PDA

View Full Version : A Glorious Thursday Morning....

Killer
05-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Well... Now it is anway...

To those who were wondering "where's killer at???" last night at MM... Unfortunately I was moving.... Thankfully we got everything in one trip.. so all that's left is a bit of unpacking...

Anyways.. I didn't get much sleep... idk if its cause i was in a new place... or cause it was so humid.... or because of the different noises or what.. .but i basically had no sleep....

i get up... guestimating how long my commute will be from the new place... felt like i left a bit late actually... but ah, who cares my boss is in Europe for 10 days!!! woot!!! so... as i'm heading down the rd... the thought of some delicious chick-fila chicken biscuits takes over my thoughts..... and as luck would have it.. i look up and see one in just ahead.... now... the dilemma(no... not the nelly kind)... i'm in the far left lane in some pretty thick traffic... chick-fila is on the right side of the rd!!!!!!!!! I look over my right shoulder to see if i can merge... NOPE cars evrawhere!... i keep checking... finally right before it's too late.. the heavens open up.. the cars dissipate and there's time for me to merge....

I now sit before you having A Dr Pepper, hashbrown.. and not one... BUT TWO chicken biscuits..... .... .... ..... oh and i still made it to work on time....

that being said... it started out a bit rough... BUT it has now turned into a glorious thursday morning....

Ed
05-29-2008, 08:28 AM
**** son you were moving yesterday? i didnt know. we were pretty busy last night too we couldnt make it to MM.

how bad is the commute now? also, did you move the bike already? where is the new place?

Sammich
05-29-2008, 08:35 AM

Leisa
05-29-2008, 09:10 AM
I sooooooo love Chick fil A

Hulud
05-29-2008, 09:35 AM
stop posting

Sammich
05-29-2008, 09:38 AM
i concur

thecrazyone
05-29-2008, 09:40 AM
yum chick fil a, i had it yesterday, sounds good for today to

Killer
05-29-2008, 09:40 AM
stop posting

no....

Killer
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM
**** son you were moving yesterday? i didnt know. we were pretty busy last night too we couldnt make it to MM.

how bad is the commute now? also, did you move the bike already? where is the new place?

yeah.. it was no biggie... brian borrowed a trailer from his parents.. we got everything but like a couple odds and ends which i'm going back for tonight....

same distance.. but so far it seems less trafficy... (i've taken that way a few times from chante's...)

new place is basically right behind KSU... go up busbee make a left on shiloh... and it's like a mile or so down the rd.. (if that)

I sooooooo love Chick fil A

as do i.... like.... you don't understand the amount of love i have for chick-fila..... i'm going to get married there...

Hulud
05-29-2008, 09:44 AM
no....
dont talk back to me boy. i will make it so you cant post :taun:

Killer
05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
dont talk back to me boy. i will make it so you cant post :taun:

no.. .you'll make it so that i can't post here....

now how powerful do you feel???? lol....

actually though.... with the server glitches lately... evraone on ia is basically banned....

it actually kinda sucks.... cause most other forums aren't as busy as ia (well atleast the ones i'm on)... normally i wouldn't care at all with my boss being gone... but i didn't bring my xbox today to play on the projector!!! lol

The Viceroy
05-29-2008, 09:48 AM
i planned to get my tan on at the pool today.. of course as luck would have it i wake up and there's clouds for miles and it's cold and windy.. This is bull****. ****ing atlanta weather. Now i have n plans for the day, i might as well stay in, beat off, and look for new themes to put on my blackberry. This is my day off for the week too.. rubbish.

Killer
05-29-2008, 09:50 AM
i planned to get my tan on at the pool today.. of course as luck would have it i wake up and there's clouds for miles and it's cold and windy.. This is bull****. ****ing atlanta weather. Now i have n plans for the day, i might as well stay in, beat off, and look for new themes to put on my blackberry. This is my day off for the week too.. rubbish.

cry about it pwssy!

The Viceroy
05-29-2008, 09:55 AM
cry about it pwssy!

I hope someone **** in your chicken biscuits! :cry:

Ed
05-29-2008, 09:58 AM
cry about it pwssy!

wait wait, the viceroy is pussyface?

Sammich
05-29-2008, 09:59 AM
actually though.... with the server glitches lately... evraone on ia is basically banned....

true story

The Viceroy
05-29-2008, 10:01 AM
wait wait, the viceroy is pussyface?

i am what i eat? :dunno:

Killer
05-29-2008, 10:09 AM
ed.. idk what you're talking about....

Ed
05-29-2008, 10:12 AM
nvm. i was confused for a minute.

Killer
05-29-2008, 10:16 AM
who the ef is pussyface???

Killer
05-29-2008, 10:16 AM
I hope someone **** in your chicken biscuits! :cry:

wouldn't matter... jesus protects chick-fila chicken biscuits....

Sammich
05-29-2008, 10:31 AM

lawl

Ran
05-29-2008, 10:36 AM
You just rushed to get finished yesterday so you wouldn't have to see me today. :cry:

Killer
05-29-2008, 10:45 AM
You just rushed to get finished yesterday so you wouldn't have to see me today. :cry:

^^^ true story...

i have a baby face.. so i got a little worried...

Sammich
05-29-2008, 10:46 AM
i have a baby face.. so i got a little worried...

it looks so good looking up at me...

i mean...i only mess w/ baby faced females:ninja:

Killer
05-29-2008, 11:23 AM
it looks so good looking up at me...

until the rope tightens.....

^^^ corrected....

Sammich
05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
holy gay

ShooterMcGavin
05-29-2008, 01:51 PM
maybe if he existed.... :lmfao: