quote you wrong?

You know something? I was already an adult under Reagan, not just read about him in text books, smarty pants. So don't sit there and smugly try to lecture me about "Regeanomics" jack leg, when you weren't even a glint in your father's eye when Reagan was in office.:rolleyes:

If you look at the very first link YOU provided when I asked YOU to show me what YOU meant by "wealth distribution", you will see that ASIA, which last time I checked was where CHINA is located, does indeed hold 50+% of the world's population ACCORDING TO YOUR ALL KNOWING AND ALL PROVING CHART. So if you want to split hairs with someone, split hairs with Wikipedia and not me.

Yeah, China is in Asia, but Cina is not the only country in Asia ****tard - a lot of other countries are too. China does not even have the largest GDP of the Asian nations, Japan does. What you said would be like pinning all of America's GDP on output from California and more over referring to America as "California". More over, its not my fault you chose to decide that Wealth Distribution only meant internationally. The article I linked you to was about Wealth Distribution in general, its not my fault all you ****ing did was look at the graph and not read because you are an idiot. From the first paragraph.

"Distribution of wealth is a comparison of the wealth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth) of various members or groups in a society (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society), and is one aspect of the economy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy) and social structure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_structure). Typically, various racial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28classification_of_human_beings%29) and ethnic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic) groups possess differing amounts of wealth, and the same is true when people are grouped by age or education. Different jobs bring in greatly different wages; the pay for some jobs is thousands of times greater than the pay for other jobs."

Second of all, the "distribution of wealth" or Robin Hood theory is indeed a SOCIALIST idea. Matter of fact, even the link YOU provided says that clearly. Here, I'll quote it for you since you're having reading comprehension and open-mouth-insert-foot syndrome:

Yeah, I never said it wasn't. What are you, retarded?

"Various forms of socialism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialism), and capitalism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism) to a lesser degree, make attempts to diminish the conflicts arising from the unequal distribution of wealth."

"The economic/political system of communism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism) forwards the idea that a government, serving the interests of the proletariat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proletariat), would confiscate the wealth of the rich and then distribute benefits to the poor."

You're talking about communism, not Socialism.

"They cite the former Soviet Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union) and The People's Republic of China (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China) as examples of countries where, despite aggressive economic regulation, wealth continues to be distributed unevenly."
Again, still communism. Another problem still, these nations weren't(aren't) democracies.

Hmmmmm, so let's take a look at YOUR example of how "distribution of wealth" is NOT a Socialist/Communist idea......oh, wait......We just did, huh? Who's dumb one now???? :rolleyes: The Robin Hood idea has always been a Socialist battle cry. It has also served to keep people dependent on their GOV'T rather than themselves, after all if can't get it on your own....under the Socialist ideals.....the gov't will make sure to take it from someone else that has it to "share" it with you. That my friend, is exactly what Socialism is all about at its core. Looks good on paper, to those that get the handouts, but it doesn't work.

How about you stop making blanket generic statements and use some concrete proof?
I actually provided evidence from the start. Its not my fault you chose not to look at it.
Name those countries where YOU feel that people have all this wealth they share with each other in harmony, get to walk around naked if they want, and live out their lives in the lap of luxury. Name them. Because I know that in just about every country in Europe you can't even own a gun,
Yeah, about that, which European countries don't allow gun ownership? Wait, you probably can't name any because you're speaking out your ass. Europeans enjoy this freedom as well. And seriously, when you talk about freedoms you go straight to the guns, I love it.
let alone carry one. That's a great "freedom". How about voting? I know that up until the late 20th century several countries didn't even give their citizens a right to vote.
Yeah, lots of countries still don't. How's this relate to the nations in question though? Oh, wait, it doesn't. We're not talking about ****ing Saudi Arabia.

Great "freedom" there. Let's not forget about freedom of speech, religion, and press......because in Europe people don't get killed for any of those, right? Another great "freedom".
I'm assuming this is some kind of dig because Europe didn't get hit by any individual terrorist attacks as major as 9/11. That's probably because Europeans gave up on having an empire a long time ago but we are still an imperialist power, stepping on the toes of some seriously angry people.

:rolleyes: Yep, wealth distribution.....which has worked so remarkably for countries like Germany during Hitler and Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini.....
Wow, what a sound argument. "FASCISTS DID IT- IT MUST BE EVIL."
Hitler and Mussolini got up and brushed their teeth every morning, I'm sure that's pretty terribly evil as well.
and personal freedoms.....which is why the good ole U.S.A. was even created to begin with.....sure do go a long way towards showing all of us idiot Westerners just how it should be done. :rolleyes: Whatever, no thanks.

Finally, name those countries you think are so much more "developed" than we are. I'd be curious to see that list. I'm willing to bet that short of some index, chart, or economist saying so.....you have no other real material to prove your point. Wanna bet?

I realize dumb people like to do this when smart people know better than them... but seriously... THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT ECONOMISTS GET PAID TO DO AND IS THEIR FIELD OF EXPERTISE. And nobody else. Do you want me to make a collage of Norway next to the U.S. and do a side by side comparison or something?

WHAT OTHER EVIDENCE WOULD YOU USE THAN SOME INDEX, CHART OR SURVEY PERFORMED BY AN ECONOMIST?

That is how you compare these things. You get economists. BECAUSE ECONOMISTS KNOW ABOUT ECONOMICS.

Dude, you're pretty ****ing dumb. I never disputed wealth redistribution as a socialist ideal. More over, talking about the collapse of the U.S.S.R. doesn't shoot holes in any kind of socialist economics. While there is wealth redistribution in both, Communism creates a command economy and that is the reason it doesn't work.

All I did was lol@you reading Asia = China and point out that your little rant about Socialist policy leading to government oppression and some kind of "developmental time warp" was total bull**** and is disproven by what actually occurs in reality land.

All these other comments about voting and Hitler and ****... **** man... quite the rant that leads nowhere.

Linked before but linked once again because apparently you don't know how to copy paste things into your browser.

And no, despite the URL the document is hosted at, this is not Irish propaganda. That's just the first place I found the index. Most of the economists who made it were English.

As for these countries you seem to be intimating don't exist and I am making up, it ranks

1)Ireland
2)Switzerland
3)Norway
4)Luxembourg
5)Sweden
6)Australia
7)Iceland
8)Italy
9)Denmark
10)Spain
11)Singapore
12)Finland
13)United States

But socialism is destructive, right? roflskates

Notice every Scandinavian country in the world is beating us. Didn't I mention Scandinavia specifically?

The12lber
06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Now that explains a lot. :lmfao:

We are arguing with a kidiot? No wonder he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of anything that I am saying and keeps going backwards with his post.

Yup I think I am done wasting my time on someone that has little or no life experience and has learned everything they preach about theatrically.

That's the kind of feeble excuse you'd expect from an idiot who was proven wrong because someone who actually had a clue came in, brought a mountain of evidence to support his claim, and articulated it in a manner that can be described as something other than a text-filled cluster****.

BUGMAN
06-05-2008, 08:10 PM
That's the kind of feeble excuse you'd expect from an idiot who was proven wrong because someone who actually had a clue came in, brought a mountain of evidence to support his claim, and articulated it in a manner that can be described as something other than a text-filled cluster****.

I need no excuse since it wasn't my opinion to begin with.

The12lber
06-05-2008, 08:13 PM
No excuse it wasn't my post to begin with. You continue still to argue against me with a post that I added simply to see everyones opinion/debates on. I even disputed parts of it in my 2nd post which once again I am pointing out to you.

Why you do that? Your not proving me wrong but in your head you still think you are?

Answer my question, how old are you really? I can tell that your not very experienced hence the fact that you repeatedly refer to the main post that was not composed by me which you have been told repeatedly.

Um, I haven't been arguing with you at all. You haven't done any arguing. I quoted one thing from the post and disproved it and someone took issue with what I said. That is where this dialogue originates from. We haven't really been talking about your cute little post at all.

Pretty much everything I have said in this post has been towards JaimeBCR or yellow race car as his avatar who is amazingly proud of himself for making money without going to college - guy. I haven't really addressed anything towards you up until this point. I realize this is the internet and everything, but desperate for attention much?

You're trying to make this about you, and its not... at all... and it never has been. Go find something I said in my posts and prove me wrong. But you won't.

BUGMAN
06-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Um, I haven't been arguing with you at all.

Fuk wrong reply... Sorry my mistake. Getting all worked up and I was the one not paying attention. :thinking:

I will gladly admit that I posted this so I could read the debates and learn a little. This was not my write up but I found it to be very arguable in several points.

I am not what you would call a politically correct or informed person. No offense meant but looking at the candidates we have now I am not planning on studying too hard right now either.

I do not gamble by voting on the lesser of the 2 evils so I chose to hide while everyone else voting can hold the responsibility of fuking the rest of it up for us.

The12lber
06-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Fuk wrong reply... Sorry my mistake. Getting all worked up and I was the one not paying attention. :thinking:

I will gladly admit that I posted this so I could read the debates and learn a little. This was not my write up but I found it to be very arguable in several points.

I am not what you would call a politically correct or informed person. No offense meant but looking at the candidates we have now I am not planning on studying too hard right now either.

I do not gamble by voting on the lesser of the 2 evils so I chose to hide while everyone else voting can hold the responsibility of fuking the rest of it up for us.

Obama's a lot more than hype.

The12lber
06-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini.....
I decided this was so funny it was worth another post. Napoleon is the famous dictator turned short lived conqueror and one of the greatest military minds of his time. His time was the early nineteenth century... and he was the dictatorial leader of France... he died a hundred years before Mussolini ruled Italy.

I'm in awe of how stupid you are.

disrupt
06-06-2008, 03:05 AM
I never said that "I" wanted a debate! You really have a reading comprehension issue.

I just put it up simply for a discussion and debate

i'm sorry, what?

I also never argued with anyone that had anything to say opinion wise about the post or which country was the best but I merely re-posted repeatedly that I thought it would be a good topic for a debate and your still not getting it. I never argued anything about the topics of the post. Are you blind or just making this up as you go?
did i not previously quote you calling me an ignorant whiner with something up his ass(sorry, 'azz')? tell me, was your idiocy a process or just an initial overabundance of chromosomes?

Obnoxious is someone continually not comprehending WTF someone has posted and keeps arguing anyway.

like you're doing?

Here is my 2nd post where I debated it myself and said that I didn't agree 100% with it. WTF are you trying to pull anyway?
so it's ok when you disagree, but god forbid 12lber or myself do it, you know, because we drive you insane with our stupidity.

Need attention that your not getting at home or
something? Are you speed reading or just picking between the lines to impress someone? :screwy:

i troll around on the internet and now my family neglects me! YOUR POWERS OF DEDUCTION ARE FRIGHTENING! you are also very clever and mature.

C'mon give it a break already. Your big words and fancy sentences aren't doing anything for me at all. I already stated my opinion on it and your still arguing with the original post.

only my first post argued the OP. my second one was dedicated to pointing out how much of a hypocritical moron you are.

tony
06-06-2008, 06:13 AM
I'm all for Capitalism and the Free market as far as wealth distribution goes but I think you are heading into dangerous ground when corporations and lobbyists have influence over the market more than the people. I think if that is addressed then you begin to close the gap on wealth again.

On Obama, you guys know my feelings on that.

BUGMAN
06-06-2008, 06:40 AM
only my first post argued the OP. my second one was dedicated to pointing out how much of a hypocritical moron you are.

How can I be hypocritical if I didn't write it? Geez wake up and pay attention or are that dim? You even quoted me saying that I didn't write it and yet you still reflect back to that? I have not made but one comment about the subject of the matter but been arguing with others that doesn't seem to know how to read what I replied.

did i not previously quote you calling me an ignorant whiner with something up his ass(sorry, 'azz')?

Yes I did and your still not reading but 1/2 of it. I never commented on anyone's opinion about the post only comments towards me after I have said repeatedly that I didn't compose the topic. What is this 8x now that I have said it and your still hung on it?

i troll around on the internet and now my family neglects me! YOUR POWERS OF DEDUCTION ARE FRIGHTENING! you are also very clever and mature.

What? Can you interpret that one for me? What does your family have to do with it? Keep replying and I will continue to say the same things over and over until you get it or the attention your needing.

SPOOLIN
06-06-2008, 09:23 AM
time to stock pile 40 cal. Bullets and 16 gauge shells just incase.

interesting the video is no longer available.

Jaimecbr900
06-06-2008, 10:00 AM
I decided this was so funny it was worth another post. Napoleon is the famous dictator turned short lived conqueror and one of the greatest military minds of his time. His time was the early nineteenth century... and he was the dictatorial leader of France... he died a hundred years before Mussolini ruled Italy.

I'm in awe of how stupid you are.

Wow, you truly are just an absolute idiot that can't think beyond whatever someone regurgitates at you........WOW!!!! Since you can't think for yourself and deductive reasoning is not your friend, I'll explain what I was trying to say to those that have IQ's higher than spit. BOTH of them were dictators/Socialists who used forms of "wealth distribution", yet anyone with a high school education knows how well that worked out for BOTH of them. Get it now Mensa card carrier? Probably not. :rolleyes: I gave you too much credit before and figured I didn't have to spell things out since you think you know so much and this was basic History. I'll be sure to use smaller words, big bold pictures, and pop-ups next time.:rolleyes:

If you're too stupid to be able to quote someone correctly on this forum even after I've already made fun of you for being a newbie quoter, then you don't deserve any more of my attention.

Total_Blender
06-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Napoleon was not a socialist... he died at about the same time Karl Marx was born and had been dead for 20 years when Marx first published.

