PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Station...who been recently?

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:07 AM
Atlantic Station...who been recently?

Honestly if you aren't black you will be a minority. Not saying anything wrong with it, but totally not what I expected nor was it like this when it opened. We were 1 of 3 non black tables at Fox Sports Bar which was packed. The only thing that is really annoying is it seems to be the new place to cruise and let the bass rattle your ride while you look cool slumped in the sit. Anyone else been there recently? I hadn't been there in a while and last time i was there the crowd was quite diverse.

Revmaynard
05-27-2008, 10:08 AM
My friend lived up there and got robbed at gun point in her driveway. They stole her passport and everything. (She's from Holland)

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2008, 10:09 AM
maybe it was just the night you were there? :thinking: i dunno, i really do try to avoid that place though at all costs, overpriced food and drinks and sh1tty service, crowded as fvck and a straight up hassle getting around trying to park and then getting back out.

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:10 AM
My friend lived up there and got robbed at gun point in her driveway. They stole her passport and everything. (She's from Holland)

nice :no:.

on another funny note they passed NO MOTORCYCLES rule yet there are motorbike cops everywhere - :lmfao:

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:11 AM
maybe it was just the night you were there? :thinking: i dunno, i really do try to avoid that place though at all costs, overpriced food and drinks and sh1tty service, crowded as fvck and a straight up hassle getting around trying to park and then getting back out.

we were there sunday between 4pm-9pm... saw movie and had dinner w/ family. and i will say everyone that was down there seem pretty cool it wasn't like thuglife BS but high class nicely dress crowd... now i've been there at night during the weekend and it is quite the opposite.

Kevykev
05-27-2008, 10:12 AM
Still haven't been

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Still haven't been

should definately go there are some fine women down there; just bring $ b/c nothing is cheap down there.

Killer
05-27-2008, 10:16 AM
i've never been... but my girl and some friends have...

i've heard the same thing from some others i know... but then the opposite from a few others.

Kevykev
05-27-2008, 10:18 AM
should definately go there are some fine women down there; just bring $ b/c nothing is cheap down there.

I'll most likely go soon. I heard the same thing from my buddy.

I'll make sure NOT to bring Traci the 1st time. :D

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:23 AM
I'll most likely go soon. I heard the same thing from my buddy.

I'll make sure NOT to bring Traci the 1st time. :D

we went walking down one of the ally ways and they were doing a model shoot with this FINE :eek: black chick and the makeup artist was straight :idb:. there are some fine servers down there too. there is the amazon women working behind the bar at Fox she had to be 6ft+ but she had some HUGE :boobies: and was FINE... i'm all about some dark meat as long as they don't get all ghetto!

DieselNuts
05-27-2008, 10:25 AM
We were 1 of 3 non black tables at Fox Sports Bar which was packed.
Wow, thats pretty good. The only time I went we were the ONLY non black table...

Oh, also, that was the WORST service I have EVER recieved from any resturant. That is the ONLY time I didnt leave a tip and I dont feel the slightest bit guilty in doing so. I will NEVER go back there.

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Wow, thats pretty good. The only time I went we were the ONLY non black table...

Oh, also, that was the WORST service I have EVER recieved from any resturant. That is the ONLY time I didnt leave a tip and I dont feel the slightest bit guilty in doing so. I will NEVER go back there.

ya service does suck there big time... i asked the host in the front "what is the wait time"... "ohh, we don't quote wait times"... "ok can you give me and idea we are kinda hungry"... "it could be 5 or 20 mins" :thinking:

driftyboy
05-27-2008, 10:35 AM
We're having a sorta small car meet there Thursday night. Probably around 10 cars. Have any suggestions on where we should park? We dont want to get hassled in any way. Just figured it would be a nice place downtown to have a meet.

tony
05-27-2008, 10:37 AM
Havent been there in a year or so but it seemed decent when it first opened.

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:47 AM
We're having a sorta small car meet there Thursday night. Probably around 10 cars. Have any suggestions on where we should park? We dont want to get hassled in any way. Just figured it would be a nice place downtown to have a meet.

um... not really... i guess anywhere on the streets you can find a place or maybe around dillards/target/ikea :thinking: b/c most of the parking is underground

Vteckidd
05-27-2008, 10:55 AM
i lived there for a year, and in the year i lived there, it went downhill.

I couldnt go to the movie theatre without feeling like i was at SouthLake.

now inside the nice restaurants its ok, Strip, Pizza Kitchen its still enjoyable.

There were just too many young kids acting a fool, of any color. Not just black.

I went down there about a month ago, and drove right by, went stright to Chow Baby lol

JDM TYTE YO
05-27-2008, 10:57 AM
i remember when it first opened the majority was white folks

Vteckidd
05-27-2008, 11:13 AM
i guess the only way to really put it is its the new BUCKHEAD.

Remember when buckhead was an actual decent place o go hang out, then it got over run with thugs, idiots, little kids, shootings, crime, etc.

it wont take long for Atlantic Station to get like that

DieselNuts
05-27-2008, 11:16 AM
ya service does suck there big time... i asked the host in the front "what is the wait time"... "ohh, we don't quote wait times"... "ok can you give me and idea we are kinda hungry"... "it could be 5 or 20 mins" :thinking:
yeah, there were 7 of us I think. He fuked up everyone's order, didnt clean off the table when we were done with plates and glasses (we even stacked the plates for him and they sat on our table for 15+min. even though he walked by and saw them at least 5 times), then to top it off, he charged my friend's meal on my card and vise versa. My friend just paid me the difference of our meals because we knew when he "fixed" it, we would have been charged twice, so we handled it ourselves.

Ruiner
05-27-2008, 02:28 PM

Honestly if you aren't black you will be a minority. Not saying anything wrong with it, but totally not what I expected nor was it like this when it opened. We were 1 of 3 non black tables at Fox Sports Bar which was packed. The only thing that is really annoying is it seems to be the new place to cruise and let the bass rattle your ride while you look cool slumped in the sit. Anyone else been there recently? I hadn't been there in a while and last time i was there the crowd was quite diverse.

I like that as of July 1st, I'll be able to take my pistol into the restaurants. :)

4dmin
05-27-2008, 03:17 PM
I like that as of July 1st, I'll be able to take my pistol into the restaurants. :)

nice is that when the bill takes affect?

DieselNuts
05-27-2008, 03:23 PM
yesir

4dmin
05-27-2008, 03:25 PM
oh boy :headslap: now gonna have a bunch of people w/o permits carrying as well

rizzler
05-27-2008, 03:26 PM
just waiting for h&m to open there.

Julio
05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
that place sucks.... I rather spend a little more and go to ruth's which is around the corner.. and top notch..

ahmonrah
05-27-2008, 03:52 PM
should definately go there are some fine women down there; just bring $ b/c nothing is cheap down there. yeah....that i agree with.

ahmonrah
05-27-2008, 03:53 PM
that place sucks.... I rather spend a little more and go to ruth's which is around the corner.. and top notch.. I still havent been there....:doh:

IndianStig
05-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Subsidized housing right down the street, what do you expect?

Ruiner
05-27-2008, 08:46 PM
oh boy :headslap: now gonna have a bunch of people w/o permits carrying as well

...and that's different in what way? People do that now. This bill will just better even the odds. :)

David88vert
05-27-2008, 09:10 PM
I won't go to Atlantic Station anymore because of the BS no bikes rule. They have lot my business. I work near there and have detered all my co-workers from supporting their businesses as well.

keevo54
05-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Ahahaha me and my bro went down there a year ago maybe. .....too much fun. We were one of the few white people and we just posted up and watched the black bikers sit on their bikes and my cat calls/stare at the booty meat.

Kevykev
05-31-2008, 01:33 PM
we went walking down one of the ally ways and they were doing a model shoot with this FINE :eek: black chick and the makeup artist was straight :idb:. there are some fine servers down there too. there is the amazon women working behind the bar at Fox she had to be 6ft+ but she had some HUGE :boobies: and was FINE... i'm all about some dark meat as long as they don't get all ghetto!

I went last night, I guess we did a couples thing. You were telling the truth, attractive sistas everywhere.

Lucky DAWG
05-31-2008, 01:42 PM

so much is wrong with that sentence.
those people need to be shot, i don't want to hear the latest single by J-Kwasa or M-Nayo or some other ridiculous alterego name for some new rap star on the scene.

i'm not a big fan of rap period, but i enjoy some old stuff.

i hate this whole new scene

xLSTONEx
05-31-2008, 02:03 PM
I went to Dolce a few months ago. It was all white though, probably because blacks can't afford that place.

Lucky DAWG
05-31-2008, 02:16 PM
I went to Dolce a few months ago. It was all white though, probably because blacks can't afford that place.

hah

where you been landon? i'm back in town, lets rage

The Ninja
05-31-2008, 02:20 PM

Yea, that is not stereotypical at all. I'm sure there are plenty of black people that can afford the place and just choose not to live there.

Lucky DAWG
05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
Yea, that is not stereotypical at all. I'm sure there are plenty of black people that can afford the place and just choose not to live there.

take a joke and don't be sensitive

BobbyFresco
05-31-2008, 07:57 PM
I personally don't like it down there and I'm a minority so I don't know what that says about the place...