PDA

View Full Version : Blue STI

S II K
05-26-2008, 08:39 PM
i ran a blue sti today in my s2k. the subie had a front mount, smoked out tail lights and headlights, exhaust, and gold wheels. he looked like a younger guy. i was really surpised of the outcome of this "run".

we did 2 ****tay runs and 1 good run.

the 2 crap ones we had to stop due to traffic and what not. then we made a right on to this one road(*************) and we did like a 30ish roll. i do admit that i was a bit less than a fender ahead when i started honking and i had him up to 85mph then i had to stop due to a car being in front of me. if i had to guess id say i had maybe a car on him 1/2 car im not too sure i didnt really look.

im hopeing the guy is on this forum...VERY clean subie props to him! :goodjob:

S II K
05-26-2008, 08:59 PM
and fyi it wasnt jayjaysti...i know him

Z33_kid
05-26-2008, 09:04 PM
prolly was a wrx with some bolt ons

TIGERJC
05-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Whats done to the s2k, I didn't know s2k could hang with bolt on sti's unless the s2k was boosted or on spray

S II K
05-26-2008, 09:08 PM
prolly was a wrx with some bolt ons

im pretty sure i can tell the diffrence between a wrx and a sti...:thinking:

S II K
05-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Whats done to the s2k, I didn't know s2k could hand with bolt on sti's unless the s2k was boosted or on spray

no..technically i should get my ass handed to me by an sti with bolt-ons.

but for some odd reason this is the second sti ive beaten..lol the other one was from a dig but the driver is a f@g that cant drive worth a crap with bolt-ons and a flash.

OnURleft
05-27-2008, 12:34 AM
no..technically i should get my ass handed to me by an sti with bolt-ons.

but for some odd reason this is the second sti ive beaten..lol the other one was from a dig but the driver is a f@g that cant drive worth a crap with bolt-ons and a flash.

bolt on Sti trap speeds 100-104+. Stock S2k trap speeds 99-100+. Ass handed to you...nahh.

ejohnson88
05-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Rolls are a whole different race for those AWD people.

iEvo
05-27-2008, 02:19 PM
good kill will. my cams came in today. after i get them in and retuned were goin to get another run with billy and i. it should be pretty good. and yes a video will be made

S II K
05-27-2008, 03:49 PM
bolt on Sti trap speeds 100-104+. Stock S2k trap speeds 99-100+. Ass handed to you...nahh.

so your telling me a full bolt on sti with a tune will not rape a bone stock s2k...

gtfo of here. id get walked.

S II K
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
good kill will. my cams came in today. after i get them in and retuned were goin to get another run with billy and i. it should be pretty good. and yes a video will be made

thanks bro. and yay for cams..lol i cant wait for you to be cammin. ill be camera guy!

yogi08
05-27-2008, 03:51 PM
pretty good thread, glad your not talking how much this guy is a ****ty driver or what not :)

iEvo
05-27-2008, 04:03 PM
thanks bro. and yay for cams..lol i cant wait for you to be cammin. ill be camera guy!

yea good call. when it goes down ill give the camera to u

matthewAPM
05-27-2008, 04:05 PM
so your telling me a full bolt on sti with a tune will not rape a bone stock s2k...

gtfo of here. id get walked.

:yes:

IndianStig
05-27-2008, 04:06 PM
badass dustin! show that vette who's daddy haha

oh yah, good kill will, you got a freak s2k. we need to dyno it

S II K
05-27-2008, 04:20 PM
pretty good thread, glad your not talking how much this guy is a ****ty driver or what not :)

ha nah im not really a sh!t talker...well sometimes i am lol but not when someone loses to me or i lose to someone..its whatever you win and you lose their will always be someone faster then you out there.

collins
05-27-2008, 04:41 PM
nice kill. i dont really understand it, but anything can happen on the street.

btw dustin, what was the outcome last time u and billy raced? im curious to see the difference after u get the cams in. will that be the only thing you've changed since our run back in the day?

Hayes21890
05-27-2008, 04:46 PM
haha who ever said if you were a bone stock s2k can hang with a bolted up STI, wrong man. yeah they are both sick cars and i think we all know a STI with the right driver would walk you up and down the road all day
but still, good kill man. ive ran my buddy in his S2k before with my TL and it was really close till bout 95 or so, then he pulled slowly

On_Her_Face
05-27-2008, 04:47 PM
By the way Dustin the car is down :(. God knows when I will get it back :???:

IndianStig
05-27-2008, 04:49 PM
haha who ever said if you were a bone stock s2k can hang with a bolted up STI, wrong man. yeah they are both sick cars and i think we all know a STI with the right driver would walk you up and down the road all day
but still, good kill man. ive ran my buddy in his S2k before with my TL and it was really close till bout 95 or so, then he pulled slowly

thats funny cause i put a hurting on TL's buy an s2k was ahead of me buy about a car in my old prelude. TL's were 3+ cars back

IndianStig
05-27-2008, 04:50 PM
By the way Dustin the car is down :(. God knows when I will get it back :???:

what happened this time?

yungdz
05-27-2008, 07:57 PM
The Sti probably wasn't tuned or couldn't drive. Unfortunately Suby's are not bolt on friendly and require tuning for just about any modification. That FMIC probably was hurting him. My stage 2 WRX killed stock S2K's.

Good Kill though!

S II K
05-27-2008, 08:37 PM
The Sti probably wasn't tuned or couldn't drive. Unfortunately Suby's are not bolt on friendly and require tuning for just about any modification. That FMIC probably was hurting him. My stage 2 WRX killed stock S2K's.

Good Kill though!

thats funny i sh!t on wrx's all day long...i raced a bug eye wrx a month ago with turbo back exhaust and minor bolt-ons with a tune and beat it by 1 1/2 car.

idk maybe its all about the driver thanks though:goodjob:

keevo54
05-27-2008, 09:04 PM
thats funny i sh!t on wrx's all day long...i raced a bug eye wrx a month ago with turbo back exhaust and minor bolt-ons with a tune and beat it by 1 1/2 car.

idk maybe its all about the driver thanks though:goodjob:
driver mod---->u have it :lmfao: . Next ur gonna come in and post about killing a Z06 lol.

S II K
05-28-2008, 10:39 PM
driver mod---->u have it :lmfao: . Next ur gonna come in and post about killing a Z06 lol.

lol thanks. and about the Z06 i dont see that happening until i get boosted...hopefully very soon!!! :boobies:

Ronsam2006
05-31-2008, 11:03 AM
thats funny cause i put a hurting on TL's buy an s2k was ahead of me buy about a car in my old prelude. TL's were 3+ cars back

TL's were 3+ cars back???:goodjob: Were they type-S or base model? What did you have done to your prelude or what was it trapping in the 1/4 mile?