PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Unlock???

Frög
05-26-2008, 11:22 PM
Im looking for someone to unlock my Blackberry pearl. Its with T-mobile and im trying to use it with Cingular. Where can this be done and how much should I be expecting to pay? Thanks!

TIGERJC
05-26-2008, 11:29 PM
If I tell u how to do it, will you come to my store and give me the activation

or just get the 8110 at at@t, gps and 2.0 mega pixel camera and also has a cursor when u surf the net

Frög
05-26-2008, 11:43 PM
^^ i already have the 8100, but im selling it to my ex who has cingular.. I will pay you if you can do it for me!?

TIGERJC
05-26-2008, 11:47 PM
^^ i already have the 8100, but im selling it to my ex who has cingular.. I will pay you if you can do it for me!?
boo nvm then :tongue1:, go to a cellular repair shop or call tmobile customer care and come up with a good excuse (why u need it unlock) so they will give you the unlock codes

Nissan Sean
05-26-2008, 11:51 PM
if you call t-mobile and tell them you are goin out of the country and need to have it unlocked for that, they will usually give the codes.

TIGERJC
05-26-2008, 11:53 PM
if you call t-mobile and tell them you are goin out of the country and need to have it unlocked for that, they will usually give the codes.
yea but tell them a place that tmobile doesnt work in

Nissan Sean
05-26-2008, 11:56 PM
he shoudnt need to go that detailed, t-mobile is good about giving unlock codes. other wise theres a place off of windyhill that repairs and unlocks phones, i think the name of it is "cell phone repair" lol ,google it. or you can send your ex gf to my store and ill hook her upo with the new 8110/8120 if she wants wifi. ill even throw in a free car charger.lol

Frög
05-26-2008, 11:56 PM
yea but tell them a place that tmobile doesnt work in

And how would I find out where that would be?

lol im confused..

TIGERJC
05-26-2008, 11:58 PM
he shoudnt need to go that detailed, t-mobile is good about giving unlock codes. other wise theres a place off of windyhill that repairs and unlocks phones, i think the name of it is "cell phone repair" lol ,google it.
depends on who he talks to. b/c back when I work with tmobile, customer care never gave the codes to any of the customers that I dealt with

Frög
05-26-2008, 11:59 PM
he shoudnt need to go that detailed, t-mobile is good about giving unlock codes. other wise theres a place off of windyhill that repairs and unlocks phones, i think the name of it is "cell phone repair" lol ,google it. or you can send your ex gf to my store and ill hook her upo with the new 8110/8120 if she ants wifi. ill even throw in a free car charger.lol

haha preciate it!

TIGERJC
05-27-2008, 12:00 AM
And how would I find out where that would be?

lol im confused..
go on the tmobile website and just look on the coverage map

Frög
05-27-2008, 06:43 PM
http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/

ok, ill say im going to Utah, where there i no coverage.. But what is my reason for the unlock codes? so i can switch with a different provider's sim card?

Julio
05-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Hey rookies...

As long as you been a customer with Cingular or TMobile and been a customer for 90 days..
They will give you the unlock code. Tmobile usually sends and email out within a few days and cingular does email or right over the phone...

THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE UNLOCK CODE BY LAW UNTIL 2010 they cant say NO.
I have done this atleast 10 times already.
With Tmobile you can only do one phone per contract number.

Julio
05-27-2008, 06:53 PM
http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/

ok, ill say im going to Utah, where there i no coverage.. But what is my reason for the unlock codes? so i can switch with a different provider's sim card?

You dont have to tell them anything. At 1st I thought you had to.. come to find out, you dont..

Is just procedures for them to ask why.. ****, you can tell them, because Im going to sell it to a cingular customer and they cant do **** about it.. and still give you the code.. lol

Frög
05-27-2008, 07:33 PM
^^thanks gangster boss!

Blitanicle99
05-27-2008, 10:41 PM
That

or

crackberry.com *****