PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Killer

Miranda
05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Did you really only tip our hot blonde waitress $4 on a $50 tab last week at trivia?

:wtf:

That's lame, dude!

Nemesis
05-29-2008, 12:11 PM
lol called OUT

Ed
05-29-2008, 12:12 PM
uh oh

Miranda
05-29-2008, 12:13 PM
lol called OUT

I'd watch myself if I were you, lest you be next. :eek:

:taun:

Slow Motion
05-29-2008, 12:22 PM
:ninja:

Ran
05-29-2008, 12:34 PM
:lmao: What a cheap@ss

He said he'd buy me a beer if I helped him move too. He was probably talking about Steel Reserve. lol

Killer
05-29-2008, 12:45 PM
Did you really only tip our hot blonde waitress $4 on a $50 tab last week at trivia?

:wtf:

That's lame, dude!

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....

1. how rude of her is it to have something like that announced????? that's very very very bad business... she should really think twice about something like that...

2. i was completely **** faced last wednesday.... i rounded to the nearest "whole dollar" amount... not even thinking about percentages.... at all....

3. Once she made it a point to call me out (which again is completely unprofessional and i'm sure her manager wouldn't appreciate her trying to embarrass a weekly customer) and i realized the mistake i made. i walked over to her and handed her another 5.00 bill.... where she proceeded to tell me "no you already screwed up" after i explained i just flat didn't pay attn to what i was actually doing she took the bill.. and that should have been that.

so was this brought up again by her??? or just the group???

i understand it's a lax environment but you don't that **** to a customer.... had i thought about it the next day i woulda called the manager actually... BUT i had a hangover and the ordeal wasn't brought back up to my attn for a couple days...

Ed
05-29-2008, 12:48 PM
i would call the manager.

i wouldnt get called out like that.

Ran
05-29-2008, 12:48 PM
I agree with Killer. She was way out of line.

Killer
05-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I agree with Killer. She was way out of line.

had that **** announced over the efin microphone on trivia night.... hell.. they even announced my full efing name....

i go there every week... i always tip my waiters/waitresses very well... hell i've left 10-15 dollar tips on like 20-30 dollar bills.... that **** really isn't gonna fly with me...

Miranda.. you better speak up and tell me why it was brought up last night....

Ran
05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
had that **** announced over the efin microphone on trivia night.... hell.. they even announced my full efing name....

i go there every week... i always tip my waiters/waitresses very well... hell i've left 10-15 dollar tips on like 20-30 dollar bills.... that **** really isn't gonna fly with me...Oh, hell no. I'd call corporate without hesitation.

Killer
05-29-2008, 12:56 PM
get me the number....

and depending on miranda's reply... i will be...

Ed
05-29-2008, 01:01 PM
their website only lists numbers for locations, not for corporate.

Ran
05-29-2008, 01:01 PM
get me the number....

and depending on miranda's reply... i will be...Do you know the waitresses name?

I can't find a corporate phone number, but if you call the restaurant and ask for it, I think they're obligated to give it to you.

MM Kennesaw # - 770-795-8525

You can also e-mail at MM's website, but I'd call personally and raise hell.

Killer
05-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Do you know the waitresses name?

I can't find a corporate phone number, but if you call the restaurant and ask for it, I think they're obligated to give it to you.

her name is Olivia.

Killer
05-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Do you know the waitresses name?

thanks... i'm still waiting to find out if she brought this up again yesterday or not.... if so i'm really gonna be pissed

Sammich
05-29-2008, 01:15 PM
cheaper than n*ggas...at least we leave 10% tip...crackers

Ran
05-29-2008, 01:20 PM
cheaper than n*ggas...at least we leave 10% tip...crackersBuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullsh*t. My girlfriend was a waitress for a while and even the black girls she worked with didn't want to wait on black people. They don't tip for sh*t. You'd think that with their WIC checks and food stamps they have more to tip with, but nooooo.

