PDA

View Full Version : Paul or Molded VW or Asshat or Admin...whichever form fitting screen name you choose.

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Don't forget about yours truly here this Fall. Or Summer. Whichever opportunity comes first. I'm ready as hail. Later, QD.

Sammich
06-04-2008, 09:33 AM
HAIL IS READY

http://www.mdrusa.net/Webpdr/hail2.jpg

4dmin
06-04-2008, 09:39 AM
lol we are still currently in season - if i make a move to indoor i'll buzz ya

AnthonyF
06-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Im trying to put the names with admins....but I am confused. You said Paul twice...

-Ant.

blacknightteg
06-04-2008, 09:43 AM
wtf are you talking about mike

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2008, 09:43 AM
lol we are still currently in season - if i make a move to indoor i'll buzz ya

Not if. When. And it doesn't have to be indoor. Lolol. Not that old yet. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2008, 09:44 AM
wtf are you talking about mike

Damn, whazz up. I'm talking about ole CD over there. I can't believe you, of all people, don't remember that. Later, QD.

T.S.
06-04-2008, 11:11 AM
QD you play?

blacknightteg
06-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Damn, whazz up. I'm talking about ole CD over there. I can't believe you, of all people, don't remember that. Later, QD.

dude, back off! lol, my memory is shot! lol. too much crap has happened over the past few years. cut me some slack ho!

edit: are you talkin about the whole soccer thing? wow, talk about stupidity on my part if thats what it is.

T.S.
06-04-2008, 11:20 AM
yeah soccer thing.

blacknightteg
06-04-2008, 11:22 AM
thought so. just having QD asking paul about something didnt make sense lol

T.S.
06-04-2008, 11:29 AM
you didnt know QD and paul have secret love spots.... Yes i have to admit my brother(Admin) is gay! its sad i know.... ANd his hot ass wife is just a nasty cover-up. LOL

x Resilience
06-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Paul, you and Damir are on the same team right?

T.S.
06-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Paul, you and Damir are on the same team right?

Damir, hahah, I think he disappeared. He did that last season we played when were supposed to be paying to play. He did a disappearing act and we havent seen him since...

x Resilience
06-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Damir, hahah, I think he disappeared. He did that last season we played when were supposed to be paying to play. He did a disappearing act and we havent seen him since...

Rofl :lmfao:

That kid has amazing skills but messes around too much.

T.S.
06-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Rofl :lmfao:

That kid has amazing skills but messes around too much.

He was pretty good, he wasn't amazing but he had a problem showing up on time and/or showing up at all. He ran his mouth alot. Although if your on that team you just about have to be a prick, just ask Soul he is a complete ******* and he is on the team. :goodjob:

x Resilience
06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
He was pretty good, he wasn't amazing but he had a problem showing up on time and/or showing up at all. He ran his mouth alot. Although if your on that team you just about have to be a prick, just ask Soul he is a complete ******* and he is on the team. :goodjob:

LOL.

blacknightteg
06-04-2008, 11:47 AM
haha i new there was something going on, just never wantedo bring it up. lol are you surprised about soul being a prick lol its in his dna lol.

T.S.
06-04-2008, 11:56 AM
haha i new there was something going on, just never wantedo bring it up. lol are you surprised about soul being a prick lol its in his dna lol.

Well its one thing to be good at what you do and talk ****, but your a ****ing retard if you talk **** and suck at it...... *Insert Soul here* :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2008, 02:15 PM
QD you play?

For 24 seasons I payed. Lolol. I played all the little IA soccer games we had over at the school by Paul's house.

just having QD asking paul about something didnt make sense lol

I know Paul a little personally too, lolol.

Yes i have to admit my brother(Admin)

If you're his brother, you've seen me play...lolol. was the goalie that only allowed a couple of goals for the whole time we played and even scored a goal from my own goal, lolol. Later, QD.

T.S.
06-04-2008, 02:17 PM
For 24 seasons I payed. Lolol. I played all the little IA soccer games we had over at the school by Paul's house.

I know Paul a little personally too, lolol.

If you're his brother, you've seen me play...lolol. was the goalie that only allowed a couple of goals for the whole time we played and even scored a goal from my own goal, lolol. Later, QD.

I was there keeper some of the time last year in outdoor and i was a sweeper in indoor for the IA team. BUt im better at bowling so im going to stick with that.... :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Very cool. Later, QD.