PDA

View Full Version : Misc SIN CITY on DVD

4dmin
08-19-2005, 10:42 PM
SIN CITY: i give it 4/5, it was very artsy, which i dug, the characters were cool, i was kinda neat to see how they all kinda tied together in different stories, but the narration parts toward the end got old. Over all it was a good film, defiantely had a Tarinteno(sp?) essence to it.

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2005, 07:49 PM
I didn't like it all that much. Jessica was tasty, but all the back and forth was kinda distracting. I would of liked it more if there was more T&A.

Repost Squintz
08-22-2005, 01:24 AM
I didn't like it all that much. Jessica was tasty, but all the back and forth was kinda distracting. I would of liked it more if there was more T&A.
hmmm yeah i heard that about the movie, i guess im just gonna have to go rent it; but i've pretty much have always liked bruce willis' movies. hmmm still undecided, it looked good from the previews though; but then again most movies do.

Dragonfly5338
08-22-2005, 02:19 AM
SIN CITY: i give it 4/5, it was very artsy, which i dug, the characters were cool, i was kinda neat to see how they all kinda tied together in different stories, but the narration parts toward the end got old. Over all it was a good film, defiantely had a Tarinteno(sp?) essence to it.

I'd agree with what he said. With the female intejection that Clive Owen is hot as fuck and a badass. I'd bone him. :goodjob:

LaurenK
08-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Yea, I heard it wasn't that great...

XBLG20
08-24-2005, 11:25 PM
just remember its a quentin tarantino film ... i think it was an awsome story and well done. the cinematography takes some getting used to but other than that i give it a 8 out of 10

Killer
08-25-2005, 11:21 AM
hmmm yeah i heard that about the movie, i guess im just gonna have to go rent it; but i've pretty much have always liked bruce willis' movies. hmmm still undecided, it looked good from the previews though; but then again most movies do.

well just remember it has like 3 story lines bruce isn't the only main characther.... again 3 different story lines that all intersect in some way yet have different main characters. It was a great i thought.... the bigger the screen you watch it on the better the movie... 9/10 for me.

the dvd could have some more extra's though