PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this?

81911SC
06-01-2008, 08:24 PM
My girlfriend was bugging me for months to live out her gay fantasy. She wanted to masturbate while watching me make it with another guy. I finally gave in and said I'd do it if she'd agree to a threesome with me and another woman and I got to **** the other woman.

She agreed so she brings this guy in. The guy is huge, he takes charge and totally makes me his *****. I suck him off and then he sticks it in my pooper. Meanwhile my girlfriend is sitting in the corner of the room masturbating like crazy, screaming humiliating insults at me as she comes like "take that **** you sissy queer, you're a little **** whore arn't you ******".

I'm surprised at how much I'm actually getting into this. Having her masturbate and verbally humilate me while getting totally used by a big man was a real turn on.

But then the next day she tells me she's dumping me because now that she's seen me getting ****ed and sucking a **** she's disgusted by me.

WTF!?! I did this for her and this is the thanks I get? I ****ing hate this bull**** homo fantasies that women get. If you can't handle a guy getting ****ed and sucking a **** THEN DON'T ASK THEM TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN FOR YOU!

BKgen®
06-01-2008, 08:26 PM
my suspicions of you have been confirmed.

Leisa
06-01-2008, 08:44 PM
what a crock of sh*t... I dont beleive a single word!

BKgen®
06-01-2008, 08:44 PM
i do.

slow_hatch
06-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Sounds legit :D But why did she get what she wanted first?? I'd have made her had the threesome w/ another girl first, duh :rolleyes:

MistaCee
06-01-2008, 08:49 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLKLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLO,LOLOLOLO

focking queer.

bigdare23
06-01-2008, 08:50 PM
My girlfriend was bugging me for months to live out her gay fantasy. She wanted to masturbate while watching me make it with another guy. I finally gave in and said I'd do it if she'd agree to a threesome with me and another woman and I got to **** the other woman.

She agreed so she brings this guy in. The guy is huge, he takes charge and totally makes me his *****. I suck him off and then he sticks it in my pooper. Meanwhile my girlfriend is sitting in the corner of the room masturbating like crazy, screaming humiliating insults at me as she comes like "take that **** you sissy queer, you're a little **** whore arn't you ******".

I'm surprised at how much I'm actually getting into this. Having her masturbate and verbally humilate me while getting totally used by a big man was a real turn on.

But then the next day she tells me she's dumping me because now that she's seen me getting ****ed and sucking a **** she's disgusted by me.

WTF!?! I did this for her and this is the thanks I get? I ****ing hate this bull**** homo fantasies that women get. If you can't handle a guy getting ****ed and sucking a **** THEN DON'T ASK THEM TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN FOR YOU!

quoted for truth :lmfao:

:gay:

koukis14
06-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Man up, I was gentle. I could barely keep a hard on with you crying.

slostang
06-01-2008, 08:57 PM
:gay:

that is all.

slow_hatch
06-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Man up, I was gentle. I could barely keep a hard on with you crying.

I lol'ed at that :D

Double_0_Rusty
06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
you pansy.

Crazy Asian
06-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Shotgun: $8060
Ammo: $50

Taking out a homo on IA: Priceless.

Leadfoot_mf
06-01-2008, 10:24 PM
stop lying i know it was 5 black guys not just 1.

81911SC
06-01-2008, 10:50 PM
wat guys?

Frög
06-01-2008, 10:55 PM

I know your pain man.. You'll get over it one day, i know its hard but you will be ok..

BTW you got my number :crazy:

let me get some!!!!!!!!!!! call me hunny bun, snukums, pumkin, my sweet muffin...

I still remeber the email you sent me with your picture.. :nautjerk:
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/fanseptember05.jpg

3.5altman
06-01-2008, 11:02 PM
wow just wow! im getting the **** up out of here!

Catnip
06-01-2008, 11:03 PM
I know your pain man.. You'll get over it one day, i know its hard but you will be ok..

BTW you got my number :crazy:

let me get some!!!!!!!!!!! call me hunny bun, snukums, pumkin, my sweet muffin...

I still remeber the email you sent me with your picture.. :nautjerk:
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/fanseptember05.jpg
LOL, repped.

Neejay
06-01-2008, 11:29 PM
pics plz

Got any vids of the event?

zomg plz?!?!?!

TheGodfather
06-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Sounds like you are complete b!tchmade and I believe it because you are lame.

Go hang yourself.

Buttons
06-01-2008, 11:34 PM
You had a girlfriend?

--shocks.

i thought i was the only girl alive who had a thing for redheads.

ahmonrah
06-01-2008, 11:41 PM
stop lying i know it was 5 black guys not just 1.with all the RACISE(LOL) shat he says on here, we'd bang out his girl and made him watch instead.......

0p7!mu5
06-01-2008, 11:55 PM
wow please tell me you're joking.... SOOO Lemme get this straight you took gettin you're fudge pack for a threesome?? 'Tard gettin your pipes clean requires more of a reward than just your girl and another chick unless its Vida Guerra and like Angelina Jolie..even then i wouldn't take that..

Frög
06-02-2008, 12:14 AM
wow please tell me you're joking.... SOOO Lemme get this straight you took gettin you're fudge pack for a threesome?? 'Tard gettin your pipes clean requires more of a reward than just your girl and another chick unless its Vida Guerra and like Angelina Jolie..even then i wouldn't take that..

or like a Carrera GT.. id do it :idb:

Thighs
06-02-2008, 12:26 AM
wow... just... wow...

idc what anybody says. if you **** a guy, your gay.

although im not sure i believe that this actually happened...

Frög
06-02-2008, 01:45 AM
although im not sure i believe that this actually happened...

Facking Captain Genius over here!!!

DJ Maestro
06-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Shotgun: $8060
Ammo: $50

Taking out a homo on IA: Priceless.

Ok, completely off topic here, but where the fvck do you pay $8060 for a shotgun? :thinking:

Ran
06-02-2008, 09:28 AM
OMGhey lol

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2008, 11:12 AM
total ghey failure :gay:

Blitanicle99
06-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Quit life.

Killer
06-02-2008, 02:51 PM
I was the other guy...

Your girl and i made a bet that you were queer as all get out... i told her i bet she could talk you into all that... and if she did... she was then mine and had to break up with you... so i could do dirty things to her.

and since i was the pitcher... i'm not gay...

Frög
06-02-2008, 03:20 PM
^^TROOF

Nick Jeezy
06-07-2008, 02:53 PM
wow i would prolly say that your gay.

if you enjoyed it then your deffently gay. btw did you get his number?????

mocha latte cupcake
06-07-2008, 02:55 PM
bwhahahahaha too funny! lol lol

twinj
06-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Funny thing someone posted a vid of that story in red light.

MistaCee
06-07-2008, 03:49 PM
I was the other guy...

Your girl and i made a bet that you were queer as all get out... i told her i bet she could talk you into all that... and if she did... she was then mine and had to break up with you... so i could do dirty things to her.

and since i was the pitcher... i'm not gay...

Lol your as gay as a pictcher of Kool-aid with no sugar:gay: