PDA

View Full Version : ?H2B?

sncracing1
05-24-2008, 03:08 AM
OK short and sweet....im doing a H2B swap using the evolution kit..i am to the point of adding oil to it and the h22 calls for 5 quarts...i added four and checked it just in case and thats where im confused...its about 2 inches above full...the evolution kit tilts the motor alot which would probably explain y the oil is that high but do i still run 5 quarts or not? any ideas are greatly appreciated.

khaxnguyen
05-24-2008, 08:54 AM
run 4, drive the car until it reaches running temp, check oil again and add more if needed

IntegraXTR
05-24-2008, 11:10 AM
you should also pick up a set of innovative mounts, my boi got a h2b and it sits correctly with these.

G.C
05-24-2008, 11:24 AM
woh a h2b....BEAST!!!! reps.

sncracing1
05-24-2008, 11:28 AM
even if i change the mounts its still not going to check out completely right because the oil pan for a h22 dips down on the intake side of the motor but the motor actually leans towars the shallow side of the pan....thats why when i check it its so high up i just dont want it to be too high and be up by the crank

IntegraXTR
05-24-2008, 11:34 AM
even if i change the mounts its still not going to check out completely right because the oil pan for a h22 dips down on the intake side of the motor but the motor actually leans towars the shallow side of the pan....thats why when i check it its so high up i just dont want it to be too high and be up by the crank

thats probably because you used the EVO kit, which in my opinion sucks. Reason for is, the EVO kit uses its own flywheel setup, and has no ground clearance. My friend used QSD kit and innovative mounts, now it sits correctly and has no problems what so ever. QSD is also better because it allows you to use any b-series flywheel and clutch setup.

i4_garage
05-24-2008, 11:49 AM
oil pan bolt