PDA

View Full Version : Spoolin Lucy's Maiden Voyage

mocha latte cupcake
05-27-2008, 11:17 AM
w00t w00t! so after 5 months of being down i took the car out for its official first i gotta race someone and see if it blows up run... and well... she runs! i've got a small oil and coolant leak somewhere... but its nothing major just kinda noticed it.. either way though suki suki naw! onto the action!

Note: No bumper or Hood were present on the car @ this time *also there are kills involved but there is no point in putting in in there)*

Race 1 - Cobalt SS -vs- Spoolin Lucy
so i'm running down coligny blvd (similar to windy hill and ronald reagan) and i noticed this little red object ahead of me, hmm... well looks like victim #1 here we go.. i rush up on him with a pronounced PSSSH all in his rolled down michael bolton listening ear... he gives me a look as i roll by turbo winding down and the exhaust popping. he gives me on of these ... so he rolls into the throttle and the kitty whines up next to me. i get ready to pull second and then traffic slows us up... so back to a crawl.. no words exchanged *shift 1st* so traffic opens up and we both hang back.. he gives the 3 honk go, and i figure wth might as well have some fun i'll reel him in anyways (typical cobalt owner I/E no big deal) punch first (thank you LSD) 2 very solid black lines added to the pavement and we grab second with a solid chirp...reelin him in like a rosie o'donnel to a dunkin donut!, grab third and bye bye Super Skeet. he gives me the thumbs up and we talk for a second. nice guy (sorry you had to be first)

Race 2 Mustang Sally -vs- Spoolin Lucy

so about a mile down the road i pull up on these 2 bikes and a 07/08 mustang GT. again typical mods (exhaust, chip, intake) and i'm a little nervous about it, i haven't raced anything that had a V8 yet :no: , and i really don't wanna get stomped but hey never know right... well i get suckered into the race, basically he and his passengers were giving me the thumbs down saying things like, Imports suck, nice car fag, FWD blows, you're nissan is slow! etc etc etc... anything that basic makes any import person stand up for their car.. so we get to the traffic circle and he's revving like crazy and the bikes are stunting as usual.. i'm not about to waste gas revving back and doing burnouts when there is no where to go in traffic... so here we go.. traffic opens up the bikes wheelie ahead to clear traffic and we catch a open spot, i'm about high 2nd (4500) and waiting.. i'm not spooling yet... no point he waves me up and gives me the wanna run.. i'm like after you... he gives 3 honks and we take off. Boost gauge reads a healthy 8... a/f 12.1... and away we go. he's taken the lead but i'm running fast, grab 3rd pulling still... about top of 3rd i'm on his door and slowly pulling, we shift 4th about the same time.. around 115-120 we ran up on traffic and i had to shut down but i ended about a nose in front of him... not a crushing victory but a good way to start the maiden voyage none the less... we talked @ the light, he was like i did NOT expect that @ all! i give you mad props man! car looks good, and i know imports take a WHOLE lot more to build than mustangs do, we exchanged mod lists real quick, he apologized and then we went our seperate ways... either way.. thats 2 down and more to go...

cliffs - Spoolin lucy - 2 :taun:
Domestics - 0 :cry:

Ran
05-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Me > Non-Driving Retard You Raced

:ninja:

mocha latte cupcake
05-27-2008, 11:21 AM
come on amy san... its time lucy spanked another Amy san ride :D lol lol i keed i keed :cheers: i'm glad you got your exhaust on! you grab leah and i'll grab autumn... it'll be a fair race :D

Sol-Badguy
05-27-2008, 11:21 AM
lulz.

Bring her down here NAO!!

mocha latte cupcake
05-27-2008, 11:22 AM
i'm working on her basically every single night and afternoon. so i can get her perfect for the trip :D

Buttons
05-27-2008, 11:24 AM
i miss you :)

when can i meet lucy?

Sol-Badguy
05-27-2008, 11:24 AM
At least we'll see you at the freeesssshhhhhhhh

..right?

Buttons
05-27-2008, 11:25 AM
come on amy san... its time lucy spanked another Amy san ride :D lol lol i keed i keed :cheers: i'm glad you got your exhaust on! you grab leah and i'll grab autumn... it'll be a fair race :D

LOL... how much does leah weigh though?

Ran
05-27-2008, 11:26 AM
LOL... how much does leah weigh though?Less that 120, that's all I know.

Killer
05-27-2008, 11:27 AM
before i read this thread.. JM your services are required in the "the montero is sold thread... .this is being delivered to me at 6:30" thread...

now get there.. and i'll think about reading your OP and possibly replying....

Buttons
05-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Less that 120, that's all I know.

i weigh *<108 lbs.

mocha latte cupcake
05-27-2008, 11:28 AM
lol yeah buddy! i can't wait for it! w00t w00t dude my paint is SOOOO trash right now, there are oil marks, simple green got spilled somewhere, sigh so there is definately ALOT of work to be done... it needs a wax so bad lol

autumn - :love: you know it baby...

amy san - no worries man, it'll be fair mustang weighs a little more than lucy... she's off her diet though lol

Ran
05-27-2008, 11:29 AM
amy san - no worries man, it'll be fair mustang weighs a little more than lucy... she's off her diet though lolI shaved a few pounds with the new axle-backs. The stock mufflers were heavy as all hell.

mocha latte cupcake
05-27-2008, 11:31 AM
lol hmm.... autumn you're not allowed to eat that day :lmfao: and we're running on lucy 1/4 tank and you'll need a full tank lol 50 psi in the tires lol

kyle - thats because i actually have an imagination and great story telling abilities unlike most of the kills forums guys... ie: i ran a civic, i won... my 8 million hP evo (which is actually just a boost controller + turbo back you know how EVOs roll) civic was a EF you know that really fast one ~gay~ lol lol

trust me i'll have more i'm sure :D

Kyle
05-27-2008, 11:31 AM
those were some of the most in depth kills ive read in a while. moar please.

Ran
05-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh, I forgot.

WRONG SECTION N00BCAKES!

mocha latte cupcake
05-27-2008, 11:33 AM
i will kick you in your shins and throw wasabi dust in your eyes you mustang sally deathnote watcher!

Sammich
05-27-2008, 01:56 PM
when can i meet lucy?

lucy is my whore u non double d have sl00t lol

Mike Lowrey
05-27-2008, 02:10 PM
~opens door~

NISSAN SUCKS!

~runs~

GirlieZ
05-27-2008, 02:12 PM
now you know that mustangs taste like chicken! yummmay

Ran
05-27-2008, 02:38 PM
you mustang sally deathnote watcher!WTF dude?

Death Note sucks. :no:

Crazy Asian
05-27-2008, 02:41 PM
My car is faster.

Ran
05-27-2008, 02:45 PM
My car is faster.Yeah, faster then QD's Civic maybe. :lmfao:

Sammich
05-27-2008, 02:48 PM
automagic ftl dirty asian

Crazy Asian
05-27-2008, 02:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No. No more dirty auto for me. Autotragic failure.

Sammich
05-27-2008, 02:53 PM
i call BS until i see pics to prove no more autotragic

Killer
05-27-2008, 02:55 PM
nice kills jm....

when are we gonna run the blast vs lucy???

just kidding... there is no way i'm racing on an efing bike!!!

IndianStig
05-27-2008, 05:03 PM
dude, this is the whoreslounge. lol

killsforum man haha, great detail though. i like your story

mocha latte cupcake
05-28-2008, 09:46 PM
thanks guys! i'm in the garage probably for another few hours here gettin the new motor mounts, front mount ish, electrical tucks, cleaning, and prep work with electrical... :D

reason i didn't post this in the killsforum is because lucy has alot more friends outside the killsforum and basically everyone i know stays out of there lol... but thanks guys! i appreciate it!

OneSlow5pt0
05-28-2008, 10:29 PM
no surpise,domestics suck

Buttons
05-28-2008, 10:31 PM
i want to sit in lucy soon.

Buttons
05-28-2008, 10:33 PM
lol hmm.... autumn you're not allowed to eat that day :lmfao: and we're running on lucy 1/4 tank and you'll need a full tank lol 50 psi in the tires lol

huh? :thinking: