PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day - What'd you do?

Ran
05-27-2008, 09:46 AM
I installed an SLP Loudmouth exhaust on the Mustang (Thanks George!) and worked the grill.

What did you do with your extra day off this past weekend?

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2008, 09:55 AM
recovered slightly from the night before. then just bummed the fvck around all day and hung out w/some ppl later on.

Sammich
05-27-2008, 09:56 AM
went to atlanta

Ran
05-27-2008, 09:58 AM
went to atlanta but didn't get in touch with you because I'm a selfish scumbagInteresting

Revmaynard
Hung out with my girl since she now has a bum arm. Sunday I had a wagon BBQ at my house!

aaronfelipe
25th Anniversary laser show at Stone Mountain.

Sammich
05-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Interesting

lulz...ask ed...he's mad too lol. technically only had one day to do everything...sorry fellas..maybe next time we'll leave thursday or wednesday instead of saturday morning

Ran
05-27-2008, 09:59 AM
25th Anniversary laser show at Stone Mountain.Man, I haven't been to one of those in years. I didn't even know they still did it.

90_ACCORD
05-27-2008, 10:00 AM
i chilled at my friends lake with some people

4dmin
05-27-2008, 10:01 AM
had my bmw in the shop, test drove Audi A5, saw Indiana Jones, and ate some BBQ :D

Elbow
05-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Hung out with friends on a lake, had fun, and test drove a new Mugen 4 door SI

Killer
05-27-2008, 10:07 AM
saturday... sold the montero!! BOUGHT A BUELL!!!!... had a little get together... and i grilled a ton of food, steak kabobs.... onions, broccoli, corn, and chicken!!!!

wayne was lame and didn't show...

ran, i didn't even think.. i shoulda hit you up for that.. .sorry... my bad... next time i'll hit you up (it was kinda thrown together last minute too)

sunday... absolutely nothing...

monday.. .packed for the move back up to kennesaw.... i moving back in with an old room mate off shiloh rd by the end of this week..

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2008, 10:08 AM
saturday... sold the montero!! BOUGHT A BUELL!!!!... had a little get together... and i grilled a ton of food, steak kabobs.... onions, broccoli, corn, and chicken!!!!

wayne was lame and didn't show...

ran, i didn't even think.. i shoulda hit you up for that.. .sorry... my bad... next time i'll hit you up (it was kinda thrown together last minute too)

sunday... absolutely nothing...

monday.. .packed for the move back up to kennesaw.... i moving back in with an old room mate off shiloh rd by the end of this week..
lol don't be hating. :tongue1: you didn't show on sunday for the movies either.

aaronfelipe
05-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Man, I haven't been to one of those in years. I didn't even know they still did it.
It was at least four years for me. I can't beleive they've been doing it for 25 years now. Magic happens most of the year on saturdays and nightly May 24 - August 10.

Killer
05-27-2008, 10:12 AM
lol don't be hating. :tongue1: you didn't show on sunday for the movies either.

yeah, i passed the F out man.... chante slept from about 2:00 til like 6-6:30... and after i talked to you i was out from 4 somthing til like 7 or so.. maybe later...

BLK JDM
05-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Went down to Myrtle Beach for Bike Week!! It was soo much fun and there was SOOO much scattered ass and custom painted bikes. It's unreal. You have to be there to understand. Left Friday came back early Monday morning and went to a BBQ w/ my girl and some of my family from New York. I ate my ass off then came home and bust a couple rounds off w/ the AK after some drunk guy kept yelling stupid stuff in the street. Went to sleep now I'm tired as hell at work. I slept probably like 7 hrs from Thursday til now!!

Can't wait to do it again next Memorial Day!!

thecrazyone
05-27-2008, 10:24 AM
chilled out at my friends in Chateau Elan, cooked some steak and swam all weekend.

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2008, 10:26 AM
yeah, i passed the F out man.... chante slept from about 2:00 til like 6-6:30... and after i talked to you i was out from 4 somthing til like 7 or so.. maybe later...
ah ok, no worries. although we did have a huge group at the movies, then went to a friends place afterwards to hit up his pool and hot tub :D

Ran
ran, i didn't even think.. i shoulda hit you up for that.. .sorry... my bad... next time i'll hit you up (it was kinda thrown together last minute too)It's all good man. I was pretty much in "chill at home" mode yesterday anyway. Thanks though. I'll be looking for the next grillout invitation. :cheers:

Sammich
Went down to Myrtle Beach for Bike Week!! It was soo much fun and there was SOOO much scattered ass and custom painted bikes. It's unreal. You have to be there to understand. Left Friday came back early Monday morning and went to a BBQ w/ my girl and some of my family from New York. I ate my ass off then came home and bust a couple rounds off w/ the AK after some drunk guy kept yelling stupid stuff in the street. Went to sleep now I'm tired as hell at work. I slept probably like 7 hrs from Thursday til now!!

Can't wait to do it again next Memorial Day!!

ha..we switched places..we left MB to go to ATL lol...o the days of bike week adn all that ass:rolleyes:

Killer
05-27-2008, 10:30 AM
It's all good man. I was pretty much in "chill at home" mode yesterday anyway. Thanks though. I'll be looking for the next grillout invitation. :cheers:

well.. i won't be able to grill as awesomely at the new place.. i'm moving into an appt... you know how gay the appt grills are!! but i will be having some sort of get together there very soon!

Ran
05-27-2008, 10:34 AM
well.. i won't be able to grill as awesomely at the new place.. i'm moving into an appt... you know how gay the appt grills are!! but i will be having some sort of get together there very soon!It's all good. If you need help moving in, hit me up. I got a truck we can use. :goodjob:

Buttons
05-27-2008, 10:45 AM
my boss was throwing an annual memorial day bash for all the workers (9 females). only seven showed up. my boss also had her husband and two daughters there. The two daughters brought about seven other girls. In total there was about 16 girls (from age 16 to 22) there. My boss also had a couple of older couples over.

It was at lake harding. we had fun riding around on boats and jet skis. it was really fun. my boss's husband even bought a lot of cases of corona, bud light, etc. he even let the underage drink :).

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2008, 10:46 AM
^^^now that's responsibility :rolleyes:

Kevykev
05-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Family functions alllll weekend.

Buttons
05-27-2008, 10:48 AM
^^^now that's responsibility :rolleyes:

lol, i was still drunk from the night before.. i didn't sleep at all the night before. i got burnt though... :(

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2008, 10:51 AM
lol, i was still drunk from the night before.. i didn't sleep at all the night before. i got burnt though... :(
riding around on boats and jet skis while drinking and still drunk from the nite before....and all you got was burnt? epic fail, there was so much potential there...

ironchef
05-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Worked, hung out, and ate lots of BBQ :D.

Buttons
05-27-2008, 10:58 AM
riding around on boats and jet skis while drinking and still drunk from the nite before....and all you got was burnt? epic fail, there was so much potential there...

lol i didn't get on the jet skis... i knew i was too drunk for that. i got to drive the boat though :) but i wasn't falling down drunk. i was just tipsy.

Killer
05-27-2008, 11:00 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sol-Badguy
05-27-2008, 11:12 AM
I was moving stuff all day.

Loudmouth, Ran? Geez.

HyPer50
05-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Ate ribs and hung out in my in-laws pool with the wifey