PDA

View Full Version : Random ROFL

ironchef
06-01-2008, 04:48 PM
What a *****, HAHAHA!

http://vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/7370

ep9716
06-01-2008, 04:55 PM
LMFAO....I LOVE White People And Their Kids.

LOL At 2:50ish

The Ninja
06-01-2008, 05:45 PM
BWUAHAHAHA!!! Cut her ass off and everything, LMFAO!!!!! Damn, I woulda choked the **** out that kid. White people and their kids....show me a black kid like that....better yet, an asian one.

quickdodgeŽ
06-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Wrong section. Later, QD.

MR2DR
06-01-2008, 06:31 PM
BWUAHAHAHA!!! Cut her ass off and everything, LMFAO!!!!! Damn, I woulda choked the **** out that kid. White people and their kids....show me a black kid like that....better yet, an asian one.

everyone knows asian parents know martial arts and would ****ing drop kick the **** outtah you, or at least thats what happened to me once :no:

The Ninja
06-01-2008, 06:40 PM
everyone knows asian parents know martial arts and would ****ing drop kick the **** outtah you, or at least thats what happened to me once :no:

Real talk, my next door neighbor (Korean) was back talkin his mom one day, and the dad came out of ****ing NO WHERE and roundhouse chuck norris chun-li kicked his ass in the back of the head. It was infront of his front door, and I was getting in my car (way back when I had one) and I fell out on the floor laughing. I was crying I was laughing so hard, I forgot where I was going. DAMN, that **** was funny. I'm chuckling remembering it now.

redpanda
06-01-2008, 07:09 PM
they need to raise their kids right

Chuckster
06-01-2008, 08:18 PM
stfu kid and listen to your mom. Sry but if I was the parent and that happend to me kid is gonna get my back hand. Would not care if it was on camera.

SiRed94
06-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I would have "Hadukened" that little fat fuccker...

RandomGuy
06-02-2008, 01:01 AM
I would have "Hadukened" that little fat fuccker...how u gonna bite my style

.:EuRo FLYbOy:.
06-02-2008, 01:04 AM
Hahahaha "shutup and let me talk." Dumb white kids, better yet, dumb white parents who don't raise their kids right! Reps for the find!

P.S. Wrong section.

Kevykev
06-02-2008, 01:05 AM
WOW!

Kid tried to manipulate the situation too "how does THAT feel?

He would've been ended right on the spot.

ironchef
06-02-2008, 09:29 AM
I know it was the wrong section, but more people see it here, and can laugh at it.

Ran
06-02-2008, 09:33 AM
What does this have to do with "white kids" and their parents? Did everyone suddenly forget about the little black kid that stole his grandmother's car a few weeks back?

Sammich
06-02-2008, 09:33 AM
couldnt have been a black mom...at least my mom...before i could retract my arm from her face, i'd be in a casket

SOHC MONSTER
06-02-2008, 09:41 AM
What does this have to do with "white kids" and their parents? Did everyone suddenly forget about the little black kid that stole his grandmother's car a few weeks back?

I remember that! He didn't even care either. Everyone in here is just racist. I know black people in the ghetto that are whiter than that fat ****** in that video.

Master Shake
06-02-2008, 09:27 PM
BWUAHAHAHA!!! Cut her ass off and everything, LMFAO!!!!! Damn, I woulda choked the **** out that kid. White people and their kids....show me a black kid like that....better yet, an asian one.sh!t doesn't go down like that in an asian house. i found out the hard way....back talked my mom once with a smart-ass comment and it was *BAM* i'm on the floor and she's standing over me. never again would i do such a dumn thing.

.:EuRo FLYbOy:.
06-02-2008, 09:33 PM

Haha I remember that, when they were like "you know you're grandmother has to pay for the damages right?" He goes "can my mom help her?" :lmfao: