PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on "Suiciders"?

ironchef
05-25-2008, 01:50 PM
So, I was on Facebook the other day, and noticed a friend of mine joined some event about spreading information to prevent teen suicides or something. Anyways, I got to thinking, who the **** cares about these people? And why should they care at all?

From what I've seen/read most of the teen suicides are 15-16 year old kids without any problems in the world (parents have money, kids have food, shelter, clothes, everything needed and then some) but no one "understands" them.

Really what is so bad about their situations that makes them kill themselves? And even worse are the ones that fail at killing themselves, thats just pathetic lol. Let them kill themselves, it just removes the potential for them to procreate.

Cliff notes - Teens who don't have any legitimate reason suiciding or trying to, are complete idiots and no one should care.

Am I wrong in thinking this way?

MistaCee
05-25-2008, 01:54 PM
I honestly just don't see the logic of one killing themselves....

I don't think your wrong just a little harsh lol

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2008, 02:11 PM
most is just for attn..

ive had 2 exs,try the stuff on me.........one even sent me a picture of her cut arm

Fr33way
05-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Suicidegirls.com FTW.

Reaper
05-25-2008, 04:17 PM
suicide is the most selfish thing you can do...I have no sympathy for them.

eViLMunkey
05-25-2008, 04:21 PM
nope not wrong.. other than over the winter here 3 teens committed suicide and were all at the top of their classes or teams.. I blame EMO for this!

green91
05-25-2008, 04:39 PM
i think its a great idea, the earth is overpopulated as it is, gas is to high because demand is rising, food costs more... less people = eased economy. hate your life? great! get outta here and let me try and enjoy mine.

redrumracer
05-25-2008, 05:15 PM
no sympathy from me for killing themselves. even after someone i knew committed suicide i couldnt find any sympathy for them. i feel for the family but not the person

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Fucc suiciders. If that's how they feel, let them do it. Later, QD.

BlkCD5
05-25-2008, 07:52 PM
originally posted by ironchef
Really what is so bad about their situations that makes them kill themselves? And even worse are the ones that fail at killing themselves, thats just pathetic lol. Let them kill themselves, it just removes the potential for them to procreate.

Most of them are due to underlying mental illness, which isn't a problem?. I mean people who have manic depressive mood disorder(bipolar) are more likely to commit suicide. They just don't know how to cope with their problems effectively. I'm sure if you knew about the disorder more, you'd understand better.

HalfBaked
05-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Suicide ain't ****.

I've done it twice.

redpanda
05-25-2008, 09:34 PM
one even sent me a picture of her cut arm

that's crazy..:screwy:

Echonova
05-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I refuse to care about someone more than they care about themselves. Let'em off themselves.

eraser4g63
05-25-2008, 11:19 PM
suicide is the most selfish thing you can do...I have no sympathy for them.

I now have to go to sensitivity classes cause I said this after a call the other day. Stupid ass punk kid put a .22 to his head and pulled the trigger in front of a ton of people. The Ironic thing is now he is gonna have a reason to want to die, he is gonna be a veggie. He missed the vital parts but took out all the cognitive parts. From the way he was dressed he was one of those Emo kids who lived in a really nice neighborhood and from what I gathered from his parents ( met them at the hospital) he was a really well taken care of and had a ton going for him.

tony
05-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Selfish act, had a close friend that walked in on his brother who shot himself.. wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

eraser4g63
05-25-2008, 11:34 PM
Most of them are due to underlying mental illness, which isn't a problem?. I mean people who have manic depressive mood disorder(bipolar) are more likely to commit suicide. They just don't know how to cope with their problems effectively. I'm sure if you knew about the disorder more, you'd understand better.

you sir are incorrect the good majority of suicides are usually preceded by stressful event. IE; Stock market crash, housing bust, or economy taking a ****, G/F or B/F breaking up. Most mental illnesses are misdiagnosed and mis treated. More doctors would rather just medicate the person and give them a treat all diagnosis than figure out what he heck is really going on in the persons head. The newest example for this is this whole " Anxiety Disorder" that every one seems to be contracting, don't get me wrong there are some legitimate cases but 90% the people diagnosed with this disorder just plain don't know how to deal with life. It is amazing to me that people think they need their xanex to calm them down all i do is threaten to put a tube down their throat and they are miraculously healed. and most people with a bipolar disorder actually become violent and hurt others in their manic states, very few actually become depressed. If the world would quit pandering to all these weak minded idiots and say I am sorry Rex ( your dog) died when you were three and your Mommy and Daddy covered it up because they didn't think you could handle it. Grow the Fuk up and get over it . / rant
Sorry I have a slight dislike of "Phyc cases"

TIGERJC
05-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Suicide is never the right thing to do. But I rather a person kill themselves, than go do something crazy that might get someone else killed.

I lost a friend to suicide after prom my Junior year in high school and her death did mess with me and her close friends through out our senior year in h.s. I really felt bad for her mother (she found her), I still miss her to this day.

0p7!mu5
05-26-2008, 01:42 AM
half the folks that say that they are goin to do it dont. Its usally the quiet folks that do it and nobody see's that comming. These guys want attention or like everyone else says just needs to deal with life. I have had a few friends claim that they were in highschool and I just told them I'll send ya flowers. They got more pissed but hey they are still alive. If somebody wants to save lives effectively how about somebody really crack down on these crazy ass dip**** drivers killin most of my friends?! I lost 4 within the past year including one that made it on the news a few months ago thanks to a ****in ricer in an integra. If the guys wanna off themselves and show off i'd just rather get a camcorder and stat a paysite placing bets on if they were goin to do it or not. I'd be rich off the odds alone.

SiRed94
05-26-2008, 02:07 AM
I was friends with a guy back in middle school that tried to commit suicide when I was in high school and his cousin called me to tell me that he was planning to jump off his roof to kill himself and asked me what she should do. So I told her to tell him to jump. But really ... who the fucc jumps off of a house to try to kill their self. The worst that might happen is you break your neck and become paralyzed for life.... but yeah suiciders just want attention, they should all be brutally beaten with socks filled with rocks...

0p7!mu5
05-26-2008, 02:15 AM
my girl's buddy is like that wants to do stupid **** to get her to like him and pulled the suicide card i just grabbed the phone and asked him what he wanted on his tombstone and what color roses. ****in attention whores

Ran
05-27-2008, 09:09 AM
People preventing suicides and war are the cause for global overpopulation.