The12lber
06-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Wow, you truly are just an absolute idiot that can't think beyond whatever someone regurgitates at you........WOW!!!! Since you can't think for yourself and deductive reasoning is not your friend, I'll explain what I was trying to say to those that have IQ's higher than spit. BOTH of them were dictators/Socialists who used forms of "wealth distribution", yet anyone with a high school education knows how well that worked out for BOTH of them. Get it now Mensa card carrier? Probably not. :rolleyes: I gave you too much credit before and figured I didn't have to spell things out since you think you know so much and this was basic History. I'll be sure to use smaller words, big bold pictures, and pop-ups next time.:rolleyes:

If you're too stupid to be able to quote someone correctly on this forum even after I've already made fun of you for being a newbie quoter, then you don't deserve any more of my attention.

I wasn't misquoting you... you said "Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini"... intimating that both were Italian dictators and possibly that both ruled Italy together at the same time.

More over, your arguments suck, considering both rulers were ousted by (Napoleon lived under English house arrest on an island for the rest of his life and Mussolini was caught by anti-fascist guerillas then shot and hung up like a piece of meat) foreign military force and not by economic collapse... not that Napoleon was a socialist in any case, as stated earlier.

In any case, you can refer back to my post where I listed all those terrible socialist Western European/Scandinavian countries that are horribly underdeveloped because of their socialistic tendencies. Turns out based on a composite of political freedom/healthcare/GDP per capita/etc they enjoy a higher standard of living than us.

Or perhaps you'd rather just use your anecdotal argument, like referring to countries who's problem wasn't Socialism but Fascism or countries that collapsed because of Communism, a wholly seperate economic design than socialism.

U R DUM

Jaimecbr900
06-06-2008, 12:17 PM
I wasn't misquoting you... you said "Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini"... intimating that both were Italian dictators and possibly that both ruled Italy together at the same time.

What happens when people ASSume???

More over, your arguments suck, considering both rulers were ousted by (Napoleon lived under English house arrest on an island for the rest of his life and Mussolini was caught by anti-fascist guerillas then shot and hung up like a piece of meat) foreign military force and not by economic collapse... not that Napoleon was a socialist in any case, as stated earlier.

Glad you read your 8th grade History book so you can come back and educate us all. You still missed the whole point, but I'm not even going to bother to repeat it to you again. Your head must be made of Oak.:rolleyes:

In any case, you can refer back to my post where I listed all those terrible socialist Western European/Scandinavian countries that are horribly underdeveloped because of their socialistic tendencies. Turns out based on a composite of political freedom/healthcare/GDP per capita/etc they enjoy a higher standard of living than us.

Then there's an SAS flight waiting to take you to the promised land.....:rolleyes:

Or perhaps you'd rather just use your anecdotal argument, like referring to countries who's problem wasn't Socialism but Fascism or countries that collapsed because of Communism, a wholly seperate economic design than socialism.

U R DUM

Because there is only one kind of Socialism, right? Because not one of those different variants of Socialism have anything to do with Communism, right? :rolleyes:

The12lber
06-06-2008, 12:45 PM
What happens when people ASSume???
I wasn't assuming anything. You explicitly stated "Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini".

Glad you read your 8th grade History book so you can come back and educate us all. You still missed the whole point, but I'm not even going to bother to repeat it to you again. Your head must be made of Oak.:rolleyes:

You can just admit you are a dumbass. There really isn't any wiggle room in "Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini" - none.

Also, Mussolini wasn't a socialist either.

" Much later in life Mussolini said he felt by 1919 "Socialism as a doctrine was already dead; it continued to exist only as a grudge" "

"In power, the party attempted to form an economic policy that was a "third way" between capitalism and socialism, this was called Corporatism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism). In theory, trade unions and businesses would unite to form a cooperative organization to establish wages, hours of labour, and other issues. However when attempted to be put into practice, corporatism was heavily criticized by the industries who had provided financing in the past to Mussolini to protect them from socialism, and demanded that he keep the labour movement weakened to maintain their support, to which Mussolini and the party agreed, causing corporatism to favour businesses over workers who could only be in Fascist unions"

The failure of this argument is threefold, not only was Mussolini not a socialist, his decline from power was the result of military action and not economic implosion and it does nothing to disprove what in fact is happening right now with socialistic countries enjoying a higher standard of living than the United States.

Then there's an SAS flight waiting to take you to the promised land.....:rolleyes:

While its true that one country ahead of us, Australia, does indeed have a unit called the "Special Air Service", I have a feeling you are too dumb to know about this and are referring to the English unit.

England wasn't ahead of us. Once again, epic failure.

Because there is only one kind of Socialism, right? Because not one of those different variants of Socialism have anything to do with Communism, right? :rolleyes:

Socialism is about some kind of redistribution of wealth for the benefit of the whole population.

Communism is about COMPLETE CONTROL AND OWNERSHIP OF THE ECONOMY BY THE STATE.

Short version, socialism works, it works better than what we have going on here, Communism and Socialism have about as much in common as our own economic system and communism. Napoleon wasn't a socialist, as far as I know never even set foot in Italy and died about a hundred years before the rise of fascism and I'm still shocked you're dumb enough to put Mussolini and Napoleon in the same sentence.

You were wrong, you have no idea what you are talking about and as a person you're not so smart. Bye.

Jaimecbr900
06-07-2008, 11:50 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: .

You are quickly getting on my last good nerve. You can't read worth a $hit, and you certainly can't think beyond your two left feet.

SAS= SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINE(S) SYSTEM.:rolleyes:

Scandinavia= Your promised land. The land you keep ejaculating all over yourself about being so much better than the U.S. The place where much like IA even you probably wouldn't even fit in because you're too stupid to read or comprehend.

"Get on a SAS flight"= Get on a SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES flight and go to where YOU think is all soooooo groovy and uber better than where you have your feet planted. NOT Australia, NOT Indonesia, NOT Antartica.

Get it now, jacka$$? Again, probably NOT......:rolleyes:

Just like YOU are too thick to get the correlation that BOTH Mussolini AND Napoleon, whom we've already established even my 9 yr old son KNOWS was the ruler of FRANCE, took from wealthy people to supposedly give to the poor......ala, Robin Hood.....ala, an early form of "wealth distribution"......ala, what YOU think is so uber cool and just. It has NOTHING to do with where, when, or how they each ruled. NOTHING, stupid. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!! Clear enough Magoo?

Seriously kid, stay off my nuts. You're not even fun to debate with. Maybe one day when you're old enough to vote, drink, have sex, or become a grown man.....THEN I may take you seriously. As it stands, you're just an irritating kid.

The12lber
06-07-2008, 12:14 PM
You are quickly getting on my last good nerve. You can't read worth a $hit, and you certainly can't think beyond your two left feet.

SAS= SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINE(S) SYSTEM.:rolleyes:

Doesn't exist lol?

Scandinavia= Your promised land. The land you keep ejaculating all over yourself about being so much better than the U.S. The place where much like IA even you probably wouldn't even fit in because you're too stupid to read or comprehend (what is this, elementary school?).

That is funny, because I'm fairly confident I was right about everything I said and had evidence to prove it and you were wrong.

I wasn't getting too excited. You were the one who went all crazy going

"SOCIALISM IS EVIL LOL, RMBR HITLER AND MUSSOLINI AND NAPOLEON N ****? AHHHH"

"Get on a SAS flight"= Get on a SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES flight and go to where YOU think is all soooooo groovy and uber better than where you have your feet planted. NOT Australia, NOT Indonesia, NOT Antartica.

Get it now, jacka$$? Again, probably NOT......:rolleyes:

Just like YOU are too thick to get the correlation that BOTH Mussolini AND Napoleon, whom we've already established even my 9 yr old son KNOWS was the ruler of FRANCE, took from wealthy people to supposedly give to the poor......ala, Robin Hood.....ala, an early form of "wealth distribution"......ala, what YOU think is so uber cool and just. It has NOTHING to do with where, when, or how they each ruled. NOTHING, stupid. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!! Clear enough Magoo?

You said "Italy during Napoleon and Mussolini". There's no wiggling out of it, you're dumb.

On top of it, neither were socialists.

Seriously kid, stay off my nuts. You're not even fun to debate with. Maybe one day when you're old enough to vote <been registered for a year, drink < lol?, have sex <more than you, or become a grown man < I have more facial hair, muscle and a deeper voice than you.....THEN I may take you seriously. As it stands, you're just an irritating kid.

None of this really changes the fact that you were all crazy about the evils of socialism, I proved you wrong by pointing out that a number of socialistic countries enjoy a higher standard of living than us and now you're having an adult hissy fit. Its quite pathetic.

Also, the point wasn't to say "THESE GUYS ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN US"

The point was that we have problems here in America and wealth redistribution is a way to fix one of them but the abundance of morons like you who base their opinions about it on misinformation and nonfact are a major speedbump.

Jaimecbr900
06-07-2008, 01:07 PM
So, in your world, SAS doesn't exist, huh????:lmfao:

Wow, well tell these people then......:rolleyes: :

http://www.flysas.com/Default.aspx?vst=true&epslanguage=EN

Listen kid, you're an idiot. Socialism, Marxism, nor John Wilkes Boothe is not going to change that.

I'm serious, move along. You and your simplistic ideas that taking from the rich to give to the poor is a way to spark people to better themselves and enjoy life better. Yeah, "better" for the one that is getting something for nothing.....maybe that's what background you come from, which would explain your lunacy and backwards idealogy.

I bet you had a cool little helmet with stickers all over and licked lots of windows on that short bus school ride back in the day, huh???? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rolleyes:

BUGMAN
06-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I bet you had a cool little helmet with stickers all over and licked lots of windows on that short bus school ride back in the day, huh???? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rolleyes:

I am done with this. I get a headache every time I read this thread.

BTW I need some SLR tutoring one day.

Jaimecbr900
06-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I am done with this. I get a headache every time I read this thread.

BTW I need some SLR tutoring one day.

I'm with you.

Anytime you're ready, let me know. Which one did you get?

BUGMAN
06-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Anytime you're ready, let me know. Which one did you get?

I have had the Olympus Evolt 500 for a while but now I am ready to actually use it. Been using a Cybershot point and shoot lately.

Jaimecbr900
06-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I have had the Olympus Evolt 500 for a while but now I am ready to actually use it. Been using a Cybershot point and shoot lately.

I like the Evolts. I almost bought one a while back. I had a C8080 that I loved. I wish now I'd kept that one to be honest. It took some really amazing pics for a point-and-shoot.

Let me know when you have a car meet/show and we can play with the cams then. :goodjob:

The12lber
06-08-2008, 12:43 AM

Wow, well tell these people then......:rolleyes: :

http://www.flysas.com/Default.aspx?vst=true&epslanguage=EN

Listen kid, you're an idiot. Socialism, Marxism, nor John Wilkes Boothe is not going to change that.

You do realize I was right about everything and you were wrong about everything, right?

Oops, I WAS wrong and the obscure Scandinavian Airlines does exist. That really invalidates my other points... not.

I'm serious, move along. You and your simplistic ideas that taking from the rich to give to the poor is a way to spark people to better themselves and enjoy life better. Yeah, "better" for the one that is getting something for nothing.....maybe that's what background you come from, which would explain your lunacy and backwards idealogy.

Which is why countries with socialistic policies enjoy higher standards of living, right?

Even Alan Greenspan calls the growing disparity in income in America "very concerning", and he's a bigger douchebag than you.

...am I missing something here? Because if I'm not mistaken your leaky arguments were inflated by a lot of bull**** and misinformation which are soundly refute by facts I provided. You're not really in any position to be talking so much ****. Especially when you apparently don't know Communism and Socialism aren't interchanchable terms, didn't know Mussolini wasn't a socialist and didn't know Napoleon and Mussolini weren't homeboys.

This is extremely amusing because if I'm not mistaken the only thing I was wrong about was Scandinavian Airlines... which really had nothing to do with our conversation anyways.

Socialistic countries enjoy a higher standard of living than America. From a post I made earlier but you conveniently ignore because it refutes your claims soundly.

" Linked before but linked once again because apparently you don't know how to copy paste things into your browser.

And no, despite the URL the document is hosted at, this is not Irish propaganda. That's just the first place I found the index. Most of the economists who made it were English (members of an international economic think tank).

As for these countries you seem to be intimating don't exist and I am making up, it ranks

1)Ireland
2)Switzerland
3)Norway
4)Luxembourg
5)Sweden
6)Australia
7)Iceland
8)Italy
9)Denmark
10)Spain
11)Singapore
12)Finland
13)United States

But socialism is destructive, right? roflskates"

You were wrong, get over it.

Unless you provide an argument refuting this. But you won't. Because you can't. Because you were wrong. Because you're the archetypal model of a dumb American holding onto revisionist history and ignorance to define your political philosophy and more over the archetypal dumb loudmouthed idiot.

disrupt
06-08-2008, 02:31 PM
How can I be hypocritical if I didn't write it? Geez wake up and pay attention or are that dim? You even quoted me saying that I didn't write it and yet you still reflect back to that? I have not made but one comment about the subject of the matter but been arguing with others that doesn't seem to know how to read what I replied.

the hypocrisy did not pertain to the copied original post, it was in reference to your subsequent posts.

Yes I did and your still not reading but 1/2 of it. I never commented on anyone's opinion about the post only comments towards me after I have said repeatedly that I didn't compose the topic. What is this 8x now that I have said it and your still hung on it?

yes because in my first post i said nothing about you, i said something about the content of the post. repeat it all you want. honestly, would a dictionary help you understand my posts better?

What? Can you interpret that one for me? What does your family have to do with it? Keep replying and I will continue to say the same things over and over until you get it or the attention your needing.
...seriously? do you even know what you are saying half the time? for ****s sake...

TheDarkRacer
06-08-2008, 03:14 PM
this is cute...*grabs popcorn and a scoreboard*
~TDR

Spektrewing386
06-08-2008, 05:19 PM
I think we can all agree that Cheney and Rumsfeld are evil criminals.... right?.... right?

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2008, 05:49 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: .

You still talking? Haven't you noticed that the only person paying you any attention is me? So, I'm going to do everyone else a favor that's already tired of your :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: ...."I'm right, you're wrong"......"I'm rubber, you're glue"......cry baby $hit.....and just ignore your futile attempts to play keyboard commando.

Maybe that's how you get your rocks off, maybe this is the only attention you get in life. I don't know, nor care. You're a little kid who's just barely out of diapers and training wheels trying to lecture folks who have had REAL life experiences and not just read about them in some liberal controlled and politically correct book. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what.....next time there's a car meet, you and I can sit down and have a beer so you can show and impress me with your facial hair, big bad muscles, and your great outstanding knowledge of world affairs......ooops, wait.....I forgot......me, beer......you......warm glass of MILK.....and I'll make sure we're done in time for you to make curfew...:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rolleyes:

TheDarkRacer
06-08-2008, 06:36 PM
^^ u have less points.. so I'm thinkin u lose... *checks scoreboard* yup pretty sure 12lbs got ya...
~TDR

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2008, 06:56 PM
^^ u have less points.. so I'm thinkin u lose... *checks scoreboard* yup pretty sure 12lbs got ya...
~TDR

And you.....are both a nutswinger and an idiot.....since if I was only 17 on a board where 18 is the minimum age.....I'd keep my mouth shut!!!!!!

You're a true moron.....:rolleyes:

I'm going to give you enough time to read this, say your good-byes, and then I'm going to ban you for a year.

I hope 12lber's balls tasted great enough for you now.....:rolleyes:

BUGMAN
06-08-2008, 07:52 PM
the hypocrisy did not pertain to the copied original post, it was in reference to your subsequent posts.
Ha Ha how old are you? I am thinking with your brilliance and life time of experiences you would know something by now? :lmfao:

Oh wait... your still a teenager? :blah::blah::blah:

BUGMAN
06-08-2008, 07:56 PM
And you.....are both a nutswinger and an idiot.....since if I was only 17 on a board where 18 is the minimum age.....I'd keep my mouth shut!!!!!!

You can't argue with idiots... They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with stupidity.

Most of these guys are teenagers arguing from theoretical views that they read in a book in a class room. One day when they grow balls and live a little they may understand but I doubt it very seriously.

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
You can't argue with idiots... They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with stupidity.

Most of these guys are teenagers arguing from theoretical views that they read in a book in a class room. One day when they grow balls and live a little they may understand but I doubt it very seriously.

True and I'm the worst at getting baited into it too. :ninja:

You're exactly right though. While I applaud their enthusiasm at their fresh new found so-called knowledge, it's very annoying to have some snot nosed kid who still lives at home with mommy and daddy try to tell grown folks "the ways of the world" they themselves haven't ventured out into.....:rolleyes:

The12lber
06-09-2008, 03:27 AM
True and I'm the worst at getting baited into it too. :ninja:

You're exactly right though. While I applaud their enthusiasm at their fresh new found so-called knowledge,
I applaud your dismissal of the value of an actual education, therefor avoiding the evils of actual knowledge. I'm sure you'd happily get treated by a physician who never went to medschool... zzzz.
it's very annoying to have some snot nosed kid who still lives at home with mommy and daddy try to tell grown folks "the ways of the world" they themselves haven't ventured out into.....:rolleyes:

I live in the same world as you and so do all the economists who figure this stuff out. You know, the guys who agree with me.

Turns out I was right and you are an idiot. You never even bothered to counter my actual factual argument. You instead just sidestepped it and said "LOL UR A KID U LIVE WITH UR MOM".

You don't know **** about me. The irony still is, it doesn't change this fact.

I was right and you are a moron.

L8er G8er

The12lber
06-09-2008, 03:49 AM
You still talking? Haven't you noticed that the only person paying you any attention is me? So, I'm going to do everyone else a favor that's already tired of your :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: ...."I'm right, you're wrong"......"I'm rubber, you're glue"......cry baby $hit.....and just ignore your futile attempts to play keyboard commando.

Dude, you're going right along with it.

Hypoooccccrrriisssssyyy.

Maybe that's how you get your rocks off, maybe this is the only attention you get in life. I don't know, nor care. You're a little kid who's just barely out of diapers and training wheels trying to lecture folks who have had REAL life experiences and not just read about them in some liberal controlled and politically correct book. :rolleyes:

I'm a little kid... let me guess, you found my wallet and checked out my driver's license? Moron.

I'll drop some reality on you. This is an internet. I COULD BE THE ****ING POPE FOR ALL YOU KNOW.

I'll tell you what.....next time there's a car meet, you and I can sit down and have a beer so you can show and impress me with your facial hair, big bad muscles, and your great outstanding knowledge of world affairs......ooops, wait.....I forgot......me, beer......you......warm glass of MILK.....and I'll make sure we're done in time for you to make curfew...:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rolleyes:

Sure, next time I am in Atlanta we can hang out. You can bask in my presence. My 6'2" height, my well defined muscles, my bass voice, my well groomed beard and soak in my actual knowledge of the world based on sources beyond outspoken pundits with autism spectrum disorders because I actually accept the truth when it contradicts what I've come to understand.

Honestly, I wouldn't have thrown that in but you've beaten the "YOU MUST BE A <X> <Y> <Z> IRL" nail into such small bits I might as well have. I didn't make any assumptions about you outside the confines of the internet, you shouldn't either dumbass.

P.S. I don't give a **** about cars or car meets. I own a ****ing four liter Jeep. I like to come here because when I'm really bored, I know just telling people the truth is enough to make them angry. Its an amusing exercise of entertainment. I don't even try, people are just so dead set on their opinions and beliefs that they came to based on nothing that they'll hold onto them no matter what.

You can whine about me playing LOLOL KEYBOARD COMMANDO, but you went right along with it and made an ass of yourself in the process.

josh green
06-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Wealth distributions, allowing lazy or skillless people to live beyond their means. There is a reason for minimum wage, its for people who have no skills and their work is worth exactly that.

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2008, 09:09 AM
SHHHHHHHH........Yall hear that????

:boohoo: :cry: :blah: :blah: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :cry: :cry: :cry: :blah: :blah: :blah: :wtf: :wtf: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :look: :look: :headslap: :headslap: :headslap: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

That's all I hear. :lmfao: :lmfao:

tony
06-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Wealth distributions, allowing lazy or skillless people to live beyond their means. There is a reason for minimum wage, its for people who have no skills and their work is worth exactly that.

Should there be a wide gap in wealth in this nation?

The12lber
06-09-2008, 11:35 AM
People who make more than minimum wage are still pretty far behind.
Its also fairly easy to get left behind in this nation with no skills when becoming educated is relatively expensive.

We'd rather spend 500+ billion dollars outfitting other Americans with the latest, greatest and most effective tools to kill brown people than overhaul our educational system.

The12lber
06-09-2008, 11:36 AM
SHHHHHHHH........Yall hear that????

:boohoo: :cry: :blah: :blah: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :cry: :cry: :cry: :blah: :blah: :blah: :wtf: :wtf: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :look: :look: :headslap: :headslap: :headslap: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

That's all I hear. :lmfao: :lmfao:

I realize you're trying to save face now, but srsly, post something on topic or stfu. All you've done is try to go at me from a personal angle instead of actually address the topic at hand. If you have something to add, go for it or just accept that you're wrong and gtfo.

josh green
06-09-2008, 01:40 PM
People are rich for a reason, they were either in the right place at the right time, they earned it, or they are know how to run a business.... My grandfather was CEO for Sun Microsystems and busted his ass to get there. All of his money was hard earned, why should some government program use his money for people that dont deserve it (myself included). Survival of the fittest, if you cant make it you fail. Its not anyone elses job to pull your (not you in specific) weight. I built a house at the age of 20 and with NO financial help from anyone, I dont make "a lot" of money but I am smart, deciplined and make good choices. I have set myself up to where I could rent out a room in my house, and pay most of my bills with their money. Hell even if I made rent 1/2 the amout of the bills YOUR still paying for 1/2 of my house. :goodjob:

Think about that next time your renting from someone whether its a house or an apartment.

Spektrewing386
06-09-2008, 01:45 PM
so instead of bragging about you being so rich, why dont you explain how you got rich enough to build a house at 20, only about 2 years after you graduated high school.

SPOOLIN
06-09-2008, 01:46 PM

yes, there should be, im not rich, but i'm just fine. You get what you work for.

SPOOLIN
06-09-2008, 01:47 PM
so instead of bragging about you being so rich, why dont you explain how you got rich enough to build a house at 20.

I'm 23 and my wife and I are about to finish our house, took 2 years when its done and its gonna be exactly how we wanted it...garage for the race car and all.

Spektrewing386
06-09-2008, 01:49 PM
well thats great, but you didnt answer the question

josh green
06-09-2008, 01:51 PM
so instead of bragging about you being so rich, why dont you explain how you got rich enough to build a house at 20.
Hard work and an education. Working 80hrs a week, going to school, and living with you parents for 20 years allows you plenty of time to save money. But could you point out where in my post I was bragging about being rich? I certainly dont get any enharitance from my grandfather, nor does my mother (his own daughter). The good ol USA payed for my schooling as well.

SPOOLIN
06-09-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm amazed at all these people that want to give their hard earned livelihood to other people every day of the year. I'll be damned if i'm helping some worthless idiot that can't go out and educate them selves and get a job to get through life. My oldest brother didn't graduate HS, didn't get a GED and has been in trouble lots and had money issues since he was like 18, now hes 30. I haven't helped his ass at all, never will help him, because he can make it on his own and he's getting better at it because he was tired of never having anything good. He's borrowed money from me ONCE only because i knew he had a job and i was making him give me the paycheck the next week..and it was for a car which i found for him. You "educated" people are steering this country towards communism with your ideas on wealth and distribution and all this crap. Fend for yourself, be a damn "MAN" or "STEP UP WOMAN", whatever the case may be. Never in the history of this country has there been any leader pushing for wealth distribution or the older citizens speaking one word of it because our fathers and grand fathers were tough and worked hard. You guys just SUCK.

The12lber
06-09-2008, 10:45 PM
The good ol USA payed for my schooling as well.
Yeah, that's kind of the idea. Not to hand people money. To make education better and more accessible. To make sure everyone receives adequate healthcare.

The superwealthy of the nation aren't going to miss those extra few million of their income.

Really.

The12lber
06-09-2008, 10:49 PM
wealth distribution or the older citizens speaking one word of it because our fathers and grand fathers were tough and worked hard. You guys just SUCK.

I'm going to let you in a little secret. Lots of politicians are talking about universal healthcare. What do you think that is?

More over, I don't think people should be left behind without a good education/healthcare/etc. That's great that they worked hard and all that good business, but the point is - IT SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO GET AN EDUCATION. We have the financial capital to do half the world's military spending in any given year but not enough to ensure our citizenry is well educated? Most engineering degrees/PhDs/etc are being earned in India and China these days and not the United States. I wonder why that is. Its better for all of us when everyone has a clue.

SPOOLIN
06-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah, that's kind of the idea. Not to hand people money. To make education better and more accessible. To make sure everyone receives adequate healthcare.

The superwealthy of the nation aren't going to miss those extra few million of their income.

Really.

Actually the state of georgia payed for his education, our lottery tickets. The super wealthy won't miss it no, but its still not our money, its theirs for their spending. I don't wan't it, and no one else diserves to take it.

SPOOLIN
06-09-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm going to let you in a little secret. Lots of politicians are talking about universal healthcare. What do you think that is?

More over, I don't think people should be left behind without a good education/healthcare/etc. That's great that they worked hard and all that good business, but the point is - IT SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO GET AN EDUCATION. Period.

i would love to know how its hard to get an education, ESPECIALLY IN THIS STATE. I can think of some reasons. Lazy, dropped out of free high school, drug abuse, or just dead on arrival. TOP education is not cheap, but not everyone needs top of the line education and for the people that want it and can afford the top of the line education, they'll get it but you can still go all the way no matter who you are.

The12lber
06-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Actually the state of georgia payed for his education, our lottery tickets. The super wealthy won't miss it no, but its still not our money, its theirs for their spending. I don't wan't it, and no one else diserves to take it.
Yeah, okay. I'm sure as a civilization we get a lot farther not using that money for education.

The12lber
06-09-2008, 10:54 PM
i would love to know how its hard to get an education, ESPECIALLY IN THIS STATE.
Not everyone lives in Georgia.

SPOOLIN
06-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Not everyone lives in Georgia.

well its not our problem that other states don't have a lottery they could easily create.

it doesn't even matter, a decent higher education doesn't cost more than it should for someone to keep a steady job and take care of it. Thats life, TOUGH, it's been that way since the creation of man, since the slaves built the pyramids. HARD WORK. One man can't and will not change that, for certain.

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2008, 11:44 PM
I realize you're trying to save face now, but srsly, post something on topic or stfu. All you've done is try to go at me from a personal angle instead of actually address the topic at hand. If you have something to add, go for it or just accept that you're wrong and gtfo.

Save face with who? You? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Don't flatter yourself.:rolleyes:

Are you seriously still babbling? What are you babbling about now? :rolleyes:

disrupt
06-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Ha Ha how old are you? I am thinking with your brilliance and life time of experiences you would know something by now? :lmfao:

Oh wait... your still a teenager? :blah::blah::blah:
and again, you default to the 'your(sic) a teenager' bit. trying to say i haven't experienced much in life because i'm young is pretty ridiculous coming from someone who has presumably spent the majority of his life in the GA boonies killing bugs for a living(see i can make assumptions too!)

how long before you give up, i wonder. you've really been struggling these last couple posts.

man
06-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Who should I go with? The ignorant youth or the ignorant elders...

Seriously guys, tough decision. It's like choosing your suicide method.

BUGMAN
06-10-2008, 11:24 AM
and again, you default to the 'your(sic) a teenager' bit. trying to say i haven't experienced much in life because i'm young is pretty ridiculous coming from someone who has presumably spent the majority of his life in the GA boonies killing bugs for a living(see i can make assumptions too!)

how long before you give up, i wonder. you've really been struggling these last couple posts.

How do you say that your age is an assumption? Actually saying that you haven't experienced much in life is a relevant statement since your still a teenager. C'mon man I don't think anyone would argue that. Even if I never left Walton County I have still experienced more presidents in term than you will in the next 20 years. That's a given.

I am not struggling at all but find it useless to argue with anyone that has a whole life's experience of maybe 3-4 years in books instead of living in the real world. There is nothing you can say or do that can give you the experience that I have seen and experienced during the time period you weren't even hatched yet until well past when you were stomping in mud holes. Many of us old fuggers were there and have experienced 10,000x of what has ever been printed in your books. I am not trying to belittle you at all but give it 15-20 years and you just may be having this same conversation with some other teen that just won't understand the difference. Heck I was there and did the same thing and I am sure that I argued until I was blue in the face but later on I began to understand the difference between experience and text.

Take the Twin Towers for instance. I am assuming (yeah I know) your old enough to have felt the full affect of that life experience deep down. Just remember in 10-15 years when some youngin reads an article or two then visits the Memorial thinking that was enough to know everything about it... Well they will never know it like you or anyone else that was here while it was actually happening. Not sure how old you are but you should be old enough to understand what I mean on that one.

Now don't jump so quick to defensiveness this time. I am not trying to argue at all but just make points which has nothing to do with that rambling first post that once again was not composed by me.

Therefore I am not arguing any point at all but simply passing time watching everyone else think that they are making me understand what they have read in a classroom instead of actual life experiences.

Now if you want to bust my azz in politics than I have no doubt that you are at least 50% more educated than I am on current affairs. You seem very intelligent but a little close minded. I have learned that not everything is as it seems but instead I have seen what politicians say and then do once in office so really no one knows at this point.

Holy chit my fingers are tired now. :rolleyes:

Hey here is something for everyone to have a good laugh at.

Can you say stumped...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeu_4Ekx-o

BUGMAN
06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Who should I go with? The ignorant youth or the ignorant elders...

Seriously guys, tough decision. It's like choosing your suicide method.

Neither!

Make your own stand to yourself and later on see how well you did with it. I quit trying to guess how something will turn out in politics because they are all full of chit and will say anything to get into that office. Then we are all fugged up for another 4 years. ;)

P.S. I am not by any means a
McCain die hard fan. Just seemed
lesser of the 2 evils to me.

The12lber
06-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Save face with who? You? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Don't flatter yourself.:rolleyes:

Probably yourself considering I wounded your ego by revealing your own idiocy.

The12lber
06-10-2008, 12:18 PM

Probably yourself considering I wounded your ego by revealing your own idiocy to you.

man
06-10-2008, 12:20 PM
P.S. I am not by any means a
McCain die hard fan. Just seemed
lesser of the 2 evils to me.

I'm starting to lean that way myself. Thought I was going to vote for Obama but then I really started listening past all the "promises" that come out of ALL politicians mouths.

Jaimecbr900
06-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Probably yourself considering I wounded your ego by revealing your own idiocy to you.

You're right. It takes a Rhodes Scholar to hit the "submit reply" button twice to repeat the same non-sense.....:rolleyes: :gay:

BUGMAN
06-10-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm starting to lean that way myself. Thought I was going to vote for Obama but then I really started listening past all the "promises" that come out of ALL politicians mouths.

Exactly my point. Did ya by any chance click the link in my Sig.? I have found probably 20-30 interviews like this one that just scares the hell out of me thinking that he has a chance to win this election.

From another board:
Isn't it crazy how nobody cares about Obama's history. He has his followers in a trance and nobody can wake up. The guy has no accomplishments to speak of, flip flops on tons of issues and nobody cares. He is known to associate with radicals for the last 20 years and all that doesn't matter. Definitely will get interesting if he gets elected.

Here is a blog that is quite interesting also. http://globallabor.blogspot.com/2008/04/who-sent-obama.html

Alan®
06-11-2008, 12:09 AM
I can't stand it when people b1tch about equal distribution of wealth. Honestly, if you want it bad enough...you'll get it. No matter what the circumstances. Don't ***** about not being able to get a degree because of the circumstances someone was brought up on, or not having everything handed to them. Today is MUCH different than it was 30, 20, or even 10 years ago. It's much harder to make money without money. BUT IT CAN BE DONE. I'm an example. When I dropped out of college my parents told me I couldn't come home and that I needed to grow up..I just broke the 6figure mark this year. It's taken me 3 years to get there. But, I'm 21 years old. I mean honestly...The equal distribution of wealth **** irritates me. There are too many lazy people in this country.

I actually think Obama is a HELL of a guy. I just don't agree much of his policies. Nor McCain to be honest. But either is better than Clinton. I will vote for who I think is the lesser evil. ;)

THANK YOU!!!!!! Seriously this has been one of the biggest things i have been telling people for years.

The decleration of independence gave us life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness not the gurantee. If you want something bad enough go FREAKING GET IT don't sit on your ass and do nothing. There are so many different ways to acheive goals in this counry and yet there are still people who blame others for why their lives are the way they are.

Alan®
06-11-2008, 12:21 AM
He was mediocre at best. roflskates. Selling arms to Iran, at the time a hostile nation, in a desperate attempt to gain political clout. Supplying chemical weapons to Iraq which were used in the Kurdish Genocide, economic policy which hastened the coming of the economic crisis of the late eightees and deepened its severity.

As someone who actually knows something about our political history because you know - I decided being edcuated was important and actually stayed in college, not only is he a very unimpressive president, Nixon was better. And so was Clinton. Even Carter, for all he lacked in charisma, was a better president. Yes, even still ,George H.W. Bush was better.

"Redistribution" doesn't mean taking part of someone's paycheck and putting it in someone else' pocket either. That's why the quotes are there. It could be anything from universal healthcare, for all those lazy people you told me about who make less money than you (coal miners and road workers obviously couldn't care less about their health, right?), to lower tuition and an improved education system at every level.

Your "six figure income" wouldn't be adversely affected anyhow. The lack of equal distribution in wealth is mainly because of the superwealthy top 1-2% So I hate to break it to you, but you are not rich and successful enough to be breaking a sweat about "redistribution".

You managed to in less than a sentence insinuate that all people who are paid an inadequate wage are lazy ne'r do-gooders, making an extremely bold statement about an issue you basically DO NOT UNDERSTAND. In short, you are the ignorant one, not me.

Edit: Its also worth mentioning the chemical weapons technology handed over to Saddam by Reagan's administration were used on U.S. troops and are the cause of Gulf War Syndrome. U.S. troops were always stationed near chemical detectors, however, they were unreliable and constantly sounded false alarms, making it impossible to detect the presence of any chemical agents. The symptoms of "Gulf War Syndrome" are classic examples of low level mustard gas exposure, from chemical artillery deployed by the Iraqi Army (No, it wasn't DU. An abundance of DU munitions were expended in the Balkans and there is no Kosovo War Syndrome). Still the best president though, right?

In the same way reaper "flsley insinuated" something, you similarly just made yourself look really dumb for an educated person. Reaper is actually a very intelligent person but since your so educated you probably know people so well you don't even ever really need to meet them.

The country is going through a huge wealth redistribution phase. And just because he ONLY makes 6 figures a year doesnt mean he's not feeling it as well. Hell my dad isn't even in the top 1-2% yet he still pays out $100k+ a year in taxes. Imagine how much more it will go up if someone like Obama get's into office and implements all kinds of new policies that will have to be paid for by increased tax revenues by who the lower tax brackets? I don't think so.

Hell I'm 19 and thanks to them democrats I will be paying out 35% next year on my taxes simply because my dad still claims me.

Alan®
06-11-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm not the ignorant one - I actually have a college education in the field of economics

Birthday:
January 2, 1989

Your not even a week younger than me and you have a degree in economics? LOL.

MoFo
06-11-2008, 02:00 AM
it's you're btw. the word 'your' should be used when saying something like, 'your car sucks.' and 'you are' or 'you're' should be used like this, 'you're not so smart yourself.'
im not really going to jump into this subject since i don't have too much knowledge on it, but you did go through the trouble to call out the12lber in the whores lounge about how stupid he is and how uneducated blah blah blahhh. but shouldn't you check your intellect first before you callout someone else on theirs? just wanted to point that out since you made a thread with a link to this thread, thats all.

The12lber
06-11-2008, 01:40 PM
You found my driver's license, right?
The part of my profile that lists my birthday also lists my gender as "Tranny".
Unless you really want to claim that I'm a transexual too.

You're not so bright.

The12lber
06-11-2008, 01:50 PM
In the same way reaper "flsley insinuated" something, you similarly just made yourself look really dumb for an educated person. Reaper is actually a very intelligent person but since your so educated you probably know people so well you don't even ever really need to meet them.

I don't care how smart he may or may not be. He said something profoundly stupid.

The country is going through a huge wealth redistribution phase.
If by phase you mean ongoing and ceaseless trend for the last 40 years then sure, its a phase.
And just because he ONLY makes 6 figures a year doesnt mean he's not feeling it as well. Hell my dad isn't even in the top 1-2% yet he still pays out $100k+ a year in taxes.
And how much did he keep as after tax income?
Plenty.
Imagine how much more it will go up if someone like Obama get's into office and implements all kinds of new policies that will have to be paid for by increased tax revenues by who the lower tax brackets? I don't think so.
Yeah, ideally the lower tax brackets should be taxed less though seeing as how a greater proportion of their income goes towards basic necessities rent/mortgage/food/gas.

Hell I'm 19 and thanks to them democrats I will be paying out 35% next year on my taxes simply because my dad still claims me.
Yeah, that sucks but oh well. I've been there and its not fun but in the end it didn't hurt me that much because I was using the money to buy high end electronics and not support myself.

Even if you don't favor reworking the tax code so that way there's an increased tax burden on extremely wealthy individuals for the good of the population as a whole and regardless of your political beliefs, you don't need to understand much about economics to know this. Public policy favors the wealthy which has been a tremendous factor in the increasingly divergent distribution of wealth.

disrupt
06-12-2008, 05:06 PM
How do you say that your age is an assumption? Actually saying that you haven't experienced much in life is a relevant statement since your still a teenager. C'mon man I don't think anyone would argue that. Even if I never left Walton County I have still experienced more presidents in term than you will in the next 20 years. That's a given.

I am not struggling at all but find it useless to argue with anyone that has a whole life's experience of maybe 3-4 years in books instead of living in the real world. There is nothing you can say or do that can give you the experience that I have seen and experienced during the time period you weren't even hatched yet until well past when you were stomping in mud holes. Many of us old fuggers were there and have experienced 10,000x of what has ever been printed in your books. I am not trying to belittle you at all but give it 15-20 years and you just may be having this same conversation with some other teen that just won't understand the difference. Heck I was there and did the same thing and I am sure that I argued until I was blue in the face but later on I began to understand the difference between experience and text.

Take the Twin Towers for instance. I am assuming (yeah I know) your old enough to have felt the full affect of that life experience deep down. Just remember in 10-15 years when some youngin reads an article or two then visits the Memorial thinking that was enough to know everything about it... Well they will never know it like you or anyone else that was here while it was actually happening. Not sure how old you are but you should be old enough to understand what I mean on that one.

Now don't jump so quick to defensiveness this time. I am not trying to argue at all but just make points which has nothing to do with that rambling first post that once again was not composed by me.

Therefore I am not arguing any point at all but simply passing time watching everyone else think that they are making me understand what they have read in a classroom instead of actual life experiences.

Now if you want to bust my azz in politics than I have no doubt that you are at least 50% more educated than I am on current affairs. You seem very intelligent but a little close minded. I have learned that not everything is as it seems but instead I have seen what politicians say and then do once in office so really no one knows at this point.

well that's actually a solid post. not much I can say to that(except that i turned 20 last month, so i'm just over the teen mark), but i draw more from experience than textbooks, really. i may be barely 20, but i've lived on 3 continents, experienced the wars that happened in the balkans in the 90s, a nato bombing in 99, and a good number of other things. i'm less naive than you might think, but you're right in that it's all relative. i still have plenty to experience.

but all the trolling was just for fun, ignore the ad hominem attacks, i didn't mean anything personal by 'em.

BUGMAN
06-12-2008, 09:26 PM
well that's actually a solid post. not much I can say to that(except that i turned 20 last month, so i'm just over the teen mark), but i draw more from experience than textbooks, really. i may be barely 20, but i've lived on 3 continents, experienced the wars that happened in the balkans in the 90s, a nato bombing in 99, and a good number of other things. i'm less naive than you might think, but you're right in that it's all relative. i still have plenty to experience.

but all the trolling was just for fun, ignore the ad hominem attacks, i didn't mean anything personal by 'em.

I never thought for a second that you were the least bit naive. I even commented about your intellect compared to mine on today's political aspects.

Great post for a debate like I said in the beginning and I myself have learned a great deal simply from reading the responses posted. :goodjob: