PDA

View Full Version : Bumbe Bee 2 - CLS AMG / GNX - nada

Evolunchbox
06-03-2008, 11:53 AM
It was Friday night and I was called out by my own girlfriend to go race a guy in his AMG CLS. She didn't think I had it...little did she know. ;)
We rolled onto 400, the CLS almost crashed because he obviously couldn't drive... So we rolled to about 40 and the driver gave me the sign to go...I gave him the jump and bus length pursued... Wasn't even close. The guy looked offened and his passanger gaveus a big thumbs up. Fun stuff but the night wasn't over.
So we were turned around near Atlantic Station to get back onto 85N. Sure enough a Buick Grand National GNX comes behind us flying! Rolls next to me gives me a 3 honk... bus lenghts insue again. The guy couldn't believe it. Rolled down his window and asked it if my car was twin turbo...LOL I said, nope just a 4 cylinder with a single. He was shocked and proceeded to ramble about something and tried to get on it again. I heard his turbo spool up hard... I hit the gas and again...buses. Wasn't close at all. Hope you enjoyed!
I would really like to try out a C6ZO6 if anyone wants to line up? I'll even run pump gas... LMK

T.S.
06-03-2008, 11:59 AM
what is done to your car?

nice kills by the way!

DieselNuts
06-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Im pretty sure every kill story you post will be identical to these....bus lengths insue... :lmfao:

Evolunchbox
06-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Im pretty sure every kill story you post will be identical to these....bus lengths insue... :lmfao:

Thanks!
I wish that was the truth! I know there is faster guys out there. I still want to get to the track and go for my goal of 9's on pump.

T.S. : The only thing stock on my Evo is the paint, seriously. It's a fully built Evo from Buschur Racing.

T.S.
06-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Thanks!
I wish that was the truth! I know there is faster guys out there. I still want to get to the track and go for my goal of 9's on pump.

T.S. : The only thing stock on my Evo is the paint, seriously. It's a fully built Evo from Buschur Racing.

Yeah i saw the Buschur Built at the bottom of the sig but i didnt know what that fully ment. So then I have to ask why even mess with cars like that? I mean you could probably pull bikes on the highway correct? Even a C6Z06 is only 500 horses. Thats no 9 second car at all. But i guess on the highway it would have an advantage on the top end or not really?

what turbo are you running? 35r?

Evolunchbox
06-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah i saw the Buschur Built at the bottom of the sig but i didnt know what that fully ment. So then I have to ask why even mess with cars like that? I mean you could probably pull bikes on the highway correct? Even a C6Z06 is only 500 horses. Thats no 9 second car at all. But i guess on the highway it would have an advantage on the top end or not really?

what turbo are you running? 35r?

Why race them...because it's fun and I don't want to back down to some guy with more money than brains and the opprotunity to teach him a lesson. He thought it would be a joke. That's the best part.
I'm running a fully built 2.3L with a 67P-Trim.

IndianStig
06-03-2008, 04:31 PM
I wish I was fast :cry:

Nice kills man! :yes: What AMG was it? 55 of 63? Do they have a 65 for teh CLS?