:lmfao:

Killer
05-29-2008, 01:21 PM
cheaper than n*ggas...at least we leave 10% tip...crackers

dude... i always leave 15-20%... like i said it was a drunkstake...

Ed
05-29-2008, 01:23 PM
*waits on miranda*

Jimmy B
05-29-2008, 01:23 PM
HAHHAHH,.. i see someone backtrackin... "i was drunk"

NO excuse you lesser than black tipper

Sammich
05-29-2008, 01:28 PM
post 18 & 19 are full of chit...ya heard? i cant heard...out my right ear

PS

n*ggas dont be tipping lolz

Killer
05-29-2008, 01:29 PM
HAHHAHH,.. i see someone backtrackin... "i was drunk"

NO excuse you lesser than black tipper

dude..... you have no idea the condition i was in that night...

i've had nightmares since then.... it was rough!!! lol...

JITB
05-29-2008, 01:31 PM
**** that ****... Id go back and get a bigger tab, and tip less.....

you get what i give you!

Sammich
05-29-2008, 01:34 PM
only condition you know about killer is kill a n*gga...so whats your point?

ShooterMcGavin
05-29-2008, 01:47 PM
el o el, this story gets better every wk, since last wk it was only a $40 tab.

The_Goob
05-29-2008, 01:50 PM
You also wrote "boobies" on the check...

ShooterMcGavin
05-29-2008, 01:51 PM
^^^no that'd be you :lmao:

The_Goob
05-29-2008, 01:53 PM
^^^no that'd be you :lmao:

I did not write that!

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:23 PM
el o el, this story gets better every wk, since last wk it was only a $40 tab.

truth... 40$ tab... 5$ mm money.. and like near a 5.00 tip...

and then gave her another 5 after that....

alright.. here's the resolution....

I called MM in kennesaw, and spoke with the manager. Julie... she was awesome to work with btw.

I explained to her, I was there last week for trivia night... i told her blatantly i drank way too much for the night.. probably made an ass out of myself regardless BUT that i left my waitress a horrible tip...... just a low down horrible tip.... then explained she told the trivia host about it.. and that he announced my name and that i left such a horrible tip... and that me being in the condition i was in didn't think twice about it... but regardless still rushed over to olivia with an extra five and went through the whole "no you already screwed up now" deal.....

told her it had kinda upset me (which chante and i had this talk earlier this week).. but that i was just gonna let it slide since it had a couple days.....

but then it was announced again last night... from what i've been told... and also someone else told me the waitress brought it up again....

and that i just wasn't too happy about that.. that to me it's uncalled for and unprofessional...

the manager completely agreed with me.....

she said she would be talking to Joe.. the trivia guy.. to let him know those kinda things are not to be announced... and also talking to Olivia... letting her know she just needs to bite her tongue next time... and whatever else...

i let her know that both Joe and Olivia were completely awesome prior to that being announced.. heck even praised olivia for being a great waitress and being prompt...

Julie even went on to say she's done the same thing as i... being drunk.. not thinking left bad tips.. and later on saw them on her cc bill or something... and called and left a bigger tip... she said she really appreciated me calling in about this so that it could be straightened out.. and she appreciated me being cool about it.. not calling in and jumping down her throat... she said she hoped i'd still be coming there on wednesdays.. and i said "yeah, i'm still gonna come in.... i'm just not gonna leave any more tips :ninja: :lmfao: :ninja: "

we ended the convo with "well kyle, i'll tell you what... next time you come in you tell the manager Justin that julie said you get a free pitcher! and tell him to call me if he has any problems with that!!" lol

so it's resolved.. i'm happy.. and i get a free pitcher...

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:24 PM
You also wrote "boobies" on the check...

:ninja: and maybe "I LOVE YOU"..... :lmfao: :ninja:

but i do that on most tabs... just so i can get a laugh out of what i think their reaction will be.... :ninja:

Ed
05-29-2008, 02:25 PM
lol

DJ Maestro
05-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Wait, I host trivia too. My name is Joe too. Dammit, how many damn trivia hosts named Joe are out there??? :thinking:

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Wait, I host trivia too. My name is Joe too. Dammit, how many damn trivia hosts named Joe are out there??? :thinking:

apparently 2 or more....

