PDA

View Full Version : GTO VS G6

GTO
08-20-2005, 12:26 PM
nothing impressive, I would not even consdier this an official race because he backed down, but I'm bored and thought I would share this.

The other day I saw a new Pontiac G6 driving around, so I was minding my own business and pulled up next to him, he took it as a threat I supose so he dropped a gear and went for it, I let him get a car lengh on me before flooring it, and finally passing him, I slowed to the speed limit again, and he gave me a ricer-ish flyby with his hazard lights on...

Nothing special, just thought I should share this.

AznTraitor
08-20-2005, 02:30 PM
bwahahahaha...dude.....it was probably a Enterprise rent-a-car.....that is their new mid size vehicle......

SilviaK93
08-20-2005, 03:32 PM
I rented one of those for work, and stomped Pablo's a$$ coming out of the 400 toll booth. I wouldnt even waste my gas on one of those, I mean come on gas is $2.79 (premimum) now..........gotta pick only worthy ones nowadays!;)

SandM
08-20-2005, 04:21 PM
haha... "enterprise ricer fly-by"

white99gt
08-20-2005, 10:27 PM
I rented one of those for work, and stomped Pablo's a$$ coming out of the 400 toll booth. I wouldnt even waste my gas on one of those, I mean come on gas is $2.79 (premimum) now..........gotta pick only worthy ones nowadays!;)

I agree.Its to costly to play with the little ones anymore.I usually just laugh and watch them fly off into traffic.

UpSideDownDesi
08-21-2005, 01:50 AM
Rented a G6......ummmmmm burnout and lil drift action in parkin lots. Gotta admit one thing it's good at..leavin black marks on the road :D

malfeas99
08-25-2005, 02:53 PM
I can't imagine why anyone in a G6 would even bother trying to go against a GTO... against your RSX, maybe, esp. if they didn't see the type-s badge.

Out of curiosity, why would you make your username a car that you don't actually own?

I was considering the '04 GTO right before the '05's came out but decided I needed 4 doors. :/