PDA

View Full Version : Cant decide.

AZN_Pride
05-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Here is my problem. AE86. I am spending too much time worrying about it and I would like to work on my truck as well. I dont make a lot of money due to my school lastin year around, which means no summer break.

Should I sell the rolla and wait and get something once I start my career making some good money. Or should I hold on to it?

This is giving me such a headache and need advice from people who are mature and have good advice.

Barefoot
06-01-2008, 12:01 AM
i was in the same boat. i ended up selling all my projects an when times got better started over again.

AZN_Pride
06-01-2008, 12:08 AM
i was in the same boat. i ended up selling all my projects an when times got better started over again.

That may be a good idea. I just get tired of hearing " no! Why would you sell your rolla!?" and all that garbage.

Barefoot
06-01-2008, 12:13 AM
it also with me came down to i was running out of places to store the cars. i couldnt have them at my house anymore the i was getting fined by the county left and right for having unregistered cars in the driveway. i take took to a storage place couldnt have it there because they didnt have tags. just to many issues with them.

AnTi-PooN
06-01-2008, 01:05 AM
from the looks of your sig i would daily the truck.... and keep the rolla. depending on if yours is nice, just think of how hard it might be in the future to find one in as good or better shape, especially one that hasn't been modified since i take it you want to do that yourself.

that is all

FasTech
06-01-2008, 01:59 AM
I've have the same problem right now. Right now money is real tight and it will be a while before my '71 Nova will see the street/track, but I've put so much time and money into it, I just don't know if I could get rid of it. Even if you have to put it in the back burner for a while, ask yourself..... Is this something you know you will miss and wished you would have never got rid of? Go ahead and put it in the backyard with a tarp over it, you'll thank me one day.......lol:goodjob:

MSRTom
06-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Go ahead and put it in the backyard with a tarp over it, you'll thank me one day.......lol:goodjob:

Put a tarp under it, too. Rain splashing up mud on the undercarriage = nastiness. It will save you cleanup time later. You'll have to throw down more grass seed when you move it, though. :ninja: