PDA

View Full Version : Clear Bra Installation

ARFNSX
08-19-2005, 10:48 PM
I was wondering who to goto who can installs the 3M clear bra Professionally.

PSINXS
08-19-2005, 11:25 PM
wondering the same thing. please someone post up

HyPer50
08-20-2005, 12:40 AM
If this is what I think it is, then I'm glad to hear they actually exist... anyone happen to have any pics of what they look like? do the blend in really good?

EG BTER
08-20-2005, 03:40 AM
check out http://www.cleartastic.com

Brett
08-20-2005, 11:32 AM
www.hotspottinting.com

Tell them Brett with the Green civic sent ya they will give ya a deal

ARFNSX
08-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks Brett. I wish I knew this today when I saw you with your car. I will have to check it out next time. Did you buy a kit separately or did they do it from scratch? Is there anything you would do differently?

thanks
Alex

Chuckster
08-29-2005, 07:24 AM
Huber Optic on Alpharetta Hwy does clear bra

but i would not recommend gettting it. The clear bra absorbs the paint in the heat a fades it. So if after a year you decide you dont want it on anymore that car of yours will look 8 years older then it should. That and it looks like ass on dark cars cuz you can see from a mile away and it makes it look like you have a big ass scratch goign down your hood. Atleaste with the jags thats what it seems like to me.

Luv2spd
08-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Has anyone had one put on yet? Does anyone have pictures that is not the shop's car?

Chuckster
08-29-2005, 07:29 PM
I have a few cars at my job i can take a few pics on the camrea phone. I'll post them up as soon as i get them

brads94accord
09-01-2005, 06:14 PM
alex i heard you finally got the NSX, i wanna see it, you drive it to the office any? i'm sure you could do it yourself and it wouldn't be that hard...http://www.invisiblemask.com/howto.html

Scrappy
09-02-2005, 02:17 AM
wow the price difference on cars is huge! scrappys is only $58 and zoomies is $104 for hood and mirrors and 128 for front bumper... SUCKS! lol

Trey
09-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Hey Alex! I got my bra from www.rockblocker.com then had Bridgett at Hot Spots install it. She did a great job and is easy on the eyes too. :D

ARFNSX
09-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey Alex! I got my bra from www.rockblocker.com then had Bridgett at Hot Spots install it. She did a great job and is easy on the eyes too. :D

Hey Brad- Yes, I finally got another NSX. I did miss the damn thing. My car is at Traffic Jams right now and I will take it over to the body shop to do the front end over after doing the Gumball Rally. The Rock Chips really did a number on my front end. After I will then put on the Clear Bra after about 30 days.

Hey Trey- Watch out for the pretty woman, they will take your money and your car. :eye: I will call her to check it out. Thanks

aaronfelipe
09-03-2005, 10:05 PM
damn, I have been looking for this, but I think that you can do it yourself and have it look good if you are careful enough. I just wanted to do it to my bumper and healights or at least my healights.... where would your get the clear bra,
does it really mess up your car that bad? why do ppl with show cars have it? how long would it have to sit in the sun to hurt the paint bc my car is garaged....

ARFNSX
09-04-2005, 09:15 PM
http://www.stickercity.com/store/customer/help.php?section=scclearbra

this is the company I was going to order it from. I know they use 3M quality film which I heard was the best in this case. The guy was also pretty good about helping me order extra pieces that go around my body kit.

Good Luck

2K_GSR
09-13-2005, 01:51 PM
I just got mine done with David from www.speedfilm.net. I would contact him, he does REAL professional work. Cuts his own 3M film and also installs it.