PDA

View Full Version : Hunger Pangs/Lunch Thread

thecrazyone
05-27-2008, 10:34 AM
i just hate it when im sitting here at work between breakfast and lunch, and i feel so hungry it makes me un-focused and kinda irritable.

i shouldn't be hungry i had a huge bowl of fruit loops like 3 hours ago.

i think boredom causes hunger.

anyway, im off to grab a sammich, maybe turkey.

What is everyone else munching down for lunch??

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2008, 10:35 AM
eating my marie callenders at the moment...

Ran
05-27-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm eating some cookies that a co-worker brought in to get me by. I'm still debating what I want for lunch.

Sammich
05-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm eating some cookies that a co-worker brought in

u are going to have the BGs in a minute:lmfao:

Revmaynard
05-27-2008, 10:43 AM
My neighbor just had a kid that looks pretty enticing right now. Being hungry FTL!

Sammich
05-27-2008, 10:47 AM
My neighbor just had a kid that looks pretty enticing right now. Being hungry FTL!

ur going to eat a goat?

Revmaynard
05-27-2008, 10:47 AM
ur going to eat a goat?
Just the cheese with a big glass of milk!

Sammich
05-27-2008, 10:48 AM
kewl lol

Killer
05-27-2008, 11:12 AM
i just hate it when im sitting here at work between breakfast and lunch, and i feel so hungry it makes me un-focused and kinda irritable.

i shouldn't be hungry i had a huge bowl of fruit loops like 3 hours ago.

i think boredom causes hunger.

anyway, im off to grab a sammich, maybe turkey.

What is everyone else munching down for lunch??

actually, eating breakfast speeds up your metabolism for the day (or starts it off atleast) which will cause you to get hungrier quicker... ESPECIALLY SUGARY CEREAL!!!! my understanding is the sugar causes your insulin level to jump up very quickly to try to catch up and stabalize your sugar level... but then both your blood sugar and your insulin level drop pretty quickly... causing you to one, kinda have a sugar crash.. and two feel hungry because your insulin has dropped so low...

this is all roughly put... as i don't remember the exact terms and what not i was told about this...