PhatbacK
05-29-2008, 02:31 PM
dude thats some funny ****.

JITB
05-29-2008, 02:31 PM
apparently 2 or more....

you should have asked to be able to host, and call olivia out... :lmfao:

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:33 PM
dude thats some funny ****.

you shoulda been there.... i was ridiculous that night...

i tried to tell "the_goob" that we had room for him in my gf's room mates bed!!!! she was standing right there!!!!

lol... it was pretty awful....

btw, you still hang out with walker?? he comes everyonce in awhile... (this is killer from blue ridge.. i met you a couple times hanging out with rush/radd all them)

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:35 PM
you should have asked to be able to host, and call olivia out... :lmfao:

right... just ask all questions like...

"who here is a dirty little whore???" and only accepted her name as the answer.... lol

but no in all seriousness... she was a pretty good waitress...

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:36 PM
anyways...i'm out...

bout to head home...

EARLY!! WOOT!

Ed
05-29-2008, 02:37 PM
later pussyface

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:38 PM
later pussyface

calling her now....

Ed
05-29-2008, 02:39 PM
calling her now....

cocksucker

Killer
05-29-2008, 02:40 PM
pussyface...

ok seriously... i wanna leave.. but it's been so long since ia has actually worked at this time of the day!!!

Ed
05-29-2008, 02:41 PM
ok later dude

The_Goob
05-29-2008, 03:02 PM
you shoulda been there.... i was ridiculous that night...

i tried to tell "the_goob" that we had room for him in my gf's room mates bed!!!! she was standing right there!!!!

lol... it was pretty awful....

Ha...yeah a bit embarassing but very funny:crazy:

Miranda
05-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey... sorry it took me so long to reply... I've been out since 1:30.

It was actually the trivia guy that said something about it over the speakers. She wouldn't say who it was or what happened... she just shrugged it off and went inside. So far as last night goes... she really didn't do anything wrong... it was the trivia guy.

Now... assuming that this wasn't some big misunderstanding and she just wasn't joking around with a drunk you, that's pretty ****ed up. I am amazed you didn't say something to the manager.

My bad dude.. +1 for j00

boobie hug? I won't tell your gf. :D

Edit:

I just read the rest of the thread.... glad everyone's bueno now.

Hulud
05-29-2008, 05:28 PM
miranda stop posting woman!

Kelly
05-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I won't tell your gf. :D

:ninja:

b@d @pple
05-29-2008, 06:03 PM
**** that...douche bag..you made a huge deal about that ****...noW when we go back wed,then what ..talk about about an unconfortable situation...DONT **** WITH PEOPLE THAT BRING YOU YOUR FOOD

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2008, 06:14 PM

That's more than I would have given. Maybe she should get a better paying job. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2008, 08:15 AM
truth... 40$ tab... 5$ mm money.. and like near a 5.00 tip...

and then gave her another 5 after that....

alright.. here's the resolution....

I called MM in kennesaw, and spoke with the manager. Julie... she was awesome to work with btw.

I explained to her, I was there last week for trivia night... i told her blatantly i drank way too much for the night.. probably made an ass out of myself regardless BUT that i left my waitress a horrible tip...... just a low down horrible tip.... then explained she told the trivia host about it.. and that he announced my name and that i left such a horrible tip... and that me being in the condition i was in didn't think twice about it... but regardless still rushed over to olivia with an extra five and went through the whole "no you already screwed up now" deal.....

told her it had kinda upset me (which chante and i had this talk earlier this week).. but that i was just gonna let it slide since it had a couple days.....

but then it was announced again last night... from what i've been told... and also someone else told me the waitress brought it up again....

and that i just wasn't too happy about that.. that to me it's uncalled for and unprofessional...

the manager completely agreed with me.....

she said she would be talking to Joe.. the trivia guy.. to let him know those kinda things are not to be announced... and also talking to Olivia... letting her know she just needs to bite her tongue next time... and whatever else...

i let her know that both Joe and Olivia were completely awesome prior to that being announced.. heck even praised olivia for being a great waitress and being prompt...

Julie even went on to say she's done the same thing as i... being drunk.. not thinking left bad tips.. and later on saw them on her cc bill or something... and called and left a bigger tip... she said she really appreciated me calling in about this so that it could be straightened out.. and she appreciated me being cool about it.. not calling in and jumping down her throat... she said she hoped i'd still be coming there on wednesdays.. and i said "yeah, i'm still gonna come in.... i'm just not gonna leave any more tips :ninja: :lmfao: :ninja: "

we ended the convo with "well kyle, i'll tell you what... next time you come in you tell the manager Justin that julie said you get a free pitcher! and tell him to call me if he has any problems with that!!" lol

so it's resolved.. i'm happy.. and i get a free pitcher...
lulz...this came up yesterday when i was over at joe's getting ready for my gig saturday, funny shiat regardless.

btw, beware of what comes in that pitcher next week when you get it :D

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2008, 08:17 AM
That's more than I would have given. Maybe she should get a better paying job. Later, QD.
wow really? :no:

Ed
05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
you'd be surprised at what some servers make these days...

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
you'd be surprised at what some servers make these days...
werd, i hear ed's ballin up at that pizza joint right? :goodjob:

Ed
05-30-2008, 09:03 AM
not balling. but it's nice to have some extra cash.

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2008, 09:21 AM
:stupid:

Kelly
05-30-2008, 09:22 AM
:bump:

Ed
05-30-2008, 09:41 AM
pussyface

Kelly
05-30-2008, 09:53 AM
That's getting old. :gay:

Killer
05-30-2008, 10:54 AM
**** that...douche bag..you made a huge deal about that ****...noW when we go back wed,then what ..talk about about an unconfortable situation...DONT **** WITH PEOPLE THAT BRING YOU YOUR FOOD

actually.... servers shouldn't F with people who pay their bills! without customers she'd basically have no income...

i let it slide the first time.... **** didn't need to be brought up again.

a paying customer shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or called out for any reason... it's bad business.

this is the second time i've had an employee there "call me out"

the first guy was off work at the time though so i again just let it slide....

like it said i've always tipped everyone else there very well... so i don't think this should cause any more problems.

wayne, as i typed earlier... i did tell the manager that joe was cool as **** the whole night...... lol... when i didn't know his name she goes... "it wasn't the little asian guy was it???" lol i lost it!!!

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2008, 10:56 AM
wayne, as i typed earlier... i did tell the manager that joe was cool as **** the whole night...... lol... when i didn't know his name she goes... "it wasn't the little asian guy was it???" lol i lost it!!!
yeah she knows me better than that, i'm cooler than the other side of the pillow son :D

Kelly
05-30-2008, 11:01 AM

I still can't believe that's you. I hate you! :tongue1:

Killer
05-30-2008, 11:03 AM
yeah she knows me better than that, i'm cooler than the other side of the pillow son :D

lol... idk about that...

maybe as cool as the drool you roll over into that's on the pillow....

but not as cool as the complete other side...

81911SC
05-30-2008, 11:08 AM
:woman logic:

Ran
05-30-2008, 11:09 AM
:woman logic: = none at all?

81911SC
05-30-2008, 11:13 AM
= none at all?
Yessir, makes me sick.

Killer
05-30-2008, 11:52 AM
you know what makes me sick?

still not having the links you promised gene... that's what makes me sick...

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2008, 03:00 PM
:thinking: what links?

b@d @pple
05-30-2008, 07:15 PM
hahahaha...whatever who gives a ****...i would have just f u c k e d her ass as a tip

Killer
05-30-2008, 09:32 PM
lol...my next tip will be "don't piss off your customers...... " or i'll just insert your name and number with a "for a good time" tag... lol