PDA

View Full Version : Cant believe they allow this on youtube.

EJ25RUN
05-29-2008, 12:58 PM
soi jump on youtube and see a hate crime has been commited, and i knowthat reading comments inyoutube is not the smartest thing but seriously. There is something really wrong with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2SJOjafHs

This is not news, a shocked horrified black community lol. It is really laughble, they won't report on hate crimes against whites. The KKK, the KKK I know are good honest men, you can talk all you want about them. They really don't care, they are hard working men. This is something they would laugh at, they would not even waste time edgeing in something that stupid into someones grass. Sounds like blacks did it to me, no real WN would waste time on something that rediculous.
whiteAmericanUnity (3 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam I find it funny that such stupid things can even be reported on news. But I guess sense its election years and a black is running for prez, that they have to show evil whitey. There are hundreds of hate crimes happening in my city right now. White people are being killed and beaten yet it don't even make news. This story is not news its just fing not, it pathetic really. 3 guys did how do we know if it was'nt 3 black guys. This and the Obama t-shirts are not news its really,really pathetic.
MobergNixon (4 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam sphincterboysezwhat??
poplolcool (8 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam kkk forever in my heart.

im a nice guy, but i really wish these people would just drop dead.

Killer
05-29-2008, 01:03 PM
1. given the neighborhood.. it was probly just someone being a jackass trying to cause problems..

i don't the the actual kkk would waste time doing something like that...

maybe some dumb white kid... but prolly not an actual member.

Ran
05-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Hating whitey is alrighty but hating blacky is unjust attacky.

TheGodfather
05-29-2008, 01:10 PM
He should have burnt the cross in a sp!c front yard. Not black people. Black people are yesterdays news.

blaknoize
05-29-2008, 01:11 PM
^jus cuz no one can hate on the Asians... till yall run outta ideas for whitey and run outta ideas to be stolen by whitey, then Asians will hate just as well as blackey and Mexicaney

AnthonyF
05-29-2008, 01:13 PM
they shouldnt be hatin on him. His last name is Whyte. I agree with Killer up there, I dont think KKK actually did it.

-Ant.

Miranda
05-29-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't think that there is any way to know based off of the limited information presented on that segment. What I find disturbing is some of the Youtube commentary. That's where the true danger is... words precede actions... and there's been a huge increase in hate speech over the last couple years.

"These are the times that try men's souls." Thomas Paine

Rican219
05-29-2008, 03:57 PM
WHITEPOWER!

Thats ****ed up

Kelly
05-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Lol at the youtube comments.

twinj
05-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Nothing New, if anything its going to start getting worse.

_Christian_
05-29-2008, 06:16 PM
just kids being st00pid

Lucky DAWG
05-29-2008, 08:18 PM
No one in Oregon did that.

Everyone in Oregon is anti-war hipipes.
clearly someone did some driving